Brenda and Connie Ch. 11

Story Info
The Menace of Spencer.
5.6k words
4.56
8.1k
1
0

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 07/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The romance and engagement between Connie & Bruce was progressing as smoothly as the lovers could possibly desire but could they believe that utopia in love was truly possible? Unbeknownst to Connie, a dark cloud was hovering over her life in the form of Spencer Thorneburg. From Spencer's point of view that September day when he met & fucked Connie was the most significant day in his life. What made it super special was that Connie seemed genuinely fond of him. After all she eschewed the other males at the table and paid exclusive attention to him. She accepted without hesitation his invitation to accompany him to his place knowing full well that sex was to be expected. And she did not hesitate or resist his sexual advances culminating in his mind the most marvelous sex ever.

All this in his mind added to the belief that Connie was infatuated with him. Otherwise how else can you explain it? He of course was absolutely enthralled with her; she was by far the prettiest girl he had ever talked to never mind fucked. He let his imagination run wild, seeing himself in a torrid relationship leading to perhaps marriage.

Despite the fact that Spencer had actually had sex with some females, he still did not have a clue about the female mind set. Consequently he missed all the negative vibes that had been forthcoming from Connie that day, as she was undeniably being courteous to him. He could not see that when she smiled at him there was no warmth behind that smile. He was oblivious to the fact that she did not flirt with him or suggest doing anything sexual. She merely acquiesced to him. And of course he was unaware that she did not have an orgasm when he did fuck her.

He had no idea that the reason he had sexual success with Connie that night was a culmination of lucky circumstances in his favor. First of all Connie had seen Bruce at the game so that the ensuing night was not attractive to her mind. So she only went to the Harrison Roadhouse to support Brenda in her effort to get laid. Connie paid exclusive attention to him not because she was attracted to him but because she considered him to be the least odious of the males that were at their table.

She acquiesced to leaving with him, firstly to allow Brenda to have their room alone and secondly she thought sex with him would be better than masturbation. So as she did not really have high anticipation of sexual enjoyment she was not unduly perturbed that the sex proved to be irksome. With such predisposition she was able to maintain a consistent attitude of pretending interest in him.

The one thing that would have made her rebel was when she discovered that Spencer had a roommate. She detested that the privacy of sex with Spencer was compromised by this roommate being necessarily present in the apartment. Because she did not know that Spencer lived so far away from campus she did not insist on following him in her car. Had she taken her car she would have left Spencer's abode immediately upon discovering the presence of the said roommate. So as it turned out she acquiesced to the sex not from any desire whatsoever. She even discovered to her horror that masturbation was more thrilling than the sex with Spencer.

To Spencer sex with Connie was the Cadillac of all sex encounters. As he was under the mistaken belief that Connie was equally of the same view he bought at face value the excuses that she offered why they could not have a "quickie" before he took her home or why she could not give him her phone number. He also did not find it strange that she directed him to drop her off at her parked car. Because he was so certain she would call him once she got a new phone and number, he did not think to follow her & determine where she actually lived.

Day by day he awaited her call. He constantly checked his phone for messages in case he missed her call. After two weeks when it would have been obvious she would have acquired a replacement phone by then she still had not called. He did not suspect nor give any credence to the possibility that she did not call because she did not want to see him. He came to the conclusion that she had not called because she had inadvertently lost his number.

He also reasoned that despite her having been at his apartment she probably could not find it to meet him. First of all it was ten miles from campus so it would mean that this was too great an area to randomly search. As they had arrived in the dark she would not have been paying attention to how they got there. Likewise although they left in the morning she had been probably too tired to notice where he lived; and he also realized she would not think that she needed to notice where he lived since he had given her his phone number.

Having mulled all this over, he realized he knew virtually nothing about her except her name. Despite having talked to her exclusively for several hours that night, it dawned on him that she had ventured no significant information about her. He could not be sure that she was even a student at MSU since she did not talk about her classes.

