Brian's Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian looked at a wave rolling in before answering. "I don't know," he sighed. "I wish I had some magic button to press. I broke my crystal ball a long time ago," he laughed.

"You're silly," Gretchen said, punching his arm playfully. She watched him as his attention was turned to the water once more. "Do you think you'd like to be more than just friends with me?"

"You know I would."

"Me too," she agreed.

"Maybe we can spend the rest of the weekend getting to know each other better and see what happens." He squeezed her hand.

"I'd like that."

For the rest of their time there, they talked and kissed and watched the waves splash along the shore.

It was after midnight when they picked up and walked back arm in arm to the house. Gretchen tossed the blanket on the chair by the door and turned the dead bolt. Brian was exhausted by then and looked forward to sleep, but he also wanted to be with her.

"Do you want something to drink?" she asked. "Wine? Beer?"

Brian shook his head and reached for her, gathering her in his arms. Gretchen stiffened and pulled away. Puzzled, Brian let go of her.

"Just a second," she said. "I want to draw the drapes." Brian understood instantly as anyone could see into her condo from the beach.

After closing the drapes, Gretchen moved back to Brian. "Now, where were we?"

Brian laughed and took her in his arms again. "I believe I was about to kiss you again."

"And I believe I'm going to let you," Gretchen replied.

This time, his kisses were more urgent and passionate than they were on the beach. Gretchen noticed immediately the sincerity of his affection and let herself melt in his arms. Her kisses in return were warmer and more intense in nature than before.

Buoyed by this change, Brian's hand found her left breast and he cupped it, giving a gentle squeeze.

Gretchen groaned from the pleasure it gave her, but she wasn't ready to go any further than kissing that night. Placing her hand over his, she deftly held it and then removed it from her breast. Looking in his eyes, she said, "Not tonight, baby," and gave him a reassuring smile.

"You can't blame me for trying," he said as he kissed her hand. He laughed. "In fact, I think you would have been disappointed if didn't try."

Gretchen laughed, too, because she knew it was true. "You know me too well." She moved away from him now that intensity of their moment was gone. "Come on, help me with the sofa so I can make your bed."

As they began preparing the sofa bed, the wind picked up as another storm approached. The waves lapped against the shore angrily as the wind whistled through the trees. Gretchen paid no attention to it as she went to the linen closet to find some sheets, a pillow and a blanket. On the other hand, Brian moved to the patio door and looked through the blinds.

When Gretchen returned, Brian moved away from the door to help her. Within minutes, it was done and they looked at each other. Brian's attention was diverted once more to the fast approaching storm.

"Don't you like storms?" she asked.

"Not really," he replied.

"You can turn on the stereo or TV if that'll help you sleep."

"Being next to you in your bed would help me sleep."

"No, no, no," Gretchen said, shaking her finger at him, "you wouldn't get any sleepthere." She grinned. "AndIwouldn't get any sleep, either."

"It doesn't hurt to ask."

Gretchen giggled nervously before turning and going to her room to change. "Be back in a few minutes," she called over her shoulder. Brian watched her leave before he grabbed a pair of sweat pants from his bag and headed to the bathroom.

When she emerged from her bedroom, she knocked on the closed bathroom door. "Are you decent?" she asked. "I need to brush my teeth."

"No, but come on in anyway," Brian teased.

Silence.

"I'm decent, Gretchen. You can come in."

The door knob turned and the door opened slowly. Brian walked to the door and opened it all the way. He was wearing a pair of black sweat pants, but was shirtless. Gretchen looked at him in admiration. She had never seen him without a shirt on before and she was impressed at his definition. His arms, shoulders and chest were nicely muscled for a somewhat thin person.

"You've been working out," she said.

"Two or three times a week." He stepped aside and Gretchen brushed past. She was wearing a forest green nightgown which came down to her knees. Even though it was modest, Brian thought she looked sexy in it.

"It shows."

"Thanks."

While she brushed her teeth, Brian left and put his clothes in his bag. While he was there, he took out his own toothbrush and toothpaste and returned to the bathroom. Gretchen finished just as he was about to begin.

"Could you leave for a minute?" she asked. "I need to pee."

"Can't I watch?" he asked, grinning.

"No. I can't pee with someone watching. You just want to see my pussy, that's all."

