Bribery and Seduction

Story Info
Inspired by the evil mind of Prim.
2.9k words
4.05
24.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mediastar
Mediastar
28 Followers

It started when she almost ran me over.

I was running for the bus, in the drizzle, when my morning reverie was rudely interrupted by a sharp honk on a horn and the screech of tyres as the black stretch Mercedes skidded to a halt two feet from my wet loafers. With a sheepish wave of the hand in apology, I pulled down my cap further against the drizzle and took my place in the queue for the 52 Bus to Kingston. The big black car sped off in a huff, windscreen wipers imperious against the rain by comparison.

Except that the next thing to arrive alongside the sodden gaggle of wet commuters was not the 52 Bus, but the black Mercedes carefully reversing alongside the same suburban Bus Stop. It only stopped when the rear windows were adjacent to me at the end of the line. I peered through the rain specks on my glasses and tried to see who was inside.

I didn't have to try hard. With a gentle hiss the window was lowered to reveal a black bob and a pair of delicious hazel eyes, framed by a pair of heavy black glasses. For a second they looked at me without expression. Then one eyebrow cocked quizzically. Then another hiss and the window was lowered further to reveal a fur collar and a milky white cleavage. A leather clad finger then emerged, waving me closer. I surprised myself by obeying and stepped into the gutter to talk with the disembodied person within.

As I lent down a whiff of heady perfume hit me like a soft slap in the face. The eyes looked at me, interrogating me. My own dropped to the cleavage and then guiltily back up to her eyes again. The crimson lips just above spoke in a cultured sigh, with some kind of country accent barely discernible and hidden carefully somewhere amongst it.

"Oh yes you will do nicely. What are you doing for the next 4 hours then?" A frisson of sensuous danger shivered from my balls and into my chest, a familiar feeling but one I had not felt for a while.

"Erm. Sorry? I'm just on my way to work. You nearly bloody ran me over, you know, back there." It was lame and I hoped I hadn't pissed her off.

"Oops yes sorry about that. Will this help?" A fat wad of twenty pounds notes was fanned across her chest, gripped in her black leather glove. I was stuck for words but the decision seemed taken for me at that point- a sign of things to come. The door opened heavily and a pair of thigh high boots with 6 inch heels was revealed.

"Get in. Now." the lips said quietly but insistently. I was drawn in without even thinking and suddenly was sat opposite the mysterious figure I had only glimpsed until now as the Mercedes sped off with me in it.

The woman facing me was intoxicating. She put the money in my lap, leaning just far enough forwards so that her cleavage bulged over the top of her tight fitting dress. She looked at me over her big heavy glasses.

"Don't talk, just listen. There is £500 there. All you have do to is to do as I tell you for the next four hours. I can assure you your safety is a priority, that what I want you to do is legal, and that I think you will love every moment. And as you can see, you are not alone."

Sat next to me on the leather seats facing her were two women; one, a young university student of Chinese origin perhaps, dressed in jeans and a duffel coat. She looked nervously at the floor. Next to her, looking out of the car window as if for help, was an attractive middle aged woman in a business suit, a starched white collar pulled up around her ears, a slimline briefcase between her knees on the floor. And next to the mystery woman sat an elderly man, also in a suit, with wire framed specs and an expensive suit and watch. His balding head glistened with sweat and his fingers drummed in his lap.

"I'm sure you need this money just like your fellow...passengers...do. Maybe you're unemployed? Or have a nasty Coke habit? Expensive ex-wife to maintain? Student loan getting on top of you?" The silence crackled with electricity and all three of the other passengers shifted uneasily in their seats almost in unison.

"Well Aunty Prim is here to help, never fear."

Within 10 minutes I had told Prim my name and signed her waiver. The rising Beast in me would not let me go now, having gotten into the car to start with; the grey skies and Spring showers outside the car made me yearn for some excitement. And her look, and jutting breasts, infiltrated my every pore as I sat there mesmerised by her, almost hypnotised like a cobra's victim.

Nobody said another word as we drove through the London traffic although Prim worked hard to catch the eye of all four of her victims, smiling softly to herself whenever one of us was compelled to meet her white hot gaze. I found myself burning with anticipation, a pleasing erection filling the front of my jeans.

Eventually we stopped outside a large mews house somewhere north of Knightsbridge. We cascaded out of her limousine as she kissed the driver on the cheek and laughed at something he said, then pulled her fur stole close around her against the March chill and ushered us inside.

