Brenda and Bobby Ch. 07

Story Info
A husband helps his wife prepare for a night out.
2.3k words
4.28
124.7k
26
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,904 Followers

Note: This story is the seventh installment in a series entitled "Brenda and Bobby" . If you have not read the first six episodes of this series, I strongly recommend that you do so before beginning this episode.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

Monday morning I had business to attend to. Brenda had given me several commands. I was facing a major lifestyle change and it was going to be obvious to the people around me. This was exactly what I wanted, but I had to find a way to continue my professional life in this new role.

My first problem was my current employer. Roger Carr was a conservative right wing Christian. He was not going to accept my new lifestyle easily. A job change seemed to be a necessity.

Fortunately, I was one of the better tax accountants in the metropolitan area. At 7:30 am I called Renee Turner. Renee ran an accounting firm known for its open attitude about the lifestyles of its employees. We met at 8:30. By 9:00 she understood enough about my new way of life to understand what I was seeking. By 9:30 we had hammered out a contract. I would give my notice to Roger and start working for Renee in 30 days. I would take a pay cut, but what the heck, I made plenty of money.

I met with Roger Carr at 10:30. I was very frank. He called me every name he could think of. Pervert, fag, wimp and sissy were the ones I remember. He tried to throw me out of his office. I reminded him that I was his chief accountant. I pointed out that I understood his books better than anyone in his organization.

I told him that he had three choices. He could pay me a months salary and I would work every day for the next month. He could pay me a months salary and I would be available to answer questions from his corps of accountants for the next month but I wouldn't come into the office. His last choice was that he could throw me out. If he made that choice, I assured him that I would never again give him or any of his employees the time of day let alone any assistance with his books.

As I left his office, I gave him my cell phone number and told him he had one hour to make up his mind.

He called me twenty minutes later. I would be paid a months salary. His accountants would be contacting me for help, but I did not need to come into work.

I may be my wife's wimp, but I am sure as hell not anyone else's wimp.

I spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon with the name change. By the end of the week I would legally become Mr. Bobbi Adams.

I met Brenda in the late afternoon. We went to the mall and to go shopping. We both bought several sets of lingerie and I bought enough panties and hose to replace all of my male underwear. We also went to several men's and women's clothing stores. I ended up with a number of men's shirts and slacks with a slightly feminine cut. We also purchased several sets of very feminine blouses and slacks. The blouses had ruffles and flowers and the slacks zipped in the rear. Brenda told me that she could hardly wait to see me wearing those.

At dinner that night we both talked about how excited we were. Thursday could not come fast enough.

It is always amazing to me how anticipation can slow the advance of time. On Tuesday it seemed like Thursday would never come. By Wednesday it seemed like a year had passed since Sunday night and still Thursday seemed to be a part of the distant future.

I tried to keep busy. Adapting to my new life style took time and effort and occupied most of Tuesday. I had to clean out my closet, throw away most of my old wardrobe and replace it with my new clothing.

I was also now responsible for all of the domestic chores in the house. I spent Wednesday morning doing laundry for both Brenda and myself. Going to the grocery store and the liquor store to restock our pantry filled most of Wednesday afternoon. Wednesday night we went to bed early.

Brenda had taken vacation days for both Thursday and Friday. On Thursday we wanted to be able to share and savor the preparations for Brenda's first night out in her new role as a hot wife. Brenda took Friday off so that she could fully enjoy herself Thursday night without worrying about having to get up and go to work the next day.

I was up with the sun on Thursday morning. The big day was here and I was too excited to stay in bed. I let Brenda sleep in. I wanted her to feel well rested for her evening.

I spent the morning cleaning the house. It was almost noon when I heard Brenda get up and go into the bathroom. I waited until I heard her flush the toilet and come out again before I disturbed her.

"Morning Ms. Adams." I had already decided that I would initiate a very submissive role for this day.

Brenda smiled. She understood exactly what I was doing.

"Morning Quickie. Make me some breakfast while I get dressed. I will have my usual. Hurry now, We don't have much time to waste. I have an appointment at the Le Femme Salon at 1:30."

Brenda looked at me and noticed my work clothes. "Quickspurt, as soon as you are done serving me my breakfast, you need to get cleaned up.

I poured Brenda a glass of orange juice, sliced a banana and put some yogurt in a bowl. I set it all on the dining room table along with a cup of coffee. When I was done, I went into the bathroom and jumped into the shower.

After I showered I went into our bedroom. I had just slipped my panties on and was rolling my hose onto my legs when Brenda walked into the room. My wife looked at me and shook her head. "Come on wimp, we have to get going. Angela hates it if I am late for an appointment."

I quickly finished dressing. I was wearing a pair of tan slacks, a pink golf shirt with Two roses embroidered on the left breast, beige panty hose and a pair of thin soled tassel loafers.

"Don't you look cute." Brenda walked over to me, kissed me hard on the lips and twisted my nipple. After a moment, she let go. "Come on. We have to hurry."

We took Brenda's convertible. It was a nice fall day. She put the top down.