"What's wrong with that?" The thought of seeing her pussy caused a stir beneath his waist.

"Go on, get out," she said, shaking her head and dismissing him with a wave of her hand. "It'll only take me a couple minutes."

"Okay, okay," he laughed. He closed the door behind him and waited until she finished.

When he was finished in the bathroom, Brian noticed the wind was stronger than before and heard the rain pounding upon the ceiling and the windows.

Gretchen saw the trepidation in his eyes and it melted her. He was still so much like a kid at times. She moved to his side and hugged him. "The storm won't keep you awake, will it?"

"Probably."

"I've got some sleeping pills you can use."

"No," he replied, shaking his head. "I always feel like I'm in a fog the next day."

"Well, it's there if you want it."

"Thanks, but no. I'll be okay. I should be able to get through it."

"Well, if you get scared, I'll keep my door open," she smiled wickedly at him.

Brian blinked and he wasn't sure if she was joking or not. "I wouldn't trust myself," he said.

Gretchen laughed, "Neither would I." She kissed him sweetly on the lips. "Good night, Brian. I really love you."

Brian released her and winked. "I love you, too."

As Gretchen walked away to her bedroom, Brian couldn't help but wish he was accompanying her as he watched her hips sway sweetly underneath the green satin of her nightgown. When she disappeared into the darkness and the sounds of sheets being rustled was heard, Brian opened the drapes and turned out the lights before settling into his own bed. Distant rolling thunder could be heard and a flash of lightning was seen from time to time.

While waiting for sleep to overtake him, Brian thought back to their time on the beach when they first professed their love for each other. It was not a revelation for either of the two, rather a mere verbal affirmation of the truth. In their own minds, each knew they loved the other for quite a while. Now, they felt they had the strength to say it aloud. Brian's heart was beating quickly as he thought of Gretchen's playful invitation to her bed. How serious was she or was she being serious at all? He didn't know then and he didn't know now. He thought she was cute and sexy from the moment he first saw her and thinking of her in a sexual way was not an unnatural thing for him. Exploring her sexually was something he wanted to do now and marriage vows be damned. In his mind, he wasn't married anymore, so it didn't matter.

As he had feared, sleep did not come easily for Brian. The storm and thoughts of Gretchen swirled through his mind like a whirling dervish and he wondered how long it would take. As the minutes ticked away in his brain, he finally started to drift off. Just before all turned dark, he wondered if Gretchen was having trouble sleeping, too.

A bright morning sun greeted Brian as he woke slowly from his slumber. Sitting up on his elbows, Brian squinted toward the window and then in the direction of Gretchen's room. She wasn't up yet, or she wasn't out of her room. As he got accustomed to the brightness, Brian looked at the kitchen clock and saw it was a few minutes after eight. His bladder was protesting, so he lazily got up and bumbled and stumbled to the bathroom.

Once he finished, he looked in the mirror as he washed his hands and saw his tousled blond hair and heavy growth of a beard in its reflection. "I've seen worse," he mumbled to no one in particular. He ran his wet hands through his hair in hopes of getting it in place. It looked better, but not much.

He left the bathroom and looked in the direction of Gretchen's bedroom. Her door was still open, so he wandered over and peeked inside. Sparky was in his cage sound asleep and Gretchen had already kicked off her covers and was laying on her left side looking at him. Her nightgown was pulled up a little above her knees showing part of her lower thigh.

"Hey there," he said quietly.

"Hey yourself," she replied.

"I didn't know if you were awake, so I thought I'd check."

"I've been awake for a while. Come in and sit with me." She patted the bed as an invitation.

Brian moved to her side and laid down next to her, his head propped upon his right elbow. Gretchen leaned over and kissed him lightly.

"How did you sleep?" she asked.

"Terrible," he grinned. "What about you?"

"No better, I think." Her hand moved to his shoulder as she tried to snuggle closer.

"I was thinking maybe you would want me to take you out for breakfast this morning," he suggested.

"I'm not all that hungry," Gretchen replied. Instead, she kissed him again and pressed her body into his. "I like this better than breakfast," she sighed.

