Brenda and Connie Ch. 15

Story Info
Our heroes are struck down.
8.6k words
4.54
8.5k
1
0

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 07/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Connie woke up that Sunday after the draft day, she was aware that Harry & Brenda were gone. Next she noticed that she was suffering a splitting headache. It was obviously a hangover as a result of her previous night's drinking. She then spied Bruce's limp cock. She automatically popped it into her mouth with the notion that sucking his cock might reduce the pain in her head. Happily for Connie, this proved to be the right remedy. The concentration of sucking Bruce's cock distracted her brain. The feel of his cock in her mouth plus the feel of the expansion of his cock in her mouth as a result of her oral stimulation made her forget all about her initial awaking malaise.

The usual elation she felt in sucking Bruce's cock was further enhanced with the realization that he was asleep throughout. Bruce in fact did not wake up until the middle of his ejaculation. He had been experiencing an erotic dream. Thus when he woke up he achieved the ultimate wet dream with the added benefit that he was not soiling the bed sheets!

As Connie swallowed Bruce's ejaculate and released his cock from her mouth, she happily noticed that it was not wilting but instead remained hard. Well not one to waste a golden opportunity like that, Connie promptly got on her knees, straddled Bruce's crotch facing him and impaled herself. She then bent forward and embraced him so that her tits were squashed against his chest. Kicking out her legs she started fucking him completely on top of his body. She actually was purring. The feel of his cock inside her, the feel of her entire body on his was simply heavenly. Connie quickly climaxed. As she was audibly grunting her orgasm she was overjoyed to realize that Bruce was also cumming again; this time pumping his sperm into her vagina. So pleased was she by his stamina she could not help but comment:

"Wow what a man Bruce! I did not think it possible for a guy to cum twice in such a short interval. You make my pussy sing."

"We aim to please"

"Oh Brucey you did more than please. Why when I woke up I had the mother of all hangovers. Sucking on your cock provided immediate relief and your cock in my cunt completely dissipated my headache. I think as a service to the public I should correspond with the New England Journal of Medicine to report my discovery of the cure for a hangover."

"I don't know Connie, I don't think one instance is sufficient for scientific acceptance. I believe you will have to get drunk and experience subsequent hangovers a few more times before you can conclusively show that sex is a cure for hangovers. Mind you If you do want to eventually report such findings of course I am not adverse to being your guinea pig for the necessary experimentation. I always love to help society"

They both laughed at their banality. Now that they were fully awake they noticed the rankness of their body odor. The entire bedroom not just the bed sheets reeked of sex. In addition the kitchen also had an unmistakable odor of human urine. Connie went to the kitchen to fetch a glass of orange juice for Bruce and one for herself. When she returned, she exclaimed:

"Whew this room stinks; and the kitchen smells of piss- I wonder why hmmm? Oh well we will have to open the windows wide and if you change the bed sheets I will wash the kitchen floor. Then we can take a shower and I will make us some brunch OK?"

"Sure babe."

Finishing his orange juice, Bruce got off the bed to tend to his assigned chores. Meanwhile Connie got a pail and appropriate cleaner from under the kitchen sink. She filled the pail with hot water and the cleaning solution and with a rag proceeded to wash the floor on her hands and knees. Both of them had remained naked since they were going to take a shower promptly anyway. So when Bruce finished he went to the kitchen to check with Connie and was greeted with a bone hardening sight.

What he saw was Connie completely naked on her hands and knees halfway out of the door of the kitchen. She was apparently almost done washing the kitchen floor. What was very provocative to him was that her butt facing him and was naturally sticking high off the floor at a 45 degree angle. With such a vision her bald puffy labia lips and her slit were enticingly on display. His cock immediately hardened iron rock hard. As he contemplated the view he knew he had no option but to drop to his knees behind her. He reached his hands under to fondle her tits while he started to fuck her doggy style.

Connie gasped:

"Oh! Oh! Oh my! Oh fuck Brucey! I might not finish cleaning the floor."

"Fuck the floor."

"Oh no Brucey. Don't fuck the floor. You must keep fucking me."

"Literally fucking the floor was not my intention."

