Brenda's New Doctor

Story Info
Doctor treats Brenda using controversial new technique.
1.3k words
4.13
59.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just finished shaving and showering. Brenda, my girlfriend, was still asleep. Or, so I thought. I pulled on my underwear and a pair of jeans. When I left the bathroom to find a shirt and socks so I could go mow the lawn, I entered the bedroom and I heard her call out.

"Doctor," she said in a soft voice.

I went to the bedside.

"Doctor, oh, thank God you're here," she said. She was crumpled in bed, her dark brown over her face and pillow and the sheets twisted around her. One of her shapely legs was kicked out from under the comforter.

Intuitively, I decided to play along. "What is it?"

"Doctor, I feel awful. I'm all hot. I'm hot, and bothered," she said. She almost giggled, and smiled up at me for a second before wiping the grin off her face.

"How long have you been feeling this way?" I asked her.

"For about three hours, I think. But it just keeps getting worse. I was feeling less hot, and now I'm really bothered," she said.

"Well, I'm going to have to perform a very thorough examination," I told her.

"Do you know what's wrong?" she asked hopefully.

"I think I might, but I want to make sure my diagnosis is correct," I told her. I lifted the sheets, revealing her teddy bear sleep shirt and panties—her going to bed uniform. "Let's get these off of you."

I helped her out of her shirt. She lifted her rump from the mattress and pulled down her panties, tossing them with the shirt off the bed. The sheets were fully crumpled now, revealing her body completely to me.

Brenda was one of the sweetest girls I had dated in the last few years. She was fun to be around and genuinely cared about me. We've been seeing each other for about eight months, and she's all but moved into my house. We spent weekends like this one together doing errands, taking care of the house, and then cooking dinner. It wasn't unusual for us to start Saturday morning with some time between the sheets.

As she lay back down, Brenda pulled her hair away from her face and colleted it around her neck. The thick, dark auburn locks were just long enough to reach her shoulder and wavy with fluffy, natural curls. As I stood next to the bed, I admired her shapely body. From our picnics near the lake the last three weekends, her tan lines were quite pronounced and blended the contrast of her darkening olive skin with the white sheets in the bed.

"I'll start here," I told her, and I stepped forward and cupped her breasts. I gently massaged them, caressing her skin with my palms and teasing her nipples with my fingertips. Her tits are perfect, large mounds of soft, warm flesh. Capped by tight springy nipples, they're sensitive to my touch and are an endless source of my fantasies. She shares her chest with me freely. In our short relationship, I've both cried into them when my uncle died, and fucked my dick hard into her lubricated cleavage during one of our kinkier sessions.

"Oh, doctor. They're sore," she said.

"Are they? Is it as sharp pain?" I tried to ask her in my most clinical voice.

"No, just a dull throbbing. But you're already helping with that," she told me.

"Does this help?" I asked her as I gently squeezed her breasts before rubbing her skin and releasing her flesh in a gentle upward motion. "Or does this feel better?" I gently squeezed each of her nipples between my fingers before pulling them slightly before they popped from my grasp.

"Oh, my," she said. "They throb less when you hold them, but pulling on them makes me ache somewhere else."

"And where is that aching?" I asked her, letting go of her breasts.

She used one hand and pressed into the small of her belly, just above her mound. "Here," she said. "When you pull, it hurts in here like I'm getting really hungry," she said.

"Let's see about that," I said. "Please part your legs for me."

Brenda did as her new doctor told her, revealing her remarkable pussy. Her athletic body had thick thighs and a tiny butt, and it sometimes seemed like there wasn't an ounce of fat on her. She trims her hair into just a tiny thin strip and her mons pubis is rather thick, producing a noticeable bulge in her panties and bikini. We've initiated more than one sexual encounter after she's caught me staring at the bulge in her panties.

"Just a little more,' please. Her legs went from modestly parted to a nearly vulgar split. But her treasure was revealed, her pouting bud peeking from her thick outer lips.

With her legs open, I leaned over the bed and gently caressed her slit with my knuckles. She sighed. "Did that hurt you?" I asked.

"No," she said. "It tingles."

"I see." I gently spread her folds with one hand, and pressed a finger between her lips with the other. Her body opened to me, and a thick bead of her moisture ripped gently from her body.

"Hmmm," I mumbled. Leaning forward, I gently and suddenly penetrated her with my finger. She gasped, then wiggled. The heat inside her was intense.

I withdrew my finger, trying to maintain my feigned professional appearance and not let on the wave of desire I felt after fingering her cunt.

"You're certainly hot," I said.

"Oh, my god. Is it serious?" She asked.

"Please let me finish, I'll be done in a second," I told her. I held her lips open and abruptly rubbed my fingertips over her clit. It popped from its folds at the top of her pussy, and I rubbed it directly again. She groaned.

"I see," I said.

She caught her breath quickly, then asked: "Is it serious?"

"Yes, I'm afraid it is. You're definitely hot, and you're very bothered. I'll have to begin treatment immediately."

"Oh, no. Will it take long? What will you do?"

"I have a unique physical therapy that I'd like to try with you. It might be uncomfortable initially, and it's a lot of work for me. But I think it will make you feel better."

"What's involved?"

"Well, it's kind of a massage. But I'll give you both a topical application and an internal injection to help with your aching."

"Doctor Joe! Are you sure? It sounds complicated."

"It's a difficult treatment to administer, but I'm almost positive it will make you feel some relief," I said. We were both laying it on thick, and our acting skills were wavering. My patient was smiling openly, now, despite my dire diagnosis. "I'll ask you to refrain from asking questions until I'm done."

"Okay," she said.

I dropped my pants and revealed my throbbing cock. Swiftly, and with her full cooperation, I mounted Brenda. Immediately, I began pumping myself into her as hard as I could. She groaned and cupped her chest as her boobs bounced and the bed squeaked. I was excited as she appareltny was, and quickly approached my first orgasm. My loins tightened and I withdrew from her body, kneeling above.

"Here's the topical," I grunted as I sprayed my load onto her belly. "Rub that into your skin."

Brenda began pushing my white splatters of cum across the small of her belly with her tanned fingers. The beads of pearly spunk contrasted with her sun-kissed hands, and she panted and as she looked down towards her own groin.

Still stiff, I pushed myself into her again and she gasped. She started strumming her clit with her cum-soaked fingers under me as I continued to plow into her. As I reached my climax, I announced that I was delivering her injection and she should start feeling better soon. Just as I began pushing my load inside her, she reached her own orgasm and squealed with delight.

We clawed and bumped our way through the summit of our passion and as it subsided we collapsed. After necking for a moment, we giggled at our hammy role-playing and then dozed off to let the grass grow and Saturday wait.