They kissed for several minutes as Gretchen's hand began to massage Brian shoulder and back as she made lazy circles over and over his skin. It felt wonderful to Brian, so wonderful that he almost didn't notice her leg rubbing over his thigh. Slowly and deliberately, her leg rubbed back and forth as pleasant sounds escaped her lips.

Brian never broke eye contact with her as they continued to kiss without any rush or urgency. He started to trace his fingernails over her exposed skin around her shoulder blades to the back of her neck. Gretchen moaned her approval and moved her shoulders back and forth in time with his fingers and continued rubbing her leg over and over again across his thigh.

Brian broke eye contact for just a second and glanced down at her leg. Her nightgown had hiked up a bit and quite a bit of her taut thigh was exposed. His heartbeat quickened and he began to harden below. He was thankful for wearing black at that moment. He looked back at Gretchen and she was smiling in a coy way. She moved her hand to the back of his neck and pulled him to her waiting lips.

After a few more minutes, Brian let his hand wonder down her side to her shapely butt. Feeling no resistance, Brian started to rub, caress and knead it.

Sensual sounding murmurs from Gretchen showed her approval. Her kisses became more passionate and fiery and their tongues briefly dueled for a few seconds. Her breathing was quicker and more ragged as a heat began to form between her thighs.

Brian became braver and slowly moved his hand down and under the embroidered hem, then moved up toward her inner thighs. Gretchen moaned from the sensation and tugged at her gown to reveal more. Brian found her fuzzy patch of pubic hair and caressed it with the back of his hand and his fingers. Gretchen shivered and trembled from his touch as delicious little tremors started to invade her.

They continued to kiss deeply as she parted her legs and invited him to explore even more. Brian was very hard by then and although he was wearing only sweat pants, he still felt confined. He easily found her sweet secret center with his fingers and she was already moist and slick. He could feel the primal heat coming from her loins and this excited him to no end as well.

Gretchen groaned again and pushed her hips forward in hopes of convincing Brian to insert his fingers. By this time, she was almost laying on his thigh.

"Put your fingers in me, Brian. I love being fingered."

Brian smiled and brushed his fingers against her clit before pressing two fingers near her entrance. Slowly, he inserted one, then the second finger inside her.

A low, guttural sound escaped Gretchen's lips as she welcomed Brian's invasion. He pushed his fingers in and out as he used his thumb to tease her clit. Her velvety vaginal walls closed around them and drew them inward as he maintained his pace.

"That feels so good, Brian," she gasped. "I can usually get off with fingers alone, but I'm so nervous."

"I'm nervous, too," he admitted. He let out a groan himself as Gretchen's fingers grasped hold of his rigid penis through the cloth of his sweat pants.

Stronger tremors and waves invaded her as she tried to relax and let herself enjoy Brian's touch.

Slowly, Brian picked up his pace and he noticed she was getting wetter and tighter and her breathing, heavier and more ragged.

Soon, Gretchen could feel herself reaching a crescendo. Reaching down, she found her clit and rubbed furiously until she reached her breaking point. Her hips shook violently and Brian could feel her insides quivering and contracting as Gretchen yelled his name more than once. Warm wetness flooded his fingers as he continued stroking her insides.

"Oh Brian, oh Brian," she repeated over and over again.

As her orgasmic contractions lessened, they were replaced by gentle rolling waves which gave her a wonderful afterglow sensation. Gretchen rolled to her right, removing her leg from his thigh and sighed heavily once she was on her back, a silly grin plastered on her face. Her nightgown was bunched up over her waist. Brian extracted his fingers and licked them greedily.

Gretchen smiled. "Do I taste good?"

"Wonderful," he remarked. He looked down at her sex and smiled. In his mind, she had a very nice looking pussy. He couldn't wait to get his mouth and tongue on it.

"Like what you see?" she asked when she caught his attention.

"I love it." He almost said it looked better than Tina's, but he caught himself before he made that fatal mistake. "Could you take your nightgown off?" he asked instead.

Without answering, Gretchen sat up and swiftly removed the gown, tossing it to the floor and leaving herself completely naked before him. Brian's eyes traveled up and down her body in admiration. Her small breasts were round and full with no sag and her abdomen was flat and toned.

"God, you're beautiful," he said. He then looked at her face. "But, I always knew you'd be."