We arrived at the salon just before 1:30. Angela brought Brenda right in. I sat in a chair and watched as my wife got the works.

We were there until 3:00. They did a terrific job. When they were done, Brenda looked spectacular. Our next stop was the mall. We went to a boutique that specializes in clothing for women in their early 20's. Brenda was looking for a very short skirt and a tight low cut blouse that left some bare midriff.

She tried on numerous outfits. As she modeled each of them for me she asked, "Do you think this will get a hot guy's attention?" The saleslady was standing right there. Brenda made sure that she was well aware of the fact that I was her husband and that she was buying clothing for a hot night out with another man. It was deliciously humiliating.

We finally made our clothing selection and raced home. It was 4:30. I was going to drive Brenda to the supper club. She was planning to meet her girlfriends for dinner at 6:00. We had to leave by 5:40 if she was going to be on time.

When we got home, I made a quick snack of cheese, carrots and sliced apples for Brenda. I didn't want her to starve while she was waiting for dinner at the club. While she sat down and ate, I went into the bathroom and started to draw a bath. While the water was running, I unpacked her new clothes, removed the tags and hung everything on hangars.

When Brenda was done eating, she came into the bathroom. I undressed her and she got into the tub. I lovingly bathed my beautiful wife. After washing her, I shaved her legs and her pussy. When I was done Brenda stepped out of the tub. I dried her with a large soft terry cloth towel and led her into the bedroom. Brenda laid down on the bed on her stomach. For the next few minutes I gave her a full body massage. I was doing everything possible to pamper my divine goddess.

After several minutes of massage, Brenda got up, sat at her makeup table and applied her makeup. When she was done, she stood up to begin putting on her new clothes. I was there to assist her as she dressed.

First Brenda put on her new black lace garter belt and sat down on the edge of the bed so that she could roll her stockings up her beautiful legs. When she was done, she stood again and I knelt behind her so that I could fasten the rear clasps of the garter to her stockings.

As I fastened the clasps I looked up at my wife. She has a very sexy body. The garter belt framed her full round ass, the ass that I so loved to kiss and lick. When the clasps were fastened, I leaned forward and gave each of her ass cheeks and the crack of her ass a light kiss.

Brenda turned and smiled down at me. "I am so lucky to have such a devoted husband. Now do the front clasps dear." I fastened them quickly. The garter framed her freshly shaved pussy. Brenda looked at me and smiled as she pointed to her pussy. I gave her several light kisses and then ran my tongue up and down its full length. Brenda gasped with pleasure. I looked up, her eyes were momentarily closed. Her large round breasts hovered freely above me. She reminded me of a Greek goddess.

Next I handed her panties to her. She explained that she wanted to put them on after she put on her garter and stockings so that either she or her lover could easily take them off later in the evening.

After her panties were on, I held her brassiere out. I had never seen one this skimpy. Brenda slid her arms though the straps and I lovingly placed the tiny cups over her nipples and fastened the clasp behind her back. Her ample breasts poured over the edges of the bra. This was a brassiere designed for the sole purpose of creating cleavage and it was very successful.

Her blouse was next. It was both erotic and elegant. It was made of very expensive black lace and covered with tiny jewels. The blouse just covered her shoulders. The neckline plunged to reveal large amounts of my wife's voluptuous cleavage. The blouse was held together in the front by three pearl buttons and it was gathered into a hem just above Brenda's navel, exposing her smooth flat stomach.

As Brenda buttoned her blouse, I picked up her black miniskirt. This skirt was designed to be worn on the hips. The waist fell well below my wife's belly button. It was belted with a large black leather belt with jeweled studs. This belt had a very distinct S and M flavor to it. It was incredibly sexy. As Brenda put on her skirt I noticed that it was so short that it barely covered her stocking tops and the clasps of her garter. I was also certain that she would not be able to bend over without providing a little peep show to any man standing or sitting behind her.

Finally, Brenda sat on the edge of the bed while I knelt in front of her and placed the black spike heels that she had worn the other night on her feet. Yesterday I had spent an hour cleaning and polishing these shoes. They were perfect with her outfit.

Brenda stood up and looked at herself in the mirror.

I admired her from my knees. "You look absolutely gorgeous."

Brenda turned, bent over and kissed my forehead. Then she went to the chair by her makeup table and leaned over on it. As she reached back and pulled her black thong aside she said, "Quickly, We don't have much time. Come over here and lick my ass before we go."

I raced over on my knees, spread the cheeks of my hot wife's voluptuous ass and kissed and licked her asshole for several minutes.

Brenda sighed. "That feels so nice." Then she stood up. "Come on little quickie, its time to go."

We had agreed that I would drive Brenda to dinner and that I would pick her up wherever she ended up at the end of the evening. We decided this so that Brenda wouldn't have to worry about drinking and driving. We could also avoid having to retrieve her car tomorrow if she were to end up going home with a guy.

We went into the garage and got into the car. I backed the car down the driveway, pulled into the street and put the car into drive.

As we drove down the street a thrill of excitement went through me. I was taking my wife to bar so that she could meet a man for casual sex and make me her cuckold.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,904 Followers