Brenda and Connie Ch. 07

Story Info
Brenda and Connie double-date.
6.7k words
4.74
12.7k
3
0

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 07/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the Halloween Party, Harry Quinn maintained a most happy disposition. As the best friend of Bruce Fielding, he was well aware of Bruce's infatuation with Connie Snyder, and had been puzzled by it. Of course he would concede that Connie was undeniably a most attractive girl, but so what? Good looking girls are a dime dozen for the likes of Bruce and him. As football studs they were constantly importuned by gorgeous looking females.

Harry had become jaded to female pulchritude. A girl had to have something more than physical beauty to attract his notice. He was certain that Bruce felt the same way, and so he was truly surprised by the way Bruce was doting on Connie. He and Bruce had been close friends for the three full years, since they met as freshmen on the University's football team. He and Bruce had gone through a lot of girls during that time, and none merited more than a passing interest.

Thus Bruce's exclusive interest in Connie was completely unprecedented. When he asked Bruce what was so special about Connie that attracted him, he could not explain it exactly. All he could say was that as soon as he had met her he knew as certain as night followed day that she was THE WOMAN for him. He was just as certain that she felt the same kind of love for him. Bruce could not elaborate any further; except to speculate that he, Harry that is, would probably have the same kind of intuition when he met his woman.

Harry rudely snorted at such a notion. He did not think he had ever heard such gibberish. He felt it was so typical of a silly infatuation, and the sooner Bruce got over it the better off he would be. Now that he had met Brenda, though, he was revising his thinking.

Unlike Bruce, upon meeting Brenda, he was not struck by the notion that this was his WOMAN. Nonetheless, though, he was intrigued by her when he first met her. He had been appraised by Bruce via Connie that Brenda had a scarred face and could not attract a beau as a result. So Bruce begged Harry to take Brenda to the frat Halloween party as a favor to Connie whom he naturally wanted to please.

Actually the fact that Brenda had a potentially ugly face paradoxically appealed to Harry. He certainly had wearied of pretty but empty headed females. He sensed from the way Bruce had described her albeit based on second hand information from Connie that Brenda probably had a brain.

To cinch the deal Bruce intimated that as Brenda was starved for affection, she could be lured to bed easily without virtually any effort on his part. And Bruce pointed out that in a darkened bedroom a pretty face was not much of an asset. What was important were a juicy cunt and a hot bod. Bruce affirmed that according to Connie Brenda possessed both such assets in spades. On that basis Harry had agreed to go out with Brenda to the party.

Now Harry went to the party without any preconceived expectation of pleasure, but he was soon charmed by Brenda's wit. Their conversations were so engrossing that their affinity to each other was established within the first hour. By the second hour the prospect of fucking her was absolutely enticing and appealing.

He did not make a fuss when she insisted on retaining her mask on their initial coupling. The fact that she retained her mask gave their sexual intercourse a kinky flavor that heightened the pleasure. However he had to insist that he see her face after they had finished fucking for that first time.

He could perceive her reluctance and fear. So he steeled himself not to betray any sign of abhorrence as he removed her mask. He was though fascinated by his anticipation of now first gazing at her face. The absolute total enjoyment of their fucking predisposed Harry to view her as favorably as possible.

As he stared at her face he obviously noted the disfigurement caused by her scarring. But as he continued staring he could discern the beauty of her face that was underneath the scarring. The longer he stared the more obvious became her hidden beauty to him.

Thus when he said to Brenda, 'You're beautiful' it was said with conviction. The sincerity of Harry's pronouncement was crystal clear to her. She was obviously relieved but she was also mostly delighted and grateful. They fucked two more times that night and there was no lessening in the passion of either of those couplings. They had a bang of a night.

Harry was not smitten with the 'love at first sight' bug like Bruce was with Connie. However he was absolutely enchanted with Brenda. He knew and perceived that she had had little sexual experience but she more than made up for it by her genuine, unbridled enthusiasm.

