Brian Owns Me Ch. 01

Story Info
Mature stepmother discovers the joys and rewards of sodomy.
2.4k words
3.95
120.2k
30

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every week I am sent to this particular hotel on an assignment. I have the room key already. I'm there to meet a mystery lover. He has given me specific instructions. I pull the curtains together to darken the room... I undress putting my skirt and blouse on a chair, leaving my stockings and high heels on as instructed.... I then kneel on a foot stool at the end of the bed. I face away from the connecting door.

So far I had been lucky with my timing. Not this week. But I cannot change my appointment. I do not have my mystery lover's contact information. All I have are his orders, "Same time, same place, next week."

This week is not lucky. My period arrived this morning. Just when I was least expecting it. Just when I was least hoping for it. I can deal with coital abstention in my married life. Not with my mystery lover.

I assume the position on the footstool at the end of the bed. As instructed I bend over and part my legs wide open. I feel totally vulnerable and indecently exposed. The string of my tampon hanging between my parted legs feels like the huge and thick rope at the end of the bells of the college carillon sounding the hour from afar. It makes me feel like it is calling attention to the lewd and obscene in me.

Like each week a brown envelope is left at my feet, it is full of used, high-value bank notes... paid for my services. Dutifully I take it home and split it into six even envelopes. One for each of the stepchildren: three from his first marriage, three from his second. All six appreciated and thank the loving stepmother for her weekly allowance. None of the six will ever find out that my extreme generosity is the fruit of my depravity and wild eroticism over you.

You have no time for my thoughts. You approach me, a total stranger facing a married woman, totally naked. Your perfect, beautiful, and enormous is at eye-level. You do not let me touch it. Instead, you quickly move around to my back, spread my ass cheeks very wide, and plunge in.

I scream in intense pain.

In one instant, just like that, you have taken my anal virginity!

You let me scream and moan and feel totally terrified of what I have just done and what you have done to me.

Just as suddenly, you pull out. Turning back to my face, you jerk off, quickly and furiously. I have never seen a man masturbate and I really want to see how it's done. You laugh and ejaculate all over my face.

But you do not lose your erection. I am dazed and confused and totally at a loss for words. And if I ever harbored any thoughts of leaving, they are dashed when your friends come into the room.

Your enormous cock goes back to pumping my ass again and again. Over and over again I scream for permission to cum. You laugh and pump me even deeper. I am desperate. The cock that had exploded all over my face is suddenly replaced by another one, just as hard, and so different.

Again you laugh. Grabbing my hair you yank my head up. "Suck that one, too, slut-bitch. Suck him off while I fuck you." in a matter of minutes the second cock is deep down my throat. I am gagging. I have never sucked suck a thick cock. Actually, for that matter, I have never ever sucked a cock so deep in my mouth. I feel I am gasping for air.

You laugh. "New at this, aren't you, slut-bitch?" You see that I am crying with sheer terror and that only makes you pump my ass harder and deeper.

You pull my head even further back. Effortlessly, the other guy can slide his thick cock down my throat and explode right down my esophagus. It gets you so excited that you cum yet again deep in my ass. And you invite yet a third guy to join us, ordering me again to suck him off.

Finally you are done with me for the day. You leave me, limp and exhausted, on the floor, like a wet, used rag. In the dark on the floor I grope around for my clothes. Finding my skirt here, my bra there, my panties way over there, my blouse off in a corner somewhere, and my shoes elsewhere. I manage to get dressed as best I can in the dark room.

I waddle out. My legs are rubbery and weak. My head is spinning. My heart is racing. I am drenched in perspiration. I am dizzy.

• I have never, ever, ever had anal sex.

• I have never, ever, ever had deep-throat sex.

• I have never, ever, ever had sex with more than one man at a time.

• Before I married my husband, I had sex with only one other man, and that was my boy-friend in college.

• You, sweetie, have deflowered me anally, and also in many, many more ways than you think.

These thoughts are racing through my very confused mind. Suddenly my path is blocked by the huge, black receptionist. Towering over me, her enormous breasts are level with my eyes. Her arms are akimbo, her legs wide apart.

"Cash only," she booms at me with a loud, deep voice. Gone is the pleasant receptionist that greeted me so nicely when I first walked in.

"Excuse me?" I stammer.

"You heard me, bitch. Cash only. We only take cash for the sexual services you just received."

Confused and just-deflowered, I reach into my purse, fumble for my wallet, pull out a $20 bill, and hand it to her, my hands shaking.

"All of it, bitch."

"Excuse me?"

"All your cash, little bitch."

Shaking, I hand her all my cash, meekly stammering, "How will I get back to my office?"

She laughs, her huge breasts shaking. Her hands reach out and fumble over my blouse, fondling my meager 32-Atitties. Her fingers find my nipples. Slowly she starts squeezing, harder, deeper, sharper, harder, twisting, pulling. I am squirming. My hands come up to rescue my nipples. She slaps them away and resumes. I am crying with intense pain.

She leans over and whispers into my ears, "You're going to drag your lily-white ass over to the ATM and get cash to get to work. And next time you come over, you'd better bring a whole lot more cash if you plan to get back in to service your Owner Brian."

Trying to be brave, I nod and whimper, "Do I get a receipt?"

She laughs, "Of course you do, bitch!" She falls to her knees, grabs my ankle and I feel a sharp sting. She walks away laughing, twice my size looking eightfold stronger. I look down and see a tiny, blue monogram on my ankle: BF.