His ego would not permit him to view this as suspicious. He flattered himself in believing that she was so enchanted with him wanting to learn everything about him. Thus, he reasoned there was no opening for her to provide information about herself. He forgot or his mind blocked out the truth. In actuality, whenever he did attempt to elicit information about herself, she nonchalantly deflected the inquiry and steered the conversation back to focusing on him.

So his state of mind was in panic. He needed to see & meet her and he was sure she wanted to see him as well, but how? Michigan State University is a big school. There are over 45,000 students with nearly 3,000 faculty members. So trying to find her by walking around campus, was like trying to find the proverbial needle in the haystack.

What was even more frustrating was that even assuming she was seeking him, he had not provided sufficient information about himself that would make her search to find him easy. Even though he had a high opinion of himself that entertained the possibility that she was indeed seeking him, he knew enough that only an obsessed female would go out of her way to search for a male. He believed that normal females might make some effort to try & find someone they were interested in, but would abandon such search after encountering even a modicum of obstacles.

So he knew it was up to him to find her. However he was not much of a detective. He had no recollection of the kind of car she had when he dropped her off. Actually he could not even be certain that her car had Michigan plates never mind the number. He haunted the Harrison Roadhouse, but he could not afford to conduct a thorough sustaining search, since if he did not order something he was forced to leave. Even when he did order something, he had to leave once he had consumed his order and could not or would not order further.

His potentially more productive search idea was to place a personal classified ad in "State News", MSU's student newspaper. However nothing came of it except some crank or bogus responses. Having convinced himself that she was also trying to find him he had had great hopes of success. He refused to speculate why the newspaper advertising failed.

On the Saturday afternoon late in November, when the football team was playing Penn State, Spencer was sitting at a table in the Harrison Roadhouse nursing a beer. Every Saturday since the Western game, he had faithfully gone to the Roadhouse in the hopes of seeing Connie. When it was a Saturday when the football team was at home he arrived at 3:00 PM to ensure a seat prior to the place filling up. Otherwise when the team was away, he arrived at 4:30 PM. However because the Penn State game did not start until 7:00 PM that day he arrived at 6:30 and so unbeknownst to him, he had missed Connie by a half hour at the only Saturday she had been there since the Western game.

Because there were tremendous crowds in the place after a home football game, Spencer knew that he could not be sure Connie had not been there despite his searching the entire premises during those times. Once the football season ended, and the crowds thinned then he would be confident of spotting her if she attended the restaurant. Then again when he did initially meet her she had only been at the restaurant because she had attended the football game, suggesting after the football season she might not have occasion to appear at this restaurant. This circular thinking was frustrating him in his quest to find Connie. As he was mulling these thoughts a familiar looking female approached him and said:

"Hey Spencer. Mind if I join you?"

"If you like. You look familiar should I know you?"

"We share a history class and a tutorial session from it. My name is Tracy Cross."

"Oh yeah now I remember."

Tracy then rattled on in conversation; talking about school, their classes and herself. She was a pretty good conversationalist; she was witty and articulate. However Spencer was not paying much attention as his mind was fixated on Connie. So he only engaged in conversation with Tracy robotically.

It would have served Spencer better if he had had a more realistic introspective personality. In such case he would have discerned notwithstanding her politeness to him, that Connie had no interest in him. He would have also recognized that Tracy was the first female that had a genuine regard for him.

Now Tracy was no beauty; but then again she was not an "ugger" either. She had passable good looks and an average body; obviously not drop dead gorgeous like Connie but by the same token not repulsive in the least. Had Spencer the perspicacity to realize most females would not deem him a catch, he would have been more appreciative of Tracy's interest in him.

However Spencer had no romantic interest in Tracy. Because he had had sex with more females than his share compared with his male peers; and because he felt justified in believing Connie, arguably one of the most gorgeous woman extant, was interested in him, he believed that Tracy was below his standards. Notwithstanding, such an exalted view of himself, he was cognizant that Tracy was sending signals that she was available. His natural male hormones kicked in so that although his soul was committed to Connie, he nevertheless was not going to turn down an easy accessible piece of ass. Accordingly, Spencer started being more attentive to Tracy to pave the way for him to suggest bed.