It seems strange to contemplate that some can engage in sex without enthusiasm. However that was the case with most of Harry's sex partners, despite his own undeniable sexual appeal. Most of Harry's girls had expended all their energy in enticing him to fuck them. Once they achieved this goal the sex was anticlimactic to them.

Harry was as attractive a male as can be imagined. His rugged good looks made females drool and other males envious. Coupled with being a star quarterback with a major university team with a realistic prospect of playing in the NFL, he was a target for all the manipulative and gold digging females extant. Such females easily elbowed out genuine females who might have been attracted to him sincerely beyond his obvious superficial assets.

So the girls Harry had associated with were paradoxically only interested in themselves. When they bedded Harry, for them the thrill was the affirmation that they were a "hottie" having just scored with a stud. The sex was only incidental to their true pleasure and Harry could always perceive such shallowness. It was no wonder that Brenda's obvious enjoyment of sex with him was like a breath of fresh air for Harry.

He easily discerned that Brenda had an entirely different mindset. She did not want sex to chalk up as a conquest to boost her ego. She wanted sex simply to purely enjoy the experience. Harry was cognizant that Brenda was willing to have had sex with just about anyone.

However he sensed that possibly deep down psychologically Brenda knew she would have been gorgeous if not for her childhood car accident and thus would think she was his equal. That kind of subconscious notion might bring out the best of her sexual nature and prowess. If he was right in this reasoning then he knew he would be privy to a truly exquisite relationship such as what Bruce & Connie seemed to be in.

Alternatively, it was clear that Brenda was determined to make the most of her time with him. If she did not have the self confidence to feel his equal, he surmised that she would nevertheless want as much raw and pleasurable sex as possible to savor after the inevitable break up she would feel was coming. In either case he was in for the sexual ride of his life, and he could not feel more fortunate.

Setting aside such speculative reasoning, Harry believed that Brenda's joy in sex was primarily derived from an intense natural craving for sexual pleasure. That manifested in her sexual aggressiveness that party night.

Harry could swear that had he not made any aggressive move himself during that night of fucking; he would have still enjoyed more pleasure than he ever had experienced before in sex. The sexual pleasure Brenda provided was more exquisite than the technical expertise his more experienced other sexual partners had given.

Although it was premature to say Harry was in love with Brenda he certainly had developed a strong interest in her. It was axiomatic that he would see her again and soon. He called her that Monday to set up a double date (obviously with Bruce & Connie) for dinner the next Saturday night, after another home game.

After Brenda had calmed down from the euphoria of her weekend, she was able to reassess her situation more realistically. She believed herself to be in love but she chastised herself for being so foolish. After all this was the first decent date she had ever had and she was afraid she was making too much of it. Well even if no relationship should develop, she was determined to make the most of whatever time she was going to have with him. She was cognizant that this might probably be her only opportunity to have sex with someone like Harry.

She had the presence of mind to deliberately leave her mask at his apartment to avail herself of an excuse to contact him. She suspected that guys like Harry detested girls from overtly pursuing him but then again he did give her his number. Besides she knew she would be devastated if she lost him & had made no effort to secure his continuing affections. If she was going to lose him hopefully it would not be until after a torrid affair.

So she was on pins and needles trying to determine what length of time should pass before she should contact him about her mask. She felt it was a delicate timing issue; too soon she would be appearing to be too anxious; too late she would appear to have no interest in him. Luckily for her peace of mind Harry contacted her at the earliest possible time she could have expected. In accepting the date she had forgotten all about the mask.

When that Saturday arrived, Brenda was beside herself with excitement. She was giddy; she was tense; she was exhilarated; she was apprehensive. As Connie was getting herself prepared for the date, she left the room for the communal bathroom to shower.

Brenda's nerves were shot. Already naked she was going to get a robe and follow Connie to the shower. She stopped and reached under her bed instead. From a special storage box she pulled out her dildo and a flexible plastic string of four anal beads.

