Brian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, baby, suck my titties. Nurse like you are my baby, suck my tits. Bite my nipples. Pull on them with your teeth." With that I bite down hard. Over the past two days between their constantly pulling and twisting her nipples, they must have been so tender. He wouldn't have wanted him touched at all after that. She was going crazy with each time that he pulled on them.

He gently bit the tender underside of the tit. She jumped. "Oh baby, I love it when you do that. Please bite my nipples. Pull on them, make them hurt."

Brian moved to the other and bit down. He bit down a little harder than he intended but this set her off. "I am cumming. Bite them. Fuck me with your cock, bite my nipples. Baby, do it make me cumm hard."

He was covering her tits with his spit. She was a mixture of sweat and his spit from the waist up and the pussy juice and sweat from the waist down. He loved her and loved her.

Brian rose up and looked at her. She was soaked from sweat, spit and pussy lube. He pulled out and she moaned with the vacancy left in her pussy.

He took her hands and brought her to a sitting position. He leaned down and placed his hands on the sides of her head. "I love you, by the way. I have loved you from since high school. I really do love you." He said this with all the feeling he could put into three words.

She looked at him and crooked her said to the side. "I love you too. For the first time, I realize that I love someone."

Brian kissed her gently on the lips. She turned her body and rose to her knees. She was still shorter than him but he was still able to not have to lean as for to kiss. He kissed her again and she returned the kiss with more than passion. She had tears in her eyes. He knew this time it was not sweat.

"I love you".

"I love you too. I especially love this fuck stick of yours. You have done things to me that have never been done before. As you know, I am experienced. I have had sex a few times, well more than a few times. A lot actually. Does this bother you?"

"As long as you tell me about some of them and as long as the only one you do from now on is me."

"Deal, now can you fuck me some more?"

He kissed her again and told her to turn around and bend over. "My favorite position," she stated. She got down on all fours and wiggled her ass at him. "Come and get it lover."

He leaned down and put his face in the crack of his ass. Brian licked her pussy and asshole with his tongue. "Mmmmmmm," she moaned. Her juices were everywhere. She was covered with juice. When he rose to move behind her, I ran his cock along her crack.

Again it was slimed with her juice. He easily slid into her box, it was not as quite as tight as before but it was still tight. It was like being in a velvet glove. It was slick and wet. He could smell her overpowering aroma even though surrounded by the smells from the outdoors.

He began a steady rocking motion into her pussy. With each inward thrust she would push back against him to force him deeper into her. The only thing that kept him from going deeper was his leg hitting against hers.

To get him deeper brought her knees closer to her chest and spread her legs farther apart. They used to call them frog stretches when he did martial arts occasionally with his friend from his unit. This allowed him to get a little deeper in her.

She was moaning. He could tell that she was going to cum again soon. He picked up the pace of his fucking. His hands were on her hips and helped her slam against his cock. He could hear the wet slap of his balls against her pussy slit. Her juice was covering his balls and the cool breeze on them gave him a shiver. But kept hammering into her. The longer he kept hammering the harder he got.

Soon he was slamming her has hard as he could. He thought he would hurt her again. All she was doing was moaning and asking for him to ram her harder.

"Fuck me harder, oh baby fuck me harder. Make me cum. I am so close. Fuck me, fuck me. Oohhhhhhh! HERE IT CUMS. I AMMMM CUMMMMMINNNNNG."

Just as she said that he swatted her sweaty ass and she went ballistic. She gripped the blanket and her knuckles went white. It was a strong orgasm.

"YESSSSSS. Baby fuck me fuck me fuck me, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Yesssssssss, I am cumming."

Brian felt her juices squirt out on him. He didn't know if she actually squirted or if she just came with so much juice and the tightness of her pussy and his cock pistoning in and caused it or not. Actually he didn't care.

As her orgasm began to subside, he decided he wanted to try one more thing. With all that she had put his cock through, he could feel the beginnings of his eruption. He wouldn't last much longer. But he wanted to give her a fuck she would long remember after he left.

Brian brought his hands to her asscheeks and started to rub them. His strokes were becoming a slow steady rhythm. He was pulling out until his cockhead just remained and then would push it in until he felt her cervix pushing back.

