Brenda's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking over at Vicky, I began to realize that when I was making love to her, I was opening myself up to her. I gave her my trust, I gave her my love, a real and not just emotional kind, I now truly believe that was the reason why I enjoyed it so much and came so hard with her.


I was brought back to reality with Vicky calling my name and shaking my arm.


"Earth to Brenda... are you there?"


"Oh sorry, I was lost in thought."


"Care to share with me?"


"I'm not sure I really can, it's something that just dawned on me, and I'm trying to understand it myself. I'm not even sure I know how to explain it, not even knowing what it really is or what it means."


Giving my arm a tender squeeze, she said "When you're ready, you can tell me then."


It was near eleven by the time we cleaned up the breakfast dishes, deciding that we both could use a shower. We spent another hour in the shower, slowly washing each other, getting each other off with our fingers until the water turned cold, forcing us out of the shower.


Doing each other's hair, we got dressed and decided to head back over to my house to wait on Sam. I told Vicky to bring a few things with her, seeing that she may spend more time there and might need a change of clothes.


Once at the house, putting Vicky's extra clothes in the dresser and closet, we sat in the living room, drinking a cup of tea I had just made for us. After considering what I was about to ask her, I took a sip of my tea and turned to face her.


"Vicky, I know this might be a strange question, but the future concerning us, what are you looking for, or at least what do you want to happen between you and I?"


Vicky sat back, bringing her leg up and putting it under her butt, leaning back on the armrest, she lowered her eyes to the cup in her hand as if in thought to my question. Feeling a little apprehension, I added; "Is there a future for us?" Almost afraid what her answer might be.


Looking into my eyes, she put her cup down on the coffee table and slid over to me, wrapping her arms around me. Laying her head on my shoulder, her lips kissing my neck, she relaxed for a moment.


"Brenda, if I told you all that I wish for, I feel it's going to scare you away, losing all my hopes and dreams. Except for Sam and Melissa, you're still in the closet concerning the rest of your family. Being a lesbian is sometimes not easy. I'm sure you've heard your share of horror stories, concerning gays. I don't know if you're strong enough to face the hypocrites just yet, and then there is your family. What will they say, how will they react, even worse yet, what about your clients, will they abandon the firm, or stay and support you?"


Leaning my head over, laying against the top of her head, I thought about the statement she had made, or asking if I was indeed ready to announce to my family and friends about who and what I am. I believe it was more like if I was willing to openly admit I was a lesbian and felt I was madly in love with Vicky.


For a moment I felt my stomach twist itself into a knot, but I knew I had to make a decision, not that it was going to be easy, but never the less one that I needed to make. Slowly moving away from Vicky, I got up from the sofa and went to my purse, digging out my cell phone.


While sitting on the arm of the sofa, I called my parents' home.


"Mother, how are you this morning? I'm doing very good and Sam is fine also, she is staying with a friend while her parents are out of town, How is daddy, is he in a good mood?" I asked and then listened as she answered my question.


"I know this is kind of sudden, but do you think you and daddy could come by and have dinner with me this evening, say around six or so?" Again, I held my breath while waiting for her answer.


"That sounds great, we'll see you and daddy at six then. Love ya..." I replied, listening as my mother said she would see me later.


"Brenda, are you sure about this, I mean you really need to think about what you're about to do." Vicky was saying to me.


Sitting back down on the sofa next to Vicky, I turned so that we were facing one another. "I asked you if you thought there was a future for us. I understand exactly what you said, and I agree, that it would be near impossible if I were to... how could I put it, stay in the closet, afraid to be seen in public with you, holding hands or whatever. Will you stand by me while I do this?"


Reaching out and pulling me into a hug, she said, "Of course, I'll be right here for you."


Pulling back and giving Vicky a peck on her lips, "Good, we need to check and see what we can fix tonight, and go to the store if we have to. I also need to call Sam and let her know what is about to happen so she is not blindsided."


We checked what was on hand to prepare a meal this evening, and found that we did need to go to the grocery store for a few things. I called Sam and informed her that she might want to come home alone tonight, telling her that her grandparents were going to be here, and that I was going to admit to them that I loved Vicky and they now had a daughter that was a lesbian.