She then sat on a straight back rigid chair. She slumped back and lifted her feet off the floor to cause her legs to dangle in the air. This uncomfortable position curiously initiated the onset of an intense sexual excitement. She wetted the beads in her mouth before popping them into her ass one at a time, until all four were in. There was a ring at the end of the fourth bead that allowed her to maneuver the beads in her rear canal. Moving the beads caused the necessary friction to develop the pleasure sensation she was seeking and needing.

She then wetted the dildo. She took a little time longer as she visualized Harry's magnificent cock and pretending that it was what she was sucking. She actually started moaning in response to her imagination. She then inserted the dildo in her vagina and began pumping.

The double penetrating actions in her nether regions were directing her passion to a natural conclusion. Her masturbation technique was greatly aided by her memory of the wonderful fucking of the previous week. She could sense that her sexual hunger was slowly becoming assuaged.

The need to masturbate before her date seemed disgusting to her conscious mind, but she could not fight off her compulsion. The need to act sluttish was overwhelming. That same compulsion caused her to remove the beads from her ass and stick them into her mouth for tasting. With her now freed hand she clutched her tits and was mauling them. She would later be startled at what she had done, but at the moment the need to be naughty overcame any and all of her reticence. Brenda exploded into a very vocal and intense orgasm.

This then was the extraordinary scene Connie encountered when she returned from her shower. Although Connie was surprised she decided to play it cool so as not to embarrass Brenda any further. So she nonchalantly remarked:

"My gosh Brenda! I do declare I thought you were hot for Harry. I would not have thought that you would need to psych yourself up for a date with him."

Brenda still panting from her self induced orgasm replied:

"That is precisely the problem. I am burning for him. I am afraid I will jump his bones as soon as I see him. At least I hope this will calm me down sufficiently enough that I can act like a civilized female."

"So you are saying until you have a few more fucks under your belt you will not be able to act rationally?"

"Oh I don't think I'll ever get enough fucking from him. I seem to crave his cock all the time."

"I can relate to that. It is a good thing Bruce is on the football team and has commitments or I would never get any of my school work done."

Brenda got off the chair, grabbed a robe & towel and headed for the shower. She also surreptitiously took the dildo & beads with her to wash them as well. The closeness between Brenda & Connie was never more evident as neither one of them thought of anything else to say about Brenda's brazen masturbation. It was just one of those things as far as they were concerned.

When Brenda returned from her shower to get ready for the date, she selected her sexiest mini dress to wear. It was even bolder than the red dress of the Halloween party. It showed plenty of cleavage and plenty of legs; Brenda's greatest physical assets.

She was also pleased with herself that on this date she would not feel threatened or apprehensive of Connie's beauty. She saw at the Halloween party that Harry had no interest in Connie. Besides it was obvious to any indifferent observer that Connie and Bruce had eyes only for each other.

When the guys arrived to pick them up for their date, Harry smiled at Brenda and bestowed on her a very meaningful welcome kiss. Her heart beats soared to an accelerated rate as she has relieved to realize that his partiality for her had survived beyond that lovely frat party evening.

Brenda's face was hard to look at; but once one gets accustomed to it one can sense a beauty to her. Although Brenda had low self esteem because of the way people reacted on seeing her especially for the first time, she nevertheless was able to maintain a sunny disposition. When not provoked she could sport a smile which diffused and softened a lot of her hideous appearance.

This was about where Harry was at in his feelings about Brenda's actual visage. After he had removed Brenda's mask that night, he was determined to concentrate on her better features. As Brenda was constantly smiling while he was fucking her throughout the night, he was able to fix Brenda's true beauty in his mind. With such thought process it was then automatic for him to consider her as truly a beautiful woman notwithstanding her scarred face. This meant he had no trepidation nor felt any embarrassment in appearing in public with her. As Brenda could perceive such an attitude on his part, it made her feel even more grateful.

Both couples piled into Harry's spacious vehicle, a fully loaded Hummer, which his fairly well to do parents had gifted as a high school graduation present. Brenda could not be more pleased. Not that she was mercenary, but considering that she was prepared to accept as a boyfriend anything better than pond scum, she was reveling in her good fortune. She thought that perhaps the gods and the fates were making amends for the misfortune of her face.

