Brenda and Her Co-Workers Ch. 07-09

Story Info
Sleepover starts to heat up, including truth or dare game.
10.7k words
4.39
15.9k
5
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XceptMe
XceptMe
80 Followers

Ch. 07

"Hey, who gave you your blowjob?" Doug asked Jake.

"What do you mean? I didn't get one yet," Jake replied.

"You're kidding, I was the first?"

Jake snickered. "Yeah, I guess because you really needed it. But not a bad ploy, though."

If Doug didn't feel embarrassed before, he certainly did now. Brenda saw this and met him near the kitchen area. She could tell he was thinking about leaving.

"Don't leave, Doug."

"How did you know that's what I was thinking?"

"I just know, okay." She felt bad for him and his status of being a virgin. Of course, everyone probably knew that about him now and he knew it, too. "You should have picked me, Doug. I knew your situation and would have understood. I would have taken it slow. Plus, I wouldn't have listened to what Andrea said about doing in front of everyone, I would have taken you back to my bedroom."

"Wow...really?"

Brenda nodded.

"I'm sorry, I really should have asked you. Sorry Brenda." Then in an attempt to break the ice some more Doug said, "You know, Brenda...you really do have nice tits."

Brenda smiled and said "Thanks, Doug." But this time there was no door for her to slam, even playfully.

"And Doug?"

"Yeah?"

"You have a really nice cock." But Brenda wasn't smiling when she said it. She wanted him to know she was very serious.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The party had broken into two groups. Brenda, Doug, Wendy and Eddie were playing a drinking game at the table. Janet wasn't playing but was sitting on Eddie's lap. Meanwhile, Andrea, Sandy and Jake were over by the stereo dancing, and they were getting a little more daring with each other. It was also getting the attention of the people sitting at the table.

"Come on, Eddie, let's go dance," Janet urged, seeing her scantily-clad co-workers and the irresistibly hot Jake. It may have been her boyfriend's fantasy to have a threesome with her and another girl, and while that was more than okay with her, her ultimate fantasy was her and two guys.

Eddie ran his hand up Janet's side and over her small boobs. "You go on, sweetie, I'll be there in a minute."

"Okay," Janet said. "But I can't be held responsible for my actions before you get there."

Eddie seemed to either dismiss that statement or not hear it entirely. Janet was a lightweight drinker and after only three glasses of wine, was "two sheets to the wind." When she went out to the "dance floor" she could hardly keep herself upright. Sandy grabbed her around the waist and then they simultaneously pulled each other close. Janet's hands were clamped onto Sandy's prominent butt cheeks. Eddie decided to turn around and watch the whole thing.

"Didn't think that scene would escape you," Doug deadpanned. Meanwhile, Doug was in heaven himself. For him, just to have Brenda on his right with her tits in good view and Wendy on his left with half her boobs practically showing, Doug couldn't care less whether he got the quarter in the glass or not.

But Eddie shot up out of his seat when he saw Jake get behind Janet and start to slide his hand up and down her sides.

"What the fuck, dude?!?" He pushed Jake away from his girlfriend. "Stay the fuck away from her!"

"Eddie!!" Janet shrieked. "Stop it! It's okay. I told you I couldn't be held responsible for anything that happened. It's a fucking pajama party for godsakes! Get over it."

"I'm sorry, man," Eddie said to Jake. He went to shake his hands. "I'm sorry, I just lost it for a sec, I guess."

After all, Eddie and Janet had talked at great length about their expectations for the night. She wanted him to watch her with another girl and she also wanted her boyfriend to be allowed to fuck anyone else, as long as the girl was okay with it. They didn't discuss her being with one of the other guys because really, at that time, Janet only thought the only other guy would be Jake, and she thought with all the other girls there, why would he even want to bother with her since she was the one with the boyfriend there. So Eddie, even though they didn't discuss specifically about what contact with another guy he would be okay with, it would be really silly for him to overreact and get all jealous about a little touching during dancing when Janet was going to let him fuck one or more of her girlfriends.

Alyssa slipped into the apartment when all this was going on.

"Alyssa!" Andrea shouted. "Hey, babe...so?"

Jake turned down he music and everyone waited with bated breath. Part of the reason was because of what the little hottie was wearing. Alyssa was decked out in some low-rise tight jeans and a cute, tight little shirt showing her midriff.

"Still a virgin," she said a matter-of-factly.

Doug didn't even know the whole story of Alyssa and her boyfriend. But now armed with that little nugget of information, he immediately relaxed a little knowing he wasn't the only virgin in the room. Of course, Alyssa just turned eighteen two weeks ago and he would be turning twenty-two in a few months.

