Brian and Briana 0001

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But Brian and I are brother and sister! That's incest! Eventually, we will be double dating and by those rules we would have to fuck each other!" said Bree.

Mary Jo said, "So what? Honey, this is a small school in rural Arkansas. I'll bet that seventy five percent of the students in this school over the age of 18 are fucking some member of their family! If you and Brian were going together on a monthly rotation, you could agree to opt out of fucking each other but, the other two in your double date would be entitled to fuck you both. I was thinking of putting you and Brian into the rotation with Lennie, Winnie and Tom for your first double date in two weeks. Let me know what you want to do well before then. You both will have to declare your intention to join, sign the agreements, and be voted in by the members."

Bree suddenly realized that Lennie, Winnie, Tom, Brian and her would make five for a double date.

She asked Mary Jo who replied, "Special circumstance, Lennie and Winnie were founding members and are identical twins. They refuse to be separated and they do everything together...and...I do mean everything. Look at it like a bonus. Tom and Brian will get three women instead of two. Maybe it will be a bonus for you too. Umm, I happen to know that Lennie and Winnie are bi-sexual."

Bree was in a quandary. She was still a virgin and she wanted to give it to Brian but she did not want her cherry taken in the back seat of a car. She wanted it to happen in bed with Brian and she wanted the experience to be good for him too. After all, he would be giving up his virginity to take hers. But she had under two weeks to accomplish this. She knew what she had to do.

As Brian was watching the game, they suddenly called a break, wiping the sweat from their bodies with towels and taking sips of water. The short guard walked over and asked if he could help him.

Brian said, "Yes, maybe, I am Brian McKenna and I am transferring to Wilson Chapel from my school in Boston. I played basketball and I want to play on the team here."

The short guard looked Brian up and down and said, "Well you are certainly tall enough! My name is Stubby and I am a starting guard with the team and the team Captain."

Brian grinned and said, "I'm sorry to be grinning but I can see how you got your name."

Stubby retorted, "Oh, my height has nothing to do with why they call me stubby!"

Brian, embarrassed, said, "Oh, I see. Sorry!"

Stubby said, "Don't feel sorry for me! I got skills, just ask my current girlfriend. She's outside practicing with the cheerleaders now. Her name is Susie."

Brian said, "Oh, my twin sister Briana is out talking to the cheerleaders now."

Stubby stated, "Oh god, she probably found out why I'm called Stubby before you did!"

Brian, switching back to the subject of basketball, asked, "Well Captain Stubby, how do I go about getting on your team?"

Stubby replied, "Well Coach Knight is having tryouts in 4 days. Just show up and show your stuff."

Brian told him, "Ok, I guess I'll see you then. Nice to meet you...Stubby!"

Stubby said, "Watch it Bub, I am the Captain of this team and we'll see what your sister says about ole Stubby later!"

Brian snapped back, "Stubby, you want to get along with me, don't you ever say anything like that about my sister again!"

Stubby said, "Ok, ok, I just thought you two would be joining the club. I really didn't mean anything bad with my comment."

Brian asked, "What club?"

Stubby replied, "Oh you don't know about the club yet. I understand now why you were upset by my comment about your sister. Well, she certainly will know all about it by now if she's been talking with the cheerleaders. I'll let her tell you. See you in four days."

Brian headed out to find Bree wondering just what the hell a club had to do with Stubby making a sexual innuendo about Bree?

Bree was already sitting in the car, deep in thought, when Brian got there. "What else did you find out?" he asked without a response from Bree. "Earth to Bree, earth to Bree! What else did you find out about the swapping of dates?"

"Huh?' Bree grunted. "Oh Brian, they not only swap boyfriends once a month but they swing on the double dates too! It's this matriarchal society where the women control everything!"

Bree went on to explain everything she had been told to Brian. He was so flabbergasted, he had to pull off the road and park to think.

Brian said to Bree, "Now let me get this straight. You say that Mary Jo is going to put you and me together as a couple together with Lennie-Winnie and Tom in two weeks time? And, as a couple we would be expected to fu..um..have sex and although the two of us can opt out of..um doing each other.." Here Bree interrupted and said to Brian," Just say fuck Brian. Just say fuck! Christ, we are both adults and we've known each other all our lives.! For fuck sake, just say fuck! Don't treat me like I'm a kid! Ok?"

Bryan said, "Well fuck, ok! Anyway, whether we fuck or not, the other two, three in this case, will have their shots at both of us. Is that the way you understand it?"

