Brenda Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband and wife enjoy telephone sex.
3.1k words
4.34
29.4k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thorbet
thorbet
183 Followers

(Jay)

The rest of the day passed in a bit of a haze and I felt alternately excited and embarrassed by what had happened. I could not deny that I was looking forward to going to bed that night and reliving the details in the darkness of our bedroom but at the same time I felt guilty that I had somehow taken advantage of my little sister even though she appeared to have made all the running.

About six-o-clock the phone rang. It was Jay and she told me all about a visit to some aunt she had made and what she had bought in the market etc.etc., all of which I listened to with a sense of guilt and betrayal. When she asked me what I had been up to recently, for one awful second I thought she had somehow found out about Bren and flustered my reply before I realised there was no guile to her question. She merely wanted to know if I was alright and looking after myself.

The conversation went on but I could gradually tell she was hedging around asking me something which might get her the answer she didn't want. Eventually she plucked up enough courage and it all came out in a gabble. She was due to return home in a few days but she and her mother had had an invitation to go and stay with other relatives in the north of the country on the coast for a couple of weeks and would I mind terribly or be annoyed with her if she went. She would love to go but if I said no she would come back as planned. Initially I was disappointed but the eagerness in her voice made it difficult for me to refuse. I said I missed her a lot and had been looking forward to having her back with me but yes, she should go.

She thanked me a lot and picked up on me missing her. I said I missed her company and having her to talk to, then in a soft voice she asked me if I missed her in bed. Although we talk openly about our sex life this took me a little by surprise and I said of course I did. She surprised me even more by asking if I had 'been taking care of my needs' when I needed to. When I told her I had, but carefully omitted anything about the afternoons events, she asked me when I had and I said mostly in bed at night to which she revealed that she had been as well.

'Oh Jay, I wish you were here right now.'

'Listen, it's just about half past two in the morning here. What time will you be going to bed?'

I said about eleven-o-clock.

'I'll wake up at seven here and ring you so we can talk comfortably and cosily in bed. Are you getting hard because I'm quite damp already, and before you ask, yes, I do miss you a lot as well.'

I said I was and suggested we continued the conversation now but she refused.

'I'll be warm and comfortable and naked in bed here and you'll be the same in our bed there. Look out the pictures you took of us a couple of years ago, you know the ones I'm talking about.'

When we bought our digital camera about then, we took several pictures of ourselves both naked and having sex and printed them. I said they were still where we kept them but I hadn't looked at them since we looked at them together before she left. They were a guaranteed aphrodisiac.

'Get them out tonight but don't be surprised that some of the ones of you, and us together, are missing, I've got them here with me!'

I was beginning to realise there were hidden depths to my wife and told here we needed to do a lot of catching up - and talking - when she got back.

'I'm counting on it,' she said, 'now let me get to sleep.' Then in almost a whisper 'Be in bed at eleven, and I'll ring you then. I love you.'

I've never been one for wishing my life away but that evening seemed to drag on interminably. I had my dinner and idly watched television but without any degree of enthusiasm and eventually went upstairs at about ten thirty. I retrieved the photos and sat on the bed looking at them and the effect was as it had always been even though I did not have Jays rising excitement beside me to egg mine on. I undressed and got into bed and examined them closely under the bedside light.

It was about ten to eleven when the phone rang and a voice said softly 'Hello.'

I thought she was a little early but told her I was in bed with our photos and in a softer tone told her I was as solid as a rock.

'Is it nice and warm in your bed?' I asked.

There was a pause, quite a long pause actually, before I heard 'David, this is Brenda.'

I was mortified.

'Oh....my...God!' I mumbled, 'I thought you were Jay.' I went on 'Look, I'm so sorry Bren.... I had no idea......I didn't mean to embarrass you...'

The penny had obviously dropped when she interrupted me.

'Jay and you were going to talk dirty to each other over the phone and get yourselves off?!'

'Well...' was all I got out before she continued with a little laugh

'That's fantastic! God, what a turn on to know you do it as well!'

'What do you mean?'

'Tony and I do it a lot but I never thought of you and Jay wanking together! Brilliant! What time is she ringing you?'

'In a few minutes.'

'I'll go but please, please ring me afterwards will you?'

'Why?'

'Because I want to hear all about it! God, I'm so fucking wet....' The phone went dead.

I have to admit that the short conversation had excited me even more. It was perverse to think that my sister, knowing what my wife and I were about to do and was highly turned on, was further stimulation for me. I couldn't wait for the phone to ring again.

