Bridesmaid and Bartender Part 3

Story Info
Julie accepts Matt's invitation.
1.4k words
4.3
22.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie cried until she could no longer squeeze another tear from her eyes. She slowly made her way to the bathroom, where she washed her face and ran a nice hot bath. Stepping in and lowering her body down into the steaming water, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Julie doubted she’d really hear from Matt, and maybe it was better this way. She was getting very used to rejection, though she really hadn’t dated much in the last six months. She’d pretty much resigned herself to being alone, throwing herself into her work, and dealing with each day as it came. Sighing, she let her hands roam her body, water splashing over her breasts and swirling around her thighs. She let out a soft moan as she remembered Matt’s hands caressing her, exciting her, driving her to sweet oblivion. She’d never in her life experienced something so passionate, so tender and loving.

The sound of the phone startled her out of her thoughts. Julie quickly sprang from the tub, running naked down the hallway and snatching up the receiver. Matt’s voice on the other end made her shiver in pleasure and she hurriedly whipped a towel around her, as if he could see her nakedness. “So would you like to go?” Matt asked, and Julie realized she hadn’t been listening to him. “I’m sorry, she said, go where?” Matt repeated his request that she join him for dinner. All at once her heart and body both screamed “yes” while her head warned her to be careful. Julie found herself stammering acceptance to his invitation and his assurance that he’d pick her up at 7pm. As she hung up the phone, Julie realized her hands were shaking. She couldn’t believe he’d want to see her again, but she smiled for the first time since he’d left. If she played her cards right, maybe he would turn out to be the one for her.

Matt hung up the phone and grinned, pleased that she’d accepted his invitation. After several hours of discussion with Jane and Doug, he’d finally made his way home, the decision firm in his mind to ask Julie to dinner. He glanced at the clock, realized that he did not have much time to get things ready, and sprinted to the bathroom to take a quick shower. As the hot water streamed down his body he recalled the softness of the Julie, wishing she was there with him. He wanted her again, in the shower, her body clinging to hers and her lips crying his name. Matt took a ragged breath, looking down at his growing erection.....no woman had ever affected him this way. Yes, Julie was definitely one of a kind.

Julie raced around her apartment searching for the perfect outfit to wear tonight. She wanted to appear desirable, yet nonchalant. Spying a short black dress in the back of the closet, she pulled it from the hanger. This would do, she thought, Matt would love it. The silk felt cool on her heated skin as she slipped the dress over her head, the thin straps settling smoothly on her shoulders. The front was low cut, but not outrageously so, and showed a fair amount of cleavage. The hem of the dress fell to just above her knees. Julie carefully applied her makeup and dabbed a bit of her favorite scent, Vanilla Musk, behind her ears and into the valley between her breasts. A pair of strappy black heels completed the effect. She was ready.

Just as Julie was sitting down to await his arrival, Matt was climbing into his truck with a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of champagne. He’d made reservations at a very nice restaurant and if all went well, they could pop open the champagne later. He really wanted to make a good impression, to show Julie he truly cared for her. She was unlike any woman he’d ever known and certainly wanted to get to know her better. He wanted to communicate with her, find out her wants and desires, what made her tick. Matt was upset with himself for letting his lust for her take precedence over getting to know her but he’d rectify that soon enough. Matt started the truck and gunned the engine, unable to wait another minute until he saw her again.

He pulled into her driveway and hopped out of the truck, the flowers in one hand and the champagne in the other. Taking a deep breath, Matt approached her door and rang the bell. When Julie opened the door he could do nothing but stare. My god she looked fabulous in that little black dress! He leaned in and lightly brushed his lips across her cheek, inhaling her aroma and feeling his body tingle in response. As he pulled back, she smiled at him, her gaze settling on the items in his hands. Matt grinned, handing her the flowers and as she walked to the kitchen to find a vase, he slipped the bottle of champagne into the refrigerator. Matt grasped her hand tightly and led her to his truck, helping her up into the seat before sliding into his own.

The restaurant was very fancy and Julie glanced around in awe. She’d never been taken somewhere like this, Matt must really want to impress her. He pulled her chair out and she sat, listening to the soft music playing in the background. Matt took the liberty of ordering them a glass of champagne and then fixed his gaze on her. Julie shifted slightly in her seat, those chocolate brown eyes penetrated right through her, making her feel deliciously comfortable.

After she perused the menu, Matt ordered for the both of them. Their meal was a quiet one, both of them gazing at the other. There was no tension here, only sweet silence as their desire grew. Matt couldn’t help but wonder what was under that dress, and Julie wondered what he was thinking. When their meal was over, they drove in silence to her apartment. Julie invited him in to share the champagne and took a moment to show him around. Her apartment was very tidy...with everything in its proper place. So unlike his place, Matt thought with a chuckle.

At last she spoke, her voice soft and unwavering. “I’m sorry about this morning Matt”, she said, “I’m just so nervous about men after.......” Matt cut off her confession with a heart stopping kiss, whispering “Shhhhhhh”, in her ear. Julie relaxed against him as his arms came around her. They sat for a long while, just holding each other and sighing softly. Matt was determined to do everything right this time, silently cursing himself for taking her on the couch the night before. He wanted her in his arms, in his bed and his life for eternity. The instant realization hit him, he froze. Matt was not ready for this kind of commitment but he had to have her and he knew she would not indulge in anything less.

Matt stood, gently lifting her into his arms. He walked steadily to the bedroom, her arms around his neck, holding him tightly. Lowering her onto the bed, he gazed into her eyes as he removed her shoes, allowing his fingers to slide slowly over her stocking clad calves. Julie shivered in response, closing her eyes and giving in to the sensations. He stretched out beside her and kissed her tenderly, beginning with her forehead and working his way down to her eyelids, her nose, then finally her lips. She tasted soft and warm, a delicious mixture of champagne and femininity. Matt slid his lips along her shoulders, his fingers gently pushing the straps of her dress down her arms. Julie waited, her breath caught in her throat, wondered what he’d think of what she had on under that dress.

White lace peeked through as Matt slid the dress down over her breasts, then lower, until it was completely off. He was stunned and so aroused to find she was wearing a white lace bustier, white garter belt with stockings, and a pair of small white lace panties. The contrast of her black dress and her white lingerie made him throb with desire. She shyly asked if he liked what he saw.

Matt captured her lips again in response to her question, plunging his tongue into her warm mouth and drinking of her, like a man dying of thirst. Julie arched up to him and wound her arms around his neck, clinging to him tightly. His fingers moved over her bustier, pushing it down slightly to free one small hard nipple. He groaned and took it between his lips, sucking on it gently, then increasing the pressure as she moaned in delight. Her hands roamed his back through his shirt, desperately needing to feel his bare skin against her.