Our coats were taken by an obvious middle aged man in drag; well over 6 foot, broad of shoulder and serious of demeanour, he was dressed in a maid's outfit, blond wig, stockings and the highest of heels. He looked at me with a resigned, defeated, hooded look that for the first time made me question my acceptance of the offer so seductively laid at my door that morning.

Prim seemed to have disappeared by a process of osmosis. The four of us were ushered upstairs and met at the top by another tall man, this time a young black guy, completely naked except for a leather harness and with a shaven head. His flaccid cock hung impudently down below his bulls testicles; we all pretended not to notice it, but it was harder to ignore our collective gasps as he turned around and we saw the fresh, thick vivid welts and wheals across his back, buttocks and thighs. I felt my mouth suddenly go dry, and the gas in my head made me wobble a bit as I accepted a towel and was shown into a large bathroom with a sizeable wet room along with the others.

We stood there looking at each awkwardly for a few seconds when Prim's voice dripped into the speakers set in the walls above us.

"Welcome darlings, to the House of Prim! You are all going to have a wonderful time being my playthings, and even if you don't...well... I've paid you handsomely haven't I. Now be good little boys and girls and get in that shower now and make yourself all nice and clean for me. I don't like to be kept waiting and I'm impatient to get started on you all."

We looked at each other, realising that the four of us, complete strangers whose only bond was the contracted obligation to perform in some unspecified way for the same mystery woman,were going to have to collectively get naked in front of each other. You could hear a pin drop.

Suddenly the older woman made a decision. In a trice she was out of her business clothes and then her simple white lingerie hit the floor too. She stood there hands on hips, looked at the rest of us with ill-concealed defiance and stepped into the wet room. Her long limbs and athletic curves soon disappeared into the steam.

Not needing further introduction, and keen to embrace whatever came next, I too was naked and showering next to her in seconds. I glanced across and saw the woman luxuriating in the welcome hot water, my cock hardening as she soaped her nipples and between her legs.

Turning around to rinse my back I saw my two other companions had finally taken the plunge. What an incongruous pair; the tiny Chinese girl, built like a boy, with her long black thick hair plastered to her back down to her waist, and almost devoid of pubic hair; and the older man, almost half as big again, embarrassingly cowering in the corner of the wet room as he soaped up his ugly, hairy wrinkled flesh. I couldn't help but compare his horse-like cock and enormous heavy balls to her tiny frame- there was little difference between his magnificence and one of her arms, it seemed to me. We were an unlikely group, to be sure.

The Nubian type slave and the middle aged Maid each took two of us and towelled us dry in silence. I noticed that Nubian's black cock was growing visibly harder as he stood behind the athletic woman and carefully used the soft purple towels on her; with some amusement I also noticed the sudden bulge in the front of the Maids dress as he did the same to the older man. I could barely breathe with excitement. The Chinese girl, by comparison, looked about to faint, arms crossed over her skinny frame and little girl breasts.

Without any noticeable signal my female companion and I were led into an adjacent room by our Nubian, his cock now leaving a snail's trail of pre cum, flapping as he walked. I caught the appreciative eye of my accomplice. By now it seemed perfect natural as he handcuffed us, still naked, hands above our heads in front of what seemed like a window with curtains closed ; I assumed the other two had gone off somewhere with the Maid character. The lights were switched off and we both hung there, listening to each other breathing heavily in the dark. I could feel myself now massively erect in my bondage, the blood pulsing in my cock. In the dim light I could see the woman hanging next to me, her ribs showing against her taught flesh, her breasts flattened by her stretched position but her brown nipples proud and hard and betraying her own arousal.

Suddenly the curtains were drawn back and briefly the lit scene beyond blinded us until eyes were adjusted. It took a few seconds more for the brain to process the scenario laid before us.

To the left of the chamber we were looking at, stood the older man we had left ten minutes before; but the only reason I knew this was the same person, given that he had a leather hood covering his entire face, was his horse cock, now fully and frighteningly erect, and looking very purple indeed wrapped tightly in its wire harness that glistened in the low lights set into the floor. The metal bit cruelly into his cock from base to helmet. He hung there, looking very vulnerable and unhappy.

To our right, we saw the child like figure of the diminutive Chinese girl, bent over forwards at the waist over some kind of frame, her hair tied back in cute pigtails, her hands cuffed in front of her. You could not hear a sound coming from the room, but she seemed to be crying. Only after a few seconds could I make out what seems to be two dildo shaped items inserted between her legs.

