Brenda and Connie Ch. 04

Story Info
Brenda scores with Harry.
5.7k words
4.76
12.3k
4

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 07/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Connie was dallying with Bruce, Brenda was concentrating on Plan "B" on how to get rid of her virginity. It turned out that in her English class and in particular in her tutorial group examining English novels there was a nerd named (Richard) Dick Evans who seemed to be exhibiting interest in her.

If you close your eyes and think what a typical nerd looks like chances are that you would come up with someone like Dick Evans. He was short 5'6" and thus glaringly shorter than Brenda who was 5'10". He had curly hair and an eager baby face but however did not wear glasses. He also had a high winy voice and one could only shutter at what his voice must have sounded like when he was younger before his voice changed. He was not feminine or girlish but then again he was not manly either. As a result he had no sexual appeal whatsoever and so no girl would speak to him unless absolutely forced to. Although having a high desire to participate in sex Dick's lack of appeal to girls rendered him with low esteem, shy and having no clue as to how to attract a girl.

Dick was not stupid though. He realized that if he was ever going to have sex it would have to be with an unattractive or unappealing girl. Thus when he first saw Brenda his hopes soared high. It was obvious that Brenda was unappealing because of her hideous face. Dick, though, unlike most males who took no further notice of her, did discern that Brenda had a killer bod with great boobs. In Dick's experience most ugly girls had ugly bodies as well. So from Dick's perspective Brenda was his dream girl and he started in his inimical ways to woo Brenda.

Dick's bumbling attentions to Brenda were so inept that at first she was not even aware that he was trying to hit on her. However after the fiasco with Tom, she was ready to try the unappealing. So she started encouraging his advances. Soon they were having long conversations after class and sharing coffee and sandwich for lunch at a nearby diner.

Then two weeks after that auspicious football game, the English class was sponsoring a film night at an appropriate campus auditorium featuring a movie adaptation of one of the novels the class was studying. This then was mutually agreed upon to be their first date and Brenda was determined to make the most of it. Now Brenda had no desire for Dick as he truly was dreadful company but a fuck is a fuck thought Brenda and besides beggars can't be choosers. Brenda swore to herself that once she had sex with Dick she would get rid of that last thought forever.

When that Saturday night arrived there was an oddity in that Brenda had a date but the sexy gorgeous Connie did not. Connie having now met and bedded Bruce had no interest in any other male or in partying. Every spare moment she had was devoted to being in his company. If he was not available then she just studied. That Saturday the team was playing a night game in Iowa City against the Hawkeyes and so Connie had nothing else to do but stay in their dormitory room and concentrate on her school work. Thus when Brenda was leaving for her date Connie wished her luck and was looking forward to hearing the details of the presumed first fuck.

Brenda was ready for this date. She had a realistic anticipatory intuition that if she was going to have sex, she would have to be aggressive since Dick was truly a hopeless nerd. However she also knew he desperately desired female contact and was willing to sell his soul for sex with a hot woman. So obviously Brenda thought Dick could not afford to be squeamish about her face. Yes Brenda bitterly thought Dick must be aware that beggars can't be choosers.

The first part of the date went by smoothly. As both Brenda and Dick were enthusiastic students of their English class the movie proved to be most enjoyable and set the two of them into a harmonious mood. Dick was bold enough to suggest a coffee at a late night café after the movie and Brenda accepted although she wished they would have gone to a bar. But then again Brenda realized that they probably would not have succeeded in gaining access to a bar as Dick's appearance obviously screamed underage status.

At the café Brenda steered the conversation to getting Dick to describe his dorm room. (He lived at the next dormitory to the one Brenda & Connie were in) By that maneuver it was easy for Brenda to induce Dick to invite her to his room especially since his roommate had gone home for the weekend. That was all the opportunity Brenda needed.

Once in Dick's room and after a cursory glance of the room, Brenda brazenly sat down on Dick's bed and beckoned him to join her. Dick cautiously sat down next to Brenda and she immediately put an arm around him and kissed him. Dick kissed back but not so enthusiastically. Brenda sensed that although he was eager for sex, he was nevertheless disturbed by her face. To save the situation, Brenda as she was wearing a dress, stopped the kiss and removing her shoulder straps:

"Would you like to see my breasts Dick?"

