Brenda and Connie Ch. 18

Story Info
Around the World in 80 minutes.
10.4k words
4.46
11.5k
2

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 07/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Brenda, Connie and Vickie woke up that Saturday morning there was no inclination by anyone to start a normal day. Instead there was an unstated consensus to continue in their sex play at least for that day. Brenda was the first to awaken and she immediately turned to Vickie's cunt and started licking it.

Vickie then awakened to the feeling of a tongue in her vagina as her hips were moving automatically into Brenda's face. After she became fully aware of what was happening to her, Vickie was running her right hand through Brenda's luxuriant red hair; encouraging and approving the muff dive.

As Connie's luscious tits were easily accessible, Vickie turned her head and captured Connie's nearest nipple in her mouth. She started nipping and licking the nipple while with her free hand she was pinching and squeezing the other nipple to rock hardness.

Connie awakened to find her boobs being abused and she was loving it. She leaned forward so that she was able to stick her tongue into Vickie's left ear, and she started licking it. With a tongue in an ear and a tongue in her vagina, Vickie was experiencing two jolts of exquisite sensual pleasures coursing throughout her body and clashing against each other. She could not stand it any longer! She let go of Connie's nipple in her mouth and screamed:

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh God! Oh God! Oh fucking God! Agggg...."

Now Connie having just awakened, notwithstanding the stimulation on her tits, was nowhere near the climax stage. However Vickie's screams of ecstasy quickly affected her brain which in turn loosened her control of her own body. Consequently she felt her urethra squirt some urine out of her to dribble down her leg.

As soon as she realized what had happened Connie screamed out with the same intensity as Vickie's scream:

"Oh fuck I just pissed! Fuck Brenda I need to pee badly!"

Brenda with her mouth full of Vickie's female juices released from the orgasm, gurgled a reply:

"OK Connie. Sure thing. Be right there. Coming."

As Vickie's ecstasy from her super nova orgasm was diminishing, she was dimly aware of the dialogue but could not comprehend it. Her mind did register that Connie got out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom. She also saw that Brenda almost simultaneously got out of the bed and literally ran after Connie into the bathroom.

Vickie momentarily relaxed flat on her back as she continued to recover from her climax. But seeing as how the bathroom door was wide open, curiosity got the better of her. So she got up off the bed and headed to the bathroom. The sight that beheld Vickie was astonishing indeed.

The bath tub was an old fashioned one with claw feet and very wide rounded ends. There was space between the wall and the side of the tub next to it. With such configuration Connie was perched on the tub in a crab like position with the soles of her feet and palms of her hands firmly planted on the sides of the tub holding up her body as she was facing Brenda's head. Brenda was in the tub underneath the straddling Connie with her feet touching the faucets end and her back resting on the opposite end. In such tableau then Vickie saw that Connie was peeing onto the face of Brenda.

In Connie's position she could not effectively direct her flow of urine save and except it was all aimed at Brenda's face. Brenda by bobbing and weaving her head was able to capture most of it in her mouth. She drank some of it but by accumulating some of it in her mouth she was able to periodically squirt out a waterfall of piss of her own making to land on her tits. This incredible sight together with the realization that both Brenda and Connie were truly enjoying the activity completely amazed Vickie. She involuntarily let her jaws drop to display an open mouth of wonderment.

Vickie had entered the bathroom near the end of Connie's urination. So when it ended, Brenda was not sure how long Vickie had witnessed their water sports activity but she sure noticed Vickie's gaping mouth of astonishment.

Remembering the disgust their assigned dates at her sister's wedding felt when Connie had peed on her then, Brenda was worried about a similar reaction from Vickie. The guys at her sister's wedding were no loss, but up to this point Vickie had proved to be a most enjoyable sex partner. It would be a shame to lose her over some squeamishness at the completely open sexuality she and Connie indulged in.

Thus Brenda tried diplomatically to calm the perceived nerves of Vickie:

"Oh Vickie, I hope you are not grossed out. I know it may seem strange that Connie and I enjoy peeing on each other but we do enjoy it. We started with our boyfriends. I was in seventh heaven whenever Harry peed on me and he always eagerly submitted to me pissing on him. However if you are too grossed out we can curb our tendencies in your presence."

