Brickhouse

Story Info
His date with a gorgeous black woman.
1.8k words
46.7k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgwauthor
mgwauthor
53 Followers

He waited for her near the restaurant, looking around to see as she approached. They had chatted online for a week and she seemed pretty nice, and very attractive. She was a black woman around 40, but looked 30. She was very sexy, though he wasn't quite sure how sexy. Pictures, especially the ones people post in their online dating profiles, are always deceiving.

He stared at people as they came by, entering the restaurant. He saw a black girl sitting on a bench, looking at her phone. She was very hot looking. Could this be her? She didn't seem to be waiting for anyone, or looking around. She just sat, with legs crossed, high heels on, big stylish sunglasses, tapping away at her cell. It could be her, or maybe not.

He waited a few more minutes; she was late. He looked over at this sexy woman sitting over there and figured perhaps that was her. So he walked over. As he approached, he asked...

"Crystal?"

The black beauty looked up, smiling.

"Oh, there you are," she said, smiling. She got up.

He explained how he was here early, and had seen her sitting here but wasn't sure if it was her. She got up. His eyes bulged underneath his sunglasses. Jesus, she was really something. Built like the proverbial brickhouse. Just crazy.

She wore an orange top that was thin, probably silk. Her boobs were big and amply filled the shirt. His eyes were drawn to the fullness of her beautiful breasts, but more to the large nipples poking through the sheer material. They were like two thumbs poking out. My god.

She wore tight white capri-style pants and the aforementioned heels. The heels were long, and she teetered on them magnificently. The whole package, the orange shirt, tight white pants and shoes made him instantly horny. He couldn't believe his good fortune.

They walked into the restaurant and people immediately looked. Crystal was confident and obviously pleased with her overwhelming sexuality. He felt a bit uncomfortable, as it almost appeared as if he were there with a hooker. They were a bit mismatched, an average-looking white guy and a completely sexual black goddess. Not to mention that she was a bit too lustful for lunch at a mall restaurant.

They sat on the patio and Crystal kept her glasses on. She had a very sexy look, full, pouting lips, shortish, curly brown hair and the stylish glasses. She ordered a mojito and began chatting about her life, her parents, work, etc. She seemed to have an agenda, so he just listened, drinking in her beauty. She was one sexy black woman. His eyes stole glimpses of her bulging breasts and those remarkable nipples. It wasn't even cool out, but those nipples were erect and protruding through the soft silk. He imagined sucking on them. Just thinking of that, as Crystal continued talking, his dick got hard in his jeans. Thankfully he was sitting down.

Crystal had a second mojito and went through an appetizer and her meal. It was an odd date in that it didn't feel like they were really connecting. Was she on drugs? Or just so confident in her ability to win any man, that she didn't see him as much of a challenge? Maybe she could tell how he was melting in the presence of her overpowering sexuality?

After a nice lunch, and what he felt were looks from the waiter and other patrons, they left. They walked through the outdoor mall, toward the parking structure, and he just admired her moving. She walked expertly on the sexy heels and her round ass was a thing to behold in her skintight white pants. She moved very womanly, her ass tick tocking back and forth in perfect rhythm. Her curves and sexiness got his mind racing, and he began thinking of how he was going to hug her goodbye at her car, and probably try to kiss her.

At the parking structure, they arrived at her car, an old Honda in need of a wash, and she opened the door and sat inside. She said she had a nice time and thanked him. He felt a bit disappointed as it seemed Crystal was just using him for a nice lunch and drinks. That happens sometime online. You meet women who are "professional daters" and only meet men for the nice meals. He was at least going to get his hug in, and try for the kiss. He wanted to feel Crystal's body pressed against him. And to especially feel those big hard nipples rubbing against his chest.

He told her he wanted to give her a hug, and she stood up and hugged him. Then she kissed him. He was surprised, but liked it. He kissed her back. They held one another, hugging for a second. She was amazing, and smelled so good. He didn't want to let go.

"I live close by," she said.

"Really?"

"Yes. Want to stop by for a bit?", Crystal asked.

"Yes."

She told him where she lived, about two miles away, and he followed her. None of this made sense, as while they had a nice time, Crystal didn't seem particularly impressed with him. But he didn't care; she invited him home, and that was a lot better than a hug or even a kiss.

They parked on the street and walked into Crystal's apartment building. It was modest, and he just fixated on her gorgeous body. She opened the door and they went in. The place was small, nice, and a bit messy. It was somehow what he imagined. Crystal didn't seem the type who focused on housework. She was a hot, sexual girl and seemed like she had bigger things on her mind.

