Brenda's First Time

Story Info
Brenda showed up with a stomach ache and left with a smile.
1.4k words
4.33
219.8k
59
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sadie26
Sadie26
473 Followers

Brenda was always her father's shining pride. She stood at 5'5, 124 lbs, long gorgeous blonde hair and eyes as blue as a summer sky. She was the youngest of his 4 children and Joseph always knew she would make something of herself. His other children had already gone off to college and Brenda was in her senior year of high school. She was looking forward to graduating in a couple months and then continuing her education at Florida State University. Everything seemed to be perfect until one day Brenda started having cramps during class.

Immediately she called her father from the nurse's station at school.

"Daddy?" she said, "I need to come see you, I'm having some strange pains."

"Ok sweetheart, come right over, I don't have any patients until 4" he said before hanging up the phone.

Joseph was a gynecologist and naturally Brenda felt more comfortable going to see him then some stranger.

Within minutes Brenda arrived at her father's office.

"Go ahead Brenda" said the receptionist, "Your father is waiting for you."

"Ok" she said, holding her stomach.

As she entered her father's office, he greeted her with a warm hug and worried, but comforting smile.

"Ok babygirl, just slide off your skirt and panties and put this gown on and hop up on the table, we'll see if we can find the problem" he said.

She did as she was instructed, jumping up on the table and placing her feet in the stirrups.

Joseph took his seat on the little stool at her feet and turned on the light.

"Ok baby, let me know if this hurts" he said.

"Ok daddy" she said, half smiling.

She tensed as she felt his cold fingers enter her. She had never before been examined by her father but her regular gynecologist was out of town for a week. Brenda could feel her father probing her, his knuckle massaged her pussy walls, sending surges thru her virgin body.

After a few minutes, Joseph stood up.

"Well baby, I can't find any abnormalities, it must just be an upset stomach" he said, smiling at her.

"You're probably right daddy" she said.

"Daddy?"

"Yes Baby?" he answered.

"I have to tell you something" she said.

"Ok honey, what is it?" he asked, looking very concerned.

"But I don't want you to get mad at me" she said in a low tone.

"Baby, you know you can tell me anything" he said, placing his hand on her leg.

"Ok" she began, "A few minutes ago, when you were examining me ...."

"Yes, go on" her father urged.

"Well I liked it" she said shyly.

Joseph was a little surprised but also very happy. He too, had enjoyed touching his daughter.

"Well babygirl, your daddy liked it too" he confessed.

"Really?" she asked, surprised.

"Yes baby and I have a confession to make as well ....." he said.

"W-what daddy?" she asked.

"I didn't wear any gloves, I wanted to feel my babygirl's pussy" he said, rubbing her leg.

"Touch me again daddy" she begged.

"Mmmm yes my babygirl, I will" he said as he walked over to the door.

"Mary? Hold all my calls for a little bit" he said to the receptionist.

As Joseph re-entered the room, he shut and locked the door behind him. He closed all the blinds on the small windows.

The room was completely dark except for the examining light over Brenda's legs.

"Take off the gown baby" he whispered, as he began disrobing.

Brenda quickly did as she was told, stripping completely naked and lying on the examining table.

Joseph turned the light so that it shined right into Brenda's pussy.

As he stared at her virgin fuck hole he couldn't help but begin stroking his cock, which was already rock hard.

"Spread your legs wider baby" he ordered her, "Let daddy see that tight little fuck hole."

He began licking his lips, imagining how sweet she tasted.

"I wanna suck your clit baby" he whispered to her.

"Mmmm daddy" she whispered, "Suck my clit, please."

Within seconds, Joseph had his face buried in his daughter's pussy. Mmmm she smelled so good, her pussy lips were swollen and her clit was already beginning to peak out. Hungrily and savagely he devoured her, leaving no area of her virgin pussy untouched.

His hands slid up to her inner thighs, massaging and caressing her soft skin.

As Brenda looked down. all she could see was her father's head moving about furiously and his hands massaging her inner thighs. She couldn't believe how good his mouth felt on her pussy. He sucked and licked and nibbled her clit until she almost exploded.


Just then, she felt her daddy's tongue licking and sucking her asshole. OMG!!! she thought to herself, I don't want this to ever stop!!

"Ohhhh daddyyyyyyyyy" she moaned quietly, "Ohhhhh god!!! Don't stop daddy, please!"

As Joseph rimmed his beautiful daughter, he inserted 3 fingers into her pussy, stretching her and getting her ready for the fucking she was about to receive.

He matched every thrust of his fingers with a thrust of his tongue, double fucking her and almost sending her over the edge.

Just as she was about to explode, Joseph stopped.

He stood up and looked at his babygirl all spread out on the table, so close to climaxing. His cock throbbed so hard for her. He had wanted her for a long time now. And just knowing that she was a virgin and that he was going to make her a woman made his cock throb painfully.

"You know what I want baby" he whispered as he pushed the tip of his cock inside her slit.

"Yes daddy and I want to give it to you, now" she said.

"Will it hurt?" she asked.

"Just for a minute or two" he said, reassuringly.

"Ok daddy" she said, smiling.

With careful precision, as not to hurt his princess, Joseph slowly began sliding his massive hard on into his daughter's tight, virgin fuck hole.

He could feel her pussy walls contracting, tightening their grip around his cock, this made him wild with desire. He could no longer take it slow.

With one swift thrust, he pumped his cock inside her, all the way.

"Oh god!!!!!" she screamed.

"Sshh baby" he growled, "I have patients outside."

Brenda removed her feet from the stirrups and placed her long slender legs around her father's waist.

Faster and deeper he pumped his daughter, his balls unmercifully slapping her ass.

He watched her beautiful big tits bounce with every thrust, then leaned down to suck her delicious pink nipples.

"Oh daddy, fuck me like you do mommy!!" she begged.

"I cum inside mommy" he growled, her nipple still in his mouth.

"Then cum inside me" she said.

"Oh fuck baby" he moaned, releasing her nipple.

Joseph reached up and covered his daughter's mouth, he knew what he was about to do would make her moan loudly.

"Rub your clit baby, now, fuck, rub it for daddy, I wanna watch you molest that pussy while I fuck you senesless" he said, breathlessly.

He was right too. As Brenda began rubbing her pussy, her moans became louder.

Her young body began shaking and Joseph knew what was about to happen.

"Mmmm do it baby" he urged her, "Cum all over daddy's dick."

He began pumping her as hard as he could, shaking the examining table and knocking the light over.

Brenda's muffled screams were still loud as she began cumming. Her body in the middle of its first sexual storm.

Joseph felt her climax. Her pussy seemed to wrap around his cock like a sensual snake.

"OH GOD!! OH FUCK!! BRENDA!! OH SHIT, DADDY'S GONNA FILL YOU UP BABY!!" he screamed, not caring who heard him.

In no time, his hot sticky cum shot thru his daughter. She came again as she felt this warm juice from her father invade her pussy. She climaxed so hard she almost passed out as Joseph kept pumping her and rubbing and pinching her nipples.

He wanted his daughter's first time to be one she'd never forget.

As she lie there, motionless on the table, the only sounds were their heavy breaths. Once in awhile her pussy would contract and kiss Joseph's softening cock.

He leaned in to kiss his young, beautiful slutty daughter.

"I love you Brenda" he whispered.

"I love you too daddy" she answered, still breathless.

"Now get dressed baby and I'll see you at home tonight" he said.

Sadie26
Sadie26
473 Followers