Suddenly Prim was in the room. She looked very different from the woman in the car earlier. Gone were the big heavy glasses, the Bond St clutch bag, the fur stole and the fetish boots. She strode around resplendent in black corset, fishnets and ankle boots with a myriad of tiny buckles. With every step her cantilevered milk-white cleavage bounced and beckoned. I could feel a gobbet of pre cum leave my cock and hit the floor between my legs just looking at her. She was quite magnificent. I looked across at my hanging neighbour, and could see she was also fixated and wide eyed by what she saw.

Prim stood behind the man and unpacked a leather case of what looked like canes and floggers. Suddenly panic rose in my throat. Hadn't she said it wouldn't hurt? That she would look after all of us? If I was looking for reasoning or explanation it was quickly replaced by fascination and horror in equal measure as the man in the tableau opposite suddenly arched his back towards us, his chest flushed and panting. His mouth opened in the hole at the front of the mask and emitted a cry we could not hear. Over his shoulders I saw a whip curl momentarily in the air, then fall. Another surge of his hanging body just feet from where we both hung in our own bubble of fear and anticipation, another soundless cry from the mouth showcased in the hole in the hood. It was primeval, it was barbaric, it was medieval in its savagery - but I could not take my eyes off it.

Prim beat her subject for what seemed like half an hour or so, but time seemed to dissolve as we watched her awful theatre production unfold in front of us. Soon he hung there limply, his wrinkled hairy body twitching in shock, his monster penis still involuntarily erect and imprisoned in its wire cage. Prim emerged from behind his heavy trunk, smiling and jaunty as she moved her hands across his supine frame, watching him twitch as she no doubt caressed the damage to his back and buttocks, and laughing soundlessly as she repeatedly slapped his cock still in its wire torment. He jerked in his bondage like a sorry marionette. She did not look at the two of us, unseen voyeurs to her silent mirthful sadism, once.

With dreadful intent she then moved over the Chinese student, who had squirmed and seemingly bawled her way through the man's beating. Prim ran her hands over the boy-like frame, caressing her hair, holding her face, reaching underneath to squeeze her tiny breasts and pinch her nipples, watching her lily white frame convulse as she played her like conductor does an orchestra. Moving behind her, she removed first one dildo, then the other. We could see the girl's head jump as each intrusion was removed. For the first time Prim seemed to look at us as she slowly pulled on her black latex gloves. She carried on looking at us as she pushed two fingers into her bound subject, leaning on her back with the other, and never lost our gaze and she increased the finger count until her entire hand was inside the tiny body at her mercy in front of her. She pumped her fist with increasing ferocity, the girl's legs quivering with the stress, her pigtails flapping as her head twisted and turned in her agony. I could only imagine the noise she was making, but it made no difference at all to my now very painful erection.

It took me some time to realise that over on the other side of the room, our Nubian friend was now behind the hanging man, his black fingers buried in his shoulder flesh on each side of his hooded head, his muscle bound legs braced, his thrusting groin pushing the object of his desire closer to us with each thrust. One black hand snaked around the man's white throat and gripped it covetously as the thrusts grew in rapidity and violence. Throughout, his victim's head hung on his chest in its hood, seemingly in shame. Never once did his enormous phallus lose it metal bound rigidity, but just bounced and swayed with the awful rhythm of his unwanted lover.

And then suddenly the curtains closed in front of us and the awful, thrilling scene was denied to us both once again. We hung there, naked, breathing heavily, not really believing I think what we had just witnessed- partly in shock and partly terrible in our arousal. The woman next to me looked at me and then at my cock and its attendant pool of pre cum, and nodded slowly in acknowledgement.

Suddenly the door to our room opened and Prim appeared in a flurry of black lingerie and intoxicating perfume. She came and stood in front of both is us, hands on hips, smiling. Her face was flushed and a sheen of perspiration covered her bulging breasts, struggling to escape their own confinement in her corset, and almost succeeding. She very deliberately removed each glove one at a time and threw them at our feet in a soggy and fragrant heap.

Moving purposefully towards us she expertly had two fingers milking my cockhead and another two inside my cell mate's cunt in seconds. I could feel both her urgent breath on my face, and her tits deliberately pressed against my chest as she expertly harvested our juices. We both hung there, groaning in pleasure and expectancy, as she fiddled with us.

Stepping back she fed each of us with the other's juices from her sticky fingers.

"That's right, my lovelies, lick it up for Aunty. Now it's your turn, hmmm?"

Mediastar
Mediastar
28 Followers