Bricks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerilEyes
PerilEyes
547 Followers

"I have been waiting to do that since the moment I walked in the door! You look so sexy in that Renee..."

The mom only wore a denim skirt that reached her ankles and a semi revealing satin blouse. She didn't feel the need to dress up anymore if she had no audience.

"Mmmm...." Still taken aback, the mom moaned between kisses. "I thought we weren't going to do this anymore..."

The younger girl gripped the mature woman's breasts. Their tongues converged into a anatomic pretzel.

"We can't keep doing this you know. It's not fair."

Lisa began to unbutton the mom's blouse. "Why not?"

"You know why. We've been over this." She gasped slightly at the feel of a hand on her chest.

The young girl loved to feel her up. She had so much more to work with. That's not to say that Anna was not well developed in her right, but Lisa loved her women slightly curvier. "You forget that you started this whole thing. And you're doing nothing to make it stop"

"Then again," she said as she unbuttoned the woman's skirt and pulled it a few inches down, "I did want sneak around with you just one more time. Although, this time for a different purpose."

Then she stopped, stood back, and stared.

Renee panted. "I can't tell her. I can't do it."

The younger girl shook her head. "Look at yourself right now. Look."

She did. Her clothes were all out. Her underwear was showing. A single tear dripped down both cheeks.

"You see that? That's how you need to be with Anna." She continued her speech while Renee looked rather pathetic. "You need to lay it all out for her, show her everything."

She waltzed over to the counter next to the whimpering mom. She picked up a Pyrex that held the yams. She paused to look into Renee's eyes. They were blue and glassy.

So was her heart.

"You can do this," the young girl singularly said before she left the room.

Renee had to stop herself from having a mental breakdown right there in her own kitchen. She could not be seen like this, especially by her daughter. She straightened out her clothes, dried her tears, grabbed the rest of the meal, and prepared to put on a semi-presentable front.

Following Lisa's guilt trip, Renee was silent for most of the evening.

She was numb.

Almost of the comfortable nature.

She hardly spoke a word but her thoughts were rabid. A captive of circumstances. The peril in her eyes reflected her paralysis. Searching for a way out but knowing she could not escape even if she wanted to.

After some communal TV watching, the trio retired to their respective rooms. Renee sighed as the couple entered Anna's room arm in arm.

***

Renee woke to the creek of the floorboards. She shot upright. A figure stood at the side of her bed. The mom's eyes squinted to make out the dark silhouette.

"Lisa? What are you-?"

Lisa has indeed returned to Renee after time with Anna. But unlike times past, she had other ideas than getting with the mom.

"Come."

She pulled her off the bed and led her by the hand to the adjacent room. Anna's room. The two of them stood beside the slumbering woman.

Lisa peeled back the covers to reveal Anna's nude sleeping form. "Look at her."

She lay there so peacefully. She didn't even emit a sound. Not even her air intakes and exhalations produced a noise.

Her body was so immaculately sculpted. Cute breasts, flat abs, trimmed pussy, long legs. One arm naturally rested on her chest while the other lay at her side. "She's beautiful." Renee quietly voiced. That's all that needed to be said about the matter.

Renee shook her head and lamented. "I developed feelings. Human feelings. Love. It seems like that was my biggest crime in all this."

She was on trial.

"It's not fair to any of us. Mostly her. You have to break those bricks and set us all free." In the darkness Lisa urged her. "You have the power to break through."

"I can't...I'm trapped." Her whispers were faint. The product of a weakened woman.

"Stop! No you're not!" Lisa sounded outraged. The two women looked at Anna at the same time, half anticipating her to wake up.

She didn't even stir. In many ways, her deep sleep represented her position in all this. Unconscious. Oblivious. An unknowing facilitator.

Lisa continued with a calmer demeanour than her previous outburst. "Listen...Maybe she'll resent you, I don't know. But it is way better than letting it eat you alive. You have to take that risk."

Then the young woman sat her older lover onto the bed beside her daughter. She nudged Anna awake. Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, the blonde youth questioned what was going on. Her expression turned to apprehension as she saw her mom and girlfriend holding hands.

"W-What's going on?" She asked.

"Anna, baby, your mom has something to say to you."

Her attention turned to Renee who had a serious look on her face. "Mom? What's wrong?"

Renee gulped. This was it. Tear down the walls. "Anna...honey...baby...I haven't been fair to you...and to Lisa."

Anna's vision moved from her mom, to her girlfriend, and then to their locked arms. Her eyes widened in horror as she processed it all. First impressions pointed toward an affair between the two of them. Goosebumps shook her body. Her knees weakened. If she hadn't been sitting, she'd be floored by now.

"No...no...my mom...and my girlfriend...no...I don't believe it..." She shook her head avidly. Renee moved to place her hand on her kid's leg but Anna flinched. The heartbreak in her eyes and voice killed Renee. This was exactly why she did not want to tell her. She looked up at Lisa for support. The girl did not have much for her. She only motioned her to tell her rest.

"It's true...but I did it all for you!"

"What?!"

Renee made one more play at comforting her daughter. She took Anna's hand in hers and stroked it gently. "I'm in love with Lisa, that much is true, and she's in love with me. But I've been denying my feelings for another wonderful girl this whole time..."

Anna shook her head in disbelief.

"...And that person is you, Anna."

Crumble.

"All this time I've struggled to keep my feelings for you a secret...but at the same time I couldn't stand not being with you." Renee could feel her confidence building with every word now. The sentences were just flowing out. "And in that struggle I idiotically got close to Lisa in efforts to somehow connect with you."

