Brenda and Her Co-Workers Ch. 04-06

Story Info
Brenda's mind is spinning, sleepover at her place takes form.
8.8k words
4.44
8.7k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XceptMe
XceptMe
80 Followers

Ch. 04

At just about 10:15 PM, Brenda's doorbell sounded. Brenda felt tense; she was really tired but also very aroused at what happened with Alan. She hoped it was Andrea or even Janet because she would probably not be able to hold back telling them what happened.

"Uh, hi Doug," Brenda said. She supposed she never expected one of the guys to return her purse to her. He was holding it like a football, tucked under his right arm.

"Hi Brenda. Here you go," he said while handing her the purse. "Are you okay? Were you fired?"

"Yes, I'm okay and no, I wasn't fired. Thanks, Doug, for bringing this to me." She checked it and noticed her bra was not in there and figured one of the girls probably took it out so Doug wouldn't see it. She didn't think he would be stupid enough to take it as a souvenir or anything.

"No problem. Listen, Brenda...about tonight...I hope you were okay with everything. First with me watching and then later...well, you know."

"Sure, Doug. It was a little surprising at first, the watching part, but it's okay."

For some reason, Brenda felt very comfortable with Doug. He wasn't the most attractive guy but he was nice. And even just inside her door in her apartment, she did not feel the least bit threatened by him.

"I'm curious, though. How long has this been going on?" Brenda wondered.

"Me and Jake watching or the other girls doing their thing?"

"Both, I guess. But especially Andrea and the girls, and what other girls beside Andrea, Sandy and Janet? I mean, I work most every night and I never knew it was going on."

"Jake and I found them out about a week and a half ago. And all I know about is Andrea, of course, Janet, Sandy, Alyssa and Wendy. If I had to guess, I think they been doing stuff in the design center for at least a couple of weeks, maybe longer. Pretty intense, huh?"

"I'll say. I still can't believe I got all wrapped up in it. I mean, I'm not gay, Doug. And I've never done anything remotely similar to that," Brenda insisted.

Doug was looking down at his feet, like he was either nervous or somewhat ashamed. "Me neither. I mean, the other times we've watched, well, we were never up close like that. And certainly we weren't asked to participate like that, at least I haven't been."

"Can I ask you something, Doug?"

Doug suddenly looked even more nervous than before. Did he think she was going to ask him to stay and fuck her or something? Oh god, she thought, she hoped she wasn't sending that signal. Yeah, she was still hot from before and Doug was a pretty nice guy; she just wasn't necessarily willing to go down that road with him.

"Uh, sure Brenda. What is it?"

"What's Andrea's story? Is she the only one doing the oral? I mean, I gather she likes pussy. A lot. But are the other girls just receiving it and not giving it out?"

"Well, no. She's been the recipient of it."

"From who?" Brenda was dying to know.

"Sandy. Once. At least that I heard of. I didn't see it, as a matter of fact, I've never seen Andrea even partially naked. But that's what I've heard. That Sandy volunteered to go down on her once."

"Doesn't Sandy have a boyfriend?"

"She did," Doug answered. "She broke up with him not too long ago. Apparently she told him she found someone else who pleases her more."

"Wow. So they're like budding lesbians?"

"I don't know about that. I'm not fucking them, I can tell you that."

"Well, it's all very interesting. I can't imagine myself doing that to another girl, but it was pretty hot...the whole scene. Well, goodnight Doug."

"Yeah, okay, goodnight Brenda. Oh, and Brenda?"

"Yeah Doug?"

Doug was right at the threshold of her doorway when he turned back towards Brenda and said, "Nice tits."

"Thanks, Doug. Goodnight, Doug." And with that, she playfully slammed the door shut in his face.

Brenda had a hunch about Doug. Even though he was a year older than her at twenty-one, Brenda had an inkling he was a virgin. The next time they worked together, Brenda decided she might try and pry a confession of that sort out of him, for no other reason than to satisfy her own sudden curiosity.

Brenda slept in the next morning and barely made it to work on time at 11:00. She found herself waiting anxiously for the evening shift to begin and she really had no clue why. Certainly she had learned her lesson and she wasn't interested in pursuing any of the girls there. Doug had a better chance of fucking her than Andrea had.

But she was curious about what happened to her bra and also because it was a Friday night. Even though it would be really busy, she was anxious to see Andrea, Sandy and Alyssa, who all would be working that night with her, and tell them about her episode with Alan. There would be others working, too, but as far as Brenda knew, it was only those three and Wendy and Janet who were included in the "lesbo lovers loop".