Bree answered, "Yes. In fact Lennie-Winnie may want turns with me also. Mary Jo says she has it on good authority that they are both bi-sexual."

Brian sniped, "Yeah, I just bet she has it on the best authority!"

Brian asked, "Bree, have you ever been with a woman? Would you want to? They are both beautiful. I have to admit that the idea of fucking both of them is a real turn-on for me!"

Bree answered hesitantly, "No, I haven't. W..w..would you mind if I did? It sounds damn hot to me, especially if we're being watched!"

Brian answered, "No, I don't think I would mind. Watching two women go at it is extremely hot and frankly, the thought of watching you have an orgasm really makes me hard". Brian laughed and continued, "Well, I guess that's one question out of the way. Uh, I just thought of something. There won't be any guy on guy stuff going on, will it? And, what about your virginity? My virginity is a little less problematic than yours."

Bree said, "The question of guy on guy never came up and Mary Jo was pretty thorough so I don't think it will come up. Uh, no pun intended, ha ha. As far as my virginity is concerned, let me worry about that! Ha, Big Mc, we could go home and solve that problem right now."

Brian said confusedly, "Big Mc"?

Bree said, "Yeah, that's my new name for that huge fucking dick you have!"

When Bryan looked even more confused, Bree said, Geez, you're slow. Do I really have to explain? Your cock is big, your last name is McKenna and then there's the not so subtle reference to the "Big Mac" sandwich which I occasionally...ahem...eat. I'll bet you I'll have everyone calling you "Big Mc" within a week!"

Bree told Bryan, "Let me drop you off at the house if you don't mind. I have some shopping I have to do."

Bree went to a large mall and bought a tight green jersey dress, the kind that hugs every curve, mound and valley of your body, a pair of black sheer thigh high stockings and a pair of green suede shoes with 4 inch heels. She tried everything on and everything looked exactly as planned. The dress was just long enough to barely cover the tops of the thigh highs and it only took some slight movement to expose about an inch of bare skin above the stockings.

When she bent over the back of the dress rose enough to show the tops of her thighs and, with a little more bending, the lower part of her cheeks. When she sat down the dress would slide up her thighs showing her panties unless she held her legs tightly together. But, she wasn't planning on wearing any underwear at all.

She then went to a shop that sold sexual toys and bought a slim tapered dildo and a large lifelike rubber cock about 8 inches long with about a 6 inch girth.

She put everything into a shopping bag then went to a hair salon and made an appointment for the morning of the day of Brian's basketball try-out.

Bree then called Mary Jo and asked if she could come over for awhile that night telling her she could use her help with something and she would bring over the signed agreements for both her and Brian to join the club.

Mary Jo said, "Sure Briana, I,m here alone this evening. I could use your company. I am so happy that you and Brian are applying to the club. We need some new blood to liven things up a little. The club members will have to vote but, I can almost guarantee they will all vote for you two. Can you make it about 8?"

Bree said, "That will be great. It will give me time to have dinner with my family. See you then."

At dinner, Bree announced that she would be going over to Mary Jo's afterward to take the "contracts" to her for her's and Brian's membership in the club. Poor Brian almost had a heart attack. What the hell is she doing, he thought, this sister of mine will be the death of me yet!

Colin, their father, asked, "What contracts?"

Bree said, "Oh, Brian and I are joining the basketball sports club and they have some rules etc. that you are suppose to follow. Mary Jo is the secretary."

Looking at Brian and winking, she asked, "Are you sure you want to join the club? Last chance to back out." She added with a smirk, "Lennie-Winnie is the President!"

Brian replied, "Yeah, I guess. Being members in the club will help us fit in and allow us to get to know the other members a lot better," adding his own smirk.

Bree responded, "Ok Big Mc, just thought I would ask."

Erin, their mother, said, "Big Mc?"

"Yeah, mom," Bree said, "You know, Brian is tall, so big, and Mc from McKenna. Big McKenna shortened to Big Mc."

Bree jumped up from the table, saying, "I volunteer Big Mc here to help with the dishes, gotta go, bye." Bree ran from the house giggling the whole time.

Smiling, Erin got up from the table and said, "Ok Big Mc, let's get these dishes done."

Brian stammered, "Mo-om!"

Mary Jo was waiting with the front door open when Bree got to her house. "Come on in", she said, "I've put out some snacks on the coffee table if you're still hungry and I've opened a bottle of white wine for us. Give me your agreements and I'll look them over." She poured two glasses of wine and she sipped her wine while she read. Bree was a little nervous about asking Mary Jo for her help with her virginity and emptied her glass in two swallows and poured another.

