Bridal Suite Submission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, lying cuddled in Peter's arms as he slept, my new purchase buried deep in the back of our closet, I masturbated to another furious orgasm. I couldn't help myself. I felt more alive than ever before. Our wedding was but weeks away. I wanted now more than ever to give myself to Peter how O would give herself to her lover. I felt I had the perfect gift for him, or at least the beginnings of one. As I drifted blissfully asleep that night my thoughts weren't on O or even my new crop but on Peter. What would he say? What would he think? I never once contemplated what he would actually do, or if I might get more than I asked for. I only hoped he wouldn't think me too crazy.

The Gown

There are few things more important to a girl on her wedding day than her gown. I was no exception. I read the magazines; I dreamt the dreams; I saw wedding gowns in my sleep, and in every waking hour; and I tried on more than I could count... until I found the one.

The gown was far too revealing for me to wear on my wedding day. Backless, or at least nearly so, and with such a plunging neckline that when I first modeled it in the mirror in the bridal shop I felt a flush of embarrassment, even though only Kim and the saleslady were with me. My first thought was that I couldn't possibly wear such a daring gown on my wedding day, that my modesty just wouldn't allow it. My second thought was that it was the most beautiful gown I'd ever seen, and that I couldn't imagine presenting myself to Peter at the altar wearing anything but it.

And so, despite how dangerously inappropriate the gown surely was, I chose it anyway. Or perhaps it was because of that. I've always been a very conservative person, at least outwardly. Never one to wear revealing clothes, or show my midriff, or even wear anything more exciting than a demure one piece at the beach. And yet standing there in the bridal shop, modeling the gown for myself in the mirror, I felt such a heat inside me, such a tingle of arousal and excitement, that there was no other choice. In my fantasies the heroine always wore a gown like this for her lover, always professed her love and submission to him while dressed so provocatively, always took pleasure in displaying herself for her lover whilst blushing under the gaze of onlookers. To think that I might profess my love and devotion to Peter in just such a way, in front of our friends and family, wearing something so unashamedly for him... well, it inspired in me such an exhilaration that I just had to have the gown. I just had to.

And so I did. With only one request of the seamstress, which I asked of her aside while Kim was out of earshot, and while I blushed madly: that could she please lower the neckline -- just a little -- to present to my beloved Peter with a still deeper view of my cleavage? In my fantasies my heroine would request just such a thing. And I knew, somehow, that I should do the same.

* * *

Such a daringly plunging neckline had a consequence I'd not considered. My chosen corset was no good. The neckline of my wedding gown plunged low enough that the cups of the corset showed. No matter how many corsets I tried, the only one I could find that didn't peek through was a lovely white cupless corset. It was enough to make me reconsider my choice of necklines, but in the end not nearly enough to make me actually change my mind. I took the cupless corset, blushing as the saleslady added it to my purchase. She smiled knowingly but didn't say anything. How would it be, I wondered, to stand up in front of our friends and family with my breasts bare beneath my wedding gown?

And another thought, one which brought a smile to my lips: how delightfully surprised Peter would be when he undressed me and found me topless.

Peter wasn't the only one who would be surprised. On the day itself, mere hours before I would meet my beloved Peter at the altar, I finally had to reveal my choice of corset to Kim, my best friend and maid of honor and on this day the only person in the world that I felt comfortable letting see me as Peter would. We'd grown up together, gone to school together, and Kim knew me better perhaps than even Peter did. To see the surprise on her face when she saw my cupless corset brought a blush to my cheeks. She gasped and wanted to know... was this really what I was going to wear? It was, I told her. It was how I wanted to give myself to Peter.

And besides, it was too late now to back out. The thought of standing up there at the altar with but the thin satin fabric of my wedding gown covering my naked breasts made me tremble as much as the thought of the plunging neckline did. There was a strange, illicit thrill in the thought that I was actually going to present myself to Peter like this. It emboldened me. As Kim laced my corset up I asked her to lace it tighter, and tighter still until it felt almost uncomfortably restrictive.

That was how I suddenly wanted it. It felt as if a snug bondage in itself, a subtle prelude of what I hoped to give Peter that night after our wedding.

The tightly laced corset took my breath away, and Kim's as well. As she stood admiring me she whispered softly."God, Catherine, you look like O."

I was so startled by Kim's comment that for moment I just stared. "What?"

Kim blushed. "Nothing," she said quickly. "Just a character from a book I've read. You remind me of how I picture her looking, that's all."

It had been a sudden, unintended slip of her tongue, but one which sent such a shiver of excitement coursing through me. O... was this the O that I knew, from Peter's book? Did Kim share the same fantasies as I? And more importantly, did she have any idea of my intentions in wearing this gown and corset for Peter? Did she suspect how I hoped to present myself to him tonight, in the privacy of our bridal suite? She gave no indication, made no further reference to 'O' or to my attire. But from that moment on, until it was time, I couldn't stop blushing.

To be continued...

12