Brenda Loses Control Ch. 03

Story Info
Brenda and Justine go to work.
9.8k words
4.63
92.8k
34

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda woke up from the pressure on her crotch. Unconsciously, she moaned and thrust her pelvis against the pressure. She tried to bring her hands down to her pussy, but found that she couldn't. Her hands were stuck somehow above her head. Slowly her conscious mind began to return, and the sensations started trickling into her brain. The hard feeling of the floor underneath her, the restraints tied to her wrists and ankles, the tenderness of her pussy, all reminded her of what had happened to her last night. She thought about how the women who worked for her had ripped the clothes off her body and made her do such perverted things. How they had taken videos of her doing the most depraved acts, and how she now had to do whatever they wanted. They had then marched her half naked in public, taken her home and done even more extreme things to her. It was all too much, but the worst part was they had gotten her as horny as she had ever been, and they had not let her cum. So even though her pussy was incredibly tender, she found herself grinding it against the pressure, trying to get release.

Brenda opened her eyes and looked up to find Justine standing over her. She was dressed in the clothes from the night before, and was pressing her bare foot into Brenda's pussy. Brenda moaned louder as she ground her slit against the young woman's foot.

"Good morning pet. Did you sleep well down there? You slept in, you know, Ling and Katie have already left. Mmmmm, you certainly are a horny slut this morning. Look at the way you're humping my foot. Do you want to fuck my foot pet?"

Brenda was totally humiliated to be teased like this. She wanted to stop, but her hips kept moving all by themselves. She let out a loud moan as she felt Justine's big toe slip into her pussy.

"Answer me slut, do you want to use that slutty cunt of yours to fuck my foot?" Justine pushed the toe deeper

Brenda wanted to tell her employee to go fuck herself, but she thought better of it. Justine had videos of Brenda begging to be fist fucked by Katie the intern. If Justine showed those videos to people, Brenda's professional career would be over. That combined with the fact that she was so horny that she knew she absolutely needed to cum made her decide to submit to the younger woman.

"Yes, Mistress, please let me use my slutty cunt to get off on your foot. Please let me cum Mistress," Brenda felt herself blushing as she debased herself.

"Oh no, you can't cum, not until after you get me off. But I like watching you wriggle down there. Keep humping me slut," Justine laughed.

Brenda was heartbroken that she wouldn't be allowed to cum soon, but it felt so good to feel Justine's slender toe working its way in and out of her that she kept humping away. After a few minutes of the Brenda felt herself getting closer to orgasm, and she dared to start hoping that she would soon get relief. To her dismay, Justine pulled her toe out of Brenda's pussy, and brought it to the older woman's mouth.

"Lick it clean, pet," was all she said.

Brenda was beyond arguing. She felt like crying in sexual frustration, but she managed to start sucking on the beautiful young woman's toe, licking her own juices off. Soon Justine said that was enough, and she bent down and untied Brenda's wrists and ankles. Brenda curled up in a ball, wanting to thrust her hand into her pussy, but Justine wouldn't let her. She pulled Brenda up, and marched her to the bathroom. Justine turned on the shower and physically forced her boss under the cold streams of water. She told Brenda to hurry up and get clean, and to be sure not to play with herself. Brenda was humiliated to be treated this way, but even through the cold water should could feel the heat from her pussy. What was wrong with her that being treated like this turned her on so?

Brenda shivered as she soaped herself all over, and then rinsed off. Justine stood watching her, reminding her not to leave her hands on her pussy too long. Justine continued to watch her boss after she got out and went pee on the toilet. Next Justine handed Brenda the enema bag, and made her repeat the cleansing of her rear end, just as she had the night before. Finally, Justine had the older woman do her hair. Brenda felt both degraded and incredibly horny to have the younger woman boss her around. Once Brenda was done, Justine marched Brenda to the front door, opened it and dragged Brenda out stark naked.

"What are you doing, I can't go to work like this!" Brenda protested, scared that Justine might really march her into the office naked.

Justine grabbed one of Brenda's nipples, and twisted it cruelly.

"What do you call me, you stupid slut?" Justine said casually

"Owww... please Mistress... aaaah... please don't take me to work naked," Brenda begged.

