Brenda and Connie Ch. 09

Story Info
Linda meets Walter.
7.6k words
4.81
9.2k
1
0

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 07/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the girls were ready, Connie received a cell phone call from Walter who advised he had arrived earlier than expected and had already secured a table at the Roadhouse. The girls trooped over to the Harrison Roadhouse to provide a pleasant surprise for Walter. Instead of having just his sister to entertain he was to be introduced to the Porter sisters.

When Brenda was introduced, Walter obviously noticed her disfigured face. Being good natured and without a malicious bone in his body, Walter did not flinch but bestowed a most welcome smile. He even offered an observation that he had heard from his parents that his sister had a very compatible roommate and so he was pleased to meet her. Brenda viewed Walter's expressed sentiments to being sincere so she was disposed to like him a great deal. Of course she was predisposed to approve of him from all that Connie had said to her about him.

When Linda was introduced to Walter he was stunned as if he had been frozen by a taser. He was struck by a compelling exquisitely pleasurable sensation perhaps not love but something indefinably special for sure. His conscious mind registered the notion, that if the Cupid mythology was in existence today, he was acting like a victim of the legendary love arrows. The sensation was first fueled by the fact that everything about Linda's physical beauty and features were appealing to him.

He appreciated her height, as he loved tall women. Linda was tall at 5'9" a good five inches taller than the average adult female in the United States. Confounding averages though, at their table that night Linda was the shortest as Brenda was 5'10" and Connie was 6' even.

Linda sported long natural platinum blonde hair. Her hair color was perfect for her complexion and the way she wore her hair exuded a provocative sexy allure. Her face was absolutely stunning. However the hint of sexiness was overcome by her clean fresh image that gave her an angelic look. He realized her good looks had to mean she was constantly subject to male attention and given her age she had to have had lots of sexual experience. Yet her face suggested the look of an ingénue. Her eyes were turquoise in color which completed the image of wholesomeness.

Linda had a gorgeous symmetrical female figure. She was slightly overweight for her height according to the "food police" and national health statistics. She carried most of her extra weight in her ass and this made her body extremely voluptuous. Because of the extra weight in her ass, her derriere had an exaggerated jiggle when she walked causing the eyes of male gawkers to bulge out.

The residue of her extra weight was in her breasts. They were awesome and big. They were comparable to Brenda's. Big; but not unsightly big; but big enough to make it difficult to disguise herself as a male should such necessity or occasion ever arise.

Her legs were....well leggy. They were long; the impression was that they never stopped; they never quit. Her naked legs were alluring by themselves. Guys would get an erection at just gazing at her perfect nude legs. Yes Linda Porter was the complete package in female pulchritude. Her beauty was what made Linda confident in her ability to attract men to fuck her.

However beauty is only skin deep, and that is all that men saw in her. Walter saw more. He soon could tell she was very sexually experienced but he got the impression or maybe the intuition that she would trade all that experience away for a great romance. Walter also could discern that Linda was smart and had some interesting outlooks on life. Once they started talking, Linda's conversations confirmed her intelligence and her wit.

As for Linda's first impression of Walter, she was unexpectedly mesmerized by him. Unexpectedly because she had become somewhat jaded of male sex appeal considering the amount of sexual partners she had had. When she first became sexually active she indeed had restricted herself to studs & guys that would especially appeal to her. However as her sexual appetites increased she discovered that there are only so many studs available.

So as her sexual needs became insatiable she had to lower her standards in order to be able to satisfy her cravings. It got to a point that all she required was that her partner was clean and did not smell. Actually she could even tolerate those with bad breath as long as they did not insist on kissing on the mouth.

Her reputation as a slut and whore snowballed. As it became known she was easy guys would lose interest in fucking her after they had done her once or twice. So Linda was constantly in the search for new partners to fuck. The more partners she was known to have had the firmer became her reputation as a slut & a whore. At least her beauty spared her from being humiliated by fucking the losers and the truly pathetic. Despite her reputation of easy availability those sort of males did not think of propositioning her considering themselves, and rightly so, to be out of her league.