He brought his thumbs up and started to rub her tight little asshole. With each stroke he rubbed it and could feel it start to loosen up. His strokes kept her pussy juice flowing and her mind on his cock and not where his thumbs were going and doing.

He continued to stroke in and hot. Every few strokes he would ram it in hard and at the same time push his thumbs in and pull them out with the outward stroke. Her ass was starting to loosen nicely. He started making his hard strokes more often and soon had both thumbs up to the first knuckle in her tight ass. As he continued to stroke into her, he would slowly spread his thumbs apart making her asshole wider.

She was starting to cum again. "Baby, I am going to cum again. You are so good. Keep fucking me like that I love it. Yes, work my pussy. Play with my ass. Fuck me deep and hard. I am getting slow close now. I am going to cum."

He kept his hands on her ass with his thumbs now to the second knuckles and pulling her back hard and fast. He wanted to make sure that this cum was a good one to get her ready for what was next.

Suddenly she rose up on her hands and started to push back hard against him. "OOOHHHHHHHH here it cums, it is a good one I am cummmmmiiiiiiinggggg!"

Brian grabbed her and slammed it as hard as he dared. He hit her womb hard and she yelped but didn't stop and neither did she. She kept hammering against him and he sure as hell wasn't going to stop either. His balls were soaked and making wet slapping sounds again against her legs and pussy lips.

She lowered herself back to her elbows and looked over her shoulder, "Baby, you are the best lover I have ever had. Please never stop fucking me. Make me cum until I die."

He removed his thumbs from her ass and withdrew his cock from her pussy. As he pulled out she had a loud slurpy pussy fart. It sounded like a wet balloon with the air coming out.

She moaned, "Baby, put it back in please, put it back in. It feels so good. Fuck me some more."

His cock was covered with her juices. It was slick and wet. He brought his hand to his cock to help guide it toward the opening to her tight little ass. He gently started to push against her opening.

She straightened up and looked over her shoulder. "Just what the hell are you doing? I didn't tell you you could fuck my ass. Get that away from me."

She started to pull away but quickly he swatted her ass. Due to the wetness of it, it slapped and stung. It distracted her and then he quickly pull back against her and his cockhead popped through her tight anal opening.

"AWWWWWWWWWWW, it hurts, take it out, take it out. You are too big, take it out, you are hurting me", she screamed.

"Easy, relax, you will get used to it. Trust me baby, you will like it, just relax."

Brian held her tight and didn't let her move away from him. He didn't move and he wouldn't let her move just yet. God, she was tight. If he thought her pussy was tight, her anal ring was trying to stop his intrusion into her ass that it was trying to pinch his dick off.

She stopped fighting him and lowered her body back to her elbows. Her breathing started to return to some normalcy, normalcy for having wild sex and more orgasms than she could count.

As he felt her anal ring start to relax he began to very slowly rock back and forth, only putting a little pressure at a time on her tight asshole. With each stroke he slid little by little into her bowels. Soon he had his pubic hair resting against her ass and his balls against her pussy lips.

Once he was all the way in her, he asked, "You okay now? How does that feel?"

"How does it feel? It feels like I have a goddam baseball bat shoved up my ass! How do you think it feels? How would you like it if I shoved something that big up your ass?"

He thought he wouldn't mind. He had a girlfriend in Germany once that was into that and she once put a strap-on and did him in a night of drunken lust. Wasn't bad but wasn't something he was going to do on a regular basis. However, him fucking Wendy up the ass he COULD do on a regular basis.

"It will get better baby. Just let you get used to the size and I promise if it still hurts I will pull out. OK?"

"Ok, you can start moving slowly. Slowly I said, fucker. Slowly, that means go slow, dammit. Yes, that is better. Mmmmmphhh. That is better. Now pull out a little and push it back in. Ok, much better, it is not hurting as much now. It is starting to fell better."

He swatted her ass lightly. He knew this would cause her ass to relax for some reason. It would cause her asshole grip to loosen and make it easier. Brian knew it had to because it was almost as painful for her as it was for him.

Soon he was making full strokes in that tight ass. He was pulling almost all the way out and the pushing it all the way until he was against her ass. Her moans of pain were becoming moans of pleasure.