"Oh don't be silly pet. That might get you fired, and end all our fun. I just need to go home and change my clothes, and I don't see how a pet could possibly be dressed before her Mistress is, right? I have everything you need for the day in this bag," Justine held up a shopping bag that Brenda hoped contained her clothes for the day.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you Mistress," Brenda was truly relieved as the pressure eased on her nipple.

Brenda hurried to the passenger side of car, huddling over, hoping none of her neighbors were up. Justine walked slowly and casually to the driver's side, unlocked it, and climbed in. Only after several seconds did she unlock the rest of the doors so Brenda could climb in the car. Justine laughed cruelly at Brenda's humiliation. As she had the night before, Justine made the older woman spread her legs and finger her clean shaven pussy, exposing everything to any passing driver. Soon Brenda was lost in an erotic haze, focusing so hard on not cumming that she didn't even notice who might see her as they drove.

Finally, Justine pulled up to a small bungalow house, and told Brenda to stop. Brenda was relieved to stop, but now was terrified about walking into Justine's house naked. She needn't have worried. Justiine pulled two zip-type cable ties out of her purse, and told Brenda to put her hands behind her head. With a speed and ease that told Brenda that Justine had done this before, she cinched the ties around her boss' thumbs, fastening them to the posts on the headrest. In seconds, Brenda was trapped in her seat, sitting up tall and completely unable to cover herself.

"There, that should keep you from playing with yourself while I'm gone. You just stay here pet, while I go get ready for work." Justine laughed at Brenda as she left the car and went in the house.

Brenda was terrified. This was crazy. The sun was fully up now, and she was sitting naked in a car in a strange neighborhood, her hands secured behind her head. There was no telling what could happen to her out here. The side windows on her car were tinted, but people would have no problem seeing her through the windshield, with her hard nipples standing out prominently from her small breasts.

Brenda panicked as a couple people walked by, walking their dogs, but thankfully they did not notice her. An old man came out of the house next to Justine's, and Brenda froze as he looked right at her. He just smiled and shook his head, as if things like this happened all the time outside of Justine's house. He picked up his paper and went back inside.

Just when Brenda began to worry that Justine was going to leave her like this all day, Justine came back out to the car, dressed in a short skirt, blouse, and blazer. She climbed in the car and started driving without releasing Brenda's hands. The younger woman told Brenda to spread her legs wide, and expertly massaged the older woman's pussy, keeping her on the edge but never letting her orgasm. Occasionally she would reach up and twist Brenda's nipple, pulling it cruelly too make sure Brenda didn't cum. Brenda writhed and moaned the whole drive to work, being driven crazy by Justine's fingers. By the time they got to the parking lot at work, Brenda felt like she might cry from the frustration.

"Okay pet, I guess you can get dressed here now," Justine pulled out a pair of small scissors and snipped the cable ties, freeing her captive. "I'll see you inside. Don't be long."

Justine left Brenda naked in the car and walked into the office. Brenda quickly opened the bag and looked to see what Justine had left her. There was a white cotton button down blouse, a short dark-grey wool skirt that she hadn't worn in years, a pair of heels, and one of the oldest and most tattered panties from Brenda's collection of old panties. No bra, no blazer, nothing to help preserve her modesty other than the blouse. She quickly pulled on the blouse and buttoned it up. Next the skirt and panties went on, and finally the shoes. She looked down at herself. If someone looked closely they would probably know she wasn't wearing a bra, but it wasn't too blatant. The skirt was shorter and tighter than she would normally wear now, but it didn't break the office dress code or anything. She took a few deep breaths, and headed into the office.

Brenda felt herself blushing as she walked through the cubicles to her office. She noticed several guys looked her up and down as she walked, taking notice of her bare legs showing below the mid-thigh level skirt. She hurried into her office and sat behind it as quickly as she could. She turned her computer on, and tried to focus on her work, rather than everything that had happened to her. That wasn't easy, and before she could even reply to the first email, Justine interrupted her.

"Hello pet," she smiled sweetly, "you look so overdressed now. We should fix that."

Brenda panicked as Justine walked around behind to Brenda's side of the desk. She was terrified. What would Justine do to here, now that the office was full of people? Surely the younger woman wouldn't rip all Brenda's clothes off her again? Brenda felt trapped as Justine stood over her and grabbed the lapels of her blouse, just below the color.

