Brenda's Second

Story Info
She takes a short ride with a neighbor.
1.4k words
3.99
68.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My next experience with Brenda was really her experience. I'll have to tell you about it as she told me.

I came home from work one Friday afternoon about 5:00 pm. Brenda grabbed me as I closed the door and kissed me deeply. This wasn't a "welcome home" kiss at all. It was a guaranteed "Fuck Me" kiss. Hey, this wasn't the way I was used to being greeted, but I could adjust.

I navigated us to the living room couch, keeping her in my arms as we struggled to sit and continue our assault at the same time. I could feel her tearing at my belt, then struggling to free my cock. We were kissing each other wildly. I broke away for a moment to pull her t-shirt over her head.

She wasn't wearing a bra. This was not Brenda. I had long argued that she didn't need a bra, but she always insisted that that's the way things were supposed to be done. Like wearing panties and pantyhose. Must be a Virginia thing.

I was mystified. It was very much still daylight. The windows were open and I could see and hear neighborhood activity all around us. My wife was raping me on the living room couch. Well, it might have been rape if I wasn't so enthusiastic.

Her beautiful tits were calling me. Her nipples were engorged, aiming at me and demanding attention. She was in a high state of alert, for sure. I sucked in the one side and grabbed the other with my left hand and just kept moving. Brenda's tits were easily the nicest I had ever seen. They were big enough to catch your eye when she was dressed and shaped nicely for a handful. I licked and sucked and squeezed until her fast breathing turned to soft moans.

My cock was hard and I could feel her hand running up and down the length of it. The temperature was rising when she slipped inside my pants to capture my balls. I was immediately close to cumming. I was in heaven, and had no idea what brought this on.

She stopped and pulled away from me. She stood up and unzipped her shorts. She wiggled her shorts and panties down her pretty butt. This left her perfectly naked in the sunlight. She was flawless, from her sweet smile to her painted toenails. A vision of beauty.

I pushed my pants down to my knees. As I was leaning over to untie my boots, she attacked me. She pushed me back on the couch and jumped into my lap.

"We don't have time for the damn boots now, GI", she said. "I need you inside me".

She wiggled around and the next thing I knew, my cock was slipping into a very wet pussy. She sighed and settled into a gentle rhythm. I wanted to feel her gorgeous breasts against me, but there was no way I could get my shirt off.

She pulled away from me, just a bit. "Are you wondering what started this?" she asked. "I was sitting in Marlene's kitchen this morning, drinking a Coke with her. She asked me if I could keep a secret, and of course I said that my lips were sealed."

Brenda's Story

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

She said that she had met a guy at the snack bar yesterday. He was very good looking and they had a pleasant conversation, but nothing came of it. He did ask for her phone number and she gave it to him. He had called minutes before I got there and they were going for a ride.

She asked me to come along because she didn't want to be alone with him. I didn't believe that for a minute, but what the hell. I knew that she had slipped out on her husband before, and I was curious, I guess, so I agreed.

He was a hunk. Probably twenty or so, and very much sure of himself. He had come on a motorcycle, so it looked like I was going to be cleaning house with a soap opera or game show to keep me company.

Marlene said, "Paul, Brenda wants to ride with us. Do you mind if we take my car?"

He looked at me with a smile and said, "That would be nice. I only have an hour though, before I have to get back to work."

We grabbed a new soda, car keys, and hit the door. Marlene took the wheel, Paul slid into the middle, and he had an arm around each of us before we were out of the parking lot. I could have objected, but it felt very naughty. Very much like our night at the pond.

He was running his fingers up and down my arm, as we talked about nothing special. I could feel my body responding. I looked over to Marlene, and saw that his other hand had engulfed her breast and was massaging it slowly. She wasn't complaining, and neither did I when his other hand found my nipple. It felt like lightning had struck. I turned and kissed him. His tongue immediately invaded my mouth and we stayed glued together for a lifetime.

I felt the car stop, but had no idea where we were and didn't care much either. Both of his arms were around me now, touching and stroking. I heard the unmistakable sound of a male zipper. I looked down in his lap and saw Marlene dragging out the biggest cock I have ever seen. She was holding it tightly in one fist, and there was easily more than enough left for another hand, then some. What a weapon.

The car started again. We had been at a traffic light. I had to get a closer look at that cock and I knew there was not much time. I slipped out of his arms and slid down to the floor. (Thank-you for old gas guzzlers)

There it was right in front of me. The cock of cocks. I reached out with my tongue and tasted the drop of nectar that had formed on the tip. Marlene had not relinquished her grasp, and was now moving up an down slowly. I held her still with my hand, while I slipped the head into my mouth. My God, it was huge. It was all I could do to get the first bit past my jaw, and it filled my mouth completely. I knew that I would never get much more inside and deep throat was out of the question, but it tasted great.

I encouraged Marlene to continue jacking him off while I sucked him as deep as I could. I wanted it all. A cock is so hard and so soft at the same time. I love the taste and texture of a good cock and this one was special. It was not long before I felt that pulsation that warns of a flood of cum, and, sure enough, he held my head in place and pumped a big load of his cream directly down my throat. I pulled off at the end and sucked the last drops before turning him loose. Delicious, and it was staying hard.

The car stopped again. When I clambered back up in my seat, I realized that we were back in our parking spot. They were necking like teenagers and I didn't want to be part of a spectacle in our own parking lot, so I opened the door, said "bye" and left them there. I don't think they noticed, and I doubt that Paul made it back to work.

So, you see? I really need this.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Her story had me in a frenzy. I was driving my dick deeper and harder into her than ever before. She was moaning steadily now.

We were kissing everywhere we could touch, and my hands played up and down her back. Her skin was soft and I could feel her muscles responding to my touch. Her ass was rocking a little faster now, and she was milking my cock with her pussy.

Her orgasm froze us in place. It started deep within her pussy and consumed us both as her whole body vibrated like it was stretched too tight. Almost immediately, I felt my cum rushing up. Jet after jet filled her. She sighed and we relaxed and just held each other.

What a woman.