Actually Brenda need not have feared as Vickie was far from being grossed out. Although this weekend was the first time she actually participated in a sex act apart from masturbation, Vickie by virtue of working at her mother's sex club for the past eight years was extremely knowledgeable of sex including and especially of kinky sex. What surprised Vickie was the unabashed joy that Brenda and Connie seemed to have exhibited. In her experience at the club, it seemed to her that the members who participated in golden showers did so as an experiment out of the norm to satisfy a curiosity rather than actually craving for the activity. So Vickie was truly excited rather than apprehensive at what she had seen.

Vickie replied:

"Oh heavens no Brenda, I am not grossed out in the least. Instead I am fascinated and as this is my break out weekend who am I to question my betters as to what is enjoyable in sex. I actually do have to pee right now and after that I wouldn't mind receiving some piss."

"Well then you can replace Connie and I will be happy to taste what I'm sure is your delicious pee. When you are finished we can trade places as I can sense a full bladder in me."

Accordingly, as Connie withdrew, and after she finally removed her thigh high stockings, Vickie got on top of the tub and as soon as Brenda indicated she was ready, Vickie released her stream. This first time pissing on a human being was a unique heady sensation indeed. The fact that Brenda seemed to have received her urine with absolute delight without any hint of aversion sealed the deal for Vickie's capacity to enjoy in this kinky sexual activity. The more Brenda reveled in receiving Vickie's urine the more Vickie looked forward to her turn to be pissed upon.

Indeed when the two did change places and Brenda was peeing on her, Vickie was in a perpetual state of orgasming throughout Brenda's shower on her. She imitated what Brenda had done and did not flinch at all when she swallowed some of Brenda's urine. When Brenda finished so overjoyed was Vickie that she was giggling and laughing.

This prompted Brenda to observe:

"Obviously you were not lying when you assured us you were not grossed out by our water sports."

Connie harrumphed:

"Well it's nice the two of you are getting along so swimmingly but I am the one that has not been peed upon."

Brenda mocked:

"Oh you poor neglected baby! OK both Vickie and I promise the next time we have to each pee it will be on you. Right Vickie?"

"Absolutely!"

The girls giggled and each toweled herself dry of the wet urine on their bodies. Each girl sensed that their body odor was rank as a consequence of all the sex they had indulged in since they left the bar. The dried urine odor on their bodies only added to their off putting smell.

Paradoxically all the girls wordlessly opted to forgo a shower. They were all of a mind desirous of a weekend of debauchery and depravity. Refraining from a shower was therefore a necessity to preserve the wished for fantasy.

The girls remained naked throughout the day. After relieving themselves on each other they trooped to the kitchen and Brenda prepared a sumptuous breakfast. The heartiness of the meal provided renewed energy and stamina for the girls to enable them to resume very intensive sex amongst themselves.

As Brenda and Connie had indulged in frequent girl-on-girl sex since the death of their fiancées, they had acquired various sex toys to enhance their couplings. Such included some strap-on dildos to simulate heterosexual intercourse.

As Brenda gathered one of them to use she remarked:

"Since you are still a virgin Vickie perhaps I should not penetrate you with this dildo to preserve your cherry for the lucky man who will finally claim it. So I will fuck Connie and you can sit on her face while I'm doing so."

"Thank you for your kind concern Brenda, but you do not have to be so circumspect. My hymen was ruptured when I was twelve years old as a result of a horse riding accident. Besides at my age, once I actually do get fucked by some guy, I certainly don't want him to suspect I am a virgin. So go ahead and shove that thing in me. I need the practice." Connie couldn't help but observe:

"Holy shit! Brenda's hymen was ruptured by her family doctor for medical reasons when she was eleven. So that leaves me as the only one of this group to lose her cherry the traditional way. But the guy that did me had a three inch prick; that is three inches when fully erect! Yes I had been drinking, but still when he penetrated me so to speak, I felt no pain as I had been led to believe I ought to have xperienced. There was my blood and his semen on my cunt so I had to believe that he did indeed deflower me but it sure was a letdown to prior expectations."