"Oh goody Brucey. Just keep shoving that lovely cock in my cunt. Make my pussy sing again."

"You love my cock don't you?"

"Oh yes Brucey. I love your cock. I love it when your cock is in my cunt. Your cock is so big. It fills me up. I feel stuffed. Oh! Oh yeah! Do it to me. Fuck me good big boy! Oh Brucey!"

At this point Connie lost her ability to articulate anymore. She alternated in grunting, squeaking, gasping and cursing. When she reached her climax she screamed out a wolf like howl. After she finished howling, she began whimpering and mewling in an endeavor to reach a sentient comprehension again. She was so far gone in her sexual ecstasy that she was totally unaware that Bruce had ejaculated in her. She collapsed to settle prone on the floor. She turned her head to the right resting her left cheek on the floor. As she regained her sanity she said:

"I really believe I need a shower badly."

Bruce had experienced a sexual ecstasy of unprecedented proportions. Seeing Connie naked on her hands and knees washing the floor with her cunt prominently displayed inflamed his lust for her to a boiling point. His actions in fucking her were absolutely animalistic. His contribution in the conversation was automatic without any thought behind the words he uttered. As he was fucking her he felt he might be hurting her by his rough handling of her. However he did not discern any complaint on her part so that any apprehension that he was causing her pain remained a stray thought in his mind. That stray thought though was in actuality the only substantive consideration that registered in his brain during this copulation.

In reality while he was fucking her he lost touch with his conscious mind. Instead a kaleidoscope of pleasure emotions swirled around his brain and his vision was likewise affected. The sounds Connie was emitting had the effect of completing his mind's separation from the conscious world. His ejaculation was only an automatic reaction to the bodily stimulation of their intercourse. In essence he had a separate orgasm albeit in conjunction with the release of his sperm in her vagina. His mind was overcome by the pleasure sensations that he almost blacked out. During the afterglow of their intercourse, he remained in such suspension of realty until he heard Connie's remark concerning the need for a shower.

Connie's remark slapped Bruce into reality much like the effect of a pail of water would have when poured upon a sleeping person. The first thing that registered in Bruce's mind was that her remark was remarkably mundane compared to the excitement and intensity of their sexual intercourse which he undoubtedly believed she had experienced as well as he. This absurdity then prompted him to break out into hysterical laughter. As Connie was still in the midst of her afterglow she took no notice of his potentially offending reaction to her words. If truth were to be told her words were really a spur of the moment utterance merely tending to return herself to the land of sentient beings. She actually was unaware of his laughter. Thus her eventual return from languor occurred when he said:

"Right babe! We both need one. To conserve water being the ecological friendly people that we are we should share. Come on then."

Bruce helped Connie to her feet and they both marched to the shower. Nothing untoward initially happened during their mutual shower as they concentrated on thoroughly washing themselves. Connie was even able to feign indifference as Bruce washed her back and followed with a thorough cleaning of her genitals. However it was a different story when she began to wash his cock. Yes Bruce's cock hardened upon Connie's efforts to clean it. She sighed:

"You're just insatiable Bruce!"

Of course Connie was not complaining. Without requiring or waiting for a verbal response, Connie placed a foot on a raised ledge meant for holding soaps. This facilitated the necessary logistics of a standing shower copulation. She embraced him after having inserted his cock into her cunt and thus induced him to start fucking her. This fucking was definitely short but incredibly sweet. Connie did climax in conjunction with his ejaculation. After her orgasm she resumed cleaning their bodies so that they emerged squeaky clean after all the sex each had had since their last shower.

This time they donned robes rather than remain naked; Connie had some time previously left one of her robes permanently in Bruce's closet. They went to the kitchen where Connie prepared a couple of omelets for themselves. It is a testimony of Bruce's cooking skills that he had in his refrigerator the necessary ingredients. As they were eating Connie started a conversation:

"You know Bruce as much as I love having sex with you and in fact there is nothing more I'd rather do, there is the real world out there, where we have to function in. I do have to sit for a final exam Tuesday, morning as well as another one on Thursday afternoon. You have to write your final exam on Friday afternoon."