Alyssa looked so sullen and sad that everyone forgot about making her strip. Instead, Sandy ushered Alyssa into Brenda's bedroom. She would still have to get changed; it was just the manner in which she would be changed that was different. Just a few minutes later, Alyssa and Sandy emerged. Alyssa asked for and received a beer. It was funny to see a little Korean girl down a beer as fast as she did. She was wearing dark purple, satin shorts and a light violet t-shirt, but one could tell she still had on a bra. And underneath her shorts, probably since she was still a virgin, she had on a pair of pink cotton high-rise briefs. So even as little clothing as it was, she had the most on of anyone at the sleepover, guys included.

While on her second beer, Alyssa announced something. "Just so you know, and you guys especially should hear this, I was definitely planning on losing my virginity tonight. Everything was set up for it. We were in my parent's basement, the whole house to ourselves. We were kissing, he took off my top and then my bra. Then he got naked and I went down on him. Everything was clear up to that point...we were going to have sex. And then I asked him to go down on me, get me loosened up down there, and he said no. He said he just wanted to fuck it, not lick it. So I told him 'no more' and got up and got dressed."

"Good for you," Wendy said. Wendy was by far the quietest of the bunch but most vocal in agreeing with the young Alyssa. "You did the absolute right thing, Aly."

"Thanks Wendy."

"Yeah," Brenda added putting a hand on her shoulder. "You should wait and give it up to someone who really cares about you. That act is the definition of selfishness."

"Yeah, I think that this is the end of us. He was really pissed but I could care less," Alyssa asserted.

"Hey, if I lick your pussy, can I take your cherry?" This from Jake. It was said in a light-hearted manner, so since it was obvious he was probably joking, it served the purpose of breaking any tension still left from Alyssa's sad story. Everyone drank up and went to get re-fills, especially Alyssa. Almost fifteen minutes into the party, not including her time getting changed, and little Alyssa had already downed two beers.

It was just past 12:30 and Andrea, always in charge, announced, "Okay, time for a group game. Everyone, sit on the couches or on the floor." There was a big treasure chest disguised as a coffee table that two of the guys moved off to the side. Then they spread various sleeping bags all around on the carpeted floor. The two couches, not matching, were already placed in an L-shaped formation. The big couch was up against the wall on the left side and the two-seater was in the middle cutting off the living room area from the dining/eating area. Eddie and Janet sat in this loveseat while Andrea, Sandy and Wendy sat on the big couch. Brenda, Alyssa, Doug and Jake were on the floor with Jake closest to the couch and near Sandy's legs. Also on the floor, Brenda sat between Alyssa, who was next to Jake, and Doug in a semi-circle that connected one couch to the other.

Everyone looked at Andrea for her next move.

"Truth or Dare. Everyone familiar with it?"

"There's different ways to play, but yeah, I think we all know it," Jake said. "We'll play by consensus."

"Okay. My idea so I'll go first. Doug, truth or dare?"

Doug seemed surprised he was first but after hearing the question he wasn't as much so. He had predictably answered, "Truth."

"Are you still a virgin?"

"Yeah, I am."

What everyone already probably knew was now out there. Nothing more Brenda could try to do and help him conceal it.

"That's cool," she said. "By choice?"

"Hey, that's another question," Wendy declared.

"It's okay," someone else said, "as long as it's related and the person doesn't mind. He can answer it if he wants."

Everyone agreed.

"I guess neither. I'm not sure I had any real chances so it's not like I ever said no to sex."

"Fair enough," Andrea said. "Okay Doug, your turn."

"Okay. Wendy? Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Okay, what's your bra size?"

"Huge!" Janet blurted out. Everyone laughed.

"Truth? They're 38DD. And yes, they're real," she added in case anyone followed up with that question, although it was doubtful an eighteen year old who worked at an ice cream parlor would have had breast enhancement surgery.

"Okay Wendy, go," Sandy said.

"Okay, Sandy? Truth or dare?"

"Dare," she replied.

No one probably thought someone would pick a dare so soon in the game. It seemed to catch Wendy by surprise. But she remembered the very passionate make-out between Sandy and Andrea over an hour ago and decided she wouldn't mind seeing Sandy in action again, but with whom?

"I dare you to make-out with..." and looked over at Janet with her boyfriend next to her and added, "...Eddie."

Janet was the first to pump her fist in the air and said "All right! Now we're talking. Come over here, bitch, and let's see you in action with my boyfriend."

