Brianna's Ornaments

Story Info
A witch reveals her secret to her friend.
815 words
3.38
20.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brianna's house was an old Victorian London terraced house with a small but cozy living room. The main feature of this Living room like many houses of this period was the quaint fireplace.

On Brianna's mantelpiece stood two very unusual ornaments. Two ornaments that she loved for so many reasons. Some of those reasons beyond the understanding of any normal viewer of the ornaments.

I wont describe to you them yet as Brianna herself is about to explain them to her friend.

"Oh those. I'm glad you like them. Yes, they look just like Ed and Tom from Uni?

There's a reason for that. You know I was dating them and they both cheated on me.

OK I was two-timing them but that's not the point."

"Anyway, the afternoon I discovered their shenanigans I decided to punish them.

First Ed. I took him back to my room, got him naked and as he was fucking me hard I gradually shrunk his body.

Until he was a little mini 1 inch man attached to a 7 inch erect cock with big testicles.

I withdrew his cock and have kept him as a pet ever since, displayed on my mantelpiece."

"I then did the same to Tom. Ed almost blew it by shouting at Tom to run. But I cast another spell to silence him.

Very shortly after that I was placing a 2nd 7 inch erect cock and testicles on my mantelpiece."

"I keep them fed and watered. They don't need much as they are so small. They can't move anywhere as their genitals are so big and heavy. They don't have the strength to move them."

Susie laughed "You're joking right!".

She went to the mantel-piece and looked in detail at the mini men's bodies and faces.

Susie looked at the cocks. Alarm bells rang as her senses recognized them. After all she had slept with both guys on numerous occasions and had enjoyed their lovely organs.

With a tear in her eye "Oh, Brianna I am very sorry it was me sleeping with them. It's all my fault. Put them back to normal."

"Susie it's not your fault. I don't blame you at all. You didn't cheat on me. They did. They wanted their cocks to run their lives so that's what I have given them."

She cuddled Susie. "Come on choose one and I'll use it on you. I'm sure the lucky boy will enjoy to do it to you again."

Susie looked at the two cocks next to each other, eyeing them up. She was certainly feeling aroused by what she was faced with although still in disbelief. It was a very surreal arousal.

"I can't choose."

"Yes, I understand. They both look so horny don't they. I tell you what. I'll use both on you. Ed first and then Tom."

Later. They were sitting up in bed, cuddling.

"Wow, you use those cocks so well Brianna. That was just the best. How can you go so long and hard with them and they didn't cum?"

"It's another little magic trick of mine. I can control when or if they cum. And generally I don't see the point in them cumming. It adds nothing to my experience."

"And that's not just for these two. I don't let any man cum when he has sex with me."

"So a guy will be in you, pumping away and he just can't get off. Don't you feel sorry for him? What does he do?"

"They usually keep going until I've had enough. Then I use my magic to make their cock sore."

"They withdraw all embarrassed and apologize saying it's never happened before. "

"I tell them not to worry. It doesn't bother me that they can't cum."

"The funny thing is sometimes the next time I see them outside in a normal situation. I will use a bit of magic on them and make them cum there. I made Brad Thomas cum in front of this one lady. She was so angry she kicked him in the balls. I just smiled at him when I went passed."

"Wow, I didn't know you had such a cruel streak."

"Not cruel. Just practical. I don't like the mess and sex is my pleasure not theirs. And unlike any other girl I can enforce that."

"I guess so. You are very cool Brianna. I was in shock a bit but you use Tom and Ed's cocks better than they do."

"Anytime my dear. I feel a deep connection with you. Even deeper now."

The girls beamed at each other and started kissing, slowly at first and then more passionately. Brianna pushed per friend down to her pussy for her to kiss.

"Lick my clit please."

As she was kissing, she handed her the mini-Tom.

It was now her friends turn to use the shared lovers on her.