Brenda and Her Co-Workers Ch. 02

Story Info
Brenda discovers the extent of a "lesbian ring" at work.
2.4k words
4.42
9.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XceptMe
XceptMe
80 Followers

Brenda put the idea of sex with another female out of her mind. She had witnessed a little scene the night before at work which was probably a one-time thing, she figured. One of her female employees had her face buried between another girl's boobs, with her uniform unzipped to a few inches below her tits. It had shocked Brenda at first but then the idea of another girl's tongue and mouth dancing around her own tits and nipples seemed to excite her beyond her wildest dreams.

But today was a new workday and a new evening shift. Only one of the girls involved in the prior evening's shenanigans was working, and Brenda figured that nothing out of the ordinary would occur and if nothing else, as far as she was concerned, no mention of it would be necessary. That was, of course, before an hour into the shift.

"Andrea? Can you take Janet back to the design center and get some napkins and some chocolate chip and mint chocolate chip ice cream? Show her how we bring them back using the dolly, okay?"

"Sure thing, Brenda," Andrea answered. Then in a quieter voice Andrea said, "Don't you think you'd be more comfortable with that off?" she asked, looking right at Brenda's chest.

"Uh, I don't think so," she answered. "I have a little more up top to worry about than you," Brenda stated.

Indeed it was true. Brenda had healthy C cups that measured 36 inches around her bust line. That easily bested Andrea's 34A or possibly small B cups. And while they were still quite perky at her age of twenty, Brenda never considered not wearing a bra underneath her uniform. She did contemplate not wearing any panties but in the end did wear a thong.

"That may be so, but in these uniforms, there's nothing to worry about. And it feels very sexy," Andrea added.

Brenda just gave her a "get back to work" glance and then watched as Andrea took the lead with Janet in tow. Janet was a new employee, the newest on the night shift. She had worked there a little over two weeks. In fact, this was probably only the fifth night she had worked. Janet was a year older than most the girls but a year younger than Brenda and was going to school at the community college for introductory business courses. She was tall and lean, and like Andrea, had small tits but a really small, tight ass.

"What the hell," Brenda said under her breath. She went into the unisex bathroom just off the employees' break room and unzipped her uniform in the front. Without any further thought, she removed her arms from the sleeves and undid her bra, removing it completely. She saw her boobs hardly sag and decided she really liked what she saw. Quickly putting her arms back in the sleeves again and zipping up, she twisted her hips from side to side and did not see a noticeable difference, yet she felt an amazing difference in her nipples. Brenda felt very sexy and almost forgot she had to get back to work.

Upon re-entering the area where customers were seated, she did not see either Andrea or Janet and quickly thought to herself there was no way they could be doing anything like what she saw Andrea doing to Sandy just a day earlier. But after another five minutes and no sign of either, Brenda again set out to see what was taking them so long, this time doing so quietly so as not to announce her presence.

She heard them before she even saw them or at least the most vocal of the pair: Janet.

"Ohhh god...yes, right there...oh baby!" she squealed. "I'm going to cum!"

When Brenda peered over a stack of boxes she couldn't see much action, except it was obvious what was going on with Andrea's head laying in Janet's lap. Janet was lying down across a collection of large boxes and her uniform was pulled up to her waist. Andrea's hands were on each thigh and pressing her thumbs along the insides as she eagerly ate Janet's pussy.

Brenda herself began to get moist at the sounds and sight, but instead of going down to her own pussy, she unzipped her uniform and fastened her grip on her tits, tweaking her long, hard nipples. She tried to keep quiet the whole time Janet was experiencing her orgasm but a misstep on some bubble wrap caused both girls to look over at the source of the sounds.

"Brenda?" This question from Andrea. "I know you're there. I was wondering when you were gonna show."

Brenda emerged from the darkness. "You did?"

"Uh huh."

Janet had pulled down her skirt and except for a flushed look on her face and a glimmery shine to Andrea's face, one wouldn't be able to tell what had just happened. The heavy polyester uniforms covered up any pointed nipple action, as already noted by Brenda as she looked down at her own.

"Are you gay?" she asked Andrea.

"Maybe. Are you curious?"