That night, though, Andrea called in sick and was replaced by Wendy. And Janet was also working, having switched with someone for the next night, Saturday night. That left four of the five girls who Brenda figured were involved in the "loop", but their ring leader, Andrea, was not among them.

It was Sandy who first said anything to Brenda about the night before. In the employees' break room and sitting at the table, Sandy was putting some lipstick on when Brenda walked in.

"Hey Brenda, I heard about last night. Everything okay?"

"Uh, sure Sandy." Brenda wasn't ready just yet to tell Sandy about Alan coming over to her apartment afterward. "It was startling, but I guess it's happened before?"

"Yeah. He caught me and Andrea once. It was actually during my first time, too."

"And he didn't do anything?"

"Other than jack off?"

"He did?!?" Brenda asked. She sat down now at the table and checked her watch. It was 5:25 PM, five minutes before their shift started.

"Yeah. Unlike last night with you, he walked in right after we started. We didn't hear him for the first few minutes and he was getting quite a show, I'm sure you can imagine. Well, after he let out a moan, and he showed himself, he told us not to stop. Then we saw his arm moving back and forth and realized the prick was masturbating at the sight of us. So, Andrea just continued. We heard him cum and then he moved around to clean it up a bit and then slipped out the back. He told us 'thanks for the show, girls' and left. We never heard another word about it. Next time he was in the store, he acted as if nothing ever happened."

"Wow," Brenda muttered.

Brenda looked around the break room and did not hear or see anyone, so she recounted to Sandy the story with her and Alan in her apartment last night.

"Holy crap, Brenda! Seriously?"

Brenda nodded.

"Wow, Alan's a real sleaze," Sandy surmised. "I mean, what we're doing is pretty naughty, but hey, we're young. We're supposed to be doing crazy and wild things, right? But he's thirty-four, married and has two kids!

"I know when he busted Andrea and Janet, also her first time, he didn't masturbate but he did stay until they were finished. Told them they better watch out and to not make it a habit. Andrea wasn't really concerned, though. I guess she's always figured that he would never tell his parents because in order to do that, he would have to include his own little sadistic role in the whole thing."

"Yeah, I guess," Brenda agreed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was halfway into the shift and at 8:00 was rather quiet for a Friday night. Brenda, Sandy and Alyssa were all gathered near the cash register counter and were free and clear out of earshot of any other employees and any and all customers.

"Have you and Andrea kissed, Brenda?"

The question from Sandy, even given the recent activity going on with her and her employees, kind of surprised Brenda.

"Kissed? A little one, yes. Before she...you know. Why, have you?"

"Oh yes, definitely. She's an awesome kisser. You two have, haven't you, Alyssa?"

Alyssa was the quiet one of the group. She was also the youngest, too. Alyssa just turned eighteen two weeks ago. She stood about 5'2" and was barely a hundred pounds, if that. Her shoulder-length black hair framed her cute face and accented her Korean features. Alyssa no doubt was a beautiful girl. And she was also a virgin. Her boyfriend of six months had been growing increasingly frustrated, too, since she kept telling him that she would do it when the time was right.

"Oh yeah. I just love kissing," Alyssa commented.

"Yeah, you're the queen of kissing...and not much else," Sandy jabbed at her.

"Awww, we do more than kissing," Alyssa said. "And as a matter of fact, Ray and I are seeing each other tomorrow and since my parents are going out, who knows? Maybe I won't be so innocent after all."

"I'll believe it when I hear it. So hey, speaking of kissing, who wants to go back in the design center and mess around?"

Brenda glared at her. "Huh?"

"I said, who wants to go in the back with me? Just talking about stuff, I'm getting really horny. No reason that we can't do anything without Andrea."

Brenda was a little caught off-guard. "Uh, I'm gonna get back to work." And then looking around at the sparse parlor, Brenda added, "If you two wanna go back there, I think Wendy, Janet and I can handle things for a few minutes. Knock yourselves out."

Sandy looked excitedly over at Alyssa. "How 'bout it? I'm curious just how good a kisser you are."

"Okay."

Brenda was a little surprised. She never thought Alyssa would agree to it, and so easily, too, even though Brenda knew she had been partnered up with Andrea already. But instead of making the long trek to the design center, the two girls slipped quietly into the back room while Brenda was left to wonder if they would do so openly in the back room or if they would slip either just outside the back door or more likely, go in the small secluded bathroom.