Dick nodded. Brenda lowering the top half of her dress, unhooked her bra, dropped it to the floor and thereby became naked from the waist up.

"Please kiss my tits Dick."

Dick did not need a second invitation. Once Dick started sucking on Brenda's huge nipples, she sighed and a warm fuzzy pleasing feeling started to envelop her. "Whew" thought Brenda, "it was a struggle to get this far but it looks like he will know what to do" As if to reinforce her innermost thoughts Brenda started moaning:

"Oh yes baby suck my tits. Oh what a good job you are doing big boy. Oh your lips are so good. Ah you sure know how to please a woman. Keep it up don't stop. You are so good."

Although Brenda was actually articulating her words from genuine passion nevertheless she was influenced by advices from her older sister. Since Linda was very sexually active when she was in high school she was in the habit of describing her sex acts with Brenda. Part and parcel of such description was Linda's explanation of her philosophy of males. Linda would point out to Brenda that the male ego in the matters of sex was very fragile and thus it behooves a woman to bolster that ego if she expected good sex. Thus Brenda knew she would have to praise Dick's sexual prowess if this was going to be any good and that is way she said "big boy" even though she towered over him.

Luckily for Brenda, Dick was sucking her boobs skillfully as she was indeed getting aroused and excitingly anticipating his cock into her cunt. "Hmm" thought Brenda happily, "for a novice he sure is doing a good job, definitely a talented tongue."

Brenda was caressing Dick's curly hair as he was switching from nipple to nipple. He was also cupping and feeling the tit that he was not sucking. Brenda's pleasure was expanding. The eagerness to finally lose her virginity soon caused Brenda to lose interest in further foreplay, especially as she was at her peak of arousal anyway and so she commanded:

"Turn off the lights honey and lets get totally naked."

Dick dutifully turned off the lights as they both got up to discard their clothes. Brenda as soon as she was naked jumped back into the bed and spread her legs. As Dick was getting off the last bit of clothing, Brenda with outstretched hands started moaning:

"Please hurry darling. Come quickly to me. I need your cock in me. I need to be fucked!"

Dick got on top of Brenda and started kissing her again and as it was dark Brenda's ugly face was not a deterrent for him at this time. Between kisses Brenda continued moaning:

"Oh yes Dick I need this! I need to be fucked. Shove that cock of yours into me."

She wrapped her legs around Dick's ass. Brenda's sexy words in her sultry voice had the desired effect on Dick as he started breathing heavily and was kissing Brenda with higher degree of passion than ever before. After some more kissing Brenda blurted out:

"I can't stand it any longer. Fuck me Dick. Please give me your cock. Shove it in me. Put out the fire in my cunt"

Dick started moving and was breathing even more feverishly. After a couple of more minutes Brenda was going out of her mind and screamed:

"Please Dick don't tease me anymore. Shove your cock in me. I want your cock. I NEED your cock. Don't fool around anymore. Fuck me!"

Dick grunted in ecstasy and replied:

"But Brenda, I am in you. I am fucking you. I have been fucking you, Agghhh!"

"What?" cried Brenda in panic, "What are you saying?"

She reached for a bedside lamp to turn it on. She bucked her hips and rolled Dick off her body and he ended up flat on his back beside her. She turned to him to look at his pubic area. On seeing his cock Brenda slapped her hands to her cheeks and exclaimed:

"Omigosh! Omigosh" as she was staring at the smallest penis that Brenda could imagine. "Is that all there is of you?" Brenda queried no longer concerned about his male ego.

"I...I...I...guess so" replied Dick- the poor fellow had been unaware that his manhood was of the extreme diminutive size.

To her horror Brenda noticed white stuff on his small weenie as well as on her gorgeous red cunt hair. Dick obviously had ejaculated! Brenda immediately started crying and sobbed:

"You are not big. You just are not big enough for me."

Brenda then got off the bed quickly. She slid into her dress shoved her pantyhose, panties, slip & bra into her purse and slipped into her shoes. Then she quickly ran out of his room leaving him dumfounded. Brenda did not stop running until she got back to her room.

"What happened?" asked Connie as soon as Brenda entered the room.