"No," Brenda quickly responded.

"Then why are you here watching us? Getting turned on?"

Brenda knew she couldn't respond without admitting a little curiosity.

"Okay, maybe a little," she finally admitted.

"We all are," Janet chimed in. "Heck, I have a boyfriend but even he can't do to me what Andrea does. That's only the second time but it was even more amazing, more intense than the first time."

"Well, Brenda has a boyfriend, too. I'm sure he loves going down on you, hon," Andrea said.

"Had a boyfriend," Brenda corrected her. "We broke up almost two weeks ago."

Andrea moved quickly into action and took the leadership role. "Janet, why don't you go back since three of us are now missing. It's not too crowded tonight, is it Brenda?"

Brenda shook her head.

"Good. Brenda and I will be there shortly."

Brenda did not know that the other girls did not mind covering for their co-workers because they, too, would benefit from the services Andrea liked to provide.

"I think we should get going, too, Andrea," Brenda tried to assert herself. Her mind was telling her she and Andrea needed to get back to work but her body was telling her otherwise.

"What's the rush? Come here, Brenda."

Andrea wagged her finger at Brenda, indicating for her to come closer.

"Why? What are you gonna do?"

"Eat your pretty little pussy, of course."

Brenda found herself walking toward the brunette, hardly believing what apparently was going to occur, unless for some reason she had a change of heart and suddenly turned to leave. Instead she heard herself say, "Okay."

Her legs were a bit unsteady and when she reached her, Andrea pulled her in with one hand loosely on her hip and then kissed her lightly. Brenda was used to the taste of her own pussy after kissing the guys who went down on her, but realizing she had just indirectly tasted Janet's pussy overrode even the fact she was just kissed on the lips by another girl.

"Nice, eh?"

Brenda nodded. She hopped up onto the boxes and let Andrea take charge. Andrea reached up underneath and slid Brenda's thong down and off her legs. It was inevitable, Brenda thought. She may as well receive a good tongue-lashing in the process. She couldn't believe she worked with a bunch of lesbians, or at least one of them was: Andrea. But what did she care if it was a woman or a guy down there. She spread her legs, closed her eyes and awaited what she hoped would be a huge release for her.

"God, baby...your pussy looks so fucking delicious," Andrea sighed.

Within a minute, Brenda was pulling on Andrea's short hair, urging her on, imploring her to make her cum. But just when Andrea was really lashing at her slit, she pulled back for a bit.

"Please?" Brenda begged. "More!"

"Oh hon, but it's so much more fun teasing you," Andrea responded.

Brenda put her head back down on the boxes beneath her, closed her eyes again and waited patiently for Andrea to continue. She felt hot breath on her pussy and then Andrea's tongue on her clit. She rolled her tongue in a circular motion on her clit.

"Ahhhhhhh," Brenda responded.

But then again, as quickly as it started, Andrea's mouth left her pussy again.

"Don't..."

"Don't?" Andrea teased.

"Don't stop...please?" Brenda begged.

Andrea laughed, a deep and sexy giggle which indicated Andrea was having a lot of fun. "Since I'm pleasuring your pussy...how 'bout you pleasure my eyes and show me your tits?"

Brenda looked right in Andrea's eyes and saw the desire, which turned her on even more. "Okay." She swept her eyes around the room and then without any more delay, unzipped her uniform down slowly until it stopped just above her navel. She pushed aside the material and out popped her boobs.

"Mmmmm, I thought it looked like you took off your bra. Good girl. You're someone to compete with Wendy for best boobs...they're sweet, Brenda," Andrea purred.

"Thank you." She then glanced down over the crest of her tits, down at her pussy where she hoped Andrea would soon resume. Andrea did continue, but first it was only with her fingers.

"What do you think?" Andrea asked, a little too loud, Brenda thought.

Brenda was confused. It seemed an odd question to ask given the circumstance.

"Huh?"

"About your tits. I'm asking Jake what he thinks about your tits. Come on out, Jake."

"It's Doug," a guy's voice said as it emerged from behind a shelf on the far side of the room. Brenda quickly moved to cover her naked breasts with one hand and her pussy with the other.

