Brianna Spends Time with Daddy

Story Info
Brianna and Rick spend some quality time together.
2.6k words
4.53
27.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Tuesday now, as Brian woke up in his bed at seven in the morning to the sound of his ringing alarm clock. It was time for him to go to school. As he rolled out of his bed and began to do his regular morning routine in preparation for school, he couldn't get his mind off of yesterday. As he passed the mirror in his bathroom he saw back to Brianna standing in front of the same mirror, scooping come into her mouth. As he walked through his living room into the kitchen he could see Rick using Brianna's head as a fuck hole. As he sat and ate his cereal, he could only be reminded of the taste of come on his tongue. He knew this would haunt him all day, that he wouldn't be able to focus, that he would be counting down the minutes until he could come home and dress up again for Rick, and none of it mattered because he had already accepted his status as a sissy slut.

And so the day went just as Brian predicted. Brian's mother left for work at eight, and Brian left for school ten minutes later. He rode the bus, with pictures of cock floating in his head. He said through first period with a glossy look in his eyes. He got around to lunch, probably the only eighteen year old senior sitting alone, sad he had another half of the day left to wait. He trudged through his final periods, then upon the final bell in school he practically ran home. As he walked into his yard and up the path to his door, he could've sworn he saw a curtain move and a pair of eyes fall upon him out of Rick's window. And so Brian ran up the stairs to his room and threw off his clothes.

He ran to his mothers room and grabbed his clothes, this time he would go for something a bit sexier. He grabbed a short, black pencil skirt and a two button, clinging white blouse. Brianna grabbed a pair of frilly white satin panties and a bra to match. She grabbed a black garter belt and stockings. Finally, she grabbed a pair of black two inch wedges and the wig and ran to the bathroom. She slipped into all her clothes, and stuffed the bra with a few pair of socks to add a bit of bust to her sissy chest. She did her makeup a bit more showy this time, stronger eye shadow and a bright pink lipstick. Once she finished, she looked in the mirror and Brianna was ready to please.

She went down stairs and sat back on her couch, waiting for the inevitable. And sure enough, in a few minutes she heard another knock at the door. This time, with no hesitation, she got up and opened the door with a sweet smile. Rick immediately walked in and wrapped an arm around Brianna's waist, planting a kiss on her lips. Brianna was taken off guard by this, but soon began to melt in his arms and give in to his tongue breaching her lips. Rick closed the door behind him as his hand moved down to grab her butt. She jumped a bit as he pinched her rear, and she pulled off his mouth.

"Hey, baby. You're looking really nice today for me. Did you miss me?" Rick said in a cool tone.

"Yeah daddy, I did. After yesterday I couldn't get the taste of your come out of my head." Brianna said, in her girliest voice.

"Good girl. A sweetheart like yourself should always be dreaming of her daddy." Rick said as he moved both hands to the sides of her waist and began to move her back to the couch. He pushed her down onto the couch and soon stood over her. Her eyes met his and she made a pouting face, like that of a dog begging at the foot of the table. He returned her gaze, with a look of power in his eyes as he unzipped his pants. His member then pushed its way out of his pants and hung over Brianna's face. Her eyes went wide as she saw her treat hanging there for her.

She grabbed it daintily with one hand and moved the tip of her lips to it. She planted a soft kiss on the head and looked up at her daddy, giving him a little wink. She felt her little sissy dicklette hardening against her panties, making a slight form portrude from her skirt. Rick noticed this and scolded her, "That's bad. You're a girl, and girls shouldn't get hard like that. At least it's to pleasing a real man. I'll have to get something for that soon, but for now just keep that in mind."

She gave him a little nod and a sweet, "Mm-hmm." And she continued to plant kisses up and down the length of his cock. She then began to lick it up and down like a Popsicle, savoring the sweet taste of musk and sweat that covered him. She could realize he was a real man, she hadn't asked what it was that he did but he smelled like a true heavy lifter. She only then began to inspect him, he was muscular and slightly toned. No body builder but definitely a man who was handy with a tool and willing to put in some real work. She liked that in her daddy, thought of him as a burly man who takes control. With that, she thought back to when she was a little boy who would try to piece together what her father was like, and she remembered that this is how she would've wanted him to be.

He ran his hand through her wig and lightly grabbed the back of her head, using no strength or force but just merely in admiration of his new daughters dainty figure, and said, "This is a good wig but a wig nonetheless. I want you to grow out your real hair, real girls have long soft hair. I'll get you some sweet smelling soaps, the kind that promote strong and vibrant hair. You'll be a perfect little thing. Maybe you could even curl your hair for me."

"Of course daddy, I'd love to." Replied Brianna as she lined up the tip of his cock between her lips. She then began to suck in his member into her warm mouth, playing with it on her tongue as she went deeper. She tried to remember what she had done yesterday and imitate it. He let her go at it on her own, only occasionally saying, "Try to avoid scraping it with your teeth," or, "Remember to breath in through your nose." As she went deeper and deeper, his huge cock spreading her mouth until it began to tickle the back of her throat. She expected him to then take control and force her down, but he didn't, and she pulled back a bit. She looked up at him surprised, but saw compassion in his eyes.

Now she didn't feel forced to go deeper, she wanted to. She wanted to do it as though she owed it to him, to her daddy. So she bobbed back down, pressed it against her throat and couldn't work up the courage. She pulled back once more, then down again. Each time she felt the tip press against her throat she felt the courage build up, until eventually she put some force into her movement and all of a sudden she felt the tip of his cock pop into her throat. It was different from yesterday, she wasn't be used, and instead had full control. She felt her oxygen get cut off, and panic began to creep in. She pulled it all the way out and gasped for air.