Eddie for his part was rubbing his hands together. Sandy had the tightest body and in her bra and boy shorts, was wearing the least bit of clothes.

Sandy stood up and walked right in front of the couple. She leaned down and put her hands on his shoulders and leaned in to kiss him.

"No, straddling him like you were with Andrea earlier."

Doug and Brenda exchanged amused glances; Doug because he didn't know that had occurred just prior to him arriving, and Brenda because she was not sure how she would handle seeing that if she had a serious boyfriend playing the game with her.

But Sandy held nothing back. It seemed as if she put her tits almost right in his face before setting her body down on his lap, and when she did it seemed as if her pussy was right up against his cock. Janet had the best seat for it and was loving every second of it, even taking Eddie's one hand and putting it on Sandy's ass and then putting her own hand on her friend's ass, too.

When Sandy got up and walked back to her spot, Eddie could not conceal his excitement. His cock was at half-mast, at least.

"Okay," Andrea declared. "Game's really started, huh?"

"Yep," Sandy said. "Jake? Truth or dare?"

"Truth," he said.

"Fucking wimp!" Andrea shouted. Even Alyssa slapped him on his arm and said "pussy".

"Truth it is," he repeated.

"Okay then," Sandy began. "Have you ever had anal sex?"

There was a lot of talking and commotion and no one even seemed to want to hear his answer.

"Excuse me, do you girls want to hear my answer or not?"

"Yes," they almost said in unison.

"The answer is yes. And to answer your follow-up that I'm sure you're gonna ask, yes, Kara's ass was it. And we did it, um, three times...no wait, just two times."

"You forget?" Janet teased.

"The second time I didn't get it all the way in, so I guess that doesn't count. We didn't have enough lube."

"Ouch!" Janet shrieked.

"Wow! Oh my god, that girl has probably the nicest ass I think I've ever seen," Andrea gushed.

"Okay, my turn. Andrea? Truth or dare?" Jake asked.

"Dare. I'm not afraid."

"That's okay, you could have said either one and I'm still gonna get my answer. Okay, I've seen you go down on every girl's pussy here, so I know who's trimmed, who's got a full bush and who's completely shaved. But I've never seen yours. So Andrea, I dare you to show all of us your pussy."

"Why, I could just tell you. Same thing, right?"

"Uh, no. Show it!" Jake demanded.

"Yeah, Andrea...show us your pussy," said Alyssa.

"Oh, hon, I know you want to see it. Okay, but I'm gonna take my turn now and double dare Janet to do it with me."

"What? Double dare?" Janet asked.

"Yeah," Wendy said. "Anyone can do that when dared, although they forfeit their turn. Basically, they could have waited until after they did the dare and asked the same thing, that is if you would have picked "dare". But this way, you two can do it together."

"But it should be long enough for everyone to see both," Sandy added. Of course, Sandy had tried her hand at eating pussy by going down on Andrea once, so she already knew what her pussy looked like.

"And if I don't wanna do it?"

"Then you lose a pair of clothing." This from quiet Doug who hadn't said a word since he answered the virginity question. "So, either way we'll eventually see it."

Eddie actually leaned forward and high-fived Doug, even though it meant the group was going to see his girlfriend's pussy.

"Okay, I see how it is," she said playfully toward her boyfriend. "Do we need to stand up?"

"Yeah, and next to each other," Jake said.

The girls bounced up from their seats, Janet all of a sudden anxious to show off her pussy, and stood next to each other, their hips practically touching. For her part, Brenda wondered if she would be as excited to show eight other people her pussy.

"Okay, do we just show them and pull our shorts back up or what?"

"You have to make sure everyone's seen it, so wait for my call to pull them back up," Jake said.

"Okay," they said together.

Like synchronized stripping, they both peeled down their shorts, were told by someone in the group to spread their legs apart a little, and voila...showed their bare pussies to the gathered crowd.

Janet's was clean-shaven, not a hair to be seen anywhere, while Andrea's had a small triangular patch trimmed very thin resting above her pussy lips.

"Like what you see boys and girls?" Andrea teased. Janet herself even bent over to take a look at Andrea's pussy. Of course, Andrea had already seen Janet's quite intimately more than once. Even though Janet had worked at Dell's for just over two weeks, Andrea had already gone down on Janet three times!

"Okay, you can get decent again," Jake reluctantly said. But before doing so, Janet did a 360 and showed everyone her little ass, too. Eddie was beaming with pride.

"Whew...wow...okay," Sandy began, "whose turn now?"

"Well, Andrea double-dared Janet so that was her turn, so it's Janet's," Doug spoke up.