But wait I did and it was a good half hour before it did.

'I'm sorry darling, I'm really sorry. I overslept a bit. Are you OK?'

I was so glad to hear her voice that the rising frustration of a few minutes before was swept away. She asked if I had been looking at the photos and said she had hers there as well. We described in detail what we were doing and how we felt, how erotic it had been to photograph ourselves and the wild sex we had had afterwards.

She was obviously getting higher all the time although she was talking in a soft voice so as not to wake others in the house. She kept telling me how wet she was and at one point described the aroma when she lifted her fingers to her nose. This very nearly signalled the end for me and I had to hold back hard or it would have all been over.

I left myself alone but took charge of the conversation and encouraged her to talk dirtier and dirtier until I heard her groaning and gasping softly into the mouthpiece as she went over the top. I kept silent until she had recovered a bit and she told me how much better that had been than her own solo masturbations.

I knew she was still pretty high so started talking to her again then she seemed to take over.

'Are you wet?' she asked. She knew that I got very wet when excited. 'Is it nice and slippery in your hand?'

I told her it was.

'Imagine that's from me and your hand is my cunt, hot and wet. Close your eyes and imagine you are pushing in and out of me. Does it feel good?'

I told her it did.

'I can feel you inside me, swollen and hard. I can feel the ridge pulling backwards and forwards and hear the juicy noise we are making! Do you want to hear it?'

Without waiting for a reply she must have pushed the phone down the bed and I could suddenly hear soft squishing noises as she masturbated. It took a lot of willpower not to cum right then.

'Did you hear that?' Without waiting for a response she carried on. 'Darling I'm so close again. Are you nearly there?'

'Yes.'

'Where are you going to cum?'

'Into some tissues.'

'No don't.' her speech was becoming more laboured. 'Let it go on my side of the bed! Lift the duvet and make a wet patch where my bum would be laying when we fuck! It's me you're spunking into not the sheeeeeet......!'

It would be impossible to accurately reproduce the muted noises coming down the phone as she went into her second orgasm but they took me into mine and I left several streaks of my viscous whitish sperm where she had asked. I didn't need to keep as quiet as she had so was able to let her know audibly what was going on.

We both needed a few minutes to calm down and say how much we missed each other before I asked if we could do that again soon.

'I'd love to. Perhaps in a couple of days time?'

We said our goodnights and good mornings before she finally said 'Don't sleep on the wet bit! I love you.' And she rang off.

I gathered the pictures together and looking at the clock, saw we had been talking for the best part of half an hour. I switched off the light and lay back down with my now shrinking wet penis laying on my thigh. I was asleep within seconds.

It was the phone ringing that brought me out of a deep sleep. I fumbled around switching the light on and looked at the bedside clock. It was nearly two thirty.

'Hello' I mumbled into the receiver

'How long does it take you two to get yourselves off?!'

I had completely forgotten about Brenda who had obviously been awaiting my call and was now quite pissed off.

'Oh Bren,' I muttered sleepily, 'can't this wait?'

'No! How did it go? Did you both cum? What were the photos you mentioned? Can I have a look at them? How long were you talking?' It was obvious that she had been very high all this time and needed to climax but I was totally knackered.

'Look Bren, ring me tomorrow?'

'No I want to know now. Do you know how long I've been waiting and do you know how wet my bed is now? Please David, I really need to know. And I'm going to keep ringing you till you tell me!'

I could see she wasn't going to give up.

'OK. We talked about what we were doing and what we will do when she comes back and she made me listen to her wetness as she rubbed herself, and she told me how she felt as she came and that it was so much better knowing I was doing it at the same time. She said she did it fairly frequently at night and I told her I had done it nearly every night since she had gone.'

'I wish I'd known that, I could have helped you out. Did you cum together or did she cum first?' said Brenda and from the tone of her voice she wasn't far off her peak.

I absorbed the comment but didn't respond. I continued, amazed that I could feel myself hardening slightly as I recounted my intimate conversation with my wife.

'She came first and I was close to it myself but held back until she was ready to do it again. I was going to cum into some tissues but she made me squirt onto the sheet on her side of the bed where her cunt would be when I fuck her!'

I thought my choice of words would have the desired effect and sure enough, I heard the same gasping grunts again that I had heard earlier in the day only this time interspersed with obscenities. She seemed to go on for ages until the phone eventually fell silent.

'God, I haven't cum like that in ages.' Her tone was definitely subdued and she sounded completely washed out. 'Will you call round tomorrow and let me see your pictures? We've got some too.' She added almost as an afterthought. 'Night.'