He grabbed her chin with his fingers and tilted her head up and to the side. He placed a few kissed on her neck and up to her ear, lightly biting her ear lobe. She felt so sexual, so attractive and wanted. She whispered into his ear, "I want to go further. I want to please you." As she grabbed his cock once more. He leaned back and allowed her to once more press it into her throat. This time, she kept the panic down and pushed further and held longer. Then she pulled it out again, caught her breath, and repeated. She got into a rhythm with it, putting all of her focus onto pleasing her daddy. She got deeper and deeper with each mouthful, the moans from rick getting deeper and deeper.

She closed her eyes and clenched her fist as she put more force into it with each blow. Until all of the sudden, she felt something tickle her nose. She opened her eyes and saw Rick's pubic hair pressed into her face, that beautiful smell of musk and man filled her nose and flooded her brain. It took her a moment to process that she had taken all of her daddy's length into her throat. And it took her a few more moments to realize she was about to run out of air. She pulled all the way out and took it desperate breaths, but throat a tired smile. Rick whispered into her ear, "You're a good girl, you know that? I couldn't be more proud. Expect a reward tomorrow for this."

She then practiced going all the way some more, feeling his pubic hair tickle her nose and holding it, rubbing the bottom of his length with her tongue. After a few more thrust she got to the point where she could kiss the base of his cock, leaving a bit of pink lipstick all the way down. Once she would pull off, you could see the lines of pink going down his cock, showing her progress. She took deep pride in this, so much so that her panties had become soaked in leaking sissy pre-come. But she was still waiting for her big reward.

She got faster at it, held it for longer, and even was able to look up into his eyes while impaled on his cock. His moans grew deep and his grip on the back of her head grew harder. Until one moment, while she was all the way down, she felt his cock throb, his hand hold her down, and him say, "I'm coming, honey!" To which she felt his massive load begin to shoot down her throat. The warmth coating her throat walls, and filling her stomach with love. She Felt so good while it happened that her sissy dicklette even began to shoot what little come it could produce into her panties.

Sadly, she couldn't hold it down for the whole time, and she had to force herself back as he was still coming. She got the last few strands of come shooting into her mouth and on her tongue, something that she didn't hate, and she pulled him all the way out. She tasted the come, and moved it around her mouth with her tongue. Finally she swallowed it, and looked up at her daddy who looked exhausted. She looked at the wall clock and saw that the time was four thirty, she had been blowing her daddy for more than an hour. She felt the couch move as Rick sat down next to her.

She moved her feet and spun around so that she was leaning against him. He reached his arms around her and began to plant kisses all around her face and neck. She caught his lips on hers and they began to make out, the taste of come still lingering on her tongue. They sat and kissed for maybe ten minutes, until Rick reached down and grabbed her ass. She decided to make the first move, however, and got up and sat down on his lap. Her legs outside of his, her ass planted on his thighs and knees, and her sissy cock pressing through the panties right beside his real dick. He grabbed her ass with both hands as she moaned and played with her hair. Her sissy dicklette was desperate for air, a large wet stain covered around the front of her panties.

She reached down and freed her tiny dick from the panties, and laid it down next to Rick's huge member. He giggled and grabbed it lightly. She let out a bit of a moan, and he moved it next to his own to compare. Brianna's tiny cock seemed around two or three inches next to Rick's eight while half flaccid. He asked her, "What do you call this?" And after a moment of confusion, she figured it out.

"That's my sissy clitty. It's nothing compared to daddy's big real man cock. It's why I'm your bitch." She said.

"Exactly. You're not a real man, no real man could live with such a tiny, useless cock," He said, "Hell, this is why you're just a bitch to be used. Your body is a perfect doll for real men."

"Daddy, do you have a wife?"

"Yes, I do, Honey. Why?" Rick asked, puzzled.

"Well, does Daddy's wife know about Daddy's daughter?"

And after a moment of thought, he said, "Well, no. She doesn't. But I have thought about showing you to her."

"What would she think about Daddy fucking me? Would she be angry?"

"I don't think so. She's a kinky girl, she is. I think she would love it, in fact, maybe you could complete our family."

"What do you mean?"

"Well... She always wanted a daughter, and after we had two sons she had given up hope. I wanted so badly to give her a daughter, but she seemed to have lost the spark. A little broken by it, we've never been the same." Rick said sadly.

"I'll be your daughter, Daddy. I want to meet Mommy!" Brianna said cheerily.

"Hm. I guess I have to. You know, honey, you might be the best thing to happen to me in a while." Rick said as a smile made its way onto his face.

"And you're the best thing to happen to me, Daddy. I love my mom, but she's always been distant. Brianna needs some parents, to show her the way that things are."

And with that, they both smiled and kissed again. They looked at the time and Rick decided it was time for him to go. But he reminded her of what she had earned, a present for tomorrow and to meet his wife. He also reminded her not to cut her hair. But before he left, he asked her for her number, which she told him and they added each other into their contacts. Brianna added Rick as, "Daddy" Followed by two hearts. And they parted ways for the night. Brianna, as she had before, went up to her bathroom to clean up.

Sadly, she had no more come to taste, but she had a belly full of sweet memories. She cleaned up her makeup, threw the clothes in the washing machine, and put the rest away. She checked her phone and saw she had a text from Daddy that read, "Guess what, honey! I talked to my wife and at first she was mad, but after thinking about it, and a bit of explaining, she's come around. She wants to meet you tomorrow!"

Brianna responded, "Yes yes yes! I can't wait to meet Mommy! Thank you so much Daddy!"

And as she hit send, her mother came home. Brian went down to greet her, she had picked up dinner on the way home. They ate, and Brian's mother was surprised how little he ate. He told her that he had something to eat earlier, but appreciated the food anyway. Brian then finished his homework and went to sleep again. And just like last night, he knew he would dream of tomorrow.