Brian's Stepdaughter, Brian's Slut

Story Info
Autumn's new stepfather puts her in a compromising position.
2.4k words
4.39
303.4k
135
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 01/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was eight, my father was killed in an industrial accident. My mother grieved for him for a very long time, and I too missed my dad coming in from work and picking me up in his arms.

For the next ten years, it was just me and Mom. She went back to finish her college degree with the life insurance money Dad left her and eventually landed a great job that got us out of the city's blue collar section where we'd lived for many years.

One day, Mom had come home announcing she had a new boyfriend.

At first, I was happy for her again; I figured that now at the age of 46 (but she looks about a decade younger), she met a nice older man at her job.

But that wasn't the case; Mom had met him at a club when she went out with her friends from work one Friday night for a few drinks.

When she did finally did bring Brian home several weeks later, I nearly fell over dead. The guy had to be at least twenty years younger than she was.

My God, I thought, Mom's going through a mid-life crisis!

He was dark, maybe with some Spanish or Indian in him, attractive with a great body and a promising bulge in his pants.

Brian wasn't exceptionally tall, but at 5'10, he was taller than Mom, with black hair and green eyes.

He also had a landscaping business, which meant he was off during the winter months.

Brian had initially struck me as a total asshole that acted like he was king of the house once Mom moved him in two weeks later, and the attitude stuck after they got married three months later.

The winter when I turned eighteen, Mom had been away on a business trip.

Used to being in the house alone when she was gone, I would bring guys home for a study partner and yes, sex.

I wasn't allowed to bring them home when she was there, so when she was gone, I would become a total slut, fucking and sucking any hot and willing stud I brought home, even getting into a threesome with two guys at one point.

On this particular day, though, I thought Brian had also been away.

I always loved fucking on Mom's huge king sized bed in contrast to my own double bed, so that is where I had led Randy when we'd come home from the library.

Within minutes, he and I had gotten naked and my mouth quickly engulfed as much of Randy's big hard cock as I could.

He'd gotten so excited from me sucking him so well and deep, a large load of his cum flooded my mouth as he grinned down approvingly while I swallowed every drop.

Randy then pulled me onto the bed, where he wordlessly dove his head between my legs, both finger fucking me and working my clit with his tongue, sucking and licking my horny pussy until I came right into his mouth.

By now, he was hard again; I pushed him onto his back and climbed on his stiff pole and began bucking wildly up and down, my legs clutching his hips as I gave him the fuck of his life.

After fucking him hard and riding high for over twenty minutes, Randy shot off his second load of cum, this time into my pussy, his loud growls in time with my own orgasmic cries.

We rested for a few moments before he had to leave, then we got up to dress before heading downstairs and I walked him to his car as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

He'd only wanted to study and to fuck. Besides, he had to leave anyway; Mom was due home that evening from her trip and the last thing I needed was to be busted with a guy in the house.

I then went back into the house to take a shower, washing myself well until no traces of Randy's cum was left, then put on fresh clothes.

I made my way back downstairs to get a drink from the kitchen and made sure everything was in order. When I came out to the living room, there sat Brian on the couch.

"Have a good time with your boyfriend?" he asked slyly.

"When did you get in?" I asked, shocked to see him there.

"I've been home for over three hours. I was working down in the basement when I heard something up here, then noise upstairs. Lo and behold if I didn't find little Autumn in Mom's and my bedroom with a guy."

He then pulled out his cell phone, showing me a video on it of me bouncing on Randy's stiff pole.

"You fucking pervert!" I yelled.

"Didn't know you had your own sex video, did you? I'm sure Mom's not going to be happy to see this. I always figured you were a slut that opened her legs for anything with a dick when Mom wasn't around, but now I have proof."

"Brian, don't do this," I begged.

"Why not? You never liked me, and frankly, I think you're a spoiled little blond bitch that thinks she can get by because she's a hot chick with big tits. Got news for you, baby; it's not going to be that easy of a ride anymore."

"Please, Brian," I begged again. "Can we just forget it? I won't bring anyone else home, I promise. I'll do anything."

He then quirked an eyebrow. "Did you just say 'anything?' "

I nodded, desperate for him not to show that damn phone video to Mom when she came home. She would kill me for sure, either that or ground me for eternity.

"Yes," I finally choked out.

"Just what I wanted to hear," Brian said with an evil smile. "Because there is one thing you can do."

I hated to ask, having a feeling that I knew what was coming, but I asked anyway. "What?"

"Suck me off. You know you've wanted to do me anyway."

"Oh my God, you sick freak!"

"Your choice, bitch. Either get me off or I show this to Mom."

Brian then pulled down his sweat pants, revealing nothing but a well-endowed erection.

"I always thought you were hot even if you are a bitch," he said, beginning to stroke himself. "Watching you fuck that guy earlier really turned me on. Mom's been gone almost a week and I'm horny as hell."

I stood there without a word, wondering how I was going to give my own stepfather a blow job without being totally repulsed, even if he was sexy.

Had he not been Mom's husband and a total jerk, I would have had no trouble going down on him.

But now I had no choice; suck Brian off or be in deep shit with Mom.

I got up the nerve, heading over to the couch about to get into position when he stopped me.

"Not yet," he said. "Take off your clothes. I like my women naked when they suck my dick."

Oh God, this is going to be worse than I thought as I undressed, feeling creeped out that his eyes were wandering over my own body.

"You have some great tits there. Just like Mom's, only a little firmer. Now let's hope you have a good mouth too."