Brenda started crying again and ran to hug Connie for comfort. Brenda sobbed:

"I have officially lost my virginity but I was unaware of it. You see Connie, Dick has no dick!"

Brenda then went on to relate all the gory details. Connie was empathic and tried to calm and reassure Brenda but it was tough. The next morning Brenda was finally calm and was in a reflective mood.

She said to Connie:

"Well these two incidents with Tom and Dick have made me aware of one thing. Unlike you who had no problem making love to me despite my ugly scarred face men do have trouble looking at me directly. So I think I am going to buy a sexy mask. I have noticed in watching pornography people with normal faces will don on masks to provide a heightened exotic atmosphere to their sexual intercourse."

"Well that might not be a bad idea. It can't hurt to try" agreed Connie.

When Connie next met Bruce and after what by now had become their necessary coupling they had a leisurely conversation.

"You know Bruce; I have a roommate in the dorm who is truly a great girl."

"Uh oh! Whenever a female is described as a great girl without any reference to appearance it usually means she is ugly as sin."

"Well it is true that Brenda, my roommate, does have a hideous face. But her face is disfigured because of a car accident that happened to her when she was a little girl. In reality she really is beautiful if one can overlook her face. She certainly has a killer body and would be great in bed. I should know since I have truly enjoyed fucking her."

The relationship between Connie & Bruce had become so close and intimate that Connie had no problem in having revealed her past experiences which included a lesbian dalliance. Both of them knew that their love for each other was so strong that each of them could confess to each other all of their warts and not feel apprehensive. So the revelation of Connie having had sex with Brenda was not at all significant to Bruce. It had about the same importance to him as if she had told him that she had just bought a pair of gloves from Wall-Mart the other day.

So Bruce merely replied, "And you are telling me because....."

"Well Brenda desperately wants to get laid. Although she technically is not a virgin she really feels like she still is one."

"What do you mean? Either she is a virgin or she is not. It is the same thing as one can't be a little bit pregnant; either one is pregnant or one is not. Unless she is counting as having sex with you as being the official end of her virginity."

"Of course not. But the only guy who has poked his cock in her cunt only had a three inch dick, so she did not feel a thing."

Connie giggled and continued:

"You know his name was Dick so Brenda was able to identify him as Dick who has no dick."

Bruce laughed and then continued:

"OK where is this leading to, although I think I can guess?"

"Well can't you ask some guy on the team to agree to have a date with her and fuck her? It would mean an awful lot to me as I truly like her and this I know will help her self esteem. And if the guy hesitates you can remind him that in the dark a pretty face is no asset. What counts is the cunt and trust me Brenda has a hot cunt that any guy would love to fuck."

Bruce thought for a moment and then replied:

"Well my best friend on the team is Harry Quinn, the quarterback. I actually think he might go for it. He has become somewhat disillusioned by the girls he has dated and/or fucked. They have been pretty enough but they are mostly air-heads. Harry has complained to me that the girls he has had were just interested in the ability to brag to their friends that they have been in bed with the Spartans' quarterback. They were really never interested in him as a person."

"Now whoa there Bruce. I do not expect that this is going to lead into some kind of a relationship. All I am asking for Brenda is that she can have a fuck with a decent guy to get the monkey of chastity off her back."

"No I understand Connie. But the point is that Brenda is not going to go around afterwards and boast that she had fucked the MSU quarterback. For one thing if she has the hideous face as you say she does, then no one would believe her. The fact that Brenda would want to fuck Harry just for the pleasure without any other ulterior motive, just might appeal to him no matter what she looks like."

"Whatever Bruce. But look the guy does not have to be a stud like Harry. Brenda would settle for anyone so long as the guy is decent to her."

"So you think Harry is a stud? Should I be worried?" teased Bruce.

"Now Brucey my love; I am not blind and Harry is definitely a gorgeous hunk, but he is not my man. You are THE MAN for me. All I want to point out is that as I am asking you this favor for Brenda, you do not have to do the impossible just about anyone will do."

"Connie, honey, if you ask me to move mountains; I will move mountains. But seriously, Harry is definitely my best friend. He will probably do it if I simply present it as my desire to impress you and that this would help my romance. A true friend is always willing to advance the happiness of a friend."

"OK if you can get Harry it goes without saying Brenda would be ecstatic."

