Brian Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The rest of the plane ride consisted of me stroking my pussy under the blanket and then feeding my wet fingers to Daddy or me licking them. I did that all the way. I was so horny that when the plane landed, I came. The landing was rough and my fingers were playing with my clit at the time. I didn't expect it to happen, it just did."

Beth leaned over and kissed Brooke's nipple and then sucked it into her mouth. When she gently bit down on it, Brooke let out another moan. Brooke stopped her story and brought her hand through the bend in Beth's arm and pulled her head harder to her tender breast. Once Beth finished suckling on Brooke, she looked up at Brooke. Brooke's eyes were closed.

When Brooke realized that Beth was not longer sucking her nipple she opened her eyes and saw that Beth was staring at her.

"Beth, you are making it hard to tell this story you know. If you don't stop I will never get through it. Not that I would mind, we could do other things if you want," she said.

"No, I want to hear. But you are making me so fucking hot. Please continue and when you are finished I am going to eat you. Just warning you," she said and then winked.

"OK. As we were getting off the plane, I moved ahead of Daddy. I was purposely swinging my ass so he could get a good look at it. I saw the old guy a grabbed and he was having to hold his coat closed. He was trying to cover up a wet spot on his pants. It was funny. Nothing much happened after that until we got to the computer firm. We got the car and I was looking around as we drove. I had to do something other than play with myself. I didn't want to make myself sore from rubbing too much."

"We got to the firm and we through a series of meetings. I made sure I sat across from Daddy as much as possible and would flash him at every chance I could. He was sweating profusely and he was having trouble concentrating on what they were saying. We met more people, and sat through some question and answer session with the development guys. I sat next to Daddy during the meeting. When they turned out the lights, I reached over and grabbed his cock. Daddy screamed out and then started to cough when everyone turned to look at him. I played along and even patted him on the back. After he got settled and they resumed the meeting, I did it again. This time Daddy was ok, but he slapped my hand about half way through the meeting. He wrote on a piece of paper he was taking notes on that he was going to get me. I wrote 'promised?' on it. He looked at me and nodded. I was a good girl for the rest of the meeting, but I know I had a wet spot on my dress because my pussy was leaking like a faucet."

"We went to eat dinner with one of the big wigs of the company. The table we sat in was at the back of the restaurant and had a long tablecloth. I took off my shoe and as we ate dinner, I had my foot in Daddy's lap and was playing with his cock with my toes. Daddy again was sweating and could barely eat or keep up with the conversation. Finally when dinner was over, he apologized to the big guy telling him that he thought he was coming down with something. Daddy told him that when he got to the hotel he knew what he could do to take care of it. The big guy then shook my hand and Daddy's. We got in the car and headed for our hotel. We didn't say a word to each other the whole ride. I didn't know what was going to happen, but I had a feeling I was about to get the fucking of my life for teasing Daddy. Boy, was I right."

Brooke rolled onto her side and faced Beth. She leaned in and kissed her and pulled back. The girls looked into each other's eyes and then Beth leaned in and kissed Brooke hard and more passionately. Beth pushed Brooke onto her back again and then rolled onto her. Beth became more aggressive and put her hand on the back of Brooke's head and pulled her hard into her kiss. Beth's one hand had hold of her head and hair and the other was moving under her and roughly playing with Brooke's tits.

Beth opened her mouth and pushed her tongue deep into Brooke's mouth. This new aggression was exciting Brooke more than before. This was a side of Beth she had not seen before. She found it exciting and was enjoying the reversed role between the two.

Beth released the grip of Brooke's head and then grasped her hands, moving them over her head. Beth used one hand to hold Brooke's arms over her head and roughly kissed her mouth. With her free hand, she moved them to Brooke's breast, roughly pinching her nipple and then moved it down to her pussy. She used her legs to spread Brooke's wide and then began to stroke her spread pussy lips. Then roughly she pushed two fingers, deep inside her.

Brooke arched her back as she felt her sister's fingers enter her pussy. Brooke screamed into Beth's open mouth as her orgasm hit her. Beth added another finger to her creaming pussy and pumped them hard and fast into her, bringing her to another orgasm. Brooke's body was jerking as the orgasm continued to roll through her body.