"I think you buttoned this up a little too high," Justine smirked.

"No... please Mistress," Brenda's voice was a quiet whisper.

Justine smiled cruelly at her boss, and then moved her hands sharply out and down. The top two buttons of Brenda's blouse went flying, leaving the button just above her breasts as the new top button on the blouse.

"That's much better," Justine smiled sweetly. "Now for some new rules. You are still our boss, and you should act that way in public. But when we are alone, you are my pet and you will do what I say and call me Mistress. You will be polite and respectful to all the admins. You can still be the boss and not yell and not degrade us. Do you understand?

"Yes... yes, Mistress," Brenda stammered out.

"Good. Now stand up and pull up your skirt so I can see those ratty panties."

Brenda complied, lifting her skirt to show Justine her panties. Brenda gave the open door several terrified glances, but Justine ignored it entirely.

"Oh, those are on all wrong, let me show you."

Justine stood right next to Brenda, and the younger woman grabbed the back of the panties in one hand and the front in the other. From the treatment Brenda had received last night she knew what was coming as Justine pulled up sharply, giving the older woman a wedgie front and back. She didn't pull hard enough to rip the panties, but they dug into Brenda's pussy and asshole. Justine slid them back and forth a bit, making sure they were well imbedded in her boss' pussy, and pulled tight in the back, exposing Brenda's ass cheeks completeley. Brenda moaned from the sensations on her tender clit.

"Now how to sit," Justine continued, "from now on, in this office, you will only sit on your wedgied panties and naked ass cheeks. You hike up your skirt, you pull down your slacks, whatever, but your bare cheeks must be on the seat. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," Brenda replied meekly. She sat down quickly so that no one outside her open door would see her.

"That's good pet, now make sure you keep your legs spread wide too."

Justine reached down and ran a finger along Brenda's slit, pushed the panties deeper into her pussy, and brought the wet finger up to Brenda's mouth. To Brenda's horror, she submitted almost immediately, licking her own juices from Justine's finger. Brenda could feel her pussy gush as she sucked on the finger, amazed that such an act of submission would turn her on so much.

Justine pulled her finger from Brenda's mouth, and turned to the door, just as Brenda's boss stepped into the doorway. Brenda hurriedly pulled herself in close to her desk so he would not see her exposed panties with her puffy pussy lips hanging outside them.

"Good morning, Brenda," said Greg, "I hope you were able to incentivize your team to realign themselves around our Company Priorities. I'd like to meet with you after lunch and we can talk about your goals for improving performance and increasing urgency."

It was all Brenda could do to not roll her eyes at this twit, but he was her boss, so all she said was yes, and they set a time for a meeting. He looked a couple times at the exposed skin where Justine had pulled open her blouse, and she could imagine him trying to decide if she was wearing a bra. Fortunately he left soon after that, and Justine whispered in her ear to keep her legs spread, and Brenda was alone again.

Brenda kept trying to focus on her work, but she found that her mind would not focus. All the experiences, the burning feeling of her panties embedded in her crotch, the way Justine had opened her blouse exposing more skin than Brenda was used to, all made her so horny that she couldn't concentrate. Her hand seemed to drift down to her damp sex all by itself, and she kept rubbing her clit through her panties, bringing herself close to orgasm before she realized what she was doing and forced herself to stop. She spent the rest of the morning at her desk, terrified to walk around the office in this outfit. A few people stopped by, and they all stole glances at her cleavage and her braless state, but they all stayed on the far side of her desk so they couldn't see that her skirt was up over her hips. Around 11:30 Justine came in and announced they were going to the park for lunch.

"But, I didn't bring anything for lunch," Brenda answered, confused about what Justine was intending.

"Oh don't worry your little head about that," Justine laughed, "we brought a salad for you. Let's go."