"I was guilty for what I was doing to both you and Lisa...and I told her that. She's sorry for lying to you too. If you're going to blame anyone in all this, blame me. Don't blame her. I got her in this mess too," Renee smiled up at the woman above her. This was her apology and thank you to her.

"Anna, I was stupid and inconsiderate and scared and I really don't know how or if this will work and-"

Renee was breaking bricks when her daughter stopped her in her tracks.

Anna kissed her fervently. She kissed her long. Soon Lisa joined in as well. She sweetly pecked at Anna's upper back and neck. The blonde moaned while having these two beautiful women worshipping her with their sweet kisses. The intention was to make her feel special and by the looks and sounds of the trio, the goal was met.

From there, the three moved to show their appreciation to the matriarch. Renee lay on the bed while the two young lovers sucked on her breasts. Having Lisa nibble on her teat was always a welcomed and arousing feeling but Anna on her nub was unmatchable. The last time Renee "fed" her daughter was nearly nineteen years ago. To have her suckling her as a grown and beautiful woman was very erotic. If only she was capable of lactating again because she would have loved to breastfeed her daughter for real at the instance.

Lisa only exacerbated these sexual thoughts by plunging her fingers into her older girlfriend's pussy. Motioning Anna to do the same, the two of them lay there snacking on Renee tits while ticking her clit. The pleasure for Renee was twofold. There was the mental elation in having her daughter accept her feelings for her and the physical pleasure in being serviced by two sexy women. Her pussy moistened in response to the talented digits.

Unexpectedly, Anna broke from her post to kiss her newly acquired lover. Their tongues danced in their mouths while their lips smacked.

"How's that feel, mom?" she roughly said.

"Mmmmm....heavenly..." Renee simply replied.

Having to man Renee's pussy by herself now, Lisa upped the intensity in her fingers. She was going to make her cum. She was keen on that. She licked her fingers for some extra lubrication and hit her harder than before. It was rapid fire. In and out, in and out. The tempo had to be consistent and, above, all, intense. The potency got so great that Renee could no longer kiss Anna without breaking into uncontrollable sobbing.

Then the desired outcome came. Renee exclaimed as she felt her juices seep out of her pussy. Lisa was quite proud of herself. Her fingers were covered in the fruits of her labour. She gave it a taste before offering the sweet substance to Anna. After she sucked off her mom's cream from the black girl's digits, she was instructed, by Lisa, to complete the cleanup. She ducked her head over the pussy and licked the excess cum in and around her lips. The sensitivity in Renee's lower region caused her body to bend. Lisa continued to agitate her helpless nipples while Anna sucked her.

When the act was done, Anna sat on her knees. Renee's juices lined her lips and began dripping down. It was a sexy sight for Lisa. Unable to resist, she kissed her, thereby transferring the taste to her own lips. It was a mutual sharing of mother's cum.

Lisa lay down on the bed. It was her turn for some loving. She wanted to be eaten out and wanted Anna to do it. Her unusual utilitarian tendencies and need to be creative also told her Anna hadn't cum yet. Thus, she had Renee finger and eat her out from being in a reciprocal sex chain.

This was the culmination of Lisa's sexual training of the Candles. If this succeeded, then it was sure to produce multiple communal orgasms.

The black prowess lay back and let her blonde mate demonstrate her skills. She craved the power behind having someone service her. The need for her clit to be bothered was even greater. Moans of pleasure and encouragement escaped her lips.

"Make it last Anna, don't rush it," she gasped.

The woman complied. She leisurely flicked her dark girlfriend's large clitoris back and forth. Her flow was occasionally interrupted by a jolt up her backside. There Renee ran her tongue along the rim of her pussy. She took a whiff of her daughter's sex and moaned at the sweet aroma that filled her nose.

Up until twenty minutes ago, Anna could have never imagined her mother trying to get her off. She could have exploded in outrage and disgust when Renee unloaded her feelings for her. She should have cursed her own mother for doing this to her.

But she didn't.

She had every rational reason to shun her. For lying to her. For using her girlfriend. For using her. But no. An irrational problem warranted an irrational response. Despite everything Renee had done, Anna's emotions told her that her mom's motives were oddly sincere. While Renee poured out her heart, Anna made the decision, without considering it prior to tonight, to take a chance at a deeper affair with her mother. Their close relationship was a good enough prerequisite for a romantic link between them. She was with her mother on the point she didn't know how or if this arrangement would work and what fate had in store.

But that was a matter for the future. Right now was about enjoying the moment. And the moment dictated that the lesbian love train plough on until orgasmic ecstasy.

Renee inserted her digits into her daughter's pussy and worked them. The sound of her fingers flapping against the walls echoed in the room. In between licks and slurps, Anna wailed in reaction to the immense pleasure her mother was causing her. Lisa reached back and clutched the headboard as if she was trying to hang on. Her body arched as Anna's tongue pushed her into new depths. It was a hard position for Anna being in the middle. She could not get too caught up in the bliss of her pussy because it would affect her performance elsewhere. She was enjoying herself, but she had to remind herself to keep working her tongue and lips.

They continued on like this for ten minutes. Renee serviced Anna's vagina and Anna in turn serviced Lisa. Eventually they reached their climax minutes from each other. The blonde youth filled her pussy with her own cum first. Then it was Lisa's turn. With the two women pregnant with their own love juices, the three took turns in the communal clean up of the two ladies. Just as they had done before, after clearing out their holes, they kissed each other with the remnants of one another still on the lips. Cum was swapped between mouths.

When it was all set and done, they laid beside each other and went over the events of the last hour in their minds. There was a lot of work to be done to make this arrangement work. There were no guarantees it would work. One thing was for sure though.

For now, they were outside the wall.

PerilEyes
PerilEyes
547 Followers
12