Bride Slut Jenny Ch. 3

Story Info
Hubby goes away for a night.
1.9k words
4.25
95.7k
12
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goo_62
goo_62
104 Followers

Bride Slut Jenny – A Few Weeks Later:

Life went on relatively normally for our first few weeks as a married couple. We had a wonderful week in Hawaii for our honeymoon. Our sex life was good, if not spectacular. Jenny never pushed me to go down on her like she did on our wedding night. If anything it was completely what I had expected before I saw her on the night before we were married performing for 20 guys in a gang bang.

My job was one in which I could work late if I wanted or needed to. I chose not to during those first few weeks of marriage, trying to play the good husband. I started to think to myself that I could work late to give Jenny the chance to be the slut that I knew her to be. Life was good, but it was getting predictable, boring. We would fuck a few times a week and that was all. There was no fireworks like our wedding night. So I decided to try and do something about it.

I started to work late regularly. Jenny got to know my habit of working late three times per week. One day I said that I was being sent away on an overnight meeting. Hopefully she would take the chance to fuck some guys silly while I was away. Little did she know that I had planned to stay away from work for the two days so I could spy on her.

My job is linked to the telecommunications industry and as such I get to see all the latest gadgetry. I particularly liked the new, tiny digital video cameras now available. They would be perfect for what I had in mind.

I set up three of these cameras in our house: one in the lounge, one in the family room and one in our bedroom. They should catch any action going on. And I would have my very own video of my beautiful slut wife, Jenny.

On the morning of my departure Jenny was very attentive, giving me huge, wet, sloppy kisses before I could leave. I got the idea that she was as horny as hell, so something was going on. As soon as I drove off I saw Jenny dash back inside the house. I quickly drove to a long term parking garage near our house and walked the back way to our house.

There were no cars in the driveway when I got home so I snuck up the driveway and down the side of the house. I looked in through our window in time to see a sight I'll remember for a while.

Jenny had changed into her black lingerie. She had on her strapless black push up bra on and her sheer black stockings and suspender belt. She was lying on our bed with her legs spread and a large vibrator thrusting in and out of that juicy cunt of hers. Her other hand scooped her tits out of their constraints and she flicked her nipples with her tongue while she got herself off using the vibrator.

I couldn't hear anything but her thrusting got more and more frenzied until she let out an almighty scream, which I'm surprised, the whole neighbourhood didn't hear. With that she came on her hand which was holding the vibrator. She then lifted that hand to her mouth, smelled it and licked it clean. She looked like she enjoyed every bit because she then stuck three fingers up her cunt and brought a handful of her juices to her mouth and drank greedily.

I was as hard as a rock and needed relief. I took my cock out and gave it the attention it demanded. Watching Jenny relaxing in post-orgasm bliss was enough for me to shoot my load quickly.

Now that I knew that it was going to be that sort of day I organised the movement sensitive start button on my cameras to be in the 'on' position. Not long after that I heard a car in our driveway and doors slam. That I heard more than one door made my spine shiver as it meant more than one lover for my wife.

I peeked in through the lounge window. I saw three of the four guys who had fucked her on our wedding night as well as, to my total surprise, a woman. She was dressed to kill in stiletto heeled, thigh high leather boots, short leather mini skirt, under which I saw black stockings and suspender belt. Her tits were hardly covered by a hanky sized piece of cloth that could have been called a top. A strapless push-up bra was under this.

My wife was taken aback although obviously intrigued. She lost the initiative, however, when this delectable blonde creature walked straight up to Jenny and passionately kissed her. I saw Jenny tense up initially then just as quickly return the kiss in kind. This is my all time favourite thing to see, two women kissing passionately.

Dressed in her little black dress, Jenny felt hands wandering all over her as the three men, all built like power athletes, played with her gorgeous tits, beautiful arse and dripping wet cunt. She writhed in pleasure as they took off her dress and bra. Her tits swung freely until one of the men grabbed them and started to kiss and suck her bullet-like nipples.

Three cocks were at the ready as the mystery woman stood back to take in the entertainment.

Jenny lay on her back on the carpet and, with her knees apart said, "Fuck me, please. I want to feel all of you in my cunt and arse and mouth."

The first guy, with a cock of about 10" lay down on top of her and stuck his cock up her cunt in one quick move.

"That feels fucking wonderful," Jenny said. "Come on you two, my mouth is a little empty at the moment."

