Brian's Crush

Story Info
Brian's moving, & has one chance to tell Claire how he feels.
2.1k words
4.16
30.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian didn't want to move. He didn't want to quit his job cleaning rooms at the nursing room. It wasn't that he loved cleaning up shit. It wasn't even because he'd miss some of the cool old people that lived there, although he would. Brian had a crush. The very first crush of his life, in fact. In high school, he had sex with every single member of the varsity cheer squad. Something that he was rather proud of, but it had been too easy. They were all thin, big-breasted girls with big mouths and hollow heads. At the time, this had been immensely satisfying to Brian. But he was tired of easy, brash women. He never would have imagined it possible to grow tired of them, but he was.

Claire was a fellow housekeeper in the nursing home. She was, at least for the present, the most beautiful woman Brian had ever seen. She was going to college, and worked in the evenings. Claire's face looked to Brian like that of a princess in a storybook. She had milky skin, and shiny green eyes. He imagined that her lips were exactly what people referred to when they said someone had a rosebud mouth. Claire had auburn hair that looked smoother than satin. Unfortunately, at work she always wore it in a bun, Brian supposed, to keep it out of the toilets when she cleaned them. He had seen her take it out after work, though. He had seen it tumble gratefully down her back after a long day. Her ass, though, was Claire's best feature by far. It was the roundest, plumpest little ass he had ever seen on someone with such a tiny waist. He knew if he were to touch that ass, he would cum immediately. Claire tits were sweet little things, too. Surprisingly small for the size of her ass, but cute nonetheless.

And now Brian was moving. It was the summer after high school graduation, and he was going away to college. Damn it, why didn't he approach Claire all summer? She was so quiet. Brian was fairly sure he had never once heard the girl's voice. He was mostly afraid to speak to her because he was terrified that the woman of his dreams would reject him cold. It was rare for Brian to meet anyone of the female persuasion that did not smile and giggle in his direction, or at least make eyes at him. Claire didn't even seem to know he was alive.

More than once, Brian had stepped into a vacant room, and jacked-off when Claire had bent over to pick something up, and the view of her ass had gotten him instantly hard. Now this was his last day at Pineview, and more likely than not, the last time that he'd ever see Claire. He had to do something. Anything.

Brian stood behind her as she clocked out, trying to figure out what to say. His heart was pounding. He couldn't believe that any woman was actually making him this nervous. "Hello," Brian said. Claire turned around, and looked like a deer in headlights for a moment.

"Hello," She replied slowly. Her voice was soft and clear and, Brian decided, the most beautiful voice he had ever heard.

"What's your name?" Brian asked, just so that he could hear her say it.

"Claire O'Neill," She answered, looking at him carefully.

"I'm Brian Morris," He said, "Can we talk somewhere?"

Claire just nodded her head. Brian led her to the break room, which he knew would be empty. They sat down together in their matching uniforms. Brian didn't know how to start, but he knew he couldn't back out at this point. "Claire, I have to confess something to you. I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. More than anything I'd love to get to know you," Brian stopped, waiting for any reply.

"I'd like that," Claire said finally, "I've had my eye on you, too." Brian was surprised, and extremely happy to hear this.

"But it can't happen. This is my last day here. I'm moving. I'm going to college in Arizona," Brian said wildly, "I'm sorry. I had to tell you how I felt."

"I can't believe this," Claire said, more to herself than Brian, "The first time a guy shows any interest in me, and he's leaving."

"Come with me," Brian said. After looking to be sure no one was coming, he unlocked the door to an office. He turned on a little lamp that gave them just enough light to see each other, and locked the door behind him, "No one will know we're in here if we're quiet."

Claire stood in front of him, and absent-mindedly pulled her hair-tie out, letting the soft auburn curls tumble around her shoulders and down her back. Brian stepped closer to her, and kissed her softly. He slowly slipped his tongue into her small mouth. She was slow to respond, but when she did, it was with fervor. For a while, they kissed in silence. Claire felt his hardness pressing into her hip, and she felt afraid.

"Brian," She said breathlessly, "I've never done this before."

"You're a virgin?"

"Yes, but what I meant was that I've never even been kissed before this."

"Do you want to…give yourself to me?" He asked gently. "There's nothing to be afraid of. I'll take care of you."

Claire just nodded. She had wanted Brian for a long time. His warm brown eyes and firm body had found their way into her dreams hundreds of times. She had rubbed her clit as many times pretending that it was Brian doing it.

He helped Claire out of her shirt. She stood before him in her plain white bra, looking afraid, and at the same time eager. Brian reached behind Claire's back, as he kissed her neck, to unfasten the bra. Her small breasts stood out from her chest, her nipples hard from anticipation. Brian sat in the office chair, and pulled Claire into his lap. He couldn't believe his dream was coming true. Brian took one of the hard, little nipples into his mouth, and licked at it softly. Claire touched his hair, and closed her eyes. She pressed her leg into Brian's erection. It felt so large.