As Brooke started to come down from her orgasm, Beth rolled of her. Brooke's breathing was rapid and shallow. She was sweating from the quick exertion and rapid orgasms. "What was that all about, not that I am complaining," Brooke said between breaths.

"Oh nothing, I just wanted to remind you who is the one to give you the fucking of your life". Then she pinched Brooke's nipple and twisted it roughly. "Got that, Book? I am the only one who will give you the fucking of a lifetime. Don't ever forget that."

This was a new side of Beth that Brooke had never seen. She found it exciting but also knew that she loved her sister very much. "Don't worry, baby. Daddy, probably Dylan, and more than likely mom might use this pussy, but it will always be yours for the taking. You don't have to ask, just take it whenever you want it. Do you want me to finish this now or later?" Brooke asked.

"I want you to finish it now. Then we can start over again. I want to fuck you again. I want to eat your pussy." Beth brought her wet fingers to her mouth and sucked them dry of Brooke's juices.

Brooke continued her story. "Once we got checked into the hotel, we went back to the car and got our luggage. When I bent over to get my purse from the car, my dress rode up and my pussy was open for view. Lucky for me, that Daddy was behind me. As I started to get out of the car, I felt Daddy's hand move over my ass. I just stayed still as I felt him rub my ass. Baby, it felt so good. Not as good as when you do it, but it was nice."

"Then we headed to the room. My pussy was so wet it was running down my thigh. I had to reach down and wipe it off because it was tickling me. Of course I didn't waste it, I turned to Daddy and let him watch me as I licked the juice off. Once we got in the room, I found out that it was going to be a long night."

"When we got in the room, Daddy went straight to the bathroom. When he flushed it was my turn. When I came out, he was standing by the window. I went to get my nightgown for bed even though I knew I was going to wear it long. I didn't get to even open my bag. Daddy told me to stop right where I was and not to move. He looked at me in a bad way. He told me that what I did to him at the meeting and dinner was wrong. He was going to punish me for possibly ruining his meeting with the big guy. I thought he was serious. I had never seen him look at me like that."

"Then he told me to strip, but leave my heels on. Then I saw him smile and knew that the night was just beginning. I started to sit down and he told me that he didn't say I could sit down. He said for me to stand there and strip but strip slowly. I slowly pushed off the shoulder straps to my dress and then let it fall to the floor. I was standing there wearing my heels and bra. I stepped out of my dress and then unclasped my bra and took it off. I was standing there naked except for my shoes. Baby, it felt so strange standing there like that."

"Daddy told me to come over and take his clothes off. I moved over and started to undress him. Once he was naked, he was standing there with his big cock sticking straight out in front of him. I started to reach over and touch it, but Daddy grabbed my hand and wouldn't let me. He told me to go over and stand in front of the bed and put my hands on it and bend over. He told me I was going to be punished. I was so excited I was shaking in my shoes. I thought Daddy was going to pat my ass and then fuck me. Boy, was I wrong on at least one count. I stood there for what seemed like forever and then whack, Daddy swatted my asscheek hard. And, I mean hard. I though I was going to leap over the bed. I had a tear in my eye. Then he swatted the other cheek. I tried to rise up and move away but he grabbed me. He sat on the bed and laid me across his lap before I could do anything. He brought his leg up and over mine trapping me. I couldn't get away. He told me that what I had done was very mean. Then he spanked me, hard. It hurt but I found that after about the third or fourth swat it started to feel good. I felt his hard cock under me and that made it better."

"After he spanked me, he let me up. He told me that if I ever did that to him again, I would get more of the same. I told him I wouldn't but we both knew I was lying my ass off. If he was going to spank me, I was going to make sure I deserved it. Then he told me to go to the bathroom again and then come out here. I did what I was told and went into the bathroom. Baby, my ass was bright red. It almost hurt to sit on the toilet. When I finished peeing, I started to wipe and found that my pussy was flowing juice. I had so much juice it wet the toilet paper."