The other two got the message and knelt either side of her head. Jenny proceeded to suck first one cock and then the other. At one stage she actually had both in her mouth at once. She fucked and sucked like this for a while.

Then she emptied her mouth and said, "I need a cock up my arse. Please, one of you, fuck me in the arse."

With a little rearrangement Jenny straddled one cock and spread her arse cheeks so another cock could take her in the arse. The third cock then went back into her mouth. Fucking in a nice rhythm, Jenny was able to really enjoy herself. Soon, however, she started to feel the onset of orgasm. With a cock in her mouth all I heard was a muffled moan. Her back arched and then she came like a train. Once she had finished cumming she realised that the cock in her cunt had also cum at the same time. Shortly after, the guy in her mouth tensed up and shot his load down my beautiful wife's throat. Then the thrusts of the guy in her arse became shorter and quicker until he, too, deposited his cum into Jenny. As the three men rolled off my wife the other woman came in a loud explosion of gushing cunt juice.

Jenny lay on her back with her legs wide open. Cum was dribbling out of her cunt and arse. Cum was also dripping down her chin and onto her magnificent tits. The other woman looked over at her with a wanton look on her face.

"You look like you need to be cleaned up," she said as she strolled over to my wife.

When she got there she got down on all fours and lowered her face to my wife's cunt. She licked and sucked Jenny until she cried out in a wonderful orgasm.

"That was amazing," she said as the woman crawled up her body and gave her another passionate tongue kiss.

They kissed for what seemed like an hour. As they kissed they explored each others body with their hands. Jenny reached behind her new best friend and unhooked her bra. It came off, along with the excuse for a top she was wearing. I watched as my wife fondled the first set of tits that she had ever touched (other than her own!). She played with their hard nipples and eventually broke their kiss. She then trailed kisses down her friends shoulder and chest until she was kissing and sucking those beautiful nipples like she did it every day.

Her friend gently put downward pressure onto Jenny's shoulders so that she kissed down her stomach, around her belly button and on until she reached a completely shaven cunt. She stopped, sat back and had a good look at what she was about to attack, said in a dreamy voice, "I've never done this before," and dived right in as if she had been doing it for years.

She worked on her friend's cunt for a while until there was a whispering from the other woman. At that Jenny stopped and allowed her friend to lie on her back underneath her. The two women, my wife and her friend, then proceeded to 69 each other. Judging by the moans and the frantic action they were doing a pretty good job too!

As the men watched they became hard again. Both women were heading towards orgasm and the licking got quicker and harder. Jenny arched her back and ground her cunt into her friend's face as she came again. At the same time her friend held Jenny's head to her cunt while she also orgasmed.

Jenny slowly rolled off her friend and the guys took over again. They were ready to go again. (So was I after that hot lesbian 69!) Once again she was mounted with one cock in her arse, one in her cunt and one in her mouth. Although she looked like she was enjoying it, the action on her behalf was not as frantic. She rode those cocks and sucked for all she was worth and eventually, one by one, the three men came again. I don't think Jenny came this time.

After a short time the three men decided to leave. They indicated that they would come back later. I looked at my watch. It wasn't even lunchtime.

It was just the two ladies. Jenny looked into the eyes of her lover and sensuously kissed her, hard! Then she said, "I want to taste you properly this time."

She then kissed her girlfriend softly all over her pretty face. Then she moved on to her shoulders and down to her tits. "Your tits are sooo beautiful, Shelley. I could love them for hours."

(So that was her name, Shelley.)

"So why don't you, beautiful lady. I've got nowhere to go."

Jenny proceeded to do just that. She licked and kissed and sucked for all she was worth. After loving those luscious tits for a while, Jenny moved slowly downwards to Shelley's bald cunt.

"I just love the look of your bald cunt, Shelley. Does it make any difference when I do this?"

Jenny stuck her tongue right up Shelley as far as she could. Shelley gasped and said, "Oh, fuck, that feels great."

Jenny continued her oral assault until Shelley suddenly bucked her hips and screamed, "I'm cumming, God, don't stop, I'm cumming."

When she had finished writhing, Jenny took Shelley's face in her hands and gave her a great, big, sloppy kiss.

I had come in my pants again so I felt as if I'd been put through the wringer. I needed time to revive myself. I left my beautiful wife, Jenny, and her girlfriend, Shelley, slowly kissing and fondling each other. All I could think of was, "I hope the video gets the rest." But that's another story.

goo_62
goo_62
104 Followers