Sam said that she was happy for me and she understood, agreeing that it might be best if Melissa didn't come over tonight, but said that they might get together after everyone left.


As I was talking to Sam, Vicky was behind me, her arms wrapped around my waist, holding me tightly against her. I felt her breasts pressing against my back, Feeling her hard little nipples pressed against me, causing a warm feeling in my chest, and a tingling in my pussy, wetting my panties. After I finished my call to Sam, I turned in Vicky's arms, putting my hands on her waist and held her close, "Vicky, we have to behave, I can't have my parents coming into the house smelling like we had sex all afternoon," causing us both to giggle.


I pulled Vicky in tight, pressing my lips to hers, pushing my tongue deep into her mouth, and causing her to moan as our kiss became more passionate.


Pushing back away from Vicky "Let's go now before I change my mind and fuck you right here and now." I had to take a deep breath to try and calm my nerves.


Walking through the grocery store, it was decided that we would have lamb shanks, with broiled red potatoes seasoned with rosemary and Italian seasoning and asparagus tips cooked in wine with cashew nuts. Vicky picked up a few bottles of Merlot and a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc to go with a cheese and veggie tray. With everything we needed, we checked out, heading home to prepare for this evening's meal.


Once everything was brought in and put up, Vicky said that she needed to run back to her condo and pick out something more appropriate to meet my parents, promising to return as quickly as possible; Within half an hour, Vicky was back with tote bag full of clothes, more on the line of dress and work attire.


Looking over at Vicky cutting up the lettuce for our salad, I began to wonder in the back of my mind, whether this evening went well or not, how Vicky would feel if I asked her about living together as a couple... Maybe for my part, it was more like wishful thinking.


With everything almost finished, Sam had come home, giving both Vicky and I a hug while telling us both how her weekend went. As five o'clock neared I told Sam she needed to go and take a shower and get ready for my parents. Vicky also said that she too needed to go and make herself presentable. After sitting the cheese and veggie plate on the coffee table, I went to make myself ready to greet mom and dad. Just as I was about to walk into my bedroom, Vicky was coming out. I had to suck in a deep breath, looking at her as she slowly walked towards me. Wearing black slacks, with a loose fitted light grey silk blouse and two-inch pumps, my heart started beating faster in my chest, intense tingling erupted in my pussy, immediately soaking my panties. As she came near me, I started to reach for her, when she put her hand on my chest. "Behave, just remember if you'll have me, I'll be here for you the rest of the night, and longer if needed."


Biting my lower lip, trying to control my emotions, "Forever won't be long enough." Her crooked little smile came to her lips as she stepped aside to let me pass.


Washing up, I had to change my soaked panties, fearing someone would be able to smell how excited I had become earlier. I felt I had dressed similar to Vicky, not letting her feel over dressed for the evening.


Once back in the kitchen, I took Sam aside and told her she might want to keep her and Melissa's relationship to herself for a while longer, having one daughter coming out to her parents I thought was enough for my parents to handle in one evening, and not also find out that their granddaughter was also a lesbian. She agreed to let things stand as they were for a while to see how things went.


At five forty five, I went to answer the door, greeting mom and dad with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I thanked them for coming over on such short notice as I led them into the living room, finding Sam and Vicky standing side by side near the fireplace. Sam was smiling ear to ear and Vicky looked like she was ready to bolt out the door any second.


As we stepped into the room, dad looked at Vicky, "Vic, good to see you again."


"Mom, I'd like you to meet a guest of mine, Vic, this is my mother Helen, and of course you already know my father Robert. Vicky came around the sofa and shook hands with my mom, and also shook my father's hand saying it was nice seeing him once more.


"So Vic..." My father said, "What brings you here today?"


"Daddy, Vic is my guest today, so behave," giving him a friendly slap on his arm.


"Sam, why don't you go and pour us all a glass of wine while we relax a few minutes before we eat."


As we all settled down and began talking, Sam came back into the room carrying a tray with glasses filled with the Sauvignon Blanc I had purchased. After everyone had a glass in hand, we began munching on the veggies and cheese. Sam was telling her grandparents all about how her summer had been going, I told everyone that Vic and I were going to go and finish setting the table.


