Brian's Sleepwalking Adventure Pt. 03

Story Info
The Punishment; The Showers; The Bath.
2.5k words
4.08
20.9k
1
1

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 11/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirBosk1
SirBosk1
16 Followers

This story is based on what may be an urban myth from my college days. A fraternity brother told me about the incident after my own adventure, described in my story "Pledge Class Payback" so I believe it to be true. When I asked about it, no one could remember the actual names or years or the fraternity. However, it fed my imagination and inspired me to write this story. It is based on a "true incident" with a lot of embellishments. All persons, names, places, events, and descriptions, are purely fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons, names, places, events, or descriptions, is totally unintentional and a pure coincidence. That is, except for the "urban myth" about a sleep walking football frat brother and his abandonment in another town. It starts a bit slow so please be patient..

This story contains scenes of kidnapping, non consensual exhibitionism, bondage, spanking, water sports, CFNM, forced homosexual acts and other erotic themes between adults of college age or older. If such subjects are offensive, uninteresting or if you are a minor (i.e., child) please leave now. This work is copyright by the author and commercial use is prohibited without permission. Personal/private copies are permitted only if complete including the copyright notice. The author would appreciate your comments -- pro and con, including constructive criticism, and suggestions.

Chapter 5, The Punishment

One of his buddies had picked up the twine during the chase and gave it to Luke.

Even though Brian struggled, with the help of his buddies, Luke easily tied Brian's hands crossed behind his back.

Pulling out his clasp knife, Luke cut a long thin strip from the curtain and used it to temporarily tie Brian's ankles together.

Catching their breath, the hunting group rested while Luke flipped his cell phone and called his Mom.

"Mom, we got the bastard over on Maple Street and have him tied up. We'll be over to your place in a couple of minutes. Before we leave we want to warm him up first."

Mary said, "Great, son, the laundry is filling up with the Sunday morning woman's group like usual and I have been filling them in. They've been calling all of their friends to come over. A lot of the neighbors heard all the noise and they're on their way too. Your Uncle is coming and told me to tell you not to hurt him too bad or you'll be in trouble too."

"Great, Mom, we'll be over in a bit."

Hanging up his phone, Luke told his buddies about the audience that was building and told them he wanted to do a little preliminary punishment before they left for his Mom's.

With his hand's and feet tied, held down by two linebackers, Brian was helpless. He was also getting very worried.

"Well, Brian, I don't think you know who we are, do you?" growled Luke.

Brian didn't know and pleaded that he didn't intentionally streak Luke's Mom, that someone had stripped and dumped him there.

"We all know you're full of shit Brian. You're a pervert and probably do this all of the time. You don't have your buddies to protect you this time. You just got caught this time and by the defense of the North Central football team. We're not going to let you go until you get what's coming to you."

Brian, gasped, really frightened now. These guys hated him! He started struggling again but gave up almost immediately when he realized there was no way he could break free.

Luke began pulling out his belt. Understanding immediately, several of the other men did the same.

Luke's buddy, John said, "well, it was your Mom so you give the first licks. Leave some for us!"

Doubling his belt, with the buckle in his hand, Luke swung the belt over his head and brought it down hard on Brian's ass, right across the plumpest part. Instantly a white stripe appeared that quickly turned very red and swelled into a welt.

His buddies cheered and John said, "that was a good one, stopping there?"

"Not hardly," Luke said and continued to flail away at Brian's reddening ass and thighs.

Finally, getting winded, Luke stopped. "Ok guys, your turn."

Luke stepped back, rethreading his belt into his pants.

Brian was trying to escape the blows that were rapidly turning his ass and thighs redder and redder, changing from bright pink to blood red in no time. He could do nothing to avoid the blows.

Brian's enemies were big strong pissed off men and were not holding back. They were paying Brian back for their humiliation the previous year and for perving Luke's Mom. They were on a mission.

Brian had never felt such pain. Even on the football field, where he had taken a lot of hard hits.

He begged them to stop but all they did was laugh at him.

He started crying, promising them anything if they would please stop.

But they wouldn't stop.