"When I went back to the bedroom, Daddy was watching TV. It was some porno movie about this guy fucking this girl. Daddy left it on but we didn't watch much after that. He told me to get on the bed on my hands and knees. When I did he came up behind me and ran his hand over my ass and then he used his cock to run it up and down my slit to get it wet. That wasn't a problem. Hell, I had so much juice flowing, I was running down my thighs again. Then Daddy pushed his cock in me until his balls were against my pussy lips. Then he proceeded to fuck my hard and fast. When I came, he pulled out and started to eat me. When I came, he put his cock back in my pussy and fucked me again until I came. Then he would eat me again until I came again."

"Baby, it was like that for about the next three hours. He would fuck me and then eat me, fuck me and then eat me. He never came. I think when he got close to cumming is when he would eat me to cool off for a while and then he would start to fuck me again. He did me on the bed on all fours, then on my back, then against the wall. Then he had me get on top of him and I rode his cock and then I sat on his face and then back to his cock. The back against the wall, then he had my back on the wall and he was holding me up and he lifted me up and down on his cock. Then I was sitting in a chair with my legs on the armrests as he pounded into me and then he would eat me and then pound me some more. Honey, I swear I was one orgasm after another. I was cramping from having so many orgasms. Daddy would never go soft or cum. He laid me on the bed on my back with my head off the edge. Then he moved over me and fucked my mouth like it was a pussy. He was eating me at the same time. I couldn't take as much as you could but I was taking plenty enough. He fucked my mouth so long that it began to hurt. Then he sat me on his cock as we sat on the corner of the bed. He had me sit facing him and then facing away. He had me on my back, on all fours, on my stomach, he even held me upside down while he stood up and eat me. The blood rushed to my head and I thought I was going to pass out when I came. The only thing he didn't do was fuck my ass. I almost wished he would have just to give my pussy and mouth a rest. He even fucked my tits as he played with my pussy. I wish I had big tits like yours because it would have been better for both of us, not that it wasn't good with what I got."

"Baby, like I said, he fucked me like that for about three hours. When he finally came, it thought I was going to become bloated. He was pumping me hard and fast, and so damn deep I swear he was hitting my heart. When he started shooting I could feel it so deep inside me it was unbelievable. I could feel every spurt. There was so much cream between my legs from both him and me, that the sheets were soaked. Baby, I mean soaked. It looked like some one had poured water on them. I was soaked in sweat. So was he. We were covered in sweat and I was covered in cum from the pussy down."

"He collapsed on me and we slowly regained our composure. Then he kissed me for the umpteenth time. It was tender at first. Then I asked him what brought this on. He said that I had driven him crazy all day and he was just getting me back. I told him that he had worn me out. Then he rose up and looked at me. He told me that the night was just starting and then he kissed me harder. Even though my pussy had just been fucked royally, I felt it starting to get hot again. Then Daddy moved down and started to eat my pussy. He had already cum in it and I knew he was eating his own cum. After I had cum I don't know how many more times, he moved up to kiss me some more. He told me that he loved a cream pie, especially if he had made it."

"I asked him if this is what he did to mom. He told me that this was about normal for them. Beth, if this is normal, I am surprised my can walk. Daddy's big cock was wearing me out. He told me that the only difference was that he would fuck mom in the ass also. I asked him why he had never fucked you or I in the ass before. He said that it was something that was between him and mom, that the only person to ever fuck her in the ass was him. And since she could only have him fuck her in the ass, she would be the only one he would ever fuck in the ass. It was just something between them."

"But after that, I felt Daddy's cock get hard again, and he slipped it into my now overworked pussy. And for about the next few hours, Daddy again fucked me silly. He finally came again but this time it was all over my face. My pussy just couldn't take it anymore. He had fucked me all over the room and even fucked me on the windowsill over looking the swimming pool. I am not sure if anyone could see us but at that time I was cumming nonstop and didn't really care. Then we moved to the front door and I had my hands against it leaning with him pounding me from behind. We could hear people outside the door and I know they must have heard me. I was moaning or screaming. Baby, I was cumming so much it was unbelievable. I finally had me get on my knees and he grabbed my hair and fucked my face. I was rubbing my sore pussy and then he pulled out and came all over my face just as I started to cum again."