Brenda continued working at the counter, ringing up a customer or two and looking through the sales slips for the evening when Wendy was suddenly standing next to her.

"Hi Brenda. Where's Sandy and Alyssa?"

"Since we're not busy, I gave both of them a little break."

"Oh, they're in the design center, huh?" Wendy said with a little smirk.

Brenda looked up at Wendy and noticed it. "Uh, no Wendy, they just went back in the break room to do whatever they please."

"For real? They're messing around with each other?"

Brenda looked around and hoped no one heard her.

"Ssshhh...be careful what you say and how loud, okay?"

"Okay, sorry. I just can't believe it. Messing around with each other?" she said more quietly.

"I don't know, that's what they said they were gonna do. Why don't you go check on them? And tell them to get back out here, it's been ten minutes at least and it's starting to pick up a little bit."

"Okay."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sandy and Brenda were the last two to leave later that night. Usually two people closed out the register after all the tables, counters and floor were wiped down, mopped and/or vacuumed.

"Can I be nosey?" Brenda queried.

"Sure. You wanna know about me and Alyssa, don't you?"

"Well yeah. For starters, I heard you broke up with your boyfriend."

"Yeah."

"Why? Do you think you're gay now?"

"No. I know I'm not gay. I still love cock, Brenda, but the curiosity of being with another girl right now drives me wild. I can't explain it. My boyfriend, Rob, wasn't very good at all in the 'intimacy department'. He couldn't kiss, he fumbled around with his hands too much and even when he went down on me it wasn't very pleasurable. Being with Andrea, even though I realize it's not exclusive and I'm not looking for a relationship with her, is just plain fun. And I am only eighteen. I figure what better time to have fun than right now."

"I guess you're right, but my idea of fun is more getting fucked and fucked hard by some guy, right now any guy. The thing with Andrea was nice but I couldn't see it becoming anything more."

"You know, Brenda, that thing you told me before our shift started, about you and Alan at your apartment last night..."

"Yeah?"

"That really happened?"

"Yes, it did. Why?"

Sandy looked down and was rubbing her hands together. "I've been thinking about it all night actually and how I wish I could have been there to see it, too."

Brenda suddenly looked rather uncomfortable as Sandy was now staring right at Brenda's breasts.

"I'm sure you do, Sandy." Then trying to laugh it off, she added, "Oh yeah, Sandy...you're gay all right."

"I am not! I just really have this intense desire to see your tits. I'm sorry, I don't think that necessarily makes me gay."

"Maybe not but it sure seems like it," Brenda countered.

"Just a peek?" Sandy tried. "You're wearing a bra, aren't you? Not going 'underwear free' tonight?"

"After last night getting caught, no, I'm not. Thought I'd try and keep this job a little while longer."

"Oh Brenda, you need to lighten up a little bit. You won't get fired. I guarantee it. You're too important to the Dells. They'd never get rid of you even if you were openly smoking crack while waiting on customers."

"Ha ha...you're probably right," Brenda had to concede.

"So? Let me see 'em? Just in your bra."

"Lesbo. I'm not showing you my tits, even in a bra."

Sandy offered, "Well if you showed me them in your bra, I'd show you mine...naked! How 'bout it?"

"I don't want to see your boobs, Sandy," Brenda found herself saying, although not too convincingly. "Now let's get back to closing so we can get out of here."

And the pair did just that, quickly finishing up their closing chores and were ready to leave and lock up.

"Hey Brenda?"

Sandy had quietly unzipped the whole front of her uniform and pulled it back. So when Brenda looked back Sandy was showing her bare tits for Brenda to see whether she wanted to or not.

"Sandy! What the...?"

"Well?"

Brenda was a little excited, she had to admit. "You have nice boobs, Sandy. Nicer than I guess I would have imagined."

Brenda was quite amused by the young red-headed girl wanting so bad to show her tits to her. They were full B cups, possibly C's she surmised and was too embarrassed to even ask. Her nipples were small but pointy on her dime-sized pink areolas. And she just continued to stand there with her uniform opened while Brenda decided what to do next.

"Okay, just a peek. And I'm not taking my bra off, like you said. It's only fair you get a peek, I guess."

Brenda slowly unzipped her uniform, as well, and pulled it aside, showing her bountiful cleavage in her favorite bra, which enhanced her cleavage.

