Brianne Rides Again Pt. 01

Story Info
Crossdresser gets her first taste of a trucker.
1.2k words
4.28
58.4k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the last excursion at the rest stop I had to check it out again. I couldn't believe the fucking I got the last time. All the next day I couldn't even walk right because of the ass pounding I took. Days past and I kept wondering what kinda luck I would have if I went again. I was getting so excited thinking about it and I couldn't wait to go again.

A few weeks went by and I found my chance to do it. I put on a skin tight leopard print top that really showed off my breasts. I slipped into a black garter and pantyhose and slid a matching black thong between my firm ass. I found the perfect, loosely fitting black skirt that swayed just above my knees as I walked. After I finished putting my black knee high, "hooker boots" as I call them, I looked into the mirror. I saw a whore staring back at me with her ruby red lips, dark mascara caked eyes, and blue eye shadow. I grabbed my purse and walked out the door.

As I drove down the rode I couldn't wait to get there, but I was careful not to speed. I really didn't want to get pulled over like this, but even that seemed strangely arousing too. I could see the signs for the rest area, I was close, only a mile away. My stomach was in knots now as I approached the exit. Part of me was scared, but the other part was so excited ready to service an awaiting guy at the rest area.

I pulled in and saw a countless amount of semi's parked along the side. It was almost 3 in the morning at this point so I figured most of the truckers to be sleeping. I pulled to the front most part of the rest area and parked my car. I was kinda nervous getting out with all the possible truckers that could be watching me walk by them from there windows. I couldn't see anyone standing around but as I walked by 2 or 3 trucks one of the truck's air blow off triggered as I walked by, which kinda startled me, then I heard his door unlock. I wasn't sure if I should climb up there or not, I mean what if he really wasn't trying to flag me down. I looked up and a second later I seen him looking down at me from his passenger side window. I thought to myself, "this is it, he is looking for a good time." I opened the door and climbed up into his enormous rig. I didn't know what to expect, but when I got in I was relieved that he was actually kinda cute. He was probably in his mid-thirties, blond hair, shaven, and had some eyes that just looked at me like they liked what they saw. I felt relieved and very excited.

The first thing he asked me was if I liked to suck cock. I eagerly told him that I loved it. Unfortunately he didn't have one of those fancy bunks in the back, so he pulled his pants off right there in his seat. He told me to come over and have a taste, so I had to bend myself over this crazy computer thing he had in the middle where the consol would be. He had a decent sized cock that we was holding up for me as my head went passed his steering wheel and into his lap. I put it in my mouth and began sucking him like a good slut. I felt him pull my skirt up and rub my ass as I blew him. He was growing in my mouth and before long, he was fully erect, moaning with every bob of my head. I started to massage his balls as I sucked, and I felt his hand on my head guiding me up and down. I forced his cock to the back of my throat, holding it in my mouth as long as I could until I ran short of air. Then I came up for air as some of my saliva ran down my face onto his cock.

I sucked him for a good 10 minutes as he gyrated with my motions. He then asked me if I wanted to try a different position. I wanted to give him an answer but I didn't want to take him out of my mouth, so I just nodded my head and gave him a little moan telling him yes. I raised up out of his lap and got back in my seat. I went ahead and unzipped my skirt and let it drop to the floor as he climbed over and with just enough room stood up in front of me. His cock was at full attention, staring at me as he leaned it back into my mouth. I really liked this position, because I had never sucked on a cock before where I could just relax and suck. Normally I would on my knees or in some weird uncomfortable position sucking and slurping.

As I sucked him he started to pump his cock into the back of my throat, and I encouraged it by grabbing his ass and pulling him toward me. I could tell he was getting close because he put both hands on the back of my head and really started to gyrate and moan. Just then he asked me if I swallowed cum, in which I had taken maybe one load in my mouth prior, but I couldn't bring myself to swallow it. I was so turned on by everything that was going on that I moaned out an uh huh and shook my head yes as I worked my tongue around his cock, plunged deep into my mouth. He grunted out that he was going to cum and his whole body tensed up. I felt his balls tighten and he shot his white hot cum into my mouth. I could taste the saltiness of his cum in my mouth, and I was loving it, as I felt myself beginning to climax. I pulled him out of my mouth and looked up at him showing my cum covered tongue. Then I swallowed every bit of it, as he looked down on me. I came in my panties right at that moment.

He then climbed back over to the other side and started putting his pants back on. I slid back into my skirt and zipped it up. He thanked me for the release as I hunted for my purse. I figured it was time to go, so I try to find the door handle which was quite a task. When I finally got the door open I could feel the sultry night air as I climbed out. I knew the trucker parked behind us had to know what was going on as I straightened myself up, closing the door. I could feel the guy whom I just gave a blowjob to for about an hour staring at me as I walked in front of his truck to get back to my car. He drove off as soon as I got into my car. I was satisfied for the most part, but I still wanted a nice hard cock pumping in and out of me. I looked into the rearview mirror and wondered if there was anyone else who was here looking for a good time. Maybe I should take another lap down the row of trucks and see what I could find.