Mary Jo said, "Whoa, girl! Sip,sip,sip. You won't be able to drive home if you keep drinking like that!"

Bree nervously responded, "I'm sorry. I'm just a little nervous, I guess."

"You have nothing to be nervous about. Your applications seem to be fine and, as I said, the vote will be nothing more than a formality. The rest of the members are sure to vote you and Brian into the club," Mary Jo told Bree.

Bree said, "It isn't that. It's the other thing I need your help with that makes me nervous. I'm not even sure you will be willing to help."

"Well, you will never know until you ask." Mary Jo said.

At that, Bree blurted out that she was still a virgin and wanted Mary Jo to help her by busting her cherry with some toys she had brought with her.

"Oh wow!" said Mary Jo, "When you ask for help, you don't mess around do you? Why don't you fuck your brother and let him have that pleasure?"

Bree said with tears in her eyes, "Oh Mary Jo! I've fallen deeply in love with my brother and I'm pretty sure he loves me too. I've gotten over the incest thing but he is still straddling the fence. I want someone who loves me to take my virginity. I want Brian to take my virginity but he is a virgin also and I want his first time to be good for him also. His cock is so large if he were to bust my cherry, he and I both would just be faced with a painful mess and it wouldn't be good for either of us. I don't think that busting my cherry would be considered a loss of my virginity. After all, a lot of girls have had their hymens broken accidentally or by a doctor and they are still considered virgins. So, I came to you."

Mary Jo asked, "But why me? You could go to a doctor or do it yourself."

Bree said, "I'm afraid to do it myself! And, a doctor doing it would be so cold and impersonal. Plus, I..I..I thought you would be more caring than most and be gentle with me since..since yo.. you..you.re ..."

"Bi-sexual? How do you know that?" Mary Jo asked.

Bree replied, "I didn't know for sure. I just assumed you might be when you told me about Lennie and Winnie being bi-sexual. Oh please Mary Jo, please, please help me. It will just take a few minutes!"

Mary Jo astounded, said, "Girl, you are so, so naïve! It takes a lot longer than a few minutes. You have to be prepared with foreplay to relax your body and to get your juices flowing so the experience will not only be a lot less painful but will also provide you with a lot of enjoyment...not to mention me."

Bree said excitedly, "Then you'll do it?"

Mary Jo said, "Ok, I'll help you on one condition, that you will permit me to make love to you as a woman, my way. If you haven't been with a woman, it will seem strange to you at first but, If you just relax and go with it, I guarantee, you won't be sorry."

Bree said, "Ok. Uh, there's just one other thing." Bree explained to Mary Jo her plan for Brian on his tryout day and Mary Jo picked up the phone and after a few minutes talking with someone, told Bree, "ok, it will be taken care of. Now...."

Mary Jo reached up to Bree's face and rubbed her fingertips lightly all over her face and leaned into Bree and kissed her on the lips ever so lightly then traced her lips all over her face and neck then returned to kiss her lips with a little more force, allowing her tongue to barely make contact with her lips drawing a slight moan from Bree. Bree opened her lips wanting a firmer kiss from Mary Jo but Mary Jo stood up, took Bree's hand and told her, "Come with me sweetheart."

Mary Jo led Bree down a hallway to her bedroom all decorated in pink with frilly matching curtains and posters of male and female celebrities on the walls. She stood Bree next to her big queen-sized bed and began to peel her top off, kissing and licking any bare flesh as it became exposed. Bree was beginning to settle in and flow with Mary Jo's kissing and caressing. Her head was back, her eyes were closed, she was moaning lightly and unconsciously moving her body around like a cat being stroked by it's master. Mary Jo began talking to Bree, "does that feel good baby, do you like that, oh yeah, sweetheart, eat it up sweetie." Bree responded by moaning louder.

Mary Jo removed Bree's bra and dropped her kissing and licking to the beautiful mounds of Bree's breasts. Bree"s nipples were hard as rocks and as soon as Mary Jo took one in her lips and licked the nipple, Bree began to orgasm, 'Oh shit, fuck, damn, ooohhhhhunh, unh, unh, mmmnnnmmm!" It was Bree's first ever orgasm induced by anyone but herself and it was much more intense than anything she had done. Mary Jo then did the other nipple causing the orgasm to continue for several minutes. Mary Jo slipped Bree's shorts and panties off and pushed Bree to her back on the bed. Mary Jo took her own clothes off and lay on Bree's legs massaging her body with her own breasts.