"That is true my hunny bun and your point is...?"

"Well if behooves us that we do not flunk these exams but rather ace them instead. Don't you agree?"

"Well duh ya."

"So what I am saying is that perhaps we ought to study for these exams and refrain from sex which otherwise might hinder us from achieving our optimum results."

"Well I suppose there is some merit to your proposal."

"Don't look so devastated Bruce. We will only be celibate until next Friday afternoon a mere five days from now. Why this is a shorter period of absence of sex than the time you went to Indianapolis for the Combines."

Connie's observation startled Bruce. It made him realize that since the New Year he and Connie probably went no more than three days without having sexual intercourse. The Combines then truly was the only exclusive week long dry spell. Of course Bruce suspected that Connie and Brenda probably engaged in some hanky panky during that interval and so he slyly retorted:

"You do have point there Connie. I suppose though this sacrifice of celibacy is heavier on your part since you might not have been so deprived during the Combines week."

Connie blushed as she understood exactly his allusion and so she replied:

"Hush sweetheart you need not speculate on what does not concern you. In any case after your exam on Friday we will fuck like rabbits or perhaps like minks until Saturday afternoon whereupon we will have to repair to Grosse Pointe for Brenda's birthday party. After the party we can return here; it would be poor form for us to remain at Brenda's parents' home for a possible reprise of last night. We can then continue fucking like rabbits or minks until the following Wednesday when you start your final course. I will of course move in at that time and we can leisurely fuck thereafter."

"Sounds like a plan. But are you not afraid if we continuously fuck during the time I am attending this last class I'll be so distracted that I may flunk this course and not attain my B.A.?"

"As Brenda would say; pish posh! I said we would fuck leisurely; no more than three times per day- once when we go to bed for the night- perhaps once during the middle of the night as the occasion demands- and once we wake up. That leaves us with plenty of time for me to tutor you for your first year history class; which I have taken and aced. I expect you will pass with flying colors. After all I do not want to marry a dumb jock. I want to marry a smart jock."

Bruce laughed and guffawed at Connie's definition of leisure fucking. But then again he had a pretty good idea of what she contemplated as serious intensive fucking. However he did want to clarify another point and so he asked:

"Do you mean to suggest my attaining a B.A. converts me from a dumb jock to a smart one?"

"Indubitably. At least so society dictates. Sometimes one has to follow society's strictures if only to get along with one's peers. Thus it is better to adhere to picayune demands if one wants to be taken serious on controversial important matters."

Bruce laughed some more at what he felt was an absurd observation. He did though reply:

"All right Connie, I can see the necessity for celibacy from now until Friday. But can we not postpone it for one more 'quickie'?"

"I believe to date that is your most verbose demand to fuck. Of course I have no option but to acquiesce to your romanticism."

Connie stood up and discarded her robe. Opening his robe as he remained sitting on his kitchen floor, she hopped on to his lap and grasped his now hardened cock. Guiding it to her cunt she started riding him with surprising enthusiasm. Surprising in the sense she acted as if it was her first fuck within the past week as opposed to her umpteenth in the past twelve hours. Their fucking on the chair lasted for a relatively short time but their passion was so engaged that each enjoyed a very satisfactory orgasm. When Connie got off Bruce to head towards the bathroom there was an unmistakable squishing sound emanating from her cunt as she took her first steps. Smiling she turned to Bruce and said:

"I believe you've filled me up but good Bruce."

The following days unfolded as Connie had outlined. She returned to the dorm to study. She and Bruce had the forbearance to concentrate on their studies and refrain from contact with each other during that week. Consequently, she was pleased with her efforts when sitting for her exams. Upon the Friday afternoon, as Bruce was writing his exam, Connie was meeting Linda. The meeting had been arranged to accommodate Brenda. Linda was to pick up Brenda's belongings to return them to their parents' home and thus save Brenda the bother of coming to East Lansing when returning from Buffalo. When Linda arrived the two of them right away set to the task to load Brenda's belongings into Linda's car. They had no meaningful conversation until their task was completed. Then Connie asked:

"Do you want a soda before you go; I got some in our portable fridge?"

