Brenner's Lake Ch. 02

Story Info
Rachel teases Sandy's cousin -- does Sandy mind?
1.2k words
4.27
54.7k
10

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MemberX
MemberX
967 Followers

SANDY

When Rachel came by at 8, I'd already completed my chores and eaten breakfast, and Mom had just left for town to open the hardware store.

"Where's your cousin?"

"City Mouse is still asleep."

"We should wake him up. If he's going to be here for 2 weeks , he should adapt to our schedule."

"I don't know..." I said.

"Come on. Guest bedroom?"

"Yeah."

I followed her down the hall, and knocked softly on the door. "Danny?"

No response.

Rachel checked the doorknob. It was unlocked. "Come on."

"Rachel, no. Leave him be."

"Come on, worst-case scenario? You've already SEEN him in his underwear, right?"

"That's not the --" She opened the door and stepped inside. "--point," I said to nobody, then followed her inside.

Danny was out like a light, his blanket pulled halfway up his bare chest. I hoped he was wearing at least underwear below the waist.

Rachel grasped his shoulder. "Rise and shine, mister."

He shot up to a sitting position. "What! Who! Are you, Rachel?"

"Good memory," she said. "Though maybe your cousin mentioned my name to you yesterday." (I was going to have to kill her) "Pull yourself together, we're wasting daylight."

We left the room, and ten minutes later he appeared in the kitchen. "I figured we'd walk into town today. That okay with you?"

"Sure, why not?" he said, grabbing an apple from a fruit bowl on the table.

It was three miles into town -- and while this was a decent-sized town by mine and Rachel's standards (two movie theatres, twenty-odd stores -- Mom's being the largest, actually -- two filling stations, three bars, a police and fire station and a church and a school), Danny could barely pretend to be impressed. We said hi to Mom, ate at the luncheonette, bought Danny a tacky hat with the town name printed on it, then started back home. It was getting hot, and when I suggested we detour through Brenner's Woods and head for the lake, Danny and Rachel agreed.

I was better prepared today: That wet bra was NOT a pleasant experience yesterday, and bare-chested wasn't an option with Danny around, so I was wearing a bikini under my clothing. I began stripping down as soon as we got to the lake. It was funny: wearing a bikini was more "appropriate" than wearing my underwear, but it covered a lot less of me than the bra and panties had.

Danny took off his shoes, socks and shirt, but was a little hesitant about removing his shorts in front of Rachel. Rachel said "This is how it's done," and unzipped and pulled off her own shorts.

Danny, clearly self-conscious with two girls watching him, dropped his own shorts to reveal as yesterday a pair of tighty-whiteys.

Rachel began lifting her t-shirt, slowly, to just under her breasts, and then stopped. "Problem, guys. No bra."

"Geez, Rachel," I said, "you knew we were probably coming here today."

"Sorry. You know I don't usually wear them when it's hot."

"Okay," I said, picking up my shirt and shorts. "We'll go home then. Maybe we can come back later."

"No," Rachel said. "I don't want to ruin everybody's fun because I forgot to wear a bra. I'll keep my t-shirt on. It'll be fine."

Well... Danny thought it was fine, anyway: Rachel's shirt clung to her like a second skin once it got wet, and she might as well have taken it off completely for all it was hiding. I'd put on my hottest bikini this morning, but I felt overdressed next to the show Rachel was putting on for Danny. Not that this was some kind of competition, of course, he was my cousin after all, but still.

I could swear that when she grabbed onto his back and let him piggyback her around the lake for a bit, she deliberately rubbed her breasts against his back.

When I got Rachel alone at one point, I said "You forgot your bra on purpose, didn't you? You wanted to show off like this."

"Listen," she said, avoiding a direct answer, "how about if we start wrestling and I accidentally pull down your bikini top? I don't mind sharing the attention."

"What? No."

"Come on, I'm giving you a good excuse to let him see your big boobs."

"No."

"Maybe he'll even grab them and play with your nipples like in the story you told me yesterday."

"Ewww."

She gripped the top of my bikini bra in her right hand. "You sure?

"I'm getting out and drying off," I said. "You go do whatever you want."

She dove under the water and came up just in front of Danny, who didn't notice her until the last moment. She clearly brushed her breasts against his chest as she "accidentally" swam into him, but I couldn't tell whether her panties and his jockeys had made brief contact as well. Her pussy and his cock, I thought, and then tried to put the image out of my mind.

Yes, I knew I was acting jealous, but that was silly: my best friend and my cousin had the right to do whatever they wanted to together.

I laid down on my front, reaching back to untie the back of my top so I could tan without a bikini line. I wondered what would have happened if I'd let Rachel accidentally pull my top down. I'm sure Danny would have noticed -- what teenage boy wouldn't? -- but he might just have been embarrassed seeing his cousin that way. He certainly hadn't shown a lot of interest when I was swimming around in my underwear yesterday.

Rachel and Danny came out of the water only about a minute after I did. Rachel lay down on her back, not at all self-conscious that her small, firm breasts were clearly visible through her transparent t-shirt. Danny quickly settled in on his front, and it was clear why: he may have been semi-erect at times during our swim yesterday, but today his penis was pushing out against his underwear quite conspicuously. We all chatted for a while, and Danny rarely took his eyes off of Rachel's might-as-well-be-bare breasts. I bet if I weren't here, he'd be working up the nerve to touch them, and I knew Rachel would let him.

I lifted myself up a bit on my forearms as I talked to them, and realized I was pulling my breasts an inch or two out of the bikini top and exposing the sides of them. No big deal, really.

Danny glanced over at me, and Rachel responded by rolling up her t-shirt to just below her breasts -- I thought for a moment that she was going to pull the shirt completely off -- and actually exposing a little bit of the undersides of her breasts.

Okay, I thought, I am NOT going to let this turn into a competition; and there wasn't much I could do now even if I wanted to, other than stripping down half naked.

Rachel leaned over and whispered something to Danny, and I saw him shake his head no. She whispered something else, and he shrugged and turned over on his back. Rachel looked over at me, grinned, and gave me a thumbs up.

And that's how the two of them lay until we all left about an hour later: both on their backs, Rachel with her breasts still showing perfectly clearly through her wet t-shirt, Danny with his semi-erect penis almost as visible through his wet underwear, the two of them occasionally looking over at one another with silly grins.

Okay, at this point I was officially jealous. If I'd had the nerve to take off my top completely, I definitely would have.

MemberX
MemberX
967 Followers