Tracy was 5'4" tall and about 130 lbs. She was so average looking that she would never be spotted in a crowd. Her best feature was her bubbly personality and her attentiveness. She gave the impression in conversations that she was truly engrossed with her partner in the dialogue. Thus people meeting her became disposed to approve of her. Her acquaintances considered her a chaste "good" girl and would be totally shocked to discover that she surrendered her virginity when she was only thirteen years of age & she had been the instigator of the sex. She had since then engaged in periodic but frequent sex and almost always was the aggressor.

Tracy was very aware of one sexual fact of life. A person entering a casino may or may not win big, but the house was certain to make money. Similarly & likewise, upon entering a singles bar looking for sex, a male may or may not get lucky, but a female no matter how unattractive her package will always score if she wants it.

When Tracy entered the Harrison Roadhouse, she was overjoyed in spotting Spencer. She had developed a prior interest in him during their mutual classes & tutorials. She had become somewhat weary of the casual sex she had been experiencing, and so was ready to try for a committed relationship. She saw an opportunity in Spencer as she instinctively surmised he was not a prize for most females & hence should be easy pickings for her goal.

Tracy had been disappointed by Spencer's initial lukewarm reaction to her overtures. She was wondering if her general premise and her particular view of Spencer were both fallacious. However, happily, Spencer started to warm up to her and finally around 11:30 PM he asked her to accompany him to his place. She accepted with alacrity.

Spencer attributed Tracy's acquiescence to his sexual prowess and charm. He conveniently forgot that it was she who first came on to him. Even at the time he recognized that she was predisposed to have sex with him, but the subsequent libation no doubt caused him to overlook such an inconvenient fact that would belie his ultimate perception.

As they arrived at Spencer's apartment, Tracy's dignity was preserved as the roommate was gone for the weekend. Without any warning he grabbed her and started kissing her. His kissing was rough and cave man like. Simultaneously he was pawing her breasts through her blouse & bra and was roughly manhandling them.

Being an impatient sort at sex, he desired to get on with it, but he was aware he was not rigid yet. Bored with the kissing he undid his pants and underwear exposing his limp cock. He commanded her to suck him off. At this point Tracy had been having an unpleasant time of it. His fumbling of her tits was annoying to her. His kissing was nauseating her. So his demand to suck him off was sort of a relief to her. At least he could not torture her further and she believed she might have some pleasure in satisfactorily changing his limp cock to rock hardness.

But alas she was destined to be disappointed. Spencer simply was not in the mind zone necessary to be able to successfully function sexually. His obsession with Connie subdued any desire for Tracy. His drinking for approximately five hours retarded the blood flow necessary to achieve a full blown erection. As a result despite some vigorous sucking on Tracy's part his cock remained flaccid and of no use. Tracy's jaws were aching with no relief in sight.

Finally after an internally long time of oral stimulation, Spencer's cock had started to perk up and achieve semi hardness. During this long ordeal, Tracy had removed her panties to frig herself. It was the only thing she could think of to relieve the tedium. She was hoping to salvage the evening by at least bringing herself to a climax with her hand, having realized that Spencer was not doing a thing for her.

Spencer was aware that his penis had achieved semi hard status and that he had to act to prevent losing even this state of hardness. He had noticed that Tracy had removed her panties so that he now had direct access to her cunt without the necessity of removing any more of her clothes. So he barked at her:

"Get in bed and pull up your skirt."

She complied automatically and he pounced on her. He fumbled with his cock. Snarling, she grabbed it and was able to get it inside of her and furiously started moving her hips to maintain his tenuous half erection. The alcohol he had consumed was a pronounced factor in preventing him from achieving a satisfactory erection but at least the friction he was producing in her cunt prevented his cock from wilting.

Tracy was seething. She had almost worked herself to a climax with her hand when Spencer ordered her to the bed. She initially moved her hips in the vain hope to encourage his cock to full hardness & pave the way for some pleasure for her. Alas he did not get any harder and she gave up the ghost. She just lay still waiting for him to finish doing whatever he was going to do. She grunted perfunctorily just to encourage him to finish. 'Oh brother,' she thought, 'I definitely would do better with a cucumber.'