Despite having far more sexual experience than any of her peers, and despite having a sister, Linda was a very lonely girl. With her negative reputation firmly entrenched, all the guys she came in contact with only wanted to fuck her not to talk to her. They did not even want to take her out on a date. When she was at the Community College she invariably met a new guy at a bar and was picked up for a fuck at a convenient location. For a second fuck a guy might take her out but it was usually to the bar where they had met; after two or three drinks it was off to bed so the guy did not have to expend too much money on her. If she wanted any subsequent fucks she would have to take the initiative and she would have to pay her own expenses.

Even while Linda was alone with a guy, there was virtually no conversation. All discussions were confined to the sexual activity. Once the fucking was over the guy usually disappeared or insisted she leave if they were at his place. It was not often that a guy would stay for a second round of fucking and very rare indeed if he spent the entire might with her. In all cases there was seldom any self revealing dialogue as the men were just not interested. So although Linda knew a lot of men in the Biblical sense she did not know any intimately.

As for female friends, Linda simply did not have any. With her reputation every girl of any character shunned her and would not have anything to do with her. The other sluts and whores were too empty headed that Linda could not stand to be in their company.

As for her sister, Brenda, the two of them were not close. Linda always attributed this to their different lifestyles. She was a slut Brenda was a virgin. Ergo they had different interests that prevented them from being close. However occasionally when indulging in introspection she knew that she was to blame for the unnecessary distance to her sister. She was just too ashamed of herself when she was in Brenda's company.

Curiously enough Linda intellectually realized that Brenda did not disdain her but she could not shake the feeling of unworthiness. Linda admired Brenda. Paradoxically Linda believed if she didn't desire her sister's approbation, there probably would have been more openness between them as her own self loathing would not be a spoiler in such case. However after last night Linda had high hopes for a better and less restrained relationship with Brenda and possible friendship with Connie. The lesbian sex sure was an ice breaker to forge a new and happier relationship.

When Linda started her paralegal career in June, and since she was the new girl in town without any reputation, she thought she would try for a virtuous, more chaste lifestyle. However, her social skills soon betrayed her pure hedonism. Her new male acquaintances had no trouble detecting her true sluttish tendencies. Thus in essence her life did not change except as she was no longer under any parental control she was no longer circumspect in her sexual behavior. As Grand Rapids was a relatively small town it did not take too long for Linda to establish her status as a slut and her spectacular activities in October solidified her reputation there.

Given then her past and her mindset, it was understandable that Linda had said that so long as Walter had a cock she would be interested in meeting him. Without any expectations except for engaging in a one night stand, Linda was floored by Walter's magnetism when she met him. What overpowered her was just not that he was good looking, and he certainly was all that, but it was the complete male package that he presented to her. Her heart started beating faster, her breathing slowed and her hormones were doing a happy dance in anticipation of upcoming intimacies. Linda thought if a man could be described as gorgeous then Walter was gorgeous. In her mind she saw lumberjack not a milquetoast accountant.

Not only was Walter good looking but Linda believed even on first blush that he possessed all imaginable positive male traits in abundance. He was confident and self assured exuding a male aggressive dominance. Linda knew as certainly as she knew the sun rose from the east that she would love to be dominated by him. Her feminine intuition suggested that Walter knew how to take care and protect his woman. She likewise knew that she would love to be taken care of and protected by him. Best of all Linda sensed that Walter liked her; certainly by far his most positive attribute.

As their party was seated, it was instantly obvious to Brenda and Connie that there was chemistry between Linda and Walter. Connie did attempt to garner some kind of up to date information from her brother, but as he only gave perfunctory replies and refused to elaborate, she gave up the ghost. After some time when it was about 6 o'clock Connie got up, gesturing to Brenda to do likewise and said:

"It's been real Walter, but Brenda and I got to get back to do some studying. Besides we promised our boyfriends that we will watch the game which will start in about one hour. I'm sure you can entertain Linda who I am sure knows how to get back to us."