"Baby, no one has done this to me before. You have taken my ass cherry. Now that you have, fuck it good. This ass is only for you and you alone. No one will ever fuck me in the ass again."

With that remark, Brian swatted her ass as hard as I could. He left a large red handprint on her asscheek. "You just told me you loved me and I told you I loved you. And you have the gall to tell him that no one else will ever fuck you in the ass. Bitch, you had never fuck anyone else again after today."

He pulled completely out of her ass and was about to get up. She looked up over her shoulder, "I am sorry baby, and I didn't mean it like that. Please don't. Please stay. I didn't mean it the way it sounded. I will only be with you and you alone. There will never be another, never."

He knew she was lying but he still loved her. Over the years since then with all his deployments, he knew she would never go without. But she once told him one night when she was very drunk that she had had sex with other but he was the only person to fuck her ass.

Brian looked at her and she was crying. He moved back behind and rammed it hard into her tight ass. He was a little, well actually a lot pissed, for her little comment. All bets were off. He was going to be gentle with her first ass fuck but now, he would be gentle but it would be a rough gentle.

He spread her asscheeks and started to pound his cock fully into her ass. He was going to tear her up. She would have trouble sitting, shitting and walking when he got done with her. He still loved her but he was going to be the man in her life now. It was time to show her who was boss.

"Reach back and spread your pussy lips and rub your clit."

"Ohhh bbbaabby that feels good. You have made me an ass fucker. Fuck me and fuck me hard, I am going to cum soon. I want you to cum too. I want you to cum up my ass."

His balls were wet and slimy as they were bouncing off her exposed pussy hole. They were swinging and hitting her clit along with her fingers as she rubbed. His cock was sliding in and out of her asshole with a fast pace. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

"Babbby, I am about to cum. Will you cum with me. Will you cum on my balls as I cum up your ass?"

"Yesssssss, I am about to cum also. Yes, cum up my ass. Cum far up my ass, I want to spit out your cum. Fuck me hard now I am almost there. FUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK MMMEEEEEEE! HERE IT CUMMMSSSS. NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"NOW TAKE IT WENDY! TAKE IT YOU BITCH! TAKE MY CUM UP YOUR ASS!"

He could feel his cum blast out of his dick. He felt it erupt like a fire hose deep in her bowels. He was painting the inside of her rectum with his white sticky cum. Her ass was moving around causing his cock to rotate and move within her. She was moaning and groaning.

"Oh baby, that feels so good. I am cumming with my ass. I never knew you could cum from an ass fucking. You are driving me nuts, keep pumping your cock. Don't stop, baby, please don't stop," she cried.

Her fingers were a blur as she rubbing her sensitive nub. She was making wet sloppy noisy from all the pussy juice running like a river out of her pussy. Her thick juice was coating his balls and as they swung with his strokes they were smearing her juices all along his thighs. Occasionally between rubbing her clit she would rub his balls as they were against her pussy lips.

His cum was about expended. He didn't think he would cum again for a while. He had cum twice in less than two hours. Wendy had cum many more times, he didn't know how many times. He knew he had worn the bitch out though. He didn't think she would ever have some one fuck her like that again. And she had damn well not either.

Slowly she leaned forward and his cock slipped out of her ass. Along with it came a river of his cum. She let out a loud fart with all the juice. It was funny and they both started laughing.

"If my ass wasn't so sore right now, that would really be funny and embarrassing," she stated, "but under the circumstances, it is nice. You just did something to me that no one has ever done. I am not talking about the ass fuck. I have never cum that much before. You are a lover that I never knew existed and never imagined having. Baby, I am in love with you. You and your cock, and your tongue."

She lay down on the blanket and he leaned forward and lay on top of her. They were both slick with sweat. His slimy dick rested wearily between her upturned ass. Her ass was wet and slick. They just laid there for a while until his weight got to her. She asked him to roll over and he hugged her. They lay there for a time.

His cock was resting between her thighs and his hand draped across her chest under her arm. His arm cupped her tit and his fingers found her nipples. "Mmmmmmmm," she moaned lowly, "that feels good but go easy, they are a little tender."

He asked coyly, "You wanted me to kiss them to make them feel better."

She leaned into his chest and sighed, "Honey, you can kiss any part of my body, anytime, anywhere. I am yours for the kissing and taking."