After walking into the kitchen, I had to grab the counter with both hands to keep myself standing, my knees were shaking so hard I could hardly walk. Vicky had seen me and came over to me, placing one hand on my arm, and the other on the small of my back.


"Brenda, you don't have to do this, no matter what, I'll be here for you."


"No Vicky, I do need to do this. I can't live behind lies and secrets with the two people who trust me the most. I want us to be a couple, and to be completely happy, I need to be open and honest with everyone concerned," I said, looking at her to see if I could read anything in her eyes.


Rubbing her hand up and down my arm, "I'll be here no matter what, I love you."


"I love you too, that is why I need to do this."


Just about that time, my mother stepped into the kitchen asking if she could help with anything. I turned to look at her, wondering if she happened to overhear anything that Vicky and I had said. Being my mother and who she was, she never let her emotions out unless she was ready to do so. Smiling, I said that we could handle it, but if she liked, she could pour the wine while we talked.


All through the meal, the conversations were kept light; mostly talking about what each had been up to. Sam was talking to my dad about starting school and I was talking to mom about clothes and different recipes that I had tried. Vicky was occasionally brought into the conversations regarding her opinion from either my father or my mom.


After, dessert was served, a dish of vanilla ice cream with Crème de Mint poured over it, light but with a refreshing taste. The knots and butterflies in my stomach really started acting up, knowing the time was soon coming when I was about to make my big announcement to my parents. While mom was talking to Vicky about clothes, Sam and I cleared the table, and poured everyone a cup of freshly made coffee.


After a few sips of my coffee, I cleared my throat, letting everyone know I wanted to say something.


"Mom... dad... there is something I need to tell you." Taking a deep breath, looking over at Vicky seeing her smile gave me the courage to continue.


"What I want to say is... Vicky and I have been dating." I held my breath, waiting for the preverbal shit to hit the fan. My father was the first to speak.


"You know, your mother and I only have your best interest in mind. Let me ask you, is this something you're serious about?"


Reaching over and taking Vicky's hand in mine, lacing my fingers between hers, "Yes Dad, each morning I wake up, and she is the first thing on my mind. When I look in the mirror every morning, I see something I haven't seen in a very long time. I see a smile on my lips, and a gleam in my eyes. For the first time since I was much younger, I can't remember being this happy."


"Pops..." Sam sometimes referring to my father, "Since she told me, I swear she isn't my mother any more, she's all the time smiling and laughing. Sometimes I think someone kidnapped my real mother and returned this one to me," she said, looking at me with one of the biggest smiles I had ever seen on her face.


"I know lil' one, I was telling your grandmother that something was up, because for the past couple weeks, she had been different, and I mean that in a good way. So Mother, what do you think of our daughter's revelation?"


"Just before I stepped into the kitchen before dinner, I overheard some of the things Brenda was saying to Vicky... It is Vicky or is it Vic?" My mother asked.


"Most everyone calls me Vic, except Brenda, she likes to refer to me as Vicky, so you can call me whichever pleases you Mrs. Mallard."


"Well... if you don't mind, I also prefer Vicky, that is if you don't mind," she replied, looking at Vicky as if asking for her approval.


"Of course Mrs. Mallard, I'd be honored if you also referred to me as Vicky."


"Anyway, as I was saying... I overheard you two talking and knew something was up, but decided to remain silent and see what would happen. Brenda, I know this took a lot for you to open up to us, and I respect that courage," pausing a moment to collect her thoughts.


"All I ever wanted was for you to be happy. If this is truly what makes you happy, then I will stand behind you in your decision. Vicky, all I can say is, if Brenda trusts you with her heart, then please treat it as if it was your own."


"Mrs. Mallard..." Turning her head to look at my father, "Mr. Mallard... I gave my heart to Brenda the first time I laid eyes on her. I love her, and there is nothing I would do to ever hurt her."


All I could do was squeeze her hand. I was wondering if maybe I was hurting her, but I couldn't help myself. "I love you too Vicky, with all my heart." Feeling my eyes start to moisten up.


"Robert" My mother said. "I think maybe it's time we went home and leave these two love birds alone for the evening."


