Brenda's New Refrigerator

Story Info
Young wife encounters two husky delivery men.
1.2k words
3.9
118.3k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marvelmar
Marvelmar
68 Followers

"Damn, I hate these extra pounds I've put on," Brenda said, curling around in front of the mirror.

She had maybe ten, twelve pounds at the most of what I called "baby fat". She had just a very little tummy and the fuzzy hair on that even made it look hot. Her puffy little pussy just curled up nice and plump between her thighs.

"I think it makes you look sexy," I said, raising up in the bed and turning off the alarm clock.

"Tell the truth, honey. Don't you think my ass is a little flabby?" she said grabbing her cheeks and pulling them up and down.

"No," I said kind of matter of factly. "It's the kind I'd like to fuck!" I said jumping up and playfully chasing her around the bedroom.

I rubbed my hand through her soft brown cunt hair and looked into her pretty eyes.

"You know you're a hot little piece of pussy, baby. These couple of extra pounds just give us guys something to hold on to," I laughed.

I wished we had time for a quick fuck, but as usual, we were both scurrying around to get dressed and out.

"Don't forget, honey, those guys will be bringing over the new fridge in a little bit," I shouted up the stairs.

"Yeah, but I got to get this shampoo rinsed out. I'll be down in a sec." Brenda shouted back at me.

"Well, I gotta go, just sign the paper, okay? They'll send me the bill."

"Okay, honey," she shouted back. "See you this evening."

Two burly looking guys were already in the driveway as I was leaving, unloading the new fridge from the truck.

"My wife's inside," I shouted to them. "Just ring the doorbell."

I was almost fifteen minutes down the interstate when I realized I had left my briefcase on the kitchen counter.

"Fuck," I thought to myself. "I'm gonna be late again today."

Catching the next up-ramp, I headed back toward our house.

The appliance guys were still parked in the drive so I pulled up on the street. I let myself in through the kitchen door that led to our garage.

There was that damned briefcase, laying right where I left it on the kitchen counter. I grabbed it and started back out to the car.

Suddenly, I heard Brenda's voice coming from the living room.

It was a little bit muffled at first kind of like... "You like that, don't you, baby...yeah, you like that don't you?" she was saying.

Taking a quick peek around the corner, I saw her sqirming her fat little pussy down on this black dick.

Then it was more like "Oh God, Oh yes baby. Yes, yes, yes!"

I peeked around the corner and couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Laying right in the middle of the living room floor was my naked, chubby, little white wife riding up and down on this black guy's huge cock. Her plump little ass cheeks bouncing up and down on his big, oversized dick. I couldn't help but notice her hair was still wet and her sweet tits were bouncing up and down with each move.

Pulling her damp hair back from her face, she was saying, "Oh, fuck it up me baby, fuck that stick into my cunt!"

After three years of living with this woman, I had never heard her say anything like that.

"It won't go any further, baby," he told her, running his hands across her white, plump, little ass.

His white buddy was kind of standing back in the corner and jacking his dick.

I could see his black cock was about three inches away from going completely into her fat little pussy lips.

"Oh, damn, I want that big dick all the way in!" she hissed.

"She pinned his arms back on the floor and staring straight into his eyes she said, "You fuck me, black boy, fuck my white pussy hard like it needs to be fucked!"

Grabbing his head, she suddenly just stuck her pretty tongue into his mouth and rolled her lips all around his mouth. Then backing away a little, she pushed one of her tits up to his lips.

"You like that, don't you baby. Suck that hot white girl's titty." she taunted him. "You like kissing this pretty little white girl's titty, don't you?"

"Oh yes, baby, suck that tit!" she kept telling him as she pushed it into his mouth. "Uhmm, yes, yes, suck that titty hard."

Looking at what was going on, I could only think, "who is that woman?" A little, slightly chubby, white wife that I loved, riding a big black cock and saying things I didn't even know she knew?

He ran his hand through her still wet hair and said something like, "Damn, baby, you're hot as hell."

Watching from the back,I could see the lips of her pussy being stretched by his big cock but she just kept riding him and trying to get more into her cunt. I saw him grimace and knew he was about to lose his load.

"Fuck me, you black fucker," Brenda told him, staring right down in to his face again. "You fuck that black cock up my white cunt!" she called out, pulling his head between her titties and pumping harder on his cock. "Shoot that hot stuff up my white pussy, baby!" she shouted as she raised up and rocked her cunt back and forth on his dick.

"Damn, damn, damn, that big dick feels so good!" she moaned, as he shot load after load into her waiting cunt.

"Oh Shoot it, baby, shoot it, shoot that hot cream into me, shoot it up my cunt," she told him as his big dick began to stiffen and he grabbed her soft,creamy ass and pulled it into his hard pounding dick.

"Oh, God," she moaned as he strained to get all of his cum into her hot pussy. She arched her back and pulled on her own titties. "Oh, you fucker, you. You hot black fucker, oh, damn, you fucked me, baby, you fucked me so good, baby." she sighed as she rocked a little more on his big dick.

Reaching down, she pulled his cock from her sloppy cunt and rubbed it's big head up and down her slit.

"Oh, damn. That felt so good, Charlie," she said, rubbing his big cock head up and down her juicy little cunt channel.

"You're gonna have to come back to see me more often." she laughed, raising her chubby little leg up and crawling off his big body.

Pulling on the other guys hard dick a few times, she said, "I'll get you next time, baby," and ran her tongue around his ear.

Reaching down, she grabbed his hand and pulled it back and forth through her pussy. Smiling down at him she said, "You'll come back for some of this, won't you, baby?"

Hopping back in my truck, I rode around the block a few times trying to cool down a little bit, and finally came back when I seen their truck was gone.

Brenda met me at the back door wearing tan shorts and a little flowered top.

"I was just on my way to Jenny's craft store," she laughed, twirling her keys.

"Did the guys bring the fridge?," I asked, hugging her up against me.

"Oh, yeah. They left a few minutes ago." she smiled.

"Any problems?, I asked.

"Nope, they just came and left." she chuckled.

"I left my briefcase."

"Yeah, I called your office to tell you," she smiled.

"See you this evening," she waved at me as she pulled out of the drive.

Marvelmar
Marvelmar
68 Followers