Bride of A Demon

Story Info
Where The Love Triangle Begins.
2.1k words
3.3
14.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RatedM
RatedM
3 Followers

*This is my first story so don't hesitate to tell me what I'm.doing wrong and what I'm doing right. Please comment and tell me if I'm doing well.*

-All characters are 18+-

"Jesus christ, please tell me you didn't get caught." Coach Ether sighed out rubbing his forehead with the fingers.

My silence seemed to have answered the question to him. "Channing, you need to do better. Take responsibility in your actions boy!" He rambled on.

"Well.....I mean come on. Have you seen Ryan Mrocosky's ass? Trust me, she has a nice one!" I try lightening up his mood but he scowled again.

"I don't speak of such about students here and you know that,"

"Come on coach, its just you and me here. Go ahead. Say whatever, like how hot do you think Samantha Greenwood is?"

"Stop trying to change the subject Jones." He warned me. "I swear if I get another one of these....." He trailed off picking the pink lace thong off his desk with a pair of scissors. "In the locker room with a number attached to it, you're going on captain probation. Are we clear?"

My shoulder slumped. "Yes sir,"

"Kay. Now here, take the thong and go."

*********

After the little talk with my coach, I strolled to my 3rd block: Mrs. Ether. She's really hot but she's a bitch......and she's my aunt.

I arrive late and she glared at me. Her red lips from lipstick curve into a growl. The lips actually looks good with her dark chocolate skin.

"You're late."

"I know,"

"Do you have a pass?"

"Nope," I say popping the 'p'.

She looks me up and down for a quick second before speaking in an almost disgusted tone. "Why not?"

I simply shrug. "Because I don't have one." I sit down in my usual seat in the back of the classroom and chill.

"Channing. I'm still waiting on that pass," Mrs. Ether growls at me. I give her a 'so what?' face.

"I. Do Not. Have. One. Understand?"

"I'll have to mark you absent if I don't get one in the next 30 seconds Jones." She warns me. As if I cared.

"Well that'll be stupid because I'm obviously not absent. I am present you see?"

Her face gets red with I'm guessing anger which obviously states she's trying not to explode.

"Jones. I will ask one more time. Where is the pass?"

"I don't have one Mrs. Ether. Do you want me to walk all the way down to the gym and get one from coach?"

"If that's what it takes then yes," she says smugly. 'You have got to be fucking kidding me'

"Okay, okay." I groan getting up and walking out of the classroom, down 12th grade, down the stairs, through 11th grade, down stairs, across 10th, down the stairs, bathroom break........down 9th grade, through the main hall, through the cafeteria and across the gym to the little office in the corner where coach sat there on his computer.

"Coach I need a pass," I say slightly out of breath. He doesn't look at me but I see his eyebrow raise.

"Why?"

"Because your wife made me come all the way back down here to get one."

"Oh damn," he chuckles as he picked a sticky note from his desk and writing it. "That is why I love her,"

"Never thought you'd be into black women," I grumble.

"What makes you think that?"

"You're almost as country as they come with cho white ass," I snatch the pass from him and turn on my heel. "Thanks coach!"

When I finally make it back to Mrs. Ether, I shove the pink pass in her face and smirk

"Here you go Mrs. Ether, a pass for you,"

She smirks back and takes it from me. "Thank dear, now go sit down, you missed a lot."

****************

"Hey Channing wait up!" A hand grabs my shoulder and I slightly turn my head to see Hunter right there.

"Hey man what's up?" I ask. He's a good looking guy but opposite of me. Like I have a broad jaw and he has a skinny thin one, I have a......normal nose and he has one that reminds of Kevin Bacon. He has blue eyes, I have green, he has blonde hair, I have jet black. I'm pretty tan (thanks to my mother being of Egyptian descent) but I wouldn't say he's pale.....but he's not tan.....he's just a white boy...lol.

"Nothing much bro. I've been doing homework all week so I could go to the party on Friday. You coming?" He asks.

"Oooo umm.....my great grandmother is visiting on Friday and I may not be able to come. I'll ask my dad though,"

"Oh, I could've sworn your great grandmother was dead,"

I sigh shaking my head. "Nope, she's still going. She's turning 101 on Friday so yeah,"

"Well I hope you can come Channing. How's Rebekah?" My sister who's currently in the hospital for a broken arm.

"She's doing good, better I guess. She comes home tomorrow but I'm sure she'll be okay. It's not like she-oww!"

"Dang you okay?" I know he wasn't talking to me because he sounded far away.

"Yeah I'm fine," a male voice says. Damn, no one wins in a head butt. The person I clunked heads with was like I guessed, a boy who stand a little taller than my 5'11. Probably 6'0 or something. He has long hair, long for a boy which goes passed his shoulder and is black. Eyes are dark brown, almost black, dressed in a black what the fuck?

"Sorry for that, I wasn't paying attention-"

"Obviously, you bastard,"

"Channing, Jesus."

"No he needs to watch where he's going."

"I said I was sorry-"

"I know what you said I'm not stupid,"

Hunter cuts in again. "Channing! Say you're sorry!" He whisper/yells at me.

I laugh bitterly. "Ha ha if you think I'm apologizing for his fault, you're waiting for hell to freeze over," and with that, I walk straight passed them giving that gothic freak a rough bump with my shoulders almost knowing his skinny ass over. I hear Hunter apologizing to him.