Gretchen blushed and noticed someone in the room was grossly overdressed. She reached inside his waistband and began tugging it down toward his butt. Brian got the hint immediately and began to help her. His proud, rigid penis jutted out when freed from its confinement.

"Oh, that's a nice one," Gretchen cooed upon first sight. She took it in her hands and lovingly tugged on it, eliciting a groan from its owner. Looking at Brian and smiling, she said, "I want to make you feel as good as you made me feel. Lay on your back."

Brian did as he was told and watched as Gretchen straddled him and took him in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around its head and licked up one side of his seven inch hardness and down the other, moving her right hand up and down the shaft in rhythm. With her left hand, she rubbed his balls with her fingertips. Brian's toes were curled from the sensation and from watching her breasts sway back and forth. Brian reached up and cupped her left breast, kneading it with love and gentleness. He played with her nipple, immediately making it stiffen. Gretchen shuddered from the sensation, but continued to suck and lick, pausing only to catch her breath now and then.

Just when he thought he couldn't take anymore, Gretchen stopped and smiled at him. "I want you inside me," she said as if almost asking permission.

"I thought you'd never ask," Brian replied.

Gretchen moved up on the bed until her torso was even with Brian's. With one hand, she held his penis upright and with the other, she spread her pussy lips apart. Slowly, she lowered herself and Brian thought it was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen when she delicately sank herself onto him.

She groaned loudly at his intrusion as he was thicker and longer than his two fingers. When he was all the way in, Brian grabbed both sides of her hips to steady her. Taking this as a sign, Gretchen slowly began to buck up and down on his stiff, rock-hard penis, her silky soft vaginal walls lovingly caressing it.

"I won't last very long," he warned, panting from the excitement building up within.

"I don't care," she answered from above. "I want to feel you squirt."

Brian thought she looked gorgeous as she rode him. Her breasts swayed sexily up and down and he couldn't resist taking them in his hands and playing with them. His thumbs circled her nipples, making them pucker and harden.

Gretchen moaned at his touch as she moved her head from side to side. "I love having them played with," she panted.

It was but a few minutes later when his testicles tensed, his jaw clenched, and his penis began pulsating within her. Gretchen ground her pelvis into his and felt the throbbing and spurting of his penis within her. She could imagine his sperm coating her walls with his warm, sticky seed as she pushed down and clenched her muscles.

Brian felt the extra pressure from her and that seemed to make his orgasm last even longer. He couldn't remember the last time intercourse felt so good to him. Finally, after five strong contractions, his penis softened a little, but stayed inside her.

Gretchen looked down at Brian, whose eyes were closed, but had a blissful smile on his face. She didn't care that she didn't have another orgasm. Having him inside her was wonderful enough. She had a distinct feeling there would be another time and place for him to make her cum.

Afterward, they held each other and cuddled for the longest time until Sparky woke. He pawed at the door of his cage and whined until he got their attention. Gretchen sighed and knew their time together would have to be interrupted. "He needs to be walked," she said. Reluctantly, she got up and looked for her bathrobe, all the while being watched by Brian.

"I wish you didn't have to get dressed. You look beautiful naked," he said from the bed.

"Thank you," she smiled. She found her robe and moved to his side of the bed where she kissed him once more. "Go ahead and take a shower and I'll be back in a few minutes," Gretchen instructed as she shrugged it on.

Ignoring her request, Brian got up and moved to her. Taking her in his arms, he said, "You're so beautiful." He then kissed her hard.

Gretchen's knees went weak instantly at his touch as she tried to regain her focus. She kissed him back for a couple of seconds before pushing away. "I love what you're doing, but I don't want him to have an accident. I'll be back soon."

"Okay," Brian said with disappointment in his voice and he let her go.

While she was out, Brian took a quick shower and was almost finished shaving when her soft knock was heard on the door. She came in without waiting for a reply, dropped her bathrobe to the floor and headed straight to the toilet and sat down.

"I'm sorry," she apologized, "but I can't wait."

"Do you want me to leave?"

"No," she said as her stream began to spill into the bowl, "well, only if you want to."

"I'm okay with it," he replied and resumed shaving. More than once, he glanced at her naked body sitting next to him and could only marvel at his luck.

After she finished, she wiped and flushed the toilet. Gretchen touched his shoulder and asked, "Are you still taking me out to breakfast?"