"After that we took a shower and we washed our sweaty bodies. I was so tired after that I don't even remember getting into bed. All I know is when I woke up the bedroom was a mess. The covers on the bed were messed up and there were clothes around the room from where we moved them as we fucked. Daddy had his cock between my legs rested against my pussy lips and clit. I looked down and his cock was sticking out from between my legs. I lifted my leg up to get a better look at it and I almost screamed from the pain. My legs, pussy and clit were so sore. I looked down and my pussy lips were still swollen, I guess his cock was getting me excited again. Baby, my pussy was so red. He wore me out. But his cock was getting hard again and even though I hurt I gently reached down and opened my pussy lips to let it slide in. I must have been still stretched out because his cock slipped right in about four inches."

"This must have woke him up because he leaned into me from behind and kissed my neck. Then his hips moved forward and his cock entered further. He started rocking back and forth and I was meeting his thrusts. After a few minutes I just bent over at the waist and pushed my ass back against him and he really began to fuck me harder and deeper. I started cumming again. I was having one right after another. Each time he went in deep and hit my cervix I would cum. Baby, I thought it was going to be another repeat of the night before. But we stayed in that position, just spooning with his big cock pounding me from behind. Since he wasn't stopping and eating, we went about 30 minutes before he starting cumming inside me. We were making so much slurping noises it was almost funny. It was a wet sloppy fuck, mostly from the amount of juices I was putting out. Then he came in me and only added more."

"Once we came down, he pulled out and I soaked the bed and my thigh. He came what must have been a bucket. Of course, I came quite a bit also. I somehow staggered to that bathroom and sat on the toilet to pee. Then Daddy came in also as I was sitting there. His cock was hanging down and dripping the last of his cum and my juices. Even though I was sore, I couldn't help myself. I reached out and held his cock and brought it to my mouth. I sucked the last of the juice out of him and then felt it start to get hard. I was pumping it and sucking. I don't know how he was able to do it but he was getting another hard on."

"I kept sucking and then he said that he needed to pee. I got off the toilet and stood to the side to let him go. When he stood in front of the bowl, I decided to try something. I reached around from behind and held it for him as he pissed. That is the wildest thing. I felt him pee. When he finished he started to get hard again. Of course it was because I was stroking his cock. When he was hard again, I let go and moved over to the counter and bent over. Daddy walked up behind me and pushed his cock in. It hurt like hell but it felt so good. We stood there and slowly fucked for I don't know how long. Then we got in the shower and washed it each other. We weren't in a hurry since the plane didn't leave until this evening. I washed him and he washed me. I got on my knees and sucked his cock in the shower and then he stood me up and he kneeled down. He put my leg over his shoulder and ate me through several orgasms. Then he fucked me again standing up, bent over holding on to the shower rod and finally came in me again. By that time we were both juts fucked out. I don't think we could have done it again if our very lives depended on it."

"We got dressed and then went down to eat some breakfast. Afterwards we checked out and took the plane home. Now I am back and I am sore, but I am still horny. So what did you think of my story, Baby," Brooke asked.

"Holy shit, Book. Mine is nothing in comparison to yours. I am jealous. Maybe Daddy will fuck me like that. But for now, you have got me horny. So what should we do?" Beth asked.

"Well, for starters, you can spin your little ass around here and let me eat you. You can do what ever you want but I want to eat you again. So come here, my sexy little sister," Brooke said beginning to turn Beth around.

"Baby, are you sure that you want to? I am on my period," Beth asked warily.

"I am sure, baby. I just what to suck on your clit and play with it. And I am going to fuck your tight ass. Beside, I can floss afterwards." Brooke slowly started to lick Beth's clit when she kneeled over her face.

Brooke moaned when she felt Beth's mouth close over her sore pussy. She moaned again when she felt a finger or fingers push into her tight asshole. She heard Beth moan when she returned the favor.

The girls finally fell asleep a few hours later after they had finally satisfied the other's lust. They finally drifted off to sleep wrapped in each other's arms. They smelled of pussy and lust.

12