"There, happy?" And she closed up the top and zipped back up. Sandy did as well.

"Sure. Your breasts look fantastic, Brenda. I imagine guys love them."

"Yes, as a matter of fact they do."

Brenda was getting very horny and already thinking what she'd want the next guy she was with to do to her and her tits. All the images of girl-girl love was starting to get to her and all Brenda could think of to remedy that was to find some guy and real quick and let him fuck her.

"Well, goodnight Brenda, and thanks!" Sandy beamed.

"You're welcome, Sandy. Goodnight."

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Ch. 05

Brenda was very horny and anxious to get herself off. It was almost 11:30 PM when she got home and shed her uniform. She also was exhausted and would virtually be working all day tomorrow, Saturday, as well. Even given that fact, she decided she needed something a little more than her vibrator or her fingers. Even though she was not quite of legal age to go in and order a drink, she sometimes was allowed entrance to a little neighborhood bar across the street from her apartment. She knew a couple of the bartenders there, and even though she wasn't twenty-one yet, they knew she wouldn't order a drink and even if she did, her apartment was not too far away. Brenda did not take advantage of going to the bar often, but thought she needed the "real" thing tonight.

She put on her favorite pair of jeans, tight, almost painted on. She loved the feeling of the denim over her ass and also pressed against her pussy. She liked to call this particular pair her "fuck me" jeans. Not too original, she knew, but they never failed to live up to its name. She put on her best cleavage-producing black bra and pulled a tight, low-cut black top over her head. Teasing her hair a bit and applying some lipstick, she grabbed her purse and headed out to Ward's Tavern across the street and down half a block.

When she walked inside, she nodded and smiled at Barb, an older bartender, who knew Brenda from the times she went into her ice cream and candy shop not too far away and the few times Brenda visited the bar. Barb took one look at Brenda and knew what she was up to. This was not the first time Brenda had come in there with the express purpose of finding a guy for the night, or hour, as the case may be.

She sat down in the middle of the bar and there were still vacant seats on either side of her. One of the perks of coming to a tavern like Ward's is that even at midnight on a Friday, you could usually always find a seat at the bar, not that the place wasn't crowded. There were lots of people, those playing darts and a pool table on the other side, not to mention a big screen TV currently showcasing an NBA playoff game presumably out on the west coast.

A guy a few stools over immediately pegged her as probably being alone and not waiting for anyone. Maybe it was obvious to anyone, male or female, that Brenda wanted to get laid, but she didn't care. Maybe this guy didn't realize how soon she wanted it, though. She expected to be there for one drink, maybe a half hour at most.

"Can I buy you a drink?" the man said.

Brenda quickly sized him up: Thirty-five, slightly balding, probably average height, not too fat but not especially fit, either, and then most importantly, no wedding band. Although most married guys trolling for some pussy usually have the sense to remove it before approaching other women, a lot wear it thinking somehow it's a magnet for women. Not this woman, though. He would definitely do, she thought, especially for what she wanted that night, which was fifteen, maybe twenty, minutes of foreplay and then the same amount of time devoted to some serious, hard fucking. It would be quickly followed by a trip to dreamland for her while the guy, whoever he was, would be on his way home or back to the bar. Didn't matter to her; she just needed his cock for a little bit.

"Sure, a rum and coke, please?"

The guy, whose name she found out was Ben, ordered the drink for her and moved one stool over until he was almost knee-to-knee with her. Barb stayed away and decided as soon as she saw Brenda to not chat her up.

"So, you live around here?" he asked.

Brenda smiled to herself while she answered the question first in her head. "Yeah, just across the street. So, you wanna go there right now and fuck?" But instead of that she simply answered, "Yes. And you?"

"Yeah, I just live a few streets over, but I haven't seen you in here before."

"Well, I don't come in here often."

"Oh yeah, I guess I don't really either," he said.

Brenda had actually swung her stool and put her hands on his knees as she talked to him. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a guy she knew, but not that well. His name was Brandon and he was a friend of a guy Brenda dated for a few weeks about six months or so ago. As a matter of fact, Greg was a guy she met at this bar and they went back to her apartment and fucked for hours. He called her the next day and left a message since she was at work, and they went out on a real date the following weekend. But after that, it was all about the sex, which was pretty good from what Brenda could recall. His friend, Brandon, was even hotter than Greg.

XceptMe
XceptMe
80 Followers