"Well a week from this Saturday there is a Halloween Party at a frat house that Harry & I are naturally invited to. I think this party should be something that might be appealing especially since we are playing Indiana here that day, and there is no way we are going to lose. So Harry should be in a good frame of mind that night."

"Oh that sounds perfect. Brenda has bought a mask so costuming will not be a problem. Oh this really sounds perfect."

"OK I'll ask Harry and get back to you in a couple of days."

A few days later on a Thursday morning as Connie was returning to their room from an all night date with Bruce Fielding she had a big smile on her face. "Guess what Brenda? I have arranged it so that you are definitely going to score big next Saturday."

"What?" Brenda was intrigued.

Connie explained:

"Well you know I have been dating Bruce Fielding the football player. He cares for me a lot and it looks like I can get him to do anything for me. So I told him about you and how desperately you need a good fucking because of your looks."

"Thanks a lot Connie you sure know how to build me up."

"My mother said honesty is the best policy. Bruce told me that his best friend on the team is Harry Quinn the team's quarterback and Bruce assured me he is a good guy who would be willing to help a friend" continued Connie.

"So you arranged for a mercy fuck?" asked Brenda.

"Something like that. Look next Saturday the team is playing against opponents they are likely to beat so the boys will be in a good mood. There is a Halloween frat party that night and Bruce said that Harry had no date. So I suggested that he ask Harry to take you. In fact this morning we both met Harry and he did agree to a double date. Harry was gracious enough to say looks don't bother him at all as all he asks from his date is a pleasing personality. So it is all set and if you play your cards right you will be fucked by the greatest stud on campus"

"If only Harry can ignore my ugly face I know I can give him a good fuck. I am more than ready after so many false starts."

Brenda consented. Brenda mused that her first three guys were in order: Tom, Dick and now Harry. "Well I sure hope the third time is a charm."

When the Saturday arrived, Connie's parents used their tickets so the girls were not at the game. It was a good thing thought Brenda since no doubt Harry would have seen her in the stands and might have begged off the date. The boys were to pick up the girls for the party at 9:00 o'clock in the evening. Brenda decided to wear her sexiest dress a red number which showed lots of her cleavage as well as revealing plenty of her attractive legs. With her mask that she had bought her appearance suggested a costume ball participant in high society. The mask was gray in color so it softly blended in with her red dress. It has made of soft cloth and was big enough to conceal all of her facial scars. When she looked at the mirror she was content with her provocative appearance.

The boys duly arrived to pick up the girls for the party. Brenda's heart started beating feverishly as she was introduced to Harry. "God is he gorgeous" thought Brenda. Harry was 6'3" tall with an All American look. He had blonde hair to give him a golden look. Fully muscular with a solid build Harry was truly an Adonis. His costume was a toga so as to appear as a Roman Senator.

Yes he was so attractive that female hearts melt immediately on sight. It turns out the reason he did not have a date was simply because he had not planned on attending the party. He agreed to date Brenda to accommodate his friend Bruce and to help him in his romance with Connie. When Harry was introduced to Brenda he replied:

"Nice to meet you Brenda Porter and what a cute mask. Perhaps I can see you before we get to the party?"

Brenda candidly answered in her most sexy sultry voice:

"I know you have been told I have a disfigured face because of a car accident. I want to have a chance with you and I want you to get to know my persona as a whole and not be distracted by how my face looks"

Harry laughed:

"Well I hope I am not as shallow as that implies. Looks mean nothing. Character and personality mean everything. However you do look good in your mask and I am sure you will be a hit at the party"

As they arrived at the party Harry's prediction about Brenda proved to be on the money. The mask and her sexy dress did give Brenda an exotic appeal and coupled with her sexy female body caused her to be ogled by virtually all of the men at the party.

Brenda's self confidence soared to a high level by this attention. She had excellent rapport with Harry and she noticed that she was having an enchanting effect on him. When they danced Brenda's perfume together with her natural female smells sealed the deal. Harry's mind convinced him that he was one lucky man to have such a hot date at this party.

As the hours went by their interest in each other grew with passion and desire. It was evident without spoken words between them that there was no option but that sex was to be the ultimate and natural conclusion to this date. Thus around 1:00 AM Harry said:

12