Doug was a twenty-one year old college student who reveled in the fact he worked with a bunch of high school senior girls. But that was nothing compared to the fact he and his work friend, Jake, nineteen, were allowed by Andrea and her "partners-in-crime" to occasionally come and watch them. It was something the girls really could not control; the guys were going to do it as long as the girls used the design center as their little "love hide-away."

"Don't hide them, hon, they're beautiful," she said to Brenda. Then to Doug she asked, "Where's Jake?"

"He saw you and Janet and the beginning of you and Brenda. But when Janet got back, she told me to relieve Jake." Then looking at Brenda and her bare pussy after Andrea pushed her hand away, he added. "And I'm glad I did, too." Brenda in her modesty tried again to cover her pussy.

"Aw, don't do that, honey," Andrea said while removing her hand for the second time. "Come here, Doug."

When Doug walked into the lighted area, both Brenda and Andrea noticed a bulge beneath his work pants. "Oh wow, you are liking the show, aren't you?"

Doug nodded.

"Get up on the boxes then, Dougie, and take it out. Wank it for Brenda and me. And then when Brenda starts to cum, I want you to cum, too, all over her tits. Can you do that for us, Dougie?"

Doug was nodding his head up and down so fast, a casual observer might think his head would fall and roll off his shoulders.

Brenda's mind was reeling. She wasn't prude at all so she was a little surprised at her reaction to a guy seeing her pussy. If anything, she was happy there was a guy here, it seemed to validate the goings-on some. She much rather preferred it was the younger and hotter Jake, though. She warmed at the thought he had seen a glimpse of her pussy and wondered if he had cum while watching her being eaten.

Brenda's head was turned toward Doug as he knelt next to her and he took out his cock. Brenda was never attracted to Doug, but given the situation, she would easily suck on his cock if ordered to or asked. Andrea's mouth resumed work on her pussy, her tongue poking at her hole, imitating a little cock fucking her wet slit.

"Unhhhhh...oh fuckkkkk," Brenda sighed. Brenda pulled aside the top of her uniform again but this time played with her tits, much to the delight of both Doug and Andrea, who herself was looking up at them while her tongue danced all around Brenda's sensitive clit.

"Fuck you're good at that, Andrea," Brenda commented while stroking Andrea's hair.

"And you taste so sexy, hon," she returned the compliment.

Brenda looked over at Doug pumping his long, fat cock while she reveled in the talent of Andrea's pussy-eating. At twenty, Brenda had already had many lovers, and most of them, if not all, had at one time or another, gone down on her. But she could not remember ever receiving such sexy feelings as Andrea was giving her. It's possible that the added visual of a guy's hard cock being pumped by him no more than two feet away also added to the pleasure, but Brenda was quite sure Andrea was the best pussy-licker she ever had.

"Do you want to cum, Brenda?"

"Uh huhhhh," she said.

"I know he's ready to cum," Andrea added, looking at the purplish head of Doug's cock.

Brenda turned her head to the side again and was looking right at Doug's cock, knowing that soon enough it would erupt with ounces of his milky fluid, and she relished the feeling of it soon being all over her breasts. Andrea had meanwhile resumed tongue-fucking Brenda's pussy while stimulating her clit with her finger.

Brenda was whimpering and literally her legs were shaking with her impending orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhhh god...oh god...yesss...yesssss...I'm cumming...I'm cumming!!"

Upon the second utterance of the word "cumming", the first splash of Doug's semen hit Brenda's right cheek, the second, third and remaining contents landing on either of her breasts or on her chest just above them. Andrea's deft talent at knowing how much contact a girl can take with her mouth and tongue was perfect, and upon Brenda coming down from the zenith of her orgasm, Andrea placed a parting kiss on her pussy lips.

"Oh my god, oh my god," Brenda repeated over and over. "Thank you, Andrea...thank you."

"You're welcome. It was my pleasure."

Doug handed Brenda a paper towel to clean his hot, sticky cum off her chest.

"What the hell is going on here?!?"

From the back of the large room near the back door stood Alan Dell, the oldest son of the owners, George and Patricia Dell.

To be continued...

XceptMe
XceptMe
80 Followers