Brett Finds Me Home Alone

Story Info
Brett needs to see and touch my whole body.
1.4k words
3.29
54.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently started getting into rougher porn, and the more I watched the rougher I wanted it. As of now my favorite kinds of porn are face fucking- usually forced such as facial abuse- or forced/rape. I love when it looks so real, the girls are crying. My newest addition is anal, but first time forced anal. Their asses are just so fucking tight and they are in such pain when a dick is put into it. I love watching the pain that happens in their faces. I'm very shy I haven't had the opportunity to play out all these fantasies. So I started picturing and imagining it was happening to me. Imagining myself passed out and having a group of men come in and just start touching and playing with me, as I am helpless. Just the thought of that makes my pussy ache and clench up. As I touch myself I get wetter and wetter just imaging everything I'm going to be writing. Hopefully at least one person enjoys this- this is my first time writing any erotic story.

I got home from school, and remembered my roommate would be gone for the weekend. I love these times because I can smoke a blunt naked in the living room without worrying about my roommate Jeff walking in. I had an interesting situation at school today, and I came home extremely horny.

Earlier during my class I had bent over to pick up a pen and as I bent over my top lowered and my bra was exposed to multiple people. No one really seemed to care except one person- a boy I had never met before but noticed him from previous semesters. He wasn't shy about taking a good look down my shirt and even when I adjusted myself he kept his eyes on my big tits. Even with my shirt in place I had a bit of cleavage sticking out which is often what happens when you are a DD. I don't throw my tits in your face but I almost always have at least a hint of cleavage showing. He continued staring at my chest even after he saw me catch him looking. He clearly didn't care that I noticed him being a pervert. All he cared about was getting a good look at my boobs. I'm not going to lie, I enjoy when men stare at my chest. I love my tits so why not share them with the world?

As my professor walked into the classroom the mystery boy turned to face to front of the class, but I could sense he wasn't paying any attention. During class the professor was able to tell he wasn't paying attention, so he turned towards him and asked Brett why he wasn't listening (which at least let me know his name). Brett was still in a daze, not even hearing the professor speak to him, all he could think about was getting a better look and a feel of my tits. After a few moments of no response, the professor walked up to Brett's seat and told him to leave the classroom. Brett got up to leave and I watched as he picked something off the floor, and looked at me and mouthed, "this is all your fault." How could this possibly by my fault, I didn't do anything to him.

After an hour or so class finally ended and I was able to go home and relax. As I walked to my car all I could think about was his eyes glued to my chest, it made me blush just thinking about it. I've had many men and women look at my chest through the years, but something about his look gave him the appearance of being hungry. He looked like a lion that just spotted a zebra and just had to have it. My five-minute car ride home felt like 30 as I began to get hornier and hornier as I drove.

As I reached in my bag to get my house keys I noticed my wallet was missing. I freaked out and ran to the car in hopes it had fallen out there. But just my luck it was nowhere to be found, which meant it was left on campus somewhere. I went to unlock my door when I realized the door was already unlocked. I knew I locked it when I left that morning, and Jeff had already left for the weekend. I opened the door and screamed out hello! But there was no response, so I decided to yell again, but again was met with silence. I figured maybe I accidently left the door unlocked and there was no one inside but me.

I walked into the foyer to take off my shoes and jacket, but just as I bent over to untie my shows I heard a noise behind me. As I straightened up I felt a hand grab my back, and another hand grabbing and pulling at my long blonde hair. Just as I went to scream he took his hand off my hair and covered my mouth with his large rough hands to stop my loud noise. I was absolutely terrified- someone was grabbing me and I didn't even know who it was. I scrambled and fought to get him off of me but my attempts were wasted, as he was too strong. I did manage to twist my body around and get a good look at his face. Even in the dark I could see Brett's hungry eyes staring at my body. With a hand on my face and a hand on my back he was easily able to push me to the ground with my back pressed against the carpeted floor.

I struggled as hard as I could to get off the floor and try to escape, but at this point it seemed hopeless but I was not going to give up. His large hand accidently covered my nose as well and I was finding it almost impossible to breath, which required numerous attempts of freeing my head from his grip. As he noticed my lack of breathing he made me promise not to scream if he took his hand off. I agreed and he removed his hand allowing me to get a breath, all I could think about was the fact that my mouth was still open. I could yell and one of my neighbors will hear me! As I let out a shrieking sound Brett automatically slapped me in the face and pulled a gag out of nowhere threatening to place it in my mouth.

"I told you not to make a noise you dirty stupid slut," as he spoke he moved his hand down to my fully clothed chest and smacked each tit through the clothes.

"Get off me," I pleaded, "just let me go and I wont tell anyone I promise."

I was met with a laugh from Brett and another slap to my face as he lowered his body onto mine and lightly whispered in my ear "now why would I do a thing like that," he questioned, "why not have my fun with a whore who likes to show her tits to everyone, why would I waste the opportunity to fuck the shit out of you, and then have you begging me for more."

"First of all you're not fucking me, and second of all I can say for sure I won't be begging for you to ever touch me," I said, disgusted he would even think I would want to have sex with him.

"You talk a lot for a little slut did you know that? I think it's about time to shut you up, and I can think of a few ways."

As Brett sat there deciding the best option, he lifted my arms up and began pulling my shirt over my head. Even when I tried to stop him he kept pulling until he realized he just had to rip the whole thing up. As the shirt opened and my bra was exposed he started to feel his cock twitching in his pants. While he distracted me with his hand running over my chest, he pulled out a pair of handcuffs and swiftly locked up arm while then locking me to a door handle. The lowness of the doorknob made it uncomfortable to stand, which required me to squat down. As I went to squat down Brett pushed me slightly knocking me on my butt. He told me to get on my knees but when I refused he stuck his hand in my bra, quickly found my nipple and squeezed and twisted so hard that I let out a yelp.

"Oh boy are we in for a good time," Brett said with a smirk on his face, "This is just the beginning."