Linda gushed:

"Oh yes I know my way back. I obviously do not have to do any studying and I am truly not interested in the game so I can keep you company until you have to go Walter."

Walter replied:

"Yes I do not have to go yet as I still have time before I have to leave to meet my parents. I love to have your company a little way longer Linda."

Walter was being a little disingenuous in that he had initially planned to see Connie for a couple of hours and leave by 6:00 o'clock so he could be at his parents' home around 7:30. However he felt his ETA at his parents' home was not set in stone and he still had a couple of hours leeway to spend in company with the delightful Linda Porter. Connie replied:

"Well I guess that's settled then. I imagine I'll see you Walter next on Thursday for Thanksgiving. Ciao then you two."

So Brenda & Connie left Linda and Walter to their destiny and as they were walking Brenda opined:

"It sure looks like the two of them have hit it off. There is no doubt in my mind that the two of them will be fucking notwithstanding your brother's plans to go to your parents' home in Grosse Pointe tonight."

"Yes I agree. I've never seen Walter so initially smitten as he seems to be with your sister."

"Well I hope your brother is able to accept my sister warts and all as she sure could use a real romance in her life."

"What do you mean her warts?"

"I am sure you realize my sister is a slut and a whore. She was not kidding when she indicated to you that as long as Walter has a cock she would be interested in meeting him. Decent guys, and of course your brother ranks in that category, don't mind fucking sluts but they sure don't want to date them."

"Oh there is something more to Linda then just her whorishness. I am certain that my brother is perceptive enough to discern her better qualities."

"I sure hope so. Linda is really a great girl and I'm sure is willing to do anything for the man she truly loves. I actually think that unlike me, Linda really does not like to be a slut and a whore."

"What do you mean unlike you?"

"Well I've always envied Linda and her sluttish ways. I have always thought that had it not been for my accident which left me disfigured I would have been more of a slut & a whore than Linda has been."

"Hah you don't know that, Brenda. I think that is just your bitter reaction to your misfortune. Besides you do not have the temperament of a slut. For that matter despite her sluttish ways neither does Linda. She certainly is not vapid or vacuous like a typical slut or whore."

"Yes and that is why I do not think she relishes her role as a slut and/or a whore. I think there is something in her past that compels her to act as a slut."

"Oh really? And what do you think that is?"

"Well she has never confided in me as we are not all that close as sisters. However, I suspect she must have had one serious romance and that when it broke up she must have been hurt badly. Probably the guy said something disparaging implying she was lucky that she had had him. He probably intimated she would never be as lucky again to attract someone as good as him. And so I believe she became a slut to prove to herself that she could attract any man not just the vermin she had been infatuated with."

"Well that does sound like a plausible theory. It sure explains why she describes her lovers sardonically."

"Yes and I am convinced that once she finds her true love she would quit her whorish ways. Remember how she reacted to my singing of the song 'You are not my First Love'. "

"Yes and maybe my brother will be that true love your sister has secretly been seeking."

"I sure hope so as they really do make an extremely attractive couple. Just think Connie if they were to marry, we would be sisters-in-law and wouldn't that be just the cat's meow?"

"Whoa wait a minute. Aren't we just getting a little ahead of ourselves? After all at this moment they have not yet kissed never mind even fucked. They might not be sexually compatible with each other."

"Are you serious? I'm sure you felt the chemistry between them. You could not ignore the fact that they only had eyes for each other back at the Roadhouse. Oh I would bet my life that they are sexually compatible."

"Well yes I would have to agree they seem to be attracted to each other. I do get the sense that the way have reacted to each other is just like how Bruce and I reacted when we first met. I guess I will also have to agree that we are unlikely to see Linda for now and that my parents will be deprived of Walter's company tonight."