She asked him if he wanted anything to drink, offering a beer. He said sure, and began drinking it. Crystal kicked off her shoes, sitting freely on the couch. He sat by her, as she made small talk about her place, how long she lived there, etc.

He made his move, sliding closer to her and began kissing her. He told her how beautiful she was, and how he was pleased this sexy woman he saw sitting by herself outside the restaurant was his date. She liked that, laughing a bit. She said she was happy he was her date too, as sometimes on blind dates you're disappointed. She said she was happy her date was so good looking, and sexy.

His hands slid down to her butt and he felt her hips and curves through the white capri pants. She put her legs across his lap and melted into his arms. They kissed passionately, his black princess was a very good kisser.

Her hands went under his shirt as she ran her fingers through his chest hair, playing with his nipples. He could feel his cock rising in his pants, and he felt her breasts with his hands, running his finger over one of her large nipples. She liked that, making a little moaning noise.

"They're very sensitive," she said.

He played with them, telling her how beautiful they were.

"Want to see?", she said. He nodded.

She took off her top, and with no bra underneath, her large, brown, perfectly shaped full breasts made his heart skip. Her nipples were as magnificent as he imagined them to be. Perfectly shaped, thick, amazing. She nudged her breasts together, and with a little smile said...

"You like 'em?"

"Oh yeah," he said.

She smiles and leaned back on the couch, rubbing her hands over them, stopping to pinch her nipples. She rubbed her tongue over her full lips and with half-closed, dreamy eyes, she reeked from sex.

He climbed onto her, sucking her nipples gently, as she ran her hands through his hair, arching her back gently. She smiled, closing her eyes, letting out a euphoric little sigh and said quietly...

"Oh, baby. Yes."

Her hand dropped to his pants, where she rubbed his rock hard cock, aching to be free from his jeans.

"Mmmmm, someone's excited," she said.

He laughed. "Tell me about it."

"Let's see if there's something we can't do about this," she said.

She began unbuttoning his pants as he sucked away at her glorious chocolate nipples. He felt her hand slide into his jeans, grabbing his engorged cock with her hand. He moaned in pleasure. As she started to pump his dick, she said, in a cool, controlled, very hot way...

"You like when I do this, baby?"

"Oh yeah. I do, don't stop," he said.

She giggled, and didn't stop. She pumped his cock as he pushed his jeans all the way down, giving Crystal more room to operate. She had his whole cock in her soft hand, running her long nails over his balls, driving him crazy. They kissed hotly, their tongues roaming one another's mouth.

"I need you," he said.

He began opening her pants. She arched up, allowing him to slide the tight white capris down. She wore tiny white lace panties that were wet by this point. He pushed them down as well, looking at her steaming, juicy little pussy. It was neatly trimmed with just a bit of black pubic hair. It was gorgeous, wet and ready.

She continued to pump his cock, which was aching for her hot hole. She couldn't wait either, pressing it against her tiny hot slit. He sank into her like a hot knife through butter.

"Oh god!", she said.

She moaned and laughed in total pleasure, wrapping her legs around him as he started to pump away into his breathtaking ebony queen. She clawed at his back with her fingernails as he pumped his piston into her. She moved her hips along with his thrusts. The combined effort was too much.

She bit onto his ear and told him how he wanted him to fuck her brains out.

"Will you keep fucking me? Please!", she said.

"Of course. I don't ever want to stop," he said.

He kept thrusting away as they fucked like animals in heat. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore and shot thick jets of cum into his sexy, ebony love. He spurted deep inside, as much as his balls could muster. She grabbed his ass with her fingernails, digging in hard, as her body tensed.

"Ohhhhh, fuckkkkkk!", she yelled.

She came when he did, and they lay there in a heap. Two sweaty bodies, breathing hard. Spent. He kissed her face, her lips, her neck. She ran her fingers over his back, panting hotly, sighing. This was the beginning of something special. He felt the cum ooze out of Crystal's pussy, as she pulled his mouth onto hers. They kissed deeply, hotly, as the sun began to go down outside Crystal's apartment window.

mgwauthor
mgwauthor
53 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Crazy For Her White man crazy over black woman.in Interracial Love
Neglected Black Housewife Black housewife finds young white stud at bookstore.in Interracial Love
Big Booty, Big Breasted Black Boss John is tempted by Gabby, his sexy black employer.in Interracial Love
A Good Man Is So Hard to Find Hot black girl hooks up with sexy white boss.in Interracial Love
Interracial Hotel Lovin' A white 18 yr. old loses his virginity to an ebony goddess.in Interracial Love
More Stories