Brianna Meets Mommy

Story Info
Rick introduces Brianna to his wife.
3.8k words
4.52
32.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Disclosure, all characters are 18+ years of age

Brian had another distracted day of school. Dreading each minute of each class, desperately waiting for the day to end so that he could get home. During his breaks he would text Rick, asking about his wife and what Brianna should wear. Once the final bell rang, Brian ran home as fast as he could. He didn't catch Rick's eyes on him through the window this time, but he wasn't worried as he now had Rick's phone number. So Brian ran up his yard and to the door, where he found his first surprise. A cardboard box, not taped or sealed in any way, with a note on top that said, "Wear this."

Brian grabbed the box and brought it inside. He ran up to his room with it and threw it on his bed. He didn't want to spoil what it was so he ran to his mothers room first to grab a pair of red panties, a matching bra, and the wig. Once he got back to his room he threw the clothes next to the box and stripped off all of his boy clothes, tossing them onto his chair. Brian then took a deep breath and opened the box. He didn't know what to expect, but he knew he would love it.

In the box was a slightly slutty school girl outfit, fit with a mid-thigh plaid skirt, a long sleeve button down white shirt, knee high white socks, and white two inch wedges. There was also another note inside that read, "Your new mother has asked you to wear this. It's not your only surprise waiting for you, so get dressed and come on over." And with that, Brianna let out a little squeal. She pulled the clothes out of the box and put them next to her other clothes.

She slipped into all of her clothes then ran into the bathroom to do her makeup. She didn't know what to do with it, so she just went for slutty like she had yesterday. She stuffed her bra with a few pair of socks as she had done, and then slipped on her shoes. The clothes felt better than some cheap fetish set bought online, they felt like real clothes that must have cost some money. She loved that thought. She checked herself out in her mirror, her makeup slutty and her lips a vibrant pink fit under her blonde wig, all pieced together well with her school girl look.

She then took out her phone and took a picture of herself in the mirror, and sent it to Rick with a message, "Your daughters ready and on her way XOXO." And she then tucked the phone into her bra, knowing nowhere else to put it. She rushed down stairs then had a moment of hesitation as she approached the door. She hadn't thought about this, but she had never gone outside her house fully dressed except for when she went into her back yard. And here she was, having to go outside and to her neighbors house, in front of the whole neighborhood. Some fear crept up her throat, especially knowing what she was wearing.

She peaked out of her window and was slightly relieved to see that the street was mostly empty, save for a few of her neighbors farther down the street mowing their lawn and sitting on their porch. She figured that they wouldn't notice her, and that as long as she moved fast and no one else came outside that she'd be fine. So she stood in front of the door and drew a deep breath, then reached for the nob and turned. The light hit her face as the door opened with a quiet creek.

She stepped out onto her porch, closing the door behind her, and heard the tapping of her shoes on the wood. She had to keep her breathing steady and deep, but also reminded herself that she needed to act normal to keep attention off of herself. So she took long, even strides and tried to act as calm as she could. She got to the end of her lawn and turned left to go to her neighbors house when she heard the door across the street open. She didn't know that neighbor, but she heard him come out onto his porch and step onto his lawn. She kept her head straight, but she felt his eyes her.

She felt her cheeks flush with red, but she kept moving. The man across the street walked out to the front of the lawn to grab his newspaper, his eyes never leaving Brianna. She then turned and began to walk up Rick's yard. She knew how this must've looked to the man, a young school girl dressed like a slut walking up to a neighbors house. She knew that he had stopped at the end of his yard and just watched what she did. She stepped up onto Rick's porch and knocked on his door. Only a few seconds passed until the door opened. She immediately barged in and closed the door behind her, breaking the man's sight of her.

She turned back around after closing the door to see Rick. He had a smile on his face as he laughed, "What's the rush? You look flustered."

Brianna didn't realize that she had been holding her breath, but she then sucked in air as she tried to say, "I was a bit nervous going outside. There was a man who saw me."

