Brian and Aunt Em Ch. 04

Story Info
Brian, Sylvia, daughter, sex.
1.4k words
4.12
45.5k
14

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jena121
Jena121
1,119 Followers

After six months, and many requests I have decided to continue with Brian's story and his relationships in the family. I left off when Brian and his cousin, Rachael decided to come together and have a baby.

This story now continues about 19 years later. Brian is now 39 years old, and still as horny as hell.

He now has two children by his Aunt, a girl Sylvia 18, and a boy Garth 17. Rachael had three children to him, two girls Marie 16 and Gloria 15, and another boy Brian 14. He was still enjoying milking the breasts of both women. After the birth of each babe, he would make sure that he kept the milk coming in and it had lasted all this time.

He had now started taking notice of his 18 year old daughter. She was built just like her mother with large breasts and a commodious arse. She realized that her Daddy was showing an interest in her and spoke to her Aunt Em about it. Aunt Em then told her the story of how she had been bought into the world. What had happened between Brian and herself and then with her mother. This was quite a surprise to Sylvia. She went away and thought about it and then bought it up to her Mother for her side of the story. Her Mother explained it exactly the same way as Auntie Em had so she knew that she had some more thinking to do. She loved her Daddy but was unsure if the same principles would be attached to her as had been to Aunt Em and her Mother.

A couple of weeks later, Brian came to her bedroom and sat beside her bed. He rested his hands on the bed, one each side of her. He lowered his head and gently kissed her on the lips.

"I know that you have spoken to Aunt Em and your Mother, so what have you decided. "Do you want to have your Daddy's baby, my darling?" Daddy would love to fill you up with his sperm and then drink from your breasts like he still does with the other two, once you have had our baby."

Sylvia looked up at him and said in a quiet voice, "Daddy, I love you, but I don't want you to hurt me."

"I promise I won't hurt you my sweet. When Daddy first puts his penis into you, you will feel a slight pain but I will try and take your mind off it."

"OK Daddy, I would love you to make love to me. I would love to join Aunt Em and Mom as one of your girls. We can keep it in the family then."

"Oh my darling girl, you don't know how happy you have made your Daddy. I will be back in a moment; I had better let Mom know what is going on, okay."

"Hurry back Daddy."

"I will, sweetheart."

Brian told Rachael what was happening and she kissed him and wished him luck.

"Maybe you may have another daughter to look after you in your old age eh?"

Brian had a quick shower, put on his robe and walked into his daughter's bedroom.

He removed his robe and stood in front of her in just a pair of black silk boxers. He already had a raging erection but knew he had to take it easy as he broke her in to his way.

Sylvia held up her arms and invited him down to lie beside her. He did this and turned on his side with his hand resting on her hip. She faced him and leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Oh no, Brian said, if we are going to make love, let's start with the right moves. Now kiss me properly on the mouth."

She did so and as she did, he curled his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to his body. She burrowed into his chest and ran her hands through his chest hair, tickling his nipples as she did so. He lowered his mouth and kissed all around her neck and behind her ears, licking and pecking at her soft, silky skin. It was so wonderful. He didn't want to rush anything; he wanted her to feel the same as he did, and the way her Mother and Aunt Em felt after he had made love to them the first time. He had the advantage here though; he knew that he was going to be her first man; and hopefully her last. He never wanted to lose her.

As he rubbed his hands across her breasts, he felt the nipples hardening and becoming pointed. He lowered his head and took one into his mouth and suckled on it, licking and leaving it for about ten minutes. He then moved to the other side breast and suckled and licked that one for the same amount of time. While keeping her centred on his attention on her breasts, one of his hands worked its way down to her mound. He rubbed and patted her there, and then his middle fingers found her clit. She gasped.

"It's alright baby. Daddy is just getting that pretty pussy all nice and wet so that it won't be hard for me to slip into later. I have more for you to experience before we get to that moment though."

As he continued to caress her mound and wriggle his finger on her clit, Sylvia started to move her body up and down. She was actually begging for more. He released another finger and started to work them in and out of her cunt-hole. But he didn't want to stop there. He worked his way down the bed and parted her legs, taking in the sight of that beautiful virgin pussy that was all his.

He then lowered his head and began to lick her inner thighs, right up to her pussy lips. His mouth latched onto the outer labial lips and he sucked them and ran his tongue up and down them revelling in the taste of her cunt. His tongue at last found the hood of the clit and lifted it. He then worked his tongue up and down on her clit; she was ecstatic and couldn't keep still. She rocked from side to side and threw her hips from one side to the other, calling him, "Daddy, Daddy."

After eating her for about fifteen minutes, Brian realized that she was not going to last too much longer and neither was he. He had been excited since he first came into her room and had a raging hard-on to give to her.

He straightened up and rolled her over onto her stomach and told her to kneel on her knees. He felt that he could make it a lot easier for her in that position. He positioned himself behind her and ran his rod up and down her cunt opening, making sure that she was ready for his love-pole.

He said, "Try and relax my darling, it will hurt a little at first but then you won't feel anything but pure pleasure. I am going to insert my cock into your cunt now."

"Oh.......Daddy," she cried.

Brian slowly inserted his stiff pole into the opening of her pussy. He rested there for a moment and then gradually pushed in further. He felt Sylvia tense a little and eased out of her a little but then quickly pushed the whole of his prick into her. He stopped and rested in her giving her time to accustom herself to his rigidity. Then he worked his prick up and down the vaginal canal and after a little while Sylvia started to match his rhythm with her own.

Brian knew that this was what he had been waiting for, while waiting for Sylvia to grow up.

He was in seventh heaven and suddenly yelled out, "Baby, I'm chum......in, I'm chum.....in.

As he released his sperm into that wonderful opening, he said to her, "This is our baby, my sweet."

Sure enough about six weeks later, Sylvia went to the Doctor and came home with a smile on her face.

"You were right Daddy, I'm pregnant."

He grabbed her and kissed her and shouted out to Rachael. "We did it, we did it."

Sylvia is having my next baby. Rachael was thrilled and so was Aunt Em.

*

Let me know what you think and if you want me to continue with this tale. Thanks for all your support.

Jena121
Jena121
1,119 Followers