Bridal Suite Submission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited for Peter to let me up. My ankles were beginning to ache. The hard edge of the table was digging into my thighs, the unyielding stays of my corset into my sides. My bottom burned from the crop. And yet Peter made no move to free me. Instead he moved behind me again. In my blind helplessness I heard him set the crop aside. I winced as his fingers brushed my raw bottom. But he wasn't interested so much in my bottom cheeks as in what lay nestled between. He traced the thin crotch piece of my thong panties where they dipped between my cheeks.

"Earlier, Catherine, you offered yourself to me to do with as I pleased. To mark with the crop and then use for my pleasure. I wonder... did you ever really stop to think what that might entail?" Peter's voice was so low and husky, so suggestive as he kept tracing the crotch of my panties. "Well, my pet, I'm going to let you offer to me an even greater submission now, one far more intimate than a simple reddening of your flesh. Since no bride should leave her bridal suite a virgin, I'm going to pull down your thong and take your last virginity."

A rush of panic flooded through me. I tightened against my bonds, moaning incoherently around my gag. My last virginity? Did he mean my untried bottom? I'd never allowed anyone that before. Was he serious? I hadn't planned that! I hadn't even considered it! Oh god, I hadn't even prepared myself...

"I can see you like that thought," Peter chuckled.

I felt faint, tingling with excitement and dread. He wouldn't really, would he? He wouldn't really sodomize me. Not on my wedding night, not when I was so helpless and unprepared... would he?

But Catherine... you said he could do anything...

Oh god, I had. And now I was helpless to change my mind. Helpless to stop him. Helpless even to beg him to be gentle, or to say anything at all. Helpless to do anything but wait, and tremble.

...to be continued.