I replaced the phone and realised that I was as rigid as I had been when talking to Jay.

'You can have too much of a good thing' I thought to myself as I switched off the light and went back to sleep.

----0000----

The next morning the doorbell rang just as I was coming down the stairs thinking of preparing myself a leisurely breakfast and looking forward to a relatively relaxed day.

I had slept soundly and woke a little later than usual and ran through the previous days events as I lay in the warmth. It had certainly been exciting both with Bren and talking to Jay later, but I did feel guilty about the former although even now the recollection of the events had started another erection.

I made a decision there and then that it would go no further with Bren even though she was available and by all accounts very willing, and also that it would be so easy and exciting to do so. I had read stories about this sort of thing on the internet and will admit that I found them exciting but this was heading towards real life and I didn't think I was quite ready for that.

Recalling the conversation with Jay however, was a different story. That had been tremendously arousing - and legal – and I had moved my hand across to her side of the bed as I relived it. It was still damp and cold where I had ejaculated and I really wished that she was here with me right now, warm, naked and sleepy. On impulse I picked up the bedside phone and punched in her mobile number. It rang several times and I had just got to the point of clicking it off when she answered.

'Hello?'

'Hello darling it's me.'

'Ah, hello,' her tone immediately softened. 'Is everything OK?' this a little more anxiously.

'Well no, not really.'

'Why? What's the matter?'

'Well I'm here in our bed, our damp bed on your side, naked and very hard and you're on the other side of the world.'

She laughed softly. 'You bastard. I thought it was something serious!'

'What I'm holding in my other hand is very serious.' I replied, 'Thank you so much for last night darling, it was wonderful.'

'It was for me as well you know, and I doubt if our bed is as wet as I was last night!' She went on softly. 'Do you want me to come home sooner?'

'No of course not. You go off with your mother and enjoy yourself. You deserve it.'

'Are you sure?'

'Yes....provided....' I hesitated

'What?'

'....we can have some more conversations like last night.'

She laughed softly again.

'I'd be disappointed if we didn't. Hang on a minute....'

I heard the sound of a door closing then footsteps then another door being shut. There were a few more shuffling noises then,

'Are you still there?'

'Yes'

'Still hard?'

''Very'

Her voice dropped to no more than a whisper. 'Do you want to wank off again now?'

Her question took me by surprise.

'Of course I'd love to but what about you?'

'I'm laying on the bed with my panties off and my legs wide apart and I'm caressing my cunt which is getting wetter by the second!'

I groaned into the mouthpiece. She knows how incredibly turned on I get when she talks dirty to me.

'Oh Jay.' I mumbled, 'much more of that and I'll shoot.'

'Okay a quickie then,' she whispered, 'you put some more where you did last night and I'll rub myself off thinking about it. Imagine it's me again beside you, kissing you, cuddling you and dying to see you spunk off on my belly!'

She went on. 'Push the duvet down and close your eyes and imagine me beside you just watching. Turn on your side so I can see you better.... that's it. Can you see me? I can in the mirror opposite.' Her breathing was already getting ragged. 'It's all wet round my lips and my hair is all stuck to me and I have lifted my knees up so I can see my arsehole. You know how you love to look at that and play with it as well don't you.'

I grunted my appreciation of her description and told her I wasn't far from exploding.

'So am I! When you do keep your eyes closed and imagine it's me you're filling. I'll be able to feel you inside me here, all hot and squishy like it always is! Oh God I'm so close!'

Her voice was very laboured as it always was when we fucked and she was on the verge.

'Watch yourself in the mirror, I said, 'keep your eyes open and imagine it's me there looking at you....'

I was interrupted by a series of gasps at the other end and my name being softly called as she went into her climax. Needless to say that did it for me and I put several streaks of cream onto the sheet.

It took a little time for us to settle down and get ourselves back to normal. Jay said she was going for a shower and after exchanging 'I love yous' I somewhat reluctantly replaced the receiver. I lay there for a little while amazed by what had happened and wondered if I had been dreaming but a quick glance at the evidence beside me assured me I hadn't.

I got up slowly and leaving the duvet rolled down, went to the bathroom to use the loo then stepped into a steaming hot shower myself. The water was invigorating and I stood there for a long time just letting it stream over me. I was now as hungry as hell and visions of a full English breakfast and big mug of coffee were enough to get me out of the shower, towelled, dressed, and on my way down to the kitchen.

I answered the door to find Brenda standing there...

thorbet
thorbet
183 Followers