They enjoyed his cries for mercy, his pleading, his screams. He was getting what he deserved.

Finally, Luke called a halt to the fun, reaching down with his knife, he cut the rest of the curtain from Brian's shoulder and back.

Brian was nude again, covered only by mud, some odd leaves and twigs. His body was wet from sweat and dew, glistening in the morning sun.

"Turn the bastard over. Its time to get him up and over to my Mom's. She has a surprise waiting for him."

Despite the beating and the humiliation from the whipping, Brian feared this more.

Luke cut the plastic strip holding his ankles and they stood him on his feet, holding him firmly by his strong arms and wrists.

Brian tried to bend over to hide his tiny package but Luke kicked him square in his sore ass, straightening him.

Suddenly John noticed Brian's tiny prick and nuts and yelled, "no wonder he was running so fast, his dick is smaller than my kid brother's!"

Kicking his legs apart, John cried, "look at that tiny thing. It's like a clit. Brian's a big girl."

Not believing it, they all had a look and started roaring with laughter.

Brian blushed from head to toe. His secret had been exposed to his worst enemies.

"Well, since he's a big girl, maybe he sucks cock like a girl," said John.

Thinking it over, Luke said, "Not now, I promised my Mom we would warm him up and bring him over to the laundry. He's warm enough for now. Bring him over to the truck."

Brian breathed a sigh of relief until it dawned on him that Luke had said, "not now."

Chapter 6, The Showers

Dragging the nude wide receiver to the truck, John said, "We can't take this filthy bastard to your Mom's laundry. He'll get the clothes dirty and he's not riding in my clean truck. I just washed it!"

Luke, thinking the same thing as they dragged Brian along, had an idea.

"Retie his hands in front of him," Luke said. "Take him to the back of the truck."

Luke pointed to a coil of rope in the back of John's truck said, "Tie his hands with the rope and attach the rest to the bumper hitch. Make sure the rope is only 6 feet long. I have an idea."

Liking any thing that would humiliate their enemy more, the rest of them hastened to comply.

With Brian retied behind the truck, Luke told the rest to climb in back. "John, pull away slowly and head for my Mom's."

Slowly the truck moved away, forcing Brian to jog behind them, his magnificent ass flexing and spreading as he tried not to fall.

Luke, unzipped his fly, pulled out his dick and started pissing on Brian, hitting him first on the top of his blond head, then lower, hitting him in the face.

As Luke's stream weakened, it continued to lower, finally hitting Brian in the belly just above his blond pubic hair, running down his tiny cock and balls, rolling down his thighs and calves to his bare feet.

Laughing at the show, the rest lined up, betting who could hit him in the face, his eyes and mouth, their piss continued to stream down his body.

Because of the effort to keep up, and winded from the chase and beating, Brian was gulping down air, trying to feed his starving lungs. With his mouth open, trying to breath, he was swallowing some of the piss, sometimes choking on it as it tried to enter his lungs with his breath. It shot out of his nose as he coughed, making it even harder to breath.

Normally a jog of half a mile like this one would have been easy for Brian. But, he had been coughing and trying not to breath through his mouth to avoid swallowing piss. He was tiring fast and had already stumbled a couple of times, almost going down.

As they slowly moved through the streets, Luke's neighbors and other town's people started coming out of their houses to witness the spectacle. Luke yelled at them, "We caught the bastard that perved my Mom. It's that wide receiver from Western!"

The whole town had been humiliated by the defeat the previous year and they cheered as Brian was being drenched, paraded through town. The pervert deserved it!

By the time they reached Luke's Mom's place, Brian was soaked and breathless. However, he was clean but for a thin yellow sheen, some mud and dust on his feet and ankles. His mouth tasted horrible and he was naked with his tiny dick and balls even more shriveled, chilled by the rush of air as he ran and the fall temperatures. Every ragged breath smelled like piss.

Exhausted, he fell to his knees as they stopped behind the Laundromat.

Chapter 7, The Bath

John parked in the small lot behind Luke's Mom's place. The lot wasn't very big, just large enough for a couple of cars and his truck.