"Oh no. You'll have to get passed that, if you're going to be our daughter. But anyway, my wife's upstairs. For now, sit down with me." He said as he pulled her by the hand to a chair in front of his fireplace. Brianna looked around the house, noticing the very nice decorating and furnishing. The house was filled with extremely expensive looking pieces of furniture, a lot of the house was a white, black, or gold. She noticed glass cabinets with fine china, a chandelier in the next room over that looked like it belonged in some mansion, and the fireplace was ornately decorated with gold rim work and pictures of the family.

She sat down in the chair that she was lead to as Rick sat down next to her. She felt the warmth of the fire hit her smooth legs, and she stared into the fireplace. She then broke her concentration on the flames to look at Rick, who had been sitting patiently and waiting. He then spoke up, "Well, darling, welcome home. I suppose you don't want your actual mom to know about any of this, so we can keep it our secret. We just want you to come here after school every day for a few hours. We have a guest room that we can fill with your stuff, you can keep all of Brianna's things here. But don't think Brianna only exists in this house, we want you to do some things for us even while you're out."

Brianna just nodded in response, not wanting to interrupt. He continued, "We have a few more things to show you, let me go get them." He then stood up and walked into the other room, leaving Brianna with her thoughts. She looked back at the fire and wondered what she had gotten herself into. But before she could consider anything, Rick returned with another cardboard box similar to the one they had left on her porch. He then put it down on his chair and looked at Brianna.

"This," He started, "Is your toy box. Everything in here will go into your room here, but there's two things specifically that I need to tell you about." He said as he handed the box to her.

She opened it and gasped as she saw the contents. Inside the box were a plethera of sex toys from dildos to vibrators to anal beads. She sat there, stunned, not knowing what to do or say. But lucky for her, Rick walked over and reached in. He pulled out two items, a pink chastity cage and an anal plug. He then said, "This is what I was talking about yesterday. Your little dicklette isn't worthy of being a real dick. So, you'll cage it and it'll be your clitty. And then we want you to plug your ass, that way you're always ready like a real girl."

She nodded again, and was about to speak when Rick grabbed the box and set it aside. He ordered her to stand up, to which she obliged. Rick lifted her skirt, revealing her panties and her stiffening tiny dick. He pulled down the panties to reveal her sissy dicklette, then slipped the cage on and closed it. He pulled out a key from his pocket and locked it. Then, he turned her around and told her to hold the seat as she bent over. She felt him spread her ass cheeks, then a cool piece of metal breached her hole. She squirmed, having never felt such a feeling, but he quickly pushed the plug all the way in and readjusted her panties.

He told her that she could sit back down, which they both did. He then told her about the rest of the contents of the box, how when she was here they would practice with her, that she would learn how to be a real slutty girl. That she would learn to love her toys. He saw her squirming in her chair, rubbing and adjusting her ass, and he asked, "How are you feeling with that in there?"

"It's... Different. I don't hate it, I just need to get used to it." She replied, trying to force a smile.

"Good. Now, some ground rules. That cage stays on at all times, except maybe when you go to the bathroom. When you do go to the bathroom, you sit down like a real girl. Otherwise, that cage is on at all times even while at school. The same rules apply to that plug. You will call me Daddy, and you will call my wife Mommy. The only alternatives are master and mistress. Understood?"

To which she nodded. But Rick then said, "First rule in being a lady, when spoken to you will look them in the eyes and give them a real response. Stand up and bend down again, hold the chair." She did as he said, not wanting to cause any trouble. He then pulled up her skirt again and planted a firm spank on her right cheek. She let out a yelp at the feeling. As he planted three more spankings to the same spot he said, "This will be one of your many punishments for acting up. We will teach you to be a real girl, and you will learn to love it."

After Rick let down her skirt, he stepped back and said she could relax. She turned back around and he noticed her eyes beginning to redden and a tear welling in her right eye. He drew her in with one arm around her lower back and soothed her. He said that being a pretty little girl isn't easy, and can be painful. She wiped away the tear and embraced him in a hug. He let her have her moment, then told her it was time to meet his wife. He once again grabbed her by her hand and lead her up the stairs.

