Brick Walling - The Start Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving him out of my throat I used my lips to lock around his head and started to bob fast on his most sensitive part - OH fuck that's good, that's good he shouted. Keep doing that he moaned as I licked him and slurped hi cock between my lips - Emma, god Emma I'm cumming he shouted and as his cock started to twitch I swallowed splash after splash of his cum as his cock twitched delightfully in my hand.

Sitting back on my heels I looked up at Graeme as he came down from his orgasm. He stood up offered me his hand and took me into his bedroom. He walked round behind me and slowly pulled down the zip of my dress and kissing the back of my neck as soon as he started to push it off my shoulders his hands moved around and cupped my tits. My arse was grinding against his cock pushing it between my cheeks which were only covered by a small amount of lace. I could feel him getting hard again. Quickly he pulled my dress down and moved me back against the bed as he eased on back onto it my feet were still on the ground as his weight came down on top of me between my spread legs. I could feel his dick sliding up against ye covered slit. I was starting to moan as he thrust against me just as he moved down me he kissed down my collar bone taking each breast into his mouth he licked and bite on my nipples making me moan oh god I panted that's fuckin good pinch the other one as he did so I had my first mini orgasm of the night.

He continued to kiss down my flat stomach until he reached the band of my panties looking up I could tell he wanted permission so I nodded as he slipped his hands into them I thrust my hips up as he slide them down my legs exposing my shaved pussy to him. He stopped and looked at my naked body for a second before with the thumb of each hand he gently parted my pussy lips and ran his tongue from the bottom to the clit in one delicious lick. Moaning and urging him or he proceeded to lick me out as his tongue ran up and down my pussy I was starting to buck up from the bed and moaning more and more. I could feel that first coil of pleasure starting deep in my belly as his tongue concentrated on my clit I began to feel my orgasm build and as I gasped in quick little mewling breathes he slipped 2 fingers inside me and started a thrusting motion. My hips were thrusting towards him faster and fast now and I screamed oh god, oh god yes like that baby just like that as I came hard around his finger and bathed his tongue in my pussy juices. He continued to lick me as I came down from my orgasm until I started to pull him up my body.

As we both moved up onto the bed I pulled him on top of me spreading my legs wide and wrapping them around his hips. His cock was pressing against my pussy lips and I moved a hand down and after running his head up and down my pussy lips a few times put his head at the entrance to my body and with my heels digging into his back urged him inside - fuck me I whispered.

Slowly he pushed his iron hard cock into me I could feel him stretching me open and when he finally was all the way in his cock was jammed right up against my cervix. He started to pull out and with long deep strokes we began to fuck. God I'd needed this my body was exploding in pleasure with each thrust as he moved in and out of my, I was wrapped around him urging him deeper, harder, fuck me harder as he increased his pressure pressing my body into the bed his pubic bone was banging against my clit with each thrust creating a mounting pleasure within my body as I surged towards my orgasm I was clawing his back with my nails and moaning so loudly that there was no doubt what was going on in this flat. As I came again the world exploded around me and I felt Graeme stiffen and splash my insides with his cum bathing my cervix with his baby batter. Just as well I'm on the pill.

As we lay panting next to each other I knew I had to go soon much after 4am and Ralph would get suspicious but I wasn't ready to go just yet. Straddling this broken nosed rugger bugger I quickly moved down to his dick and licking my own juices off it started to get him hard again. When he was ready I moved back up his body put a hand in-between us and grasped his cock lifting it up and slowly lowering myself down on him until he was in me up to the hilt. Being on top has always been my favourite position and I was enjoying moving my hips in little circles with his cock buried in my and it felt like it was up to my belly button as I rose and sank again and again on him riding him hard. Graeme was playing with my breasts and as he sat up wrapping his arms around me has started to bite my nipples send shock waves through my body oh god I moaned oh fucking god that's it, that's it I'mmmmm cummmmmiiinnnnngggggggggg as I came A blast of pleasure threw my head back and made my body go ridged as I felt him pump his seed into me once again with a deep grunt.

I had to go, it's nice to be the girl and rush out sometimes as I got dressed Graeme was asking for my number which I didn't give him and asking if he could see me again. I have a boyfriend I think I said it's not going to happen. But he kept pestering me as I dressed. We kissed at the front door, that was fuckin hot he said I hope we can do it again, if you want to, you know where I live. Shutting the door behind me I hurried home.

Ralph was asleep when I got in easing myself into bed beside him he woke up slightly hey gorgeous he said, hi I replied he gave my tit a squeeze and kissed me, kissing him back I was hit with a wave of guilt, I was in bed with Ralph with a cunt full of another man's cum. Sex with Ralph has always been good and he knows which buttons to press as he went through his routine getting me hotter and hotter with each kiss, nibble, nipple tweak or bite I knew he was about to finger me, about to slip a finger into my cunt which was bathed in cum, as he slipped hid finger in me he said oh what have you been up to, to get this turned on? Fucking other men I thought as I thrust up towards his fingers which he was now moving into me quickly. Despite having just been fucked I found myself getting really turned on by the situation.

Fuck me Ralph I whispered I need your cock. As he slide into me I almost came straight away, he never said a thing but I wonder if he could tell. I read once that the ridge in a man's cock head was designed to get other men's cum out of a pussy in which case Ralph was certainly removing a lot of cum as he sped up his thrusts into me god you're so wet so fucking wet I love it he said fucking me faster and faster I felt yet another orgasm building I think it was because I knew he was getting sloppy seconds was using me after I had already been well fucked already but I had the strongest orgasm I've ever had with him then screaming his name as I came around his cock he buried his sperm deep inside me washing out the sperm that was already there.

I couldn't sleep my mind was a whirl, I'd fucked a stranger in his house, then come home to Ralph with a pussy full of cum and let him fuck me which he seemed to love and I had never come so hard before tonight and then had 3 amazing orgasms I wasn't sure what to think about it but I was planning on phoning Rachel in the morning and swapping notes. That was going to be a fun conversation.

12