Brenda and Eddie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both responded simultaneously. "Yes, sir."

"Very good. Now for the first demonstration of your submission. Eddie, rise, stand in front of Brenda, and strip completely. Throw your clothes in a pile on the chair." I looked at Brenda for an instant, and she shot me a stern, yet pleading look that made it clear I should not hesitate.

"Yes, sir." I stood up and walked over in front of Brenda. I took off my suit coat, my shirt, and my undershirt and tossed them on the chair.

"Wait a moment, Eddie." Norman moved behind my wife and leaned toward her. "He does have an impressive build, doesn't he, Brenda?"

"Yes, sir."

"Alright, continue. Socks and shoes, then pants, but not underwear until I tell you."

I took off my socks and shoes, tossing them on top of the other clothes, then undid my belt and dropped my pants to the floor. Despite the shame and tension of the situation, I was starting to harden in my boxer shorts. My wife's face was closer to my cock that it had been in the entire length of our relationship, and the possibility that I might soon feel her lips or hands on it was enough of a turn-on to overcome the circumstances.

"He has good, strong legs as well, doesn't he Brenda?"

"Yes, sir."

"Though his knees are badly scarred. A result of the surgeries after that terrible football injury that brought an end to his promising NFL career before it even got started." He looked up at me, " Just think, Eddie, if not for that injury, you wouldn't be in the position you are in today. And speaking of positions, turn around before you drop your boxers, and after you discard them, bend over slightly and spread your ass cheeks. Face forward and don't look back, regardless of what happens behind you."

"Yes, sir." I did as I was told, turning around and dropping my shorts, exposing my now fully hardened three inch cock and proportionately small ball sac to no one at all. I spread my cheeks as intructed and bared my most private body part to my wife and our tyrannical little master. My cock was betraying my conflicted excitement, as I continued to hope that this would result in some sort of intimate contact with my wife. I was glad as I exposed my anus that I had showered in the company gym after my lunchtime workout.

"My, my, my..." Creed began. "Now that sphincter may be the most impressive muscle on this man's marvelous body. Look at that tight little pucker. I'll bet that's a virgin opening...isn't it, Eddie?"

"Yes, sir." My cock began to wilt, as I started thinking that the type of intimate contact Creed had planned was not what I was hoping.

"How far do you think you could get one of your long, graceful fingers into that tight, un-lubricated asshole of his, Brenda? One knuckle, maybe two, perhaps all the way to three?"

"Not very far, sir, not without hurting him." I could feel my wife's breath on my ass as she answered.

"I'm not really interested in whether or not it hurts him. But since you seem to be, Brenda my dear, you had better lick it and get it nice and slippery for him." Before she could even say "Yes, sir" I felt my wife's pretty face between my ass cheeks, her lips pressed hard against my puckered hole. She seemed to mumble something at first, then I felt her tongue gently lapping at my sensitive ring of flesh and muscle.

"What's that Brenda? I can't really understand you in this position? Are you saying I shouldn't push so hard? I just want to make sure your darling husband's ass is nice and wet so that whatever goes up it won't hurt. Now stick your tongue up his ass as far as it can go, sweetie. Get it nice and wet way up there. This is much better treatment than he would ever get in prison. All manner of objects would be stuffed up that male vagina of his without any lube at all." I could feel my wife's tongue try to penetrate my ass, with little success. She kept working it, though, and eventually it felt like her tongue pushed passed the tight opening and perhaps an inch beyond.

While the feeling was exquisite this situation was exceedingly unusual. The mix of positive and negative feelings had me utterly confused. In the time we were married my wife had not once kissed any part of me except my face. She had never really wanted to see me naked, much less explore my body with her mouth. I regularly used my mouth and tongue over every inch of her delicious body, as she enjoyed this very much, but there was never a hint of interest in reciprocation. Usually, after pleasing her several times in the course of a session, I received a peck on the cheek after she gave me a footjob. Except on the rarest of occasions, I was fully clothed when I pleasured her, and when she brought me off with her delicate feet.