Grimacing, I then kneeled between his legs, hoping this would be over soon.

"That's my girl," he said. "Suck me like a good little slut."

Thinking about how I had sucked other guys, I closed my eyes and took Brian into my mouth, sucking his dick from tip to base, back and forth, swirling my tongue around the head.

"Fucking Christ!" he blurted out, then trailed off. "You DO suck cock as good as your mother....maybe better...oh God, baby, suck it..suck it..."

I continued licking and sucking before I let Brian's tool pop out of my mouth to dip down and lick his balls.

"Oh shit, don't stop now," Brian moaned. "Suck that dick like the slut you are. Make me cum."

I looked up at him for a moment before I put my lips over the tip and suctioned his prick back into my mouth in one gulp.

As I worked on Brian's cock, I found myself strangely enjoying the sensation of having him in my mouth.

I upped my suctioning, taking his entire shaft down to his balls, bobbing my head up and down even faster, sucking my stepfather's cock for nearly ten minutes before I felt him swell in my mouth.

He put his hands on both sides of my head, bucking his hips and fucking my face, before letting out a loud groan as he shot off into my mouth.

"Swallow it, slut," he panted, still gripping my head. "Take all that cum down. Your mother won't do it....I want to watch you swallow."

He didn't have to convince me; the taste of his sperm was turning me on and I swallowed every drop, watching the look of pure pleasure on his face as I did so, then licked him clean.

When I finished, I sat back on my heels. "What did you think?"

"You are one hot cock slut, that's what I think. And you should get a little something in return."

"You'll erase that sex video of me?"

"Mmmmm..." he said, pulling me up. "Let's try something else first."

Brian then lay me back on the couch and opened my legs, hungrily eyeing my bald pussy.

"Hmmm," he approved, running his hand over it. "Maybe I should tell Mom to shave her landing strip. Nothing is as hot as a naked cunt."

The next thing I knew, I felt his tongue on my pussy, licking my slit up and down toward my ass while sliding two fingers into my now-saturated box, licking my clit, and totally eating me out, going down further at one point to lick my ass.

Rimming my asshole, he continued to finger fuck me then before licking his way back up to my pussy, sliding his fingers out of my cunt and one into my asshole, pumping it in and out while he licked my pussy round and round.

I didn't want to, but I felt myself ready to cum. I began to shudder and exploded in the most intense orgasm I had ever known; I had never experienced such a hard cum with any guy before Brian had gone down on me.

By now, I was so horny I couldn't take it anymore. My early repulsion of Brian now gone, I found myself needing his cock in me. I had to fuck him.

He had picked up on this, and hard once more, he positioned himself between my legs.

Without any hesitation, I felt the head of his cock along my wet slit before he plunged his entire shaft inside me.

I gasped at how good it felt to have Brian's cock fill my pussy. It had struck me that I was fucking a man that was my stepfather, but it was a real man I was having sex with, not some guy from school.

"You've always wanted this, didn't you? You want to be my little fuck slut, don't you? Oh God, Autumn, I've always wanted your hot cunt!"

He quickened his pace as he pounded my hungry box. The muscles in my pussy clenched hard around his dick while I cried out in pure pleasure.

"That's it, baby," he said. "Cum for me. I want to have my fuck slut cum for me."

"Oh yeah...make me cum again," I said looking his deep in his eyes.

He must have enjoyed that scene as he pounded my cunt harder and faster.

"Dirty little Autumn. You're a dirty cock-hungry slut, a bigger slut than Mom."

I went into another mind blowing orgasm; I just couldn't get enough of Brian's pole slamming in and out of me.

"Yes," I panted, grunting at him to give it to me. "I'm your slut. I want all that big dick. Fuck me, Brian. Fuck me like the dirty slut bitch I am!"

His eyes rolled back as he took long deep strokes and fucking me the hardest way he could; I could feel him getting closer to reaching his own climax.

Brian's hips slammed against me a few more times before he quickly pulled out of my pussy and straddled my body.

"I'm going to cum...I'm going to cum all over you right now!" he growled, jerking his prick hard.

Long ropes of hot semen shot out, landing on my face, my tits, my stomach, and other parts of my body before he got up and rubbed his cock around my face as the last few drops of cum drained from it.

"Damn, you are one good little cum slut," Brian said, out of breath as he collapsed on his knees and stared at my semen-drenched body.

"Did you like that, baby? Your mom won't let me cum anywhere except in her pussy. I need a little variety now and then."

I couldn't respond; I just lay there smiling at him, reveling from the fantastic sex I just had. He had also been the first guy to cum all over me, and I loved it.

He grinned again. "Just one more thing to do."

Oh no, I thought. I was totally exhausted now from the sex we'd just had; what else could he want?

Brian then pulled out his phone. "A man has to keep his promise, doesn't he?" he asked as he erased the video he'd made earlier of me and Randy.

Shortly after, we heard Mom's car pull into the driveway; both of us hurriedly gathered up our clothes, running upstairs.

Brian had dressed quickly in the bedroom as I jumped into the shower to wash his cum off my body just as Mom came into the door.

Whew! Talk about a close call....

Since that day, I no longer brought guys home for sex...or anything else.

Nowadays when Mom goes out of town or even nights while she's asleep, Brian and I are doing all the wild, slutty things we both only fantasized about previously.

Unlike the other guys I slept with before, he always satisfies me, making me have no less than three orgasms each time we fuck.

And to think I always thought he was such an asshole. Was I wrong or what?

Who knew such a great fuck existed under my own roof and I would enjoy being his own slut so much?