Bride Slut Jenny Ch. 1

Story Info
Husband learns about his wife to be.
1.6k words
4.25
149.7k
60
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goo_62
goo_62
104 Followers

It was the night before we were due to get married that I found out what my future wife was really like. We had slept together a few times before, which were fun but not earth shattering. I thought that I could live with a boring sex life with the woman of my dreams.

Jenny is about 5'6" tall with dark, shoulder length hair. She is simply beautiful. She has a body that men would die for. Her 36D tits were obvious to every man she walked past but she seemed unaware of the commotion she caused. Her arse was something I would have liked to fuck but she wasn't into that sort of thing. The one and only time I touched her arsehole she quickly pushed my hand away, leaving me with the impression she would not let me near there again in this lifetime.

The night before the wedding my mates took me out for a few pre-wedding drinks at the local hotel. All we did was drink! That same night Jenny's friends did the same with her. Our night was pretty boring so we decided to go to the local nightclub for a bit of a rage.

When we arrived it took me a while to focus as I was fairly drunk. I needed a leak so went off to the men's room. When I came out I looked around for my friends but couldn't find any of them. "Typical," I thought. I decided to stay for a while, have a few more drinks, then go home.

A short time later a largish group came in. There were probably 20 people, guys and girls. They immediately hit the dance floor. As I watched them I realised that Jenny was in the middle of the group, having a ball. "Good on her," I thought.

A slow number came on. She was dancing in between three or four guys. They were getting really close. One guy put his arms around her waist from behind as another put his arms around her shoulders. She looked him in the eye and they slowly went into a long, passionate kiss. I nearly fell off my chair. What the hell was she doing? We were being married the next day! I was disgusted but kept watching anyway.

The guy behind her moved his hands up her stomach, ever so slowly. Eventually he came to her tits. As I watched, Jenny arched her back and allowed this guy to have a good feel of her tits. I was amazed. What the hell was going on? I didn't know whether to confront her or not.

While I was deciding this, the other two she was dancing with exchanged places with the first two guys. The same thing happened. The one behind her had a great feel of her tits while the other one stuck his tongue in her mouth. She had a silly grin on her face, as if she was enjoying it. While I watched, the guy feeling her up put his hands inside her shirt and played with her nipples. I could almost hear her moan with pleasure. She was loving this. This went on for a while. I then saw that they were getting ready to leave. What to do? I decided to see whether she would go home or not.

I ducked out in front of them and got into a waiting taxi. While I was telling him where I wanted to go, Jenny and the four guys got into the taxi behind mine. I told my driver to follow his mate. He did this. I soon realised that she wasn't going home. We arrived at a house I didn't recognise. I paid the driver and got out just in time to see Jenny, my beautiful bride to be, get out of the taxi. Her shirt was unbuttoned and I could see that her bra had been taken off. Her beautiful breasts swayed slightly as she walked arm in arm with two men up to the front door of the house and inside.

I ducked up the side of the house wondering how I was going to see inside. There seemed to be a few people already there. In fact, a party was raging inside. I walked past a window, which seemed to be a bedroom. The curtains were open and the light was on. As I stood there Jenny and her friends from the hotel walked into the room and closed the door. There was a large bush near the window, which I thought was a perfect place to hide. I could see, and hear, everything that was going on.

Quick as a flash one guy took Jenny's shirt off. She stood there, in front of four strange men, topless. The tallest of them then wrapped his arms around her and passionately kissed her. His hands were wandering everywhere. While I watched he undid her skirt. It dropped to the floor without a word of protest from Jenny. Another of the guys was behind her. He had his hands all over her backside.

"You've got a great arse, Jenny," he said with feeling. She just laughed.

While this little conversation was going on her knickers were coming off. She lay down on the bed, spread her legs and said, "OK you guys. Who's first?"

The tall one that was kissing her dived right in and went for her juicy cunt with his tongue. The other three all stripped off in record time. It was all a bit of a blur for me after that.

Soon Jenny's breathing became louder and louder. She started moaning as her first orgasm built up. "Eat me, eat me you bastard. Stick your tongue up as far as you can."

Then her words all blurred as she came with feeling.

"Aaaaarrrrggghh, ooohhh, aaahhh, fuck, fuck, eat me, fuck I'm cumming, aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

Jenny came like a fire hose, gushing her sweet juice all over the guy eating her.

"Somebody fuck me, please!" she said. One of the others lay down next to her.

He said, "Up you go and sit on that, sweetheart."

So my sweet wife to be put one leg on either side of him and sat on his 9" cock, just like that.

She took it all in and said, "that's fucking wonderful."

She rode him like a cowgirl on heat. It wasn't long before she was about to cum again. "Aaaaaaarrrrrggghh, oooohhh, aaaaaahhhh, God, I'm cumming againnnnnnnnn."

She came in such a fashion that she slumped forward on top of the guy fucking her. He kept on pumping away and as he did he started licking her nipples. She loves that being done to her so she thrust her chest closer, almost smothering him.

When she did that a third guy said, "I've just got to have a blowjob."

With that he guided his cock into Jenny's mouth. She had never even come close to doing this for me, but here she was swallowing an 8" cock to the balls, as easy as you like.

While she worked on this cock the guy fucking her suddenly shouted, "I'm cumming."

His hips bucked as he deposited his sperm deep into my future wife's womb. He slid out from under her, stood up and took something from one of the other guys in the room. The new one then took up his place on his back. He too had a cock of about 9". Jenny sat on it straight away and began humping, without stopping the blowjob she was giving.

The fourth guy, the tall one she was first dancing with, then started playing with her arse. He licked his finger and began rubbing Jenny's arsehole slowly and sensuously. He entered her arse.

I expected her to complain but she simply stopped sucking, took the cock out of her mouth and said, "That feels wonderful. Don't stop." But he did take his finger out.

Jen started to complain until he said, "Relax, darling. I've got something even better for you."

With that he spat on his hand, lubed up his cock, which seemed bigger than the other three, and placed the head against Jenny's arse. He told her to relax, and he pushed the head in. Jenny moaned but pushed back against him, indicating for him to keep going. Eventually, he had his whole cock in her.

So, there she was, my wife to be, who I was marrying tomorrow (actually, today. I looked at my watch!) fucking three complete strangers, at the same time with all three of her holes filled. They fucked and sucked for a while until the action came to a climax. Jenny came for the third time and she received another cunt full of cum. She also swallowed another and got more up her arse. She had cum all over her tits and arse. I had wanked to three orgasms myself just watching.

All of a sudden the bedroom door opened. The party seemed to be moving into this room. But there were no other women to be seen. About fifteen men came into the room, removed their clothes and took the place of whichever guy came. This went on for quite some time. I lost count of how many orgasms Jenny had, or how many times she was fucked, but it was plenty.

One thing I do remember was someone turning her head to one side and saying, "Smile." She did and she looked like a real cumslut with cum on her lips, in her hair and all over her face.

She looked right into the camera and said, "I hope my husband never sees this!"

I realised then that the item the guys passed to each other was a video camera and the whole thing was on tape.

One of the original four said, "A little souvenir for you to remember us by. We'll try to see you tomorrow night when you get changed to go away. Wouldn't that be a hoot!"

Jenny just lay back, legs spread, cum all over her tits, her face and in her hair, and laughed.

To Be Continued...

goo_62
goo_62
104 Followers