"I've wanted you so badly for so long, Claire," Brian whispered.

"Me too, Brian," He reached into the elastic band of her uniform pants, and slipped his finger into Claire's wet little crack. She gasped, and wrapped her arms around his neck when he touched her long-neglected clit. Brian delighted in the fact that he was the first man to touch it. He rubbed it very slowly, torturously as she moaned in his ear. Claire spread her legs a little, wondering why this felt so much better when Brian actually was doing it, than when she pretended he was. Claire could feel that she was going to have a powerful orgasm. "I'm going to cum, Brian," She whispered in his ear. He almost fell in love with her when she said his name like that.

"It's okay, Claire. Feel it. Just let go," Brian whispered back, wanting to make this so good for her that she'd never forget him.

"Oh, it feels so good," She moaned. Brian felt her body quiver as Claire's orgasm quaked through her. His fingers were wet from her juices. Brian put them to his lips and sucked them.

"You taste good, Claire," Brian said, "I want more. Lie on the floor," Claire obeyed without question, and Brian helped her off with her uniform pants and white cotton underwear. The floor of the office was hard, but it would have to do. Brian pressed her legs apart, and knelt between them. Brian's thumbs pressed the lips of her sweet pussy away from her clit. His tongue flicked at her exposed clit quickly, and Claire's breath drew in sharply. Brian licked at her folds hungrily, wanting never to forget the taste of this girl. He held onto her plump, beautiful ass, using it to press her cunt into face. Brian suckled and licked her excited clit until she was about to cum again. His warm, insistent tongue was the most wonderful thing that Claire had ever felt. She almost thought that she might pass out from the pleasure, and from restraining her screams. Claire arched her back, burying Brian's face even deeper. He pressed his tongue as far as he could into her pussy, letting it pulsate around him. Brian felt a strange stirring in his stomach with the joy that he felt in his ability to make her feel good. He'd never really cared with any of the others that he'd been with. Strange, he thought, it felt really good.

Brian's prick was positively aching at this point, and he couldn't wait another moment to fuck Claire. He positioned himself above her, and was about to enter, when she said, "Wait, Brian," Claire sat up, "I want to taste you, too," she said shyly. Brian just nodded, smiled, and quickly pulled off his pants and boxers. Claire got between his legs, and was amazed at the cock before her. She put one hand around the thick shaft, and lowered her mouth down to the head and put it in her mouth. Claire wasn't exactly sure what she was supposed to do, so she just followed her instinct. Once the head was inside her mouth, she licked it all the way around. She then proceeded to pull as much of it into her mouth as she possibly could. As she slid it out again, she let her tongue massage it, Claire was very happy to hear Brian's low moans. Claire used her hand to pump up and down on his massive cock as she licked the head tenderly. Brian was surprised how well Claire sucked cock. She was obviously inexperienced, but it felt so awesome anyway. He stroked her hair, and resisted the urge to slam his prick to the back of her throat. He had to fuck her now! "Claire, I need you. I need to be inside of you."

Brian had Claire lie on the floor again. He got on his knees between her legs. She had them eagerly spread. She was definitely ready. "Don't worry, Claire. I'll take care of you," Brian said again. He could see that she was a little frightened of his huge cock being inside of her. Brian put his hands under Claire's ass, and slowly pushed his thick penis into her tiny snatch. He very carefully pressed it in and out, thankful they were both well lubricated. Once Brian got it all the way into her, he began thrusting harder. Her tight pussy felt so amazing around his fat prick. He wasn't going to last long this way.

Brian pulled out, and sat up. He then pulled Claire onto his lap, and was back inside of her very quickly. Her legs were wrapped around his waist, and they were chest to chest. Their hips rocked in unison, making them feel like one person. Claire hugged Brian, and he hugged her. They wanted the moment to last forever, clinging together, knowing that it wouldn't. Brian and Claire understood that they would probably never see each other again after this wonderful night, and neither was happy about it. But in this tender moment they were one. Brian's thick shaft filled Claire's emptiness fully. Their arms and legs were wound around each other. There mouths were connected in a warm, tender, eager kiss. Both of them moved towards a long, satisfying climax, Brian's cock moving a few inches in and out of Claire's sweet little pussy as they rocked back and forth.

Finally, the walls of Claire's vagina began squeezing at Brian's cock with intense fury, causing his orgasm to begin as well. His thick cum squirted into Claire with an intensity that he had never known. Both of them moaned as the room swirled around them and they only felt each other. It was the best, most fulfilling orgasm of Brian's life, and he was so happy that it was with Claire.

The couple held each other in silence for a long time when it was all over. Both were afraid that they had found perfection, and would now have to let it go. Once they were dressed, Brian said, "I'm afraid I may be in love with you, Claire. I think I have been all summer. I've never been in love."

"The sad thing is I think I love you, too. If this is meant to be, we'll find a way. If not, well, I don't think we'll ever forget each other." Claire's big eyes met with Brian's brown ones, and they kissed, a long tender kiss, which they hoped would not be their last.