The girls all laughed at Connie's sardonic humor. They then proceeded into some serious fucking. Brenda did fuck Vickie vaginally while Connie was sitting on Vickie's face. After Vickie reached her climax and screamed out her orgasm, in the afterglow she declared:

"I am no longer a virgin. Hallelujah at twenty-two I am no longer a virgin. True, I have not been fucked by a man yet, which will be rectified in due course, but still I am no longer a virgin; hallelujah."

Everyone laughed of course but Vickie's bubbly and humorous declaration heightened the giddy mood and atmosphere in the apartment. The girls continued fucking throughout the day and into the night. Almost every permutation and combination of three-way lesbian sex seemed to have been tried. There was only one serious break from the fucking ; when the girls ordered some takeout pizza. Connie donned a robe to accept and pay for the pizza to the delivery person. It was the only instance when anyone was not naked.

Finally when Sunday morning arrived, each girl knew their absence from their real life had to end. Vickie left to return to her apartment and thus all three put in a normal thorough day of study the rest of that day. So after that weekend, they reluctantly had to resume their academic life as law students at Duke University. Each girl was able to compartmentalize her academic life vis-a-vis their new sex life.

When they were attending class, doing homework/research or studying, all the girls were totally focusing their minds on learning the law. Despite the utmost pleasure each girl derived from the sex play neither of them was irresponsible to slack off from their primary goal of successfully completing their schooling to enable themselves to become successful lawyers.

Mind you the sex had the effect of improving their study group dynamics. The initial improvement in their study group started with the withdrawal of the males in the New Year. As a result the testosterone competitive undercurrents were eliminated. There was just no rivalry amongst the girls, especially since they each had achieved such high grades.

Without the need to outshine each other, the girls did not belittle any uttered opinion during the study group sessions, but instead paid serious attention to each other's views. As a result the girls became absolutely proficient in discerning every pro and con viewpoint on every issue studied.

This type of study and answers are absolutely essential to success at law school and eventually to the practice of law in the real world. Their male study partners during the first semester did not grasp this concept. They were able to make brilliant persuasive arguments advocating one side of an issue but they paid short shrift or even neglected the valid points of the other side. And that is why despite writing very thoughtful and clever exams they only received failing or near failing grades for their efforts.

They ignored the reality that the reason there are trials is that each litigant expects to win. It behooves the lawyer in addition to presenting his side persuasively, he must be aware of the opponent's good points so he can counter them effectively enough to ultimately prevail.

Although the girls did focus on the law when they were studying, nevertheless their sexual contacts and their compatibility made their group study absolutely cohesive and thus even more productive than ever. During February, March and up to their final exams at the end of April every weekend was devoted to nonstop sex. Each Friday night study session usually ended about eight to nine o'clock in the evening. They would then go to their favorite bar for a couple of hours to relax and unwind.

They became regulars but they consistently declined male overtures to join their table; so they were soon left alone. Around midnight they would leave and alternate either going to Brenda-Connie's apartment or to Vickie's. Until Sunday morning the girls would be naked and except for eating and sleeping they would be partaking of constant three-way sex.

The sex during these weekends was as intensive and as enjoyable as that first weekend. As the girls became more familiar with each other's needs and desires with regards to sex, their lovemaking improved exponentially.

Notwithstanding the hedonistic joy of their weekend sexual pleasures, the girls continued their single minded determination to maintain their studies. Indeed they balanced their pleasures with their academic work admirably. Such balance between work and play paid off in even greater rewards.

At the end of that first year of law school, Brenda and Connie improved to virtually finishing tied for second place while Vickie remained ending up with the highest grades of the entire first year class of 205 students.

During those almost three months interval, none of the three girls were unduly concerned that they were participating in heavy duty sex and tjat it was confined to lesbian sex. A bar visit of two to three hours was a prelude to each of those weekend sex trysts; but they always declined male companionship during those times spent at the bar.