Their date was dinner at an upscale steak house where patrons were invariably smartly dressed. As soon as they were seated Brenda succumbed to her urges. Sitting within reach of Harry's crotch, she slipped a hand underneath the tablecloth. She was able to make contact and skillfully unzipped his pants to free his cock. She started gently stroking his manhood and also to periodically fondle his balls. Harry had the presence of mind not to betray to his table companions that anything untoward was happening to him. He was surprised but was unresistingly enjoying Brenda's manipulations. Although he was accustomed to females pursuing him, he had never encountered anyone as bold or as aggressive as Brenda.

At this point in time, a female, best described by that old fashioned word, "floozy", approached Harry. Her name was Sherry Lynn Geisler and she had been in bed with Harry a few weeks before; actually on the night of the Western Michigan game. There is an adage that "appearances can be deceiving." In Sherry's case this adage did not apply. Sherry looked and dressed like a slut and in fact she was a slut.

When she was off campus men on the street assumed she was a professional prostitute and occasionally one would make a proposition to her. She was never insulted but was actually flattered whenever that happened. She was always tempted to accept, but she refused these overtures. Sherry was empty headed but she had street smarts enough to know that it would not be wise to risk potential conflicts with actual prostitutes and/or their pimps.

Sherry had pretty enough facial features as well as an adequate body to tempt any unattached red blooded male. She had met Harry at a different frat party on the night of the Western game. She made all the moves to entice Harry to have sex with her, and as he was bored with his actual date he did not resist. The subsequent fucking was nothing spectacular to him to the extent that he had forgotten her & did not recognize her as she got to their table.

For Sherry though that night was a heady experience. Having fucked the MSU football team's quarterback was a significant feather in her cap and in her mind validated her as a "hottie". Although vacuous, Sherry was not so dense not to recognize that he had no further interest in her. That was clear enough when he refused to offer his phone number to her. But she was not unduly perturbed as she was of the philosophy that there were plenty of other "fish in the seas". Besides despite his distain of her, he could not deny that he had fucked her and cast doubt to her bragging amongst her acquaintances. In reality the fact that he had fucked her was more important to her than the actual enjoyment of the experience.

So Sherry did not pursue or stalk him like some other females in her position might have been tempted to do. However when she saw Harry enter the restaurant with a girl (Brenda) presumably his date, she was absolutely shocked. How could Harry, arguably the STUD of the entire campus of Michigan State University, consider appearing in public, never mind dating, anything as hideous as this girl appeared to be? In her mind she felt there must be some kind of a mistake perhaps, he had been tricked into it. Thus she saw this situation as an opportunity for another roll in the sack with him. After all she had already enticed him before from a date who was a hell of a lot better looking than tonight's creature. Thus she left her table to approach Harry for such purpose and greeted him with:

"Hey Harry- how are things? It's been a little while since our little romp."

Harry was mostly distracted by Brenda's hand and so when he looked up was puzzled as he did not immediately recognize her. Seeing his confusion, Sherry quickly added:

"It's Sherry Lynn. Remember that night after the Western Michigan game?"

"Oh yes, er Sherry," murmured Harry now vaguely remembering her but still very distracted by Brenda's manipulations.

Sherry was getting anxious to have Harry take real notice of her. Since their table was located at a corner of the restaurant, there was sufficient enough privacy to embolden Sherry to try a desperate gambit. She grabbed her bra to force her ample boobs out of her dress so that she was able to flash him. She purred:

"Maybe you recall these beauties. You certainly were happy to munch on them. Wouldn't you like to touch them again?"

At this precise moment before anyone else could react, Brenda lifted her free hand up in the air with one finger out & pointing at the ceiling saying:

"Just a minute Sherry. Stay right here don't go away."

With that said Brenda immediately slipped under the table and took Harry's absolutely fully aroused and engorged cock into her mouth. By now Harry had been on the brink of ejaculation by Brenda's hand job. Seeing Sherry's tits and then feeling Brenda's mouth and tongue on his cock was enough to make him spill his sperm instantly into Brenda's mouth.

12