As they were walking the girls decided to prepare themselves for watching the game. The traditional season ending game between Michigan & Ohio State would have no impact on the Big Ten Standings, whereas the winner of the Penn State & Michigan State game would go to the Rose Bowl. Consequently, the television broadcasters forced the original afternoon starting time to be rescheduled for a 7:00 PM start to capture the widest possible television audience. So the girls stopped to pick up some beer to imbibe and some subs to eat during the game.

When they reached their dormitory room they set up their television set so both of them could watch the game sitting side by side on Brenda's bed. As the game was soon to begin, the girls showered. When they returned to the room they sat side by side nude to watch the game.

To spice up their enjoyment of the game the girls devised a game of their own. At the opening kick-off Connie inserted Brenda's dildo in her vagina and would periodically frigg herself. At the same time Brenda inserted the anal love beads in her rectum and likewise would occasionally maneuver the beads in her ass. When the offense achieved a first down, the girls would exchange the adult toys and continue pleasuring their bodies mutatis mutandis. These exchanges continued until there was a score.

If the score was a field goal the girls would withdraw their toy at the time and start sucking and slurping it. However if the score was a touchdown, each girl would get the toy that was in the other girl's orifice at the time and start sucking and slurping it. In either case the girls would keep their toy in their mouth until a first down was achieved. Then they would exchange the toys and continue as before.

Throughout the game each girl experienced three minor orgasms. The girls achieved a mutually arrived at fourth orgasm near the end of the game when an MSU victory was certain. After the game was over the girls were euphoric from the MSU victory and tipsy from their beer consumption. They collapsed against each other and fell asleep entwined in their arms.

Meanwhile at the Roadhouse, Linda and Walter were immensely enjoying each other's company. Linda was an excellent conversationalist. She was able to recount her work experiences in an interesting and amusing manner that kept Walter fascinated at her every word. Likewise Walter's conversation was enthralling to Linda who even got excited just by the sound of his voice.

Linda had taken some accounting courses in her paralegal course of studies, so she was able to follow, understand and make insightful comments while he was relating anecdotes about his work experiences. Likewise Walter's line of work made him cognizant of the intricacies of the legal profession that allowed him to fully understand and genuinely appreciate Linda's work anecdotes.

The compatibility in their conversation of each other's work continued in their conversation on other topics. Thus conversation about each other's families and background as well as discussion of sports, news, entertainment, philosophies of life provided enjoyable discourse. They each recognized that the other was an interesting personality fascinating beyond just the sexual attraction that was obviously there.

As matter of course they flirted with each other. However their flirting was of an easy playful fashion that was enjoyable and not intimidating at all. Linda certainly sent signals that she was available for bedding as after all from her point of view this was the stated purpose for her wanting an introduction from Connie in the first place. However her signals were subtle and creative as opposed to her usual overt & vulgar ones she employed to entice a guy to her bed within an hour. Best of all about Linda's signals to Walter was that she could perceive that he received them favorably.

It occurred to Linda though, that since Walter was obviously a decent guy he probably assumed that she was likewise a decent girl. And she actually had reacted to him all evening to suggest such impression. The danger of course for this subterfuge on her part was that despite her flirtation and signals, Walter might assume it would be premature to proposition her for bed after their short acquaintance. After all it is universally acknowledged that decent girls do not fuck on the first date never mind fucking just a few hours after having met.

Thus Linda realized that if she was going to be able to fuck Walter that night it was up to her to take the initiative and adopt some drastic measures. So around 10:00 PM when Walter was possibly thinking that he might have to call it a night if he was going to reach his parents' home at a reasonable hour, Linda excused herself to go to the ladies restroom. There in a stall, she removed her panties which were moist from her excitement and returned to their table. She slapped her panties on his chest and letting them go said:

"I do not think I can keep wearing this without being in danger of ruining it beyond repair. Perhaps you might like to have them to remember me for this delightful evening."