They walked down the hall and into the large double doors, entering the master bedroom. Brianna looked up to see her new Mommy lying with her legs crossed on the bed. She was a beautiful woman, aged well like a fine wine. She had long blonde hair that began to curl at the ends. Her skin was nicely tanned, and her body was well toned. She had the figure of a goddess, a perfect hourglass with a large rear and a huge bust. Her face was soft and inviting, but there was a tinge of something sadistic in it. She was surprisingly tall, maybe an inch or two taller than Brianna. And when she saw her new daughter, she let out a choked tear and sprang up from the bed.

The woman ran over and hugged Brianna, who returned the warm embrace. The two women stayed like that for a moment or two before the woman grabbed Brianna's shoulders and moved back, saying, "Hello, Brianna. I'm Diane, your new mother. Call me mommy!"

"Hello Mommy, I'm excited to meet you!" Brianna said, looking right into Diane's eyes.

"Oh come here, darling! We all need to talk!" Diane said as she lead Brianna back to the bed, with Rick close behind.

The two women sat on one side of the bed and Rick sat on the other. Diane took both of Brianna's hands and looked her in the eyes as she said, "You're perfect. Rick has told me a lot about you, and that means you know I've always wanted a daughter. But Ricky brought me something better, he brought me a project. Darling, I'm going to make you into the sweetest daughter there has ever been. You and I will go shopping, we'll get our nails done, we'll get our hair done! Oh I love the thought, don't you?"

Taking Rick's lesson, Brianna looked her in the eyes and said, "Of course, Mommy! This is what I've needed."

"OH! Rick she's perfect!" Diane squealed as she looked back to her husband, "So. Ricky has already told you some of the rules I hope, but there's a few more. Once you grow out your hair, I want you to start curling it, I love curled hair. I'll teach you how to do your makeup like a pro, I can see you already know some things but there's so much more I can teach you. Once you know, I want you always to be putting on your best face for us. You'll practice your girly voice whenever you can, I want you to sound like an angel. And- Ricky have you told her about the hormones?" She said as she looked back at her husband.

"I haven't, dear. I figured you should tell her." He said with a laugh.

"Oh, great! Okay, honey, so we've decided to go out and start getting you some hormones to help with your transformation. When you come visit, we'll help you learn how to take them, and then within a few months you'll be becoming a true woman!"

This part scared Brianna. Brianna's face turned to fear and she said, "What? But that'll give everything away, my mom will notice! Everyone will notice!" Her voice became increasingly panicked.

"Oh don't worry, honey. We'll talk to your mother once the time is right, I've already talked to her a bit and she seems the type to be in full agreement. And as for the kids at school, well you'll make them boys go crazy for you." Diane said cheerily.

But this didn't help calm Brianna down. She stood up and began to panick. She looked at the door but found that rick had already come around the bed and was next to her. He wrapped his arms around her and said, "Oh no. We figured this might happen. Honey, get the toy. Bri, this is what you want. This is what's best for you. You were meant to be a girl, we're just helping you complete that life." Brianna struggled in his arms, still upset about the turn of events. She tried to fight Rick but he was far stronger than her. Diane moved behind them but Brianna couldn't see what she was doing.

Brianna then tried to stomp on Rick's foot, which caused him to grunt and with an angry face yell, "Bri! That's not how you deal with your problems, that'll be a spanking!" He forced her around and bent her on the bed, pulling up her skirt to once again spank her bare ass. But this allowed Brianna to see what Diane was doing. She had grabbed a strap on dildo and was fitting it around her waist. Brianna looked into her eyes with fear, but Diane's expression was as sweet as it had been when they met.

Diane said softly, "It's alright dear. Everyone hits these problems. You don't know what's best for you, that's what your parents are here for, to help you through them." And as she said this she lined the black rubber dildo up to her mouth. Ricks hands were holding Brianna's arms behind her back and holding her over the bed. Diane pushed the black dildo into Brianna's lips. The strap on was huge, possibly ten inches, but less girthy than Rick's cock. Brianna's instincts then kicked in as she opened her mouth to let in the black member.