During that whole school year at Duke none of them made any effort to meet or pursue a male companion. There is that expression that goes something like "if it walks like a duck; quacks like a duck; swims like a duck; etc. then it must be a duck." If one were to confront any one of the three girls in this period of time and suggest they were lesbians pursuant to the "must be a duck" reasoning each girl would deny vehemently the logic.

Brenda and Connie would particularly swear they love cock. After all they each had had fiancées that there was no denying they had been seriously in love with. Yes they indulged in girl-on-girl sex but as Connie would forever proclaim it was just the next best thing to the real thing. They were just marking time until the "real thing" comes to them; that is all. They just were not so desperate to single mindedly seek the "real thing." There is something to be said for being prudent and not to rush. Both Brenda and Connie believed that they would eventually come to the "real thing" again but they were in no hurry to get there. So in the meantime the next best thing was good enough.

As for Vickie she would likewise be emphatic in maintaining that she was not a lesbian. True her only sexual experiences up to this point were Sapphic encounters but she would subscribe to the theory propounded by Connie. Her sex with Brenda and Connie was analogous to pre-teen girls kissing each other as an experimental testing to prepare themselves when they would kiss boys. She would point out that her greatest enjoyment in the girl-on-girl sex was penetration by dildo.

Besides it was not like she was actually in love with either Brenda or Connie. They were good friends; they had good times, but contemplating living with either one in a love relationship just did not float Vickie's boat.

As if compelled to vouch for her heterosexuality, Vickie had some startling information and offer to relate to Brenda and Connie on the occasion of their last get-together weekend. During a break in their fucking at the last weekend before the final exams, indeed the last weekend before the formal end of the school year, a naked Vickie announced to naked Brenda and Connie:

"Guys, my birthday is May 22, which this year will be my 23rd and falls on a Sunday."

Brenda asked:

"Congratulations Vickie! Is this a hint you would like a present?"

"No Brenda I am not soliciting a present from you. I am though thinking of a present for myself. So I have decided that my birthday present will be that I will finally surrender my virginity."

"Huh? I thought you already considered you are no longer a virgin as we have constantly in the past three months fucked you with a dildo not just in your cunt but also into your ass."

"Yes Brenda perhaps I should clarify myself a little better. True I do not believe I am a virgin strictly speaking, but nevertheless I have not been fucked by a man yet. I intend to rectify this situation and that will be my birthday present."

"Wow that sounds cool. So who is the lucky man to be?"

"Actually it will be at least eight men but I do not know their names as of yet."

"Not satisfied with merely one man? You are going to take on eight? Sounds like you are contemplating a gang bang but why don't you know their names? If you don't know their names, how can you be so sure you are going to round up that many in time for your birthday which is only a few weeks away?"

"You have forgotten that my mother owns a sex club and I have a standing offer to enjoy myself at a club orgy."

At this point Connie joined in the conversation:

"Well OK Vickie, but why do you say that you are going to fuck eight men and why precisely eight?"

"Well you see my mother phoned me the other day and asked what I would like for my upcoming birthday. Having already decided that it was absolutely humiliating to still be strictly speaking a virgin at twenty-three years of age, I decided to kill two birds with one stone. By going to the orgy on the weekend of my birthday, I could fuck my brains out on Saturday the day before my actual birthday. Ergo I would have the satisfaction of having known men, Biblically speaking that is, before the age of twenty-three. Plus not having fucked a man before, what better birthday present could I ask for?"

"That sounds great Vickie but maybe I am like dog with its bone;- again why did you say you were going to fuck at least eight men? Presumably at the orgy there are no restrictions on whom and how many one can fuck. You had told us before that at a regular club orgy there are 25 male members available to fuck. Do you plan to quit as soon as you have fucked eight and can you be sure you will fuck at least eight men?"

Vickie answered:

"Let me back up a little. My mother invited me to go to an orgy as soon as I turned eighteen but I had refused. She sure was surprised at my refusal since I had never expressed or displayed any disgust at the goings on at the club's orgies while I worked there. She had automatically assumed as I was her daughter I could not wait to be old enough to partake of the fun. She worried that I was a lesbian because lesbians unless they were willing to fuck males could not be members of the Texas Love Ranch.