When Bree's orgasm began to calm, Mary Jo resumed her kissing and licking. She covered every inch of Bree's body paying special attention to the backs of her knees, the inside of her thighs, her groin on both sides of her pussy and her ass. Mary Jo licked all around her rosebud, rolled her tongue into a point and stuck it as far as she could into Bree's asshole. Bree stiffened, screamed and started convulsing, thrashing around and her hands were wrapped in Mary Jo's hair pulling her tighter to her ass. And, Bree's juices were really flowing providing lubrication to her pussy and intoxicating Mary Jo with her sweet nectar of Sappho.

It took almost ten minutes for Bree to regain her breath and senses. Mary Jo then pulled her to the edge of the bed, letting her feet rest on the carpet. She spread Bree's legs and got on her knees between them. The two dildos had been placed on the carpet by her knees. Mary Jo picked Bree's legs up, rolled her back, raising her butt up from the bed and placed a towel under her butt.

She then took a long look at Bree's gorgeous sexy pussy. Before, all you could see was a slit, a beautiful slit, but a slit none-the-less. Now she was drinking in the sight of a pussy whose outer lips were engorged with blood, giving it a warm dark pink color, whose inner lips had blossomed like a flower enticing you in for the nectar and whose clitoris had extended out of it's covering exposing the glan, the center of everyone's desire. And from this deli flowed a rich creamy white sweet nectar. It was time.

Mary Jo slowly lowered her mouth to Bree's pussy savoring the smell of excitement. She very gently traced every nook and cranny with her mouth and tongue, inserting her tongue into the vulva, fucking with her tongue. She licked both sides of the clitoral shaft which sent Bree into a frenzy. She was moaning, squirming, arching her back and pushing her pussy up hard into Mary Jo's mouth. Mary Jo was ready for what came next. She sucked Bree's clit into her mouth and licked the glan directly with her tongue. And...then...Bree...came!

She inhaled sharply, seemingly unable to exhale. Her eyes rolled up out of sight and she was stiff as a board, her limbs trembling violently. After what seemed like an eternity, Bree exhaled with a scream, "AAAaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeee, unh,unh,ooooohhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmnnnnnmmmmmm," then she inhaled again, exhale, inhale, exhale. She had started breathing again! She was so completely into the throws of ecstasy, she had completely forgotten what she had come to do.

Mary Jo reminded her by showing her the slim tapered dildo. Mary Jo told her,"it's time baby! Just lay back and relax."

Mary Jo lubed the dildo with baby oil and although she thought it wouldn't be needed, she poured a substantial amount into the vestibule of Bree's vulva. She inserted the dildo and worked it in and out several times increasing the depth a millimeter at a time until she felt resistance.

"Ok, sweetie, here we go. You may feel a little pain but it won't last for long. Just breathe deeply." She gave the dildo a firm push and it was through. Bree apparently had not felt much, judging from her reaction, or lack of it. Mary Jo continued using the dildo to fuck Bree to enlarge her vagina as much as she could in preparation for the large dildo. When Bree started undulating her hips in time with Mary Jo's thrusts, she pulled the dildo out and picked up the large one.

Mary Jo was studying the large dildo. It was 8 inches and very thick. She wondered why she had chosen such a large one and remembered Bree saying something about Brian's dick being "so large". Geez, is he larger than 8 inches? Tom's dick is the largest of the guys and his is 7 inches. I have to find out about this.

Mary Jo lubed up the large dildo real well and asked Bree, "You ready for the big one babe?"

"Yeah, go ahead" replied Bree, "Just take it easy until I get use to it. Oh, I almost forgot. I don't want to cum this time. You were great but you wore me out. I 'll never forget you and I am forever in your debt."

"You got that right babe," Mary Jo said, " And I fully intend to get your cute mouth on my cute pussy as soon as possible. Ok, here we go. Just a few minutes with this baby should be enough."

Mary Jo placed the large dildo at the entrance to Bree's vagina and pushed. It went in about an inch. She pushed it in again and gained about another inch. She repeated this in and out over and over giving Bree time to get used to it before starting again. It looked as if it were going to split her pussy apart, the way her lips stretched around it. Bree felt so full it was unbelievable and it still wasn't all the way in and Brian's dick was 1-2 inches longer and an inch thicker.