Yet here she was with her head apparently being pressed between my ass cheeks by our company comptroller, jamming her tongue as far as it would go into my virginal backdoor. I felt oddly self-conscious and sorry for her at the same time that I was deriving significant pleasure from her humiliating act. A ribbon of pre-cum started to leak from the tip of my throbbing cock and slowly descend to the carpet below.

"Alright, that should be wet enough." Creed released my wife's head and walked back over to the desk near where I had been sitting. I didn't want to turn my head to look, since I was under orders to face forward, but in my peripheral vision it looked as though he picked something up off the desk and walked back over to Brenda.

"Here you go, sweetie, put this in your mouth and get it nice and wet for him."

"Yes, sir."

"Oh, no, wait" he stopped her. "I see a better lubricant is making an appearance. I'll get this wet and then you stick it up his ass with the end of your tongue."

"Yes, sir."

"Keep your head up, Eddie my boy, eyes straight. No peeking."

"Yes, sir."

I felt Creed grab my cock at the base between his finger and thumb, then apply something smooth and cool to the moistened tip. He then drew his thumb and finger forward to milk an extra drop or two of pre-cum and apply it to whatever he was holding.

"There's a good little boy, and I do mean little. I don't think I'd do all that bodybuilding if I were you Eddie. the bigger your body gets the smaller that little prick seems to look. I could probably have slipped this thing onto you with a little butter or oil. It's not much bigger than Brenda's ring finger, after all." Now I undestood that he had picked up his old engagement ring off the desk where I left it, and was now going to have my wife stick the cheap cum-coated trinket up my ass with her tongue.

"Okay, Brenda, open wide and stick out that pretty little tongue, just like you are taking communion. You are still Catholic, aren't you dear?"

"Yes, sir."

"All right, open wide. My, my, that tongue is actually bigger than Eddie's tool, I think. Maybe we should measure them both 'head-to-head'." I could hear Brenda gag slightly as he applied the ring to her tongue. "That won't do my dear, no gagging or choking. Don't tell me you've never tasted that before? Shake your head yes if you have tasted nice fresh spunk." He chortled in derision as she apparently shook her head 'no.' "Well, we'll work on that too. All in good time. Must walk before you can run. Now stick that thing up his ass before it dries up."

Again her head met my ass very hard, as he must have been pushing her into me. I felt the cool metal of the band slide up against my opening, but as much as Brenda tried, she couldn't push it in with just her tongue. He kept her face planted against my ass, though, and eventually it felt like she took the ring between her teeth and pushed it at least partway into my hole. She grunted something that sounded positive and he let go of her head.

"Lets see what we have here...." Creed let out a roar of laughter. When he was done laughing, he explained "Too bad you can't see this, little Eddie. It looks exactly like a ring bearer's pillow before the wedding."

"Okay, enough frivolity. Take your finger and push it the rest of the way up."

"Yes, sir." I tried not to squirm as my wife pushed the ring as far up into my rectum as she could with her finger.

"Now, the other two."

"Fingers, sir?"

"No, you dumb bitch, the other two rings...the wedding rings on your finger...stuff them up his ass along with the one I gave you. Actually, that's a good idea, though, use two fingers this time."

"Yes, sir." I tried not to wince or groan audibly as it felt like my hole was being ripped apart by her two fingers. It started out as a burning pain and then suddenly they both slid in deep and hard, all the way to the third knuckle.

"Okay, that's enough ass play for one day. Stand up, Eddie, but don't turn around."

"Yes, sir." I stood with my hands and my side, my cock still hard, and dripping clear thick droplets from the tip.

"You know, Eddie, that I dated your wife for several years before I gave her that ring that's stuffed up your ass. From our senior year in high school all the way through our graduation from college. The day after our graduation I proposed and she accepted. And we were engaged for another two years after that. Did you know all that, did Brenda tell you?"

"No, sir."