"I'd love some as I do have some exciting news I'm dying to tell you."

Connie got a couple of cokes, handing a can to Linda as they both sat down on the bed and Connie replied:

"Oh? What a happy coincidence I have some good news too that I know I can't keep silent about even though Brenda will probably kill me for telling you first and not allow her to tell you first herself. I had promised her not to so perhaps you can play dumb"

"Ah that can only mean that Harry has proposed to Brenda. I am not too surprised since it explains why she went to Buffalo this week. It would also explain why he is coming back with her to visit my parents. Her birthday party is just a ploy."

"Well Harry proposed to Brenda last Saturday night during the celebrations at the Harrison Roadhouse upon his and Bruce's selections in the draft. The trip to Buffalo was arranged beforehand. Brenda had accepted the lame excuse Harry had given for the invitation to meet his parents as she was certainly surprised by Harry's offer for marriage that night. I believe she was under the apprehension that because of her face Harry would never ask her so she accepted his proposal within a nano second before he could change his mind."

"Well last Saturday seems to have been a truly auspicious night indeed for the Porter sisters. You see Connie, your brother proposed to me that night. As I am a slut and a whore with no expectations of a marriage proposal from a decent guy, I of course accepted within a nano second as well before he changed his mind."

"Congratulations Linda! But stop running yourself down. You are not a slut and a whore; you are just a girl with a healthy sexual appetite. My brother is really a great guy and I know an obvious slattern would never hold his interest long enough to induce him to offer a marriage proposal."

"That is sweet of you to say so and certainly very politic as we are going to be sisters-in-law. We are planning to marry the third Saturday of August. I am going to ask Brenda to be my Maid of Honor and I would love to have you as my Bridesmaid. Would you do me the honor?"

"Oh yes nothing would please me more than to be your Bridesmaid. I am somewhat miffed that I have been engaged longer than you but that you will marry before me."

"Oh I know you are sure of Bruce and you ought to know he cannot do better, so there is no hurry for you to marry. You should at least obtain your degree even if you are not going to have a career. Bruce will obviously be able to provide for you lavishly but still you owe it to your self esteem to be all the woman you can be. You are still very young and there will be plenty of time for you to have children after you finish your schooling. I on the other hand do not have that luxury as I am more advanced in my stage in life."

"Oh come on Linda! You are only two years older than me; not exactly a crone. You have plenty of time to fool around before your biological clock actually matters."

"I am not going to enlighten you about the sordid details of my past. Suffice it to say I did not have a childhood. I may be chronologically only two years older than you but my experience puts me much further along in life than you. In fact before I met your brother my future and my aspirations seemed to have been set. I had a job I liked which paid me sufficiently to live in relative comfort. I was attractive enough to acquire as much male companionship I desired. Given my promiscuity I accepted the fact I was not going to marry or have a decent guy pine away for me. The vicious cycle for me was that the more of a slut I had become the more entrenched I became in my useless lifestyle."

Linda continued:

"That all changed when I met your brother. He liked me! He liked me as a person! He really liked me as a woman! This was a truly heady experience for me. In the past, every guy I dated, er fucked, I knew had no interest in me personally. I was just a piece of ass readily available to meet their primeval needs. I was OK with that as I did not think I deserved more in life."

Connie gasped and interrupted:

"I had no idea that you were filled with such self loathing as you now seem to imply. When I first met you in November I truly admired you as the quintessential modern woman leading a sophisticated life. Had I not already been involved with Bruce I would have actually envied you."

"Well yes I have the great ability to hide my inadequacies. Walter suggested I see a physiologist and thus I was better able to grapple with my inner demons and emerge as a stronger woman. With the therapy sessions I became better able to understand myself; for example I am cognizant that I have now been identifying and referring Walter as 'your brother' as opposed to 'my fiancée' or 'my husband to be'. I believe this is an unconscious ploy on my part to acknowledge my gratitude to you for being instrumental in meeting him. That is just an example of my lifelong method of hiding my feelings in order to mask my pain."

"I don't understand how does saying 'your brother' instead of 'my fiancée' mask your pain and besides what pain?"