Diane pushed forward into her new daughters mouth, all the while Rick continued to punish Brianna's sissy ass. Brianna wanted so badly to hate what was going on. To feel violated, and like she was being abused by her 'new parents' but she couldn't. Her body reacted as it had done to Rick's advances, her mouth watered and butterflies went off in her stomach. She moaned on the black dildo and licked the base of it. Her puppy dog eyes looked up to Diane who was looking flustered with red across her face. The black dildo popped in and out of her throat, which she had become rather good at handling.

The two women enjoyed their time so much that Brianna hadn't noticed that Rick had let her go and stopped spanking her. Brianna was holding herself there by her own free will. Rick left the room and then in a minute came back. Brianna felt him move apart her legs and pull down her panties. Her sissy dicklette dangled there in its cage, desperately trying to get hard as Rick pulled out her plug. As he did this, it caused Brianna to moan on her Mommy's fake dick. Rick then put the plug down and grabbed something else.

Brianna felt as another plug, differently shaped and larger, found its way to the opening of her hole. She accepted it as Rick pushed it in, reaching new depths that she had never felt before. Then, rick flipped a switch and the plug began to vibrate. Brianna moaned loudly as she felt her insides shake to the plug. It started out slowly, and rick turned up the speed bit by bit. Brianna began to melt onto her mothers dick, which continued to push deeper and deeper. Diane was sweating, with one hand she played with Brianna's hair, and with another she grabbed Brianna's jaw.

The plug vibrated faster and faster, and Diane's pumps got longer and deeper. Rick had come back around and was behind Diane now, as Rick grabbed his wife's ass and kissed her neck. Brianna was in deep ecstasy as both of her holes were dominated. She felt something bubbling up in her stomach, and she could feel the sweat running down her body. Then once Rick turned the plug to its max, it happened. Brianna came, but because her tiny dicklette was trapped in its cage, she felt it more on her insides. She felt a deep tidal wave of love wash over her brain, emanating from deep with in her. Her dicklette drooled sissy come onto the floor and bed as it whipped around helplessly.

But just because she had come didn't mean it was over. Diane was still feeling the heat, and Rick didn't turn off the plug. So they kept going at it. Brianna felt like her brain was running on low power as her two holes continued to be destroyed. Another ten minutes went by and Brianna came to another sissygasm. The deep seated love washed over her again as her dicklette leaked more. But this time, the plug then turned off and Diane pulled all the way out. Rick had gotten off of the bed and come back around to Brianna's rear end.

He pulled out the plug and put back in the old one. He then closed her legs and pushed her body back up onto the bed. She laid there, limp and on her side, panting heavily. Diane laid down in front of her, and as Brianna's eyes met Diane's the two women began to kiss deeply. Rick laid down behind Brianna and pressed his rock hard cock from inside his pants against Brianna's ass. The three laid there in ecstasy for a minute or two before Diane broke off the kiss.

Diane then asked, "Brianna, darling, will you be our daughter?"

To which Brianna said with deep seated love in her eyes, "Of course Mommy! I love you two!"

The three finished up in the master bedroom, Brianna got cleaned up, and Rick and Diane showed her around the house. They showed her to her new room, and put her toy box in it. They showed her her closet, already filled with girly clothes. And then they showed her her bathroom, a huge thing filled with makeup and girly tools that Brianna had never used before. Once they finished, Brianna saw the time and knew she had to leave. She hugged her new parents and left out the door.

This time she walked with no hesitation. The sun was beginning to go down, and the man from across the street was sitting on his porch. He looked at the girl again, and Brianna looked back. Their eyes met, and Brianna blew the man a kiss. She was filled with some crazy new confidence as she walked back into her house. She went back up to her room, this time not needing to clean up her clothes because they were her own. She decided to keep the pair of panties and the bra, figuring her mom wouldn't notice. She cleaned herself up and texted Ricky some more.

Her mother came home later that night, with dinner once again. This time, however, Brianna ate all of it. She was starved and tired after her afternoon with Rick and Diane. She felt the plug in her ass, and the cage around her dick and smiled cheerily as she laid back on her bed. Tomorrow, Brianna was going to for real start her training as a real slutty girl, and she couldn't be more excited. Even now, as she thought about what Diane and Rick had told her, she began to realize that they were right. She did want this, to be a girl, for kids at school to fall for her, and for her mother to know.

12