"I guessed she'd never say anything." He leaned against the desk next to me and spoke directly to me. "And it all that time we were together she never once touched my dick, or kissed me anywhere but on the cheek. I never even got to see her naked body, though I'm certain it's a wonderful sight to behold. She let me jack off while she diddled her little twat, but she always covered herself with her skirt, and she never once looked at my cock. Seven years and not once did she let me touch her, the frigid little cunt. Do you believe that, Eddie?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good boy, Eddie, you're smarter than I thought." He laughed quietly to himself and walked back around to his executive chair and sat. My erection had subsided, but I was still leaking. He looked down at my tiny button of a soft cock and snorted. "Then she comes to me one day and says 'I don't think things are working out between us, Norman. I think we need some time apart.'" He looked up at me. "Then a couple of weeks later she gave that ring back to me, and simply said 'It's over, Norman. I guess I never really loved you at all.' And she walked away. Pretty cold, huh, Eddie?"

"Yes, sir."

"She ever suck you Eddie?"

"No, sir."

"Ever give you a hand job?"

"No, sir."

"Have you ever even fucked your frigid, cold wife, Eddie? Have you ever dumped a load of your hot juice up that hole of hers?"

"We've...fucked, sir. But I've never cum inside her."

"She just make you jack off in your pants while she fingers herself, the way she did with me?"

"No, sir."

"Then what, little Eddie? What does she let you do with that tiny pecker that has kept you happily married all this time? What does she do for you that made you want to offer me your freedom so that she could keep hers?" Creed had gone from angry and aggressive to incredulous and honestly curious.

"She lets me kiss her all over and give her pleasure with my mouth, and then she rubs me off with her perfect feet, sir."

"Aw, how romantic...well it seems that you two were made for each other. You really are the perfect couple. She's perfectly selfish and you're perfectly stupid. Let's see if that is still true when I'm done with you." He motioned toward the chair. "Take a seat, Eddie, but not on the cushion. Straddle the arm of the chair. I want to make sure the rings don't fall out."

"Yes, sir."

"Okay, once more, here's the deal. Like I said, you are mine, body and soul, but especially body. I actually care little for the soul part. That was an excellent demonstration you two provided. You were both very responsive and compliant. I bet you never imagined in your wildest fantasies that you'd have your tongue up your husband's ass one day, did you baby?" He looked at Brenda.

"No...no, sir."

"Well as long as our relationship continues this way we won't have any problems. When we are done signing papers here I'll have you taken to your new residence. I'm sure you'll quite like it, Brenda. It's the old Foster estate. I've had it renovated for you to live in, and to accommodate my needs as well."

The Foster estate was one of the largest proterties around this small rural city, if not the largest. It had belonged to an old brewing family, but was abandoned during prohibition when the family fell on hard times. A commune had moved in and patched it up somewhat during the sixties, but as the hippie movement fell apart and they all got real jobs they moved out. A historical organization tried to renovate it as a museum, but nothing interesting had ever happened there, so no one came to visit. Then it lay dormant for a while, and about ten years back some foriegn investors bought it to try to run it into a conference center, but our town is really too far off the beaten track for people to attend conferences way out here in the middle of nowhere. It had been for sale for the last several years with no takers.

Creed continued, "I figure I can have a lot of fun with this for at least five years before I get bored and let you two off the hook, assuming you don't screw up and get sent to the big house in the meantime." He paused and looked at me. "During that time, you will continue to work here at Electrocorp, Eddie. You will take over for Roger, our Finance officer when he takes over the company leadership from Mr. Pendergast, and when Roger retires as CEO you will take over that position. That should all be within our time together. During that time I will collect all your income, and provide for your needs and Brenda's wants and needs, so long as you keep our arrangement. Brenda will resign her position effective immediately. Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir," we both said in unison. Brenda had her hands on her lap and was looking completely resigned. I was feeling entirely awkward, naked, with three metal rings up my ass, and sitting on the arm of a chair like a 10 year old.

He pushed the packets of papers toward us on then desk, then Creed leaned over to the phone and pressed the intercom button. "Ms. Cooper, could you please come in here and bring your notary seal, please?"

"Yes, Mr. Creed." My stomach began to churn. I had been so involved in our drama in this private office that I had assumed everyone else had gone home. Not only had Sharon Cooper not gone home, she was apparently in on the whole thing, either that or she was going to get the shock of her life when she saw a naked man sitting with his wife in her bosses office.

"Eyes down on the paperwork in front of you, Mr. Tompkins. You are not to look up or at Ms. Cooper unless instructed to do so. Understood?"

