Brian and Aunt Em Ch. 02

Story Info
Breastfeeding, suckling.
1.6k words
4.33
125.4k
31

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jena121
Jena121
1,117 Followers

This is the continuation of "Brian and Auntie Em." I promised this before I went off line and have been requested a few times since I have been back to write it.

To bring everyone up to date with this tale of Brain and his Aunt Em.


While he was in his final few months of school and after he had turned 18, Brian was visiting his Aunt Em on a regular basis. The reason for this was that he loved to watch his young cousin Tommy being breastfed by his Mom.

He walked into the bedroom one day while his Aunt was breastfeeding. Her son was sucking greedily on her breast and Brian was hypnotized and couldn't take his eyes off the spectacle. He could feel himself getting an erection and had to cross his legs.

His Aunt looked up at him and noticed his embarrassment. She asked him to come and sit on the side of the bed.

"Did you get that hard-on just watching Tommy feeding, baby," she asked him.

He hung his head and shyly nodded.

Auntie Em placed her hand on his leg and slid it up his thigh. He jumped back, but she told him it was all right. She felt so horny herself since she had the baby and hadn't been able to do anything about it.

"Would you like a taste of the same milk as Tommy is getting, Brian."

He looked at her, then at her milk filled boobs and nodded.

"Well, come around here and latch onto the breast that the baby is not using and take as much as you want, just leave enough for Tommy to finish his feed."

So Brian sat on the side of the bed and lowered his mouth and ran his tongue around the aureole and then took the nipple into his mouth and suckled. He had never tasted anything like this glorious nectar. He had to make sure that he didn't drain that wonderful source of pleasure.

Auntie Em changed the baby over to the other side and invited Brian to finish off the breast that Tommy had been feeding on,

Brian felt as though all his fantasies had been presented to him at the one time. All the time he was gobbling and sucking on those tits, his prick had been getting harder until it was nearly ready to explode.

Auntie Em pulled him away from her boobs and stood up to put the baby into his cot.

"Brian, after all that stimulation I am now feeling so very hot, I need to frig myself, but I want to watch you wank at the same time. Will you join me?"

So Brian and Auntie Em lay on the bed together and watched each other in the throes of ecstasy.

They lay there after and Brian raised himself and kissed Em full on the mouth.

"I loved that, Auntie Em, I only hope we can do it again and soon."

"Well, you do come over nearly afternoon, don't you>?

After a couple of weeks of the same treatment, Auntie Em realised that wanking and frigging wasn't really satisfactory and that needed more.

The next afternoon that Brian came over, she had already finished feeding Tommy and was just sitting in her bed with her cape over her shoulders. She had nothing covering her massive breasts.

As he came into the room, he looked around and saw that Tommy wasn't there. He looked downcast, thinking that he wouldn't get to suck on his Aunt's breasts anymore, but he didn't know that he was in for a bigger surprise.

Auntie Em beckoned to him and told him to strip off and climb into bed along side of her. This he did and could feel her bare skin as he slid down into the bed.

He turned to her and immediately felt her breast brush his hands. He rand his hands over the surface of those glorious round and silky boobs. He lowered his head and began to feed on what Tommy had left for him. He pinched and twisted the nipples while he laved and suckled them. Changing from side to side. This was making Auntie Em feel so randy, she could feel the wetness all the way to her pussy.

Brian didn't have a lot of experience with women, and this was his only one with a breastfeeding one. He was in Heaven. Auntie Em thought she had to move him on to something else. She worked hands down to his groin and gently slipped them up and down his penis, This absolutely blew Brian away. It felt so sensuous and good.

By this time he realised that this was not just going to stop at frigging and wanking. He lowered his head and kissed down her belly and to her Mound of Venus. He then realised that she was shaven, so smooth. His tongue ran around the labia lips and teased her, all the while Auntie was writing under his oral ministrations. His tongue slipped onto the nub that was situated at the centre of her love hole. This is what she had been waiting for so patiently. He slid his tongue onto the clitoris and centred on the hood that covered it. He lifted the hood and continued to lick and tease her clit, until she screamed and sobbed that she was cumming.....

Brian wanted to satisfy his Aunt so he just stayed there and contoured teasing her until she exploded into his mouth. He swallowed all that he could, but some ended up leaking out of his mouth and onto his chin. Em leaned up and licked his chin and kissed him passionately.

The next day when Brian arrived, Auntie Em didn't waste any time. She knew that she wanted to suck Brian's cock and take it inside her pussy.

He walked into the house and went straight to the bedroom, where he knew she would be waiting. Em had already fed Tommy but there was enough mild for Brian to consume before anything else happened. He didn't realise that today was going to be an epic day.

Auntie Em told him to undress and get on the bed, which he did. She sat beside him and withheld her boobs from him, telling him that she was going to have some fun today. He lay back on the bed and Em ran her hands over his 19yr old body.

Now you must remember that Em had three children, all to different fathers, so she was a very sexy lady and always horny.

As she sat beside him, Em lowered her head and held his prick in hr hand and started to stroke him. She touched the tip to her tongue and it tasted so good. A little pre-cum had emerged and she sipped that and slipped the cock-head into her mouth, running her tongue around the outside of the cock-head, stimulation all his senses. Em then ran her tongue up and down the stalk and let it linger and tease all the outstanding veins. Brian was in Heaven, this isn't what he had expected, but he was loving it.

He didn't want it ti cease, but he was getting very close to blowing his load.

He sat up and lay Aunt Em down on the bed and took her breast between his teeth and lips, so that he could suck all that residual milk from them. He then lay across his Aunt and with his erection lying on her stomach, lightly rubbed himself across her skin. She could feel his hardness and wanted him to slide into her cunt.

"Please, please Brian, she begged. I want you to invade my pussy so much. I haven't been fucked for so long, and I want to feel you inside me. Please."

Brian knew that he couldn't hold out for too much longer himself. He gently placed his cock into the entrance of that wet pussy and slowly slid inside. He lay still as he let Em get used to the hardness of his cock and then gradually rubbed himself inside and brought it out, over and over again until he knew he wouldn't last too much longer.

All this time Auntie Em was having orgasm after orgasm; she didn't think she would ever stop. Eventually, they both came at the same time; it was like the eruption of a volcano between the two of them.

It took them about 10 minutes before either of them could speak. Brian slid down to lie beside his Aunt Em, feeling so fulfilled,

"I could get so used to this Brian baby, I am going to love your visits from now on, more so than I did before."

"Well, Auntie Em, I think I may have some news for you. You see, Mom and Dad and the family are moving to California in the near future and I don't want to go with them. I have College next year and have already enrolled for the Community College here and been accepted. How about letting me come and stay with you. I will cover all my own expenses, and there will be some extra benefits. What do you say?"

"Seriously Brian, do you even have to ask. Of course you can come here to live. I am sure that your Mom will be happy that you are with family members."

So Brian moved in and after a couple of years he was to have some more adventures with the new family. Remembe, Em had a daughter who grew up.

Jena121
Jena121
1,117 Followers