Janet was sitting right across from Alyssa. Sweet, little innocent Alyssa had not been asked one yet.

"Okay, Alyssa...I dare you to show us YOUR pussy," Janet bellowed.

Alyssa groaned.

"Hey! You didn't ask truth or dare," Wendy said.

Sandy elbowed her in the side. "Thanks Wendy...she didn't realize that." Everyone was talking, deciding what the next course of action should be.

"I think Alyssa should be asked again, given the option to choose, of course, and Janet should be penalized," Andrea said. "Like taking off something."

"No fair!" Janet retorted. "We can't make up the rules as we go along." But when Eddie said she was out of line, everyone agreed that some sort of penalty should be assessed.

Consensus ruled that Janet should take off her bottoms, leaving her in only a thong below her waist.

"Hey, at least if I make any mistakes or refuse to do a dare, the first thing I take off will be very revealing," Sandy mentioned.

"Okay, Alyssa...truth or dare?" Janet snorted.

"Truth," she said loud and clear.

"Figures," Janet said.

"Hey, well it was my first question. And they can't all be dares, you know."

"Okay, truth then." She looked intently at Alyssa. "Do you want to lick my pussy?"

"Is that a dare?" Jake asked.

"No, it's a question. She doesn't have to do it; I'm simply asking her a question."

Alyssa seemed to shift her weight from one hand behind her to the other as she pondered the question. She also was staring right at Janet's crotch. So Janet helped her out by spreading her legs.

"Let me re-phrase that. Did you get excited seeing my pussy and ass before, and are you getting wet now imagining your tongue all over my pussy?"

Everyone looked over to Alyssa to hear what her answer would be. It seemed most were shocked to hear the one word answer.

"Yes."

Then after everyone calmed down with the catcalls and their "oohs and ahhs", Alyssa looked around the room and settled her eyes on Sandy.

"Truth or dare?"

Sandy was tempted to go truth this time since she went with dare her first time, but couldn't pass up a potential juicy dare.

"Dare."

"Okay. I dare you to stand up in front of all of us, with Brenda, and make-out for one minute."

"Hey!" Brenda protested. "It's not my dare!"

"Well, it wasn't Eddie's when Sandy was dared to make-out with him, was it?"

"That's different," Brenda insisted.

Andrea piped in. "Brenda, I'm sensing you don't like us girls. We're not good enough to mess around with?" Of course, the whole time Andrea was smiling as she said this.

Brenda was really conflicted. She did not see herself that way, as a girl who would be "with" other girls. But she did like the pussy licking Andrea gave her two days earlier and she even liked the kiss from Andrea that night, too. And then, already tonight she had been kissed by Janet, which even though was more a show for her boyfriend, did make Brenda a little moist. And seeing all her sexy co-workers showing a lot of skin also gave Brenda a tantalizing feeling. Make-out with Sandy? She wanted to resist it, but in actuality, she couldn't wait to do it.

"Okay," Brenda finally answered. It sounded like she was reluctant but looking over at Sandy and her succulent lips, she couldn't wait to kiss her.

Brenda held out her arms and Sandy wrapped herself in them. Brenda's hands were purposely placed on Sandy's back just above her waist but Sandy's hands went right to Brenda's ass, cupping her luscious behind and squeezing it. The two girls embraced like this and kissed for a long time, their tongues pushed against the other and trying to wrap around each other's. And then it was followed up with Sandy running her tongue all around Brenda's lips. Brenda was so turned on by this kiss that her hands absent-mindedly meandered their way down to Sandy's ass and she, too, was caressing and feeling Sandy's butt cheeks jutting out from her boy shorts. Sandy had rocked back and forth on her feet and in doing so, had turn the pair so that mostly Brenda's back now faced the group of friends, and when she had completed that task, she lifted up the bottom hem of Brenda's teddy and showed everyone Brenda's ass packed tight into her little bikini panties. Brenda broke away and looked back and blushed.

"Woohoooo, nice ass, Brenda!" Wendy shouted.

"Yeah, nice tushy," Andrea commented.

"I'd like to hit that." Brenda was flushed with excitement when she heard Jake utter that. At least she was pretty sure it was Jake who said that.

Regardless of who said it, it was enough to pull her back toward Sandy's lips for some more action. No one was going to call "time" on them even though it clearly had already been longer than a minute. But this time Brenda was going to have more than her ass felt up. Sandy's hands quickly slid up Brenda's body and cupped her boobs on the outside of her nighty.

XceptMe
XceptMe
80 Followers