Although going to the park with the girls made Brenda nervous, being allowed to pull her skirt down to cover herself seemed like a positive development. She stood up, fixed her skirt, and followed Justine, Ling, Maria, and Katie out to Maria car. Katie sat up front with Maria, and Brenda ended up between Ling and Justine in the back. As they pulled out of the parking lot Justine had Brenda hike her skirt back up, pull off her panties, and put one leg over Ling's knee and the other over Justine's. Brenda closed her eyes trying not to think of the show she was putting on as they drove, her legs spread wide and showing her hairless pussy. Ling started fingering Brenda's clit and Justine whispered in Brenda's ear as the younger woman unbuttoned her boss' blouse down to her navel.

"You like this, don't you pet? You keep pretending that you hate it, but I know your little secret. That being humiliated, being exposed, being forced to be such a tramp, it turns you on, doesn't it? Look at how wet your pussy is. Feel it. You love this, you know you do. You try to pretend you don't, but your body's telling me that you love it."

Brenda wanted to tell her no, but the flicking motion on her clit and the pinches on her nipples made her moan instead. God, she wanted to cum so badly. Was Justine right? Was this really what she craved? No, she wasn't that perverted, she was a good girl. These women were just getting her all confused. She wanted to argue with them, but all she could do was put her head back and close her eyes as she reveled in the feelings coming from her clit and her nipples.

"Okay pet, here we are," Justine broke her from her reverie. "Let's go sit in the sun."

They all got out of the car, and Brenda pulled her skirt down. She tried to button up her blouse again, but Justine swatted her hands away. It was clear she was going to walk through the park with her blouse unbuttoned to her waist. At least she was allowed to cover her ass and pussy for the walk.

At least Brenda thought that would be the case. Justine put her arm around her boss as they walked, and then reached under her skirt to fondle her bare ass as they walked. Brenda felt warm as her whole body blushed. She wanted to say something, to ask Justine to stop, but it just felt too good. Soon they had crossed the park and were sitting at picnic bench at the border where the park backed up against some houses. All the houses had tall privacy fences, so the good news was no one would see Brenda's exposed state from the houses. Of course, anyone walking through the park could see her, but mostly they were all 50 yards away or more.

"Okay pet, you sit down over there," Justine motioned to the side of the table closest to the houses, "and be sure to hike your skirt up and spread your legs. I want to get some more pictures of you."

What? No, Mistress, please... Don't you have enough already?"

"Hey cunt!" Justine said sharply. "Didn't we decide already that I own you? That you will do everything I say?"

"Yes Mistress," came the meek reply.

"Then get over there and spread 'em!"

Brenda felt so humiliated, but she just couldn't fight back. Justine and the others had her, and they knew it. She went around to the side where Justine directed, faced away from the table, hiked her skirt up over her waist, and sat down. Anyone in the park who was looking would have seen a nice view of her ass, but Brenda was too scared to check if anyone saw. She spread her legs wide, showing off her freshly shaved pussy, and waited for Justine to snap some pictures.

"Mmmmm... that's so nice, with the joggers in the park in the background. Now open your blouse up so we can see those cute little titties. Nice... now pinch those nipples and pull them to make them stand up. Good pet... now harder... pinch them harder, or I'll have Ling do it. Good pet.

"Now use your fingers to spread open that pussy... Mmmm... I can see how wet it is. Flick your finger on your clit, make it stand up so we can see. Very good... keep playing, but don't you dare cum."

Justine kept Brenda playing with herself, alternating between diddling her clit and sliding a few fingers inside of herself. The younger woman kept taking pictures, making Brenda debase herself for the camera.

"Okay, now I want you to take that cucumber you bought, and let's see you get it into that cute little pussy."

Brenda was horrified at the prospect. It was bad enough to expose herself in the park, and to have to masturbate for the camera, but to have sex with a cucumber, that was too much. She began to shake her head, but Justine just flicked a fingernail painfully across Brenda's tender nipple, reminding the older woman who was in charge, and she realized she had no choice. She took the cucumber, which looked much larger than she remembered, and positioned against her pussy lips. She moved it back and forth along her lips, and fortunately she was so wet that it was well lubed within seconds. She slid the vegetable in, bit by bit, moaning as it stretched her pussy. As the girls teased her for being so horny that she'd fuck a vegetable, Brenda worked the cucumber in and out of herself, getting it more slippery. Soon the uncomfortable stretching became a pleasant sliding, and she found herself breathing hard and getting closer to orgasm.