"Wait one minute Mother, lil' one, don't you have something you'd like to also tell your grandmother and me?"


Sam of course had no idea what my father meant, and just sat looking like a deer caught in the headlights of a car.


"What do you mean granddad?" she asked, biting her lower lip while looking at my dad.


"What I mean is, not too long ago, I had to pick up a gift at the mall, when I saw you and another lovely young lady all lovey dovey, holding hands and giving each other kisses on the cheek."


Sam seemed to shrink down into her seat as the blush began to fill her face.


"Her name is Melissa." She softly said. "She and I have known each other all through high school. We actually have been going together now for almost a year. Are you angry or disappointed in me granddad?"


"No I am not lil' one. Just like your mother, all I want is for you to be happy and safe. I would like to ask you, to be a little more reserved while out in public. Can you do that for me?"


"Thank you pops, and mom has already told me that, and since then we have been careful while in public," she said, getting out of her chair and going over and giving my father a hug and a kiss on the cheek.


I got up out of my chair and went to my mother as she stood, hugging her and also giving her a kiss on the cheek, whispering my thanks in her ear. When we parted, my mom went to Vicky, hugging her as she did me. Putting her hands on her shoulders, she asked, " Are you busy Monday afternoon?"


"No, why do you ask?" Vicky said.


Please come by my house for lunch, I'll have something ready by then, just ask Brenda for directions, ok?"


"Sure, I'll be there at noon Mrs. Mallard," looking at me like I knew why my mom wanted to have lunch with her.


After my parents left, the three of us got the kitchen cleaned up, left overs put away and the dishwasher filled and running. We all were quiet, lost in our own thoughts on how the meeting went with my parents. When everything was done, Sam said that she was going over to Melissa's house, and if she decided to stay overnight, she would give me a call and tell me.


She came over to me, giving me a hug and thanking me for being there for her. She then went to Vicky, giving her a hug, which seemed to last a little longer, both holding onto each other tightly. I barely heard Sam whispering something into Vicky's ear before they separated from one another. After Sam had left, I turned to Vicky, smiled and held out my arms for her.


After our little hug, I pulled back and asked if she cared to tell me what Sam was whispering to her. She just smiled, "Sam thanked me for making you so happy."


Pulling her back in for a hug, "I need to thank you for making me so happy, I just hope I make you just as happy."


Giving me a kiss on my neck, "More than you'll ever know my sweet love."


Taking my hand and leading me towards the living room, "So what do you want to do the rest of the evening?" she asked, giving my hand a squeeze.


I stopped, pulled her around to face me and said, "Unless you have something special you would like to do, I want very much for us to take a shower together and make love the rest of the night."


Before I knew it, I was being dragged down the hallway towards the bedroom. It appeared that it was a race as to which one of us was naked first. After carefully hanging up our clothes, Vicky was in the bathroom first. She had turned on the water, getting it to temperature while she sat on the toilet and peed. After she had gotten up, I sat down next and started to pee as she made the final adjustments to the water.


Stepping in behind Vicky, I was glad that I had insisted on a large shower, which gave us plenty of room to bath together. After she had stepped under the shower and got herself wet, I picked up the shampoo and told her to kneel down while I washed her hair. I was not sure if it was by design or not, but when she kneelt down, she was facing towards me, putting her face level with my pussy.


As I started working the shampoo into her hair, her hands went to my hips, giving her some balance. Every now and then she would lean forward and kiss my mound and give it a lick with her tongue. As she continued to kiss and lick between my lips, it was getting harder and harder to wash her hair. When I told her to stop until I had her hair washed, she pulled me in closer and slipped her tongue between my cleft, sucking on my now hardened clit. Spreading my legs wider, she soon brought her hand around, joining her lips. I felt two fingers working their way into my now soaked pussy.


All I could do was hold onto her head for balance while she slowly started fucking me, while sucking and teasing my clit with her tongue. Just as I was about to cum, she pulled back, giving my belly a kiss and standing up to rinse the shampoo out of her hair. Leaning against the wall, regaining my composure from nearly having a wonderful orgasm, I reached out and slapped her butt while calling her a "bitch".

1...456789