He continued to rub her tits and nipples. While holding them he began to kiss her neck. He tasted her salty sweat along her neck. As Brian licked her neck, she sighed a quiet "ohhhhh."

He continued this for a while until he decided they had better go. They had told Wendy's mom they would be back shortly. He rose up and looked into her eyes and leaned down to kiss her tenderly on her lips. Her mouth opened and his tongue slipped in and roamed around her mouth.

He sat up and gathered his clothes. Wendy lay back and stretched as he continued to dress. Once he got his pants and shirt on, he stood up. Wendy sat up and loudly exclaimed, "UH-OHH! I am leaking. You have any Kleenex or toilet paper. I have cum running out of my ass and pussy everywhere."

He told her to hang on that he would check in the car. He opened the glove box and found a travel pack of Kleenex his mom kept there. He tossed them to her and she pulled a wad out and shoved between her legs to sop up the steady flow of cum running out of her ass.

When she stood up he had to catch her and she fell into his arms. "You okay babe," he asked.

Weakly she replied, "Yeah, but right now I have jelly legs. Can you help steady me while I get my clothes on?"

Brian put his arm around her back and held her while she pulled her skirt up one leg at a time. Once that was on, he helped her put on her t-shirt sans bra. After that he helped her walk weakly to the car. She sat her down and winced when her ass hit the seat. "Ohhh, my ass is tender. Well what can I expect when I have just been royally fucked in my pussy and had a log shoved up my ass? But oh what a feeling," she claimed.

While she put her bra in her purse, he folded up the blanket and put it in the car. He would bet his dog would go crazy with these smells next time the blanket was used. I hope it wouldn't be soon because right now it smelled like pussy.

Once the clean up was done, they drove her back to her house. During the trip it was quiet, Wendy had laid her head in his lap. She placed her hand on his crotch and absently minded rubbed it as she drifted off to sleep. He looked down and saw her angelic face and knew he loved her dearly. He brushed her hair from her face and would look at her as he drove.

As they got a few blocks from her house he had to wake her up and get her presentable. She quickly brushed her hair and attempted to get her act together. As they pulled to the curb in front of her house, they saw her dad was home from the church.

Brian got out of the car and walked to the other side and opened the door for her. As she slid out he got a glimpse of her bush and pussy. I could tell it was red and puffy still. I am not sure if it was red from being still turned on or red from the wearing out he just gave her. He could also see a wad of white Kleenex still catching the remaining residue leaking from his ass fucking.

He held her side to steady her as they walked up the steps. When they got to the door her mom and dad met us. Her dad was the first to speak, "Heelllo Brian, good to see you back from the army. How have you been?"

Brian replied, "Fine, sir. It is good to see you and good to be back. I am glad to meet old friends and catch up on things."

Her mom was looking at Wendy with concern on her face. "Wen, you ok? You are walking funny? You hurt?"

Wendy replied coyly, "Bri and I were out talking and well, you know me, I banged into something and now my butt is hurting. You know me, mom, very much like you; sometimes I just hurt myself for no reason. But Bri was there to help me out."

Her dad was not bright at times. Very smart but not real bright in other areas. "Well, Brian, I appreciate you taking care of my daughter the way you did last night and today. I like knowing that you are helping her with things. You were always on the upright gentleman when in high school and I can see that you still are. Like the bible says, 'you will be like a rock'. Well, I have to get back to the church. Drop in anytime and see us. Wen' hope your "bee-hind" gets feeling better, take it easy. Go lie down and put your feet in the air. Honey, I hope we have pork tonight for dinner. Well, I am off."

With the last few statements of her father, Brian was turning red and trying not to laugh. Wendy's mom was trying not to look at Wendy or him. She was trying to keep a straight face. Brian thought she knew what had just happened and why Wendy walked funny. Brian remembered a long time ago that he had heard Wendy's mom was wild until she found religion. He guessed she hadn't changed much from her old ways.

Wendy excused herself saying she had to go to the bathroom. Wendy's mom followed her and left him at the front door. Her mom called over her shoulder, "Brian, have a seat or go get something to drink. I would be willing to bet you are drained. You look sweaty. You must not be used to this kind of heat."