"Yes, sir."

I heard the knob turning and Ms. Cooper coming into the room, and the sound of the door closing behind her.

"Grab a chair, would you, Sharon?" Creed was relaxed and businesslike with his executive assistant, as if this were an everyday occurrence. My face was burning from the heat of my blush. I kept my gaze down at the folder of papers in front of me. I had no idea how Brenda was reacting to all of this, afraid to look over at her for fear that I might catch Ms. Cooper's eye.

"Okay, Sharon. These papers should all be pretty much identical between the two. There are a couple of extra clauses in Ms. Miller's portfolio about pregnancy and paternity risks, and a resignation letter for her to sign. Essentially they are signing away their individual autonomy to take part in a project we will simply call 'the experiment.' They are providing me with power of attorney and all rights to manage their business and their estates while they are taking part in the experiment, and agreeing to the preliminary list of experimenters and investigators. Some of the documents need to be notarized, most need simply be witnessed, and others only need their signatures. The little red and green sticky tabs indicate the place that need signatures and witnessing. Yellow tabs indicate documents that need notarization. Okay, let's get started."

Ms. Cooper pulled up her chair between me and Brenda and opened up the black velvet bag containing her notary seal. Looking down at my papers I could see her crossed legs. She was flipping the back of one high heeled pump on and off and dangling the shoe on her toes. I started to lose concentration and again my erection returned as I drank in the vision of her long pretty legs, and caught sight of the delectable little toes that kept peeking out as she dangled. There was little I could do but hope that she didn't look at me, since my legs were spread on either side of the arm of the chair, and this left my cock bobbing and obvious in its hardness. If she did notice, she didn't say anything.

About halfway through the paper signing and notarization she let the shoe drop off entirely. At first she started to try to slip it back on, but she finally gave up and instead took the other one off as well. she rubbed her nylon covered feet together as we passed papers back and forth. By this point I was so hard that my cock had begun to throb, alternately lifting up off the arm of the chair, then slapping back down as the pulses of blood ran through it. A puddle of pre-cum was forming at the tip, and this made glistening threads of wetness between the leather and my member each time my cock lifted up. The stimulation of my skin against the slippery leather surface was only making matters worse. I tried thinking of everything I could to stop my growing excitement, but with my eyes cast down as they were, the wonderful source of stimulation was always in the center of my view.

To make matters worse, Ms. Cooper would fiddle with her slender gold Cross pen whenever she was idle in the signing process, which was often. At first she just held it in her lap and rolled it between her thumb and forefinger, but then she began to hold the end of the pen in one hand, at a forty-five degree angle to the floor, and bounce it off the fingertips of her other hand, keeping exact time with the pulsing and slapping of my cock. Every time my cock touched down on the arm of the chair, she brought the pen to her fingertips, running them lightly up and down the golden shaft until the moment my cock lifted, when she would lift the pen as well. She was clearly paying attention to my tumescence. Knowing that she was looking at my cock and that she was probably exciting me on purpose made me even more excited. I had never been so close to cumming without touching myself in my life.

We finally got to the end of the paperwork, and I have to admit that I didn't read a single page. I only signed where I was told to sign. I did notice that there were a lot of names on the list of "experimenters", most of whom I didn't know, but I noted Ms. Cooper's name was prominent near the top of the list.

Brenda didn't finish signing until a good five minutes after I was done. She seemed to be reading more of the documents. Not that she was changing anything or refusing to sign, but apparently she was still looking for a loophole, or something. By the time she was done I thought she I heard her sobbing gently, but I didn't want to look over, and in fact I probably couldn't have torn my eyes off Ms. Cooper's legs even if I hadn't been under orders not to look up.

"That's all done, Mr. Creed. Will there be anything else?" Ms. Cooper packed up the notary seal and slipped her feet back into her shoes.

"Yes, Sharon. I've performed one brief demonstration experiment to test the subject's subservience and loyalty to me, but I would like you to run an experiment to test their extended loyalty to other researchers in the project."

"Hmmm," she pondered, rolling the pen between her fingers. "I have an idea. Mr. Tompkins signed away all conjugal rights with his wife for the time of the experiment, didn't he?"