"Sorry, he can be a real jerk sometimes."

I snort at that. I'm not a damn jerk, although I have tendency of speaking my mind does not mean I'm mean to people. I stop my stroll for Hunter to catch up to me.

"That was rude of you CoHenson," Hunter stated after a while of silence. I almost rolled my eyes at him I was so annoyed.

"Yeah I've heard," I grumble.

We decide on just chilling at my place and watch some tv together on the couch.

********Juliane*********

"He's a hottie isn't he?" My twin brother Dakotah asked with a sly smirk on his red lips. I scowl at him deeply making him flinch but he kept that smirk on his face.

"I really don't have time for this Dakotah. We're going home, now." I grab his arm in a tight grip and half dragged him down the sidewalk.

"H-hey! Get off me!" He whined. "I can take-" he manages to snatch his arm from my grip. "Care of myself,"

"No, ya can't. If you could I wouldn't be dragging you now would I brother? You're too careless about everything and I always have to be there when you slip up," I snarled at him.

"Because that's what brothers do for each other-"

"Not when its every damn day," he stood there, nostrils flared, red tinted face, angry look for a couple seconds then I felt something push on my forehead lightly. With ease, I use my force to reverse it.

"Don't use that on me! You have a very rare gift and I don't want you wasting just because you're angry at me."

He snorts. "Then when can I use it?"

"Never," I replied using my mind to thump him in the head. We resume to walk side by side.

"Oww. Please Juliane! I have no test dummy to....test it on. I need someone," he purred running a finger down my chest.

I slap it away. "Get your hand off me," I growl.

He pouts. "Seduction never works on you!"

"You'd be the one to think it would," I mumble to myself. Actually, the more I think of it, if I let Dakotah at least practice his powers and see how it is, maybe he'll not try to do it 'secretly'. But what if he masters his powers? Will he use it for good? No, you can't possibly use his power for good. Why not just let him see what its about then we'll go from there. A little risky though.

"Look, if I promise you that you can practice your powers on me, do you promise to stay out of trouble?"

"Y-"

"That includes: strip clubs, prostitutes, pimps, no biting people, no sex with strangers and no giving blowjob for money,"

He looked at me as if I had three heads. "WHAT?! All that? That's how I get off,"

"We both have slaves at home for that, or did you kill yours?"

"No, he's not dead. I gave him a break."

"From what?"

"My dick brother, my dick. And, I promise to stay out of trouble. EEK! I'm so excited!"

**************

"Okay you ready?" I say. He nods looking slightly nervous.

"Alright, try to imagine what you want me to see. Umm think of something,"

He thought it through for a couple seconds. "Alright I got it,"

"Not gonna share?"

"It's a surprise,"

I shrug, 'fair enough'. Dakotah closes his eyes, hiding his grass green orbs which is really weird with his crimson red hair. I stood there waiting there patiently for it to happen. 'Do you even know when a hallucination begins?'

"Brother," I turn my head to the voice which was at th far end of our living to the back door. There stood Dakotah in the clothes he was born in.

"Dakotah, put some clothes on. Why aren't you over- ohh this is the hallucination," he whined to himself before making his way over to me, swaying his hips more than usual, his cock flapping between his thighs.

"Brother, you're so big. Can you use that on me?" He purred. I grimace at him. 'This is my surprise?'

"Brother, let me take care of you." He dropped to his knees, his face coming leveled with my cock which was just hanging there chillin'. He takes it in his small hand, it can't wrap all the way around it. He looks it up and down, examining it. He moans to himself just looking at it. 'I never thought dicks were attractive. I might've missed a memo'

"You're doing good with your powers Dakotah, but there's chance of getting that thing hard,"

"You don't know. I have no gag reflex," he smirks licking the head of it. It doesn't even phase me.

"Although that sound rather appealing, it may look better with someone who's not my brother." I say. With that, everything goes black for a second then my regular living room and me and Dakotah are fully clothed. Without a single word, he storms out of the kitchen to the stairs and up to, I'm guess, his room. 'Why does he want me so bad?'

"Dakotah!" I call to him walking up the stairs to his room. The door is shut. I knock on it twice.

"Go away!"

**********Dakotah*********

I sat there as red tears leaked out my eyes and down my cheeks onto the bed. Oh goodness. Why won't he like he me back? Am I ugly? 'Am I?!' I dash to my mirror on my closet and examine myself. I scoff at myself, 'I'm not ugly!' Then why doesn't he? "Although that sounds rather appealing, it may look better with someone who's not my brother." His words echo through my head. It's because I'm his brother.

"Dakotah!" His sweet, sexy voice sounds through my door.

"Go away!" I shout but everyone knows he can walk through walls. So zoop! He enters inside my room.

"What's wrong?"

"As if you don't know!" I hiss at him before turning to my bed and plopping on it. He sighs to himself and make his way to my bed, slowly crawling to me.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why, do you want me so fucking bad? It's like everyday you're trying to get me in some way," I refuse to answer his question if by all means I have to confess my love for him, its not happening.

"You gonna answer?" He pushes. I simply shake my head no.

"Well I tried. See ya Dakotah," he leaves my bedroom and leaves me once again in my own sadness.

*Yeah it ended pretty awkwardly I know.*

RatedM
RatedM
3 Followers