Next door was the town pet store where Jude's Dad made a good living as the town Vet and only pet supply outlet for miles.

Luke got out of the truck cab, came around the back and untied Brian. "Get up asshole, we need to hose you down before you go in.

Brian struggled to his feet, his hands tied in front of him. He stood with his head bowed down, wavering slightly on his big size 13 feet.

Jude, understanding immediately, grabbed the long black hose at the back of his Dad's store and started spraying down Brian with cold tap water, sluicing off the piss and mud. The water poured off of Brian and into the pea gravel, running slowly to the curbside storm drain.

While Jude was hosing Brian, Luke went over to the dog run and reached inside for a large old dog collar that was hanging from a long rusty chain made of twisted machine links. He couldn't get the chain loose and it was too strong to break but the collar unclipped easily.

When Jude was satisfied, Luke put the collar on Brian, cut another 6 foot length of rope from line in the truck and tied it to the collar as a leash.

"Before we go inside asshole, do you have to piss or shit? I don't want you messing up my Mom's place?" said Luke.

Brian said, "I need to pee."

"Well, go ahead faggot, piss. Just don't get any on yourself, we don't have time to hose your off again," Said Luke.

"What, here in the open?" Cried Brian.

"Quick fucking around, shit head, of course here!" said Luke.

Embarrassed, Brian took his tiny pecker between two fingers and stated pissing towards the storm drain as Jude ran the hose to help it along. The stream was thin but strong and seemed to never end.

Luke yanked on the leash, "Are you going to take forever or are you holding back so you can play with yourself, faggot?" laughed Luke.

When his head and shoulders were pulled to the side, Brian's aim faltered and he pissed on the rope still hanging from his tied wrists, spraying his crotch, thighs and Luke!

Enraged that Brian had pissed on him, Luke yanked on Brian's leash again while punching him hard in the gut. Luke's granite fist sank into Brian's slack stomach, seemingly, all of the way to Brian's spine.

His breath violently forced out of him, this time, Brian went down to the gravel on his hands and knees, still pissing on himself.

As Brian gasped to regain his breath, Luke put his boot on Brian's flank and shoved him over on his back, feet and tied hands flailing away like an inverted turtle.

While Luke held the rope leash and stood on the rope tied to Brian's wrists, Jude hosed him down again. This time Jude dialed the nozzle to the tightest stream to apply the most force possible. He trained the harsh stream on Brian's face and chest, down to his belly and held a steady blast on Brian's nuts.

Brian started to curl himself up to protect his wounded nuts but two of the other men each quickly grabbed an ankle and spread him wide, pulling his legs and ankles as far as they could, almost into a perfect cheerleader splits.

Still breathless, Brian couldn't even scream his agony.

"Bring his legs up here so Jude can get at the faggot's ass too," ordered Luke.

Laughing and holding Brian's knees locked, Pete and Jed started walking Brian's legs up his body, separating at Luke so Brian was bent in half with his ass wide spread and open, exposing his tight virgin asshole to everyone.

Jude moved the stream up and down, first on Brian's nuts and then on Brian's asshole, then back again, trying to force water into him while punishing his nuts.

Jude was succeeding. Clear water was first streaming into Brian and then shooting out, no longer clean. Brian was humiliated and crying from the pain in his nuts and belly.

Roaring with laughter, the men kept their positions until the water ran clear and Luke tired of the cruel game.

"That's enough Jude, rinse him off. We're running late," said Luke.

After Jude changed the nozzle to a spray and finished, Pete and Jed released Brian's ankles.

His legs sprang forward, releasing the painful tension to his hamstrings and his feet slammed into the ground.

Luke moved off the rope holding his hands but held onto the leash.

"Come along pervert, my Mom's friends are waiting for you," said Luke.

Brian, fearing more abuse, struggled to his feet again, straining at the leash to avoid another blow to his already spasming gut.

Still unsteady on his feet, dripping water and held by a leash, he was forced to follow Luke as he opened the back door of the Laundromat.

He made a cute picture, his rosy wet magnificent ass shining in the morning sun.

SirBosk1
SirBosk1
16 Followers