Thinking it is a stamp of some kind I realize they are my owner's initials. Maybe it will come off when I shower. Or with time. Only that the days go by and it stays. I don't know what she did or how she did it. Fact of the matter is that now and forever I have been branded with my Owner's monogram. It takes a trained eye to see it, but I certainly am aware of it every day now.

I walk out of the parlor. My legs are wobbly. My ass, which up until a few hours ago had been totally virgin, now feels strangely dilated. I am oozing cum non-stop down my thighs. My gait is awkward. The taste in my mouth is bittersweet. I did not have lunch, and yet I feel like I have been force-fed protein shakes.

At work I cannot concentrate. Every few minutes I cast a furtive glance at my private email to see if my Owner has written me. I cannot get any work done. My secretaries and staff wonder if I feel ill. Your huge cock has reamed my very tight, virgin ass so hard that I cannot sit.

Worse, I feel like you have branded me with a huge, scarlet A for adulteress. Here I was until yesterday a model housewife, a faithful and loving wife, a successful business person, a dabbler in erotica, and a good sport. You came into my life, you raped me repeatedly, and now I cannot stop thinking of you.

You branded my ankle with your monogram like you branded my ass with your enormous cock like you branded my heart with your words.

My ass continues to dribble your cum. Again and again I have to go to the ladies room to change panty liners. I feel so strangely delicious. I lock the office door and think of you, sweetie. Slowly and gently, my fingers trace the outline of my nipples and rush to my tiny, reclusive clittie. I really want to masturbate for you, but I want it to be so special, darling!

I hold off as best I can.

At home that night I feel like the whore you have made me. My husband, kind and loving and serious looks at me and asks me if I feel OK. I am tired, I lie.

He goes to bed. For the first time ever in my life I am thinking of another man. Of you, sweetie!

When my husband finally falls asleep, I start to masturbate.

For you.

Slowly.

Gently.

Deeply.

For the longest time.

For you, sweetie, only for you!!!

And when I finally do cum -- explode -- thinking of what you have made me, my body flies off into pieces. The taste of all the other men's cum that afternoon seems to flare up in my mouth. My ass trembles and dilates again and again. As if you were here with me, sweetie, inviting you to thrust your manhood deep into me.

The next morning my husband leaves to work early. I am still getting ready to go to work when the doorbell rings. Strange, I am not expecting anyone. Opening the door, I see a nice, handsome, young man. "Madam, I am here to install the cameras."

"Cameras?" I ask, "I have no idea what you are talking about?"

He smiles, ever so politely, and hands me a sheet of paper, "This is the work order."

I glance at it and then stare. My world is falling apart. I cannot believe my eyes. The letter has your monogram at the top, BF. There is a full-color, high resolution picture of me on my hands and knees sucking a man's cock, eyes wide open. The picture has been cropped but I know there is your cock up my ass at the edge of the picture. The work order simply states, "Install three high-def cameras."

I have no choice, do I, sweetie?

The repairman cheerfully comes in and goes about his work. He knows what he is doing. One tiny camera goes in our bedroom, so tiny even I almost cannot see it. The other goes in our bathroom. The third goes in our kitchen.

In less than an hour, the repairman is finished. He does something or other with his laptop. He asks me to lie on my bed and checks something. He asks me to sit on the toilet and checks something. He asks me to chop some carrots on the kitchen counter and checks something.

He smiles, so handsome and so polite. "All set, madam. Have a nice day."

Strange, I think, I know that voice. Suddenly, as it dawns on me, he waves back and smiles, "That was me in the picture. You have very tight throat, madam."

I faint.

And so now, I get emails from you, sweetie, at the strangest hours, when least expected. I know you can see me 24/7.

• You tell me what to wear. And what not to wear.

• You tell me how you want me to sit to pee.

• You tell me when I can play with myself and how.

• You tell me if I may cum or not.

• You order me when to make love with my husband and how you want me to do it.

Ever since we got married, making love was always in the dark, under the blankets, usually in missionary position. Now all of a sudden I have to tell my husband why I want to do it with the lights on, outside the blankets, and in so many different ways. He thinks it's because he is working out at the gym and is stronger.

You, sweetie, know better. It's because you enjoy tormenting me, owning me, watching me degrade myself by being your whore fucking my cuckold husband while you watch my ass bobbing up and down, cheeks spread wide apart for your viewing pleasure.

And I do it for you, sweetie, because you are my owner and I am yours, darling,

You have made me your slut-whore.

One night my husband and I are attending a gala event at the museum. From afar, I see a woman that looks quite a bit like me: elegant, tall, pale white, athletic, small titties like mine.

Our eyes lock into each other for an instant. She blushes, turns away, and hugs her husband.

Cold shivers run down my spine. I don't know why.

Much later, she and her husband walks by my husband and me. She does not say a word. We just look at each other and both feel something. We don't need to say anything.

Both of us have looked at each other's ankles.

Both of us have been branded with the same monogram, BF.

Both us belong to you, sweetie!

That night as I am getting ready for bed and knowing you can see me undressing and peeing, I get an email form you, "Have you ever sucked another woman?" I go crazy out of my mind. NO!

My husband cannot believe his luck. I fuck him like never before. He thinks it is his virility. Only you and I, sweetie, I am fucking him because I am desperate for you, darling, only for you!

Except that you have other plans for me, now that you own me.

This is so terribly exciting, my darling!