Spencer was having more difficulty in even keeping his cock semi hard. He was getting bored and was antsy to finish. Finally he sensed some seepage from his cock. It was not a full fledged ejaculation but nevertheless his cock immediately started retracting and slipped out of her cunt.

This proved to be disastrous for Tracy. Despite being passive in the coupling, the repetitive friction of his cock in her cunt was having some effect. Her hormones kicked in sending pleasure sensations to her brain. She was well on the road to achieving an orgasm, albeit a minor one. When his cock wilted, the ensuing interrupted coitus threw her into an emotional shock which was just as painful as a physical blow. She wailed:

"Oh shit Spencer! Shit! Shit! Shit! Why couldn't you just finish me off? I was close. I was so damned close."

Now Spencer had never ever been criticized of his love making by any of his female sex partners. However that did not mean his sex partners were satisfied as Spencer imagined. Instead they were all universally disappointed and were always left hung dry, but they did not complain. Partly because they felt they only had themselves to blame since they had accepted his sexual advances despite suspecting that the sex would be a disaster. They also did not complain because of the instinctive feeling that it would be dicer to get rid of him if they did complain. As a result, Spencer had a total wrong assessment of his sex appeal and that being so, he reacted:

"What have you got to complain? You just lay there stiff as a board."

"Your cock was soft. You did not get it hard enough to excite a girl."

"How can any guy get aroused with a bitch like you?"

"I've fucked plenty of guys and none of them have had a problem of getting it up for me."

"Some guys have no standards and will fuck anything in a skirt. I am discriminate. All my girls have class."

"Yeah sure. I bet you are really gay and that is why you could not get it up."

"I'll have you know I've fucked lots of women all prettier than you. My current girlfriend is gorgeous possibly the best looking woman on campus."

"Oh yeah? So how come you are not fucking her instead of pestering me?"

Spencer hesitated for a moment as he was referring to Connie. Not about to reveal that he did not know where the hell she was he replied:

"She is out of town."

"Yeah sure. I bet. Hey wait a minute isn't your room mate also not around? Hah I bet she has run off with him. She probably figures anything is better than you."

"Fuck you bitch. Lots you know about it. It might interest you to know that every time we have fucked the sex has been incredible."

Considering that he had only fucked Connie once this was a hyperbole even to Spencer's overblown imagination of his relationship with Connie. However Tracy's taunt had goaded him to exaggerate. Anyway she replied:

"Whatever. I'm going to call a friend to pick me up. I trust you will be a gentleman enough to let me stay until my ride arrives. The night is cold."

"I am a gentleman and I am even willing to drive you myself."

"Oh I don't want to inconvenience you. Let me see if I can get a ride."

Tracy had an ulterior motive for refusing his offer of a ride, aside from avoiding his now odious company. One of the guys she had been intimate with was a stud named Jake Ballard. He had to finish an all important paper due that Monday so he had declined to party with her that night. Jake was nice but had made it clear to Tracy that he was not interested in a committed relationship with her, but Spencer need not know that. Assuming Jake was prepared to take a break from his studies & pick her up; she could show Jake off to Spencer as a stud in her coterie of sexual partners.

Everything worked to Tracy's satisfaction. Jake was willing to pick her up & arrived 20 minutes after the call sparing Tracy from too much more time with Spencer's company. Tracy happily saw that Spencer was surprised & impressed with Jake. As Tracy was leaving her parting shot was:

"Spencer, for the preservation of our sanity, we need not acknowledge each other during our mutual classes and tutorial."

The incident with Tracy depressed Spencer. For the first time in his life his appeal to women was called into question. In his quarrel with Tracy, he realized that he fudged the truth by implying he had a gorgeous girlfriend. In his own mind he was merely bending the truth with respect to Connie. He had to acknowledge he had not yet established a typical boyfriend-girlfriend relationship as others understood such to be. However he did believe for all intents and purposes they were authentically boyfriend-girlfriend status but that some unfortunate circumstances prevented a more orthodox situation for them.

12