Bridesmaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both burst into howls of laughter at the absurdity of trying to retain their modesty when they both knew where they were going. Steve was the first to kneel down on the bed and roll over to Sharon's side. He sat on the edge and pulled her towards him. He found the zipper on the back of her dress and looked into her eyes as he gently tugged the dress down over her hips.

Sharon held onto the top for a moment before letting go and balancing herself with her hands on his shoulders as she lifted one foot and then the other to step out of her dress. He reached down and picked it up and handed it to her. When she turned and laid it down on the bedside chair he pulled her backwards against his face and palming her belly he pressed his lips into the small of her back.

Another whimpering sound came out of Sharon's throat when he raised his hands and captured her breasts. Her chin dropped to her chest and she covered his hands with hers and moved back against his face. Sliding his hands down her front he hooked his thumbs into the waistband of her bikini panties and eased them down over her hips. Her scent came to him strong and musky when the fabric pulled away from her pussy. He could see a faint tan line low on her back and he kissed down her spine to just above the crack of her butt as he lowered her panties over her knees until they slid to the floor.

His hands came back up her nylon covered legs to hold her by her hips. Sharon made no attempt to turn around but she again covered his hands with hers and allowed him to kiss little kisses all over her lower back and butt.

Sharon broke the silence. "My shoes," she said and made a move to bend down to remove them.

"Leave them on! They bring you up to just the right height," Steve countered and urged her body around with his hands.

Sharon moved her hands from atop his and placed them on the sides of his face when Steve continued his little kisses on her belly and then moved down towards her trimmed pussy fur. Her scent was driving him wild and his leaking erection, so hard that it hurt, had long since found its way out of his boxers.

"Not there! Please not there! Sharon whispered when he moved his lips down towards the top of her pussy.

Steve stopped his movement and raised his eyes to look at her face. She continued to caress his face and he could see the overpowering lust in her heavily lidded eyes.

"OK, he promised her but to himself he added, "I'll try again later."

Gently pushing her back away from the bed, Steve stood and took her in his arms. They were almost the same height and he could feel his erection pressing against her belly. Sharon reached down with both hands and grasped him with just her fingers. She held on for a moment before tugging at the elastic waist of his shorts. Steve helped her to stretch them out over his protruding erection before allowing them to drop to the floor at his feet.

Sharon's hands continued to caress him. "Oh, you are so hot," she whispered. "So hot and so hard."

Steve sat down again and pulled her down with him. They rolled onto the sheet-covered mattress and lay on their sides facing each other.

"It's been a long time," Sharon offered while holding onto his erection with one hand. "It's been a really long time so please be careful. Please!"

Sharon scooted closer to him and lifted her left leg up over his thigh. A few more wiggles and she had the head of his cock pressed against her very hot and very wet pussy.

Steve held her and enjoyed the sensations as he let her caress herself with his cock. The feel of her nylon stockings and the touch of her leather shoes against his legs was an added bonus to his pleasure. Sharon raised her leg higher onto his thigh and he felt the head go between her lips and push at the entrance of her pussy.

They were as close together as they could get in this position and a low moan from Sharon told him that she was ready for him. Releasing his erection she tugged at his hip to pull him over her. He obliged her and rolled over to settle down between her thighs. His cock had slipped out of her and it now rested on the little bit of pubic hair that she had. He continued to heighten their sensations by sliding himself back and forth on her lower belly and pubic mound but he kept his weight off of her until she wiggled herself around and prepared herself for his penetration.

Her hand reached down and clasped him again. Pulling back a little he gave her room to fit it between her lips. She found the right spot and lifted her hips to start his entry. Steve lowered himself gently through her hand until he was well into her pussy. Her whimper told him that she was ready and he let himself down and into her as soon as she pulled her hand out and used it to pull on his hip.

Her grip was strong on his waist and his hip as she raised herself up off of the bed to angle herself for the deepest penetration. Steve felt her pubic bone rub tightly against his and he moved his groin from side to side to try and stimulate her clitoris. He knew that he got it right the first time when she raised her legs high on his back and pressed the heels of her shoes against his butt to pull him even tighter against her.

Raising himself on his arms he looked down at her tense looking face. She had her eyes closes and she was obviously concentrating on the sensations that she was feeling. Except for her tongue licking her lips now and then, her mouth was tightly closed and she breathed through her nose.

Steve looked down between their bodies and watched as his cock sank into her and then reappeared when they moved apart. Her moisture glistened on the skin of his erection and her lips appeared engorged and bright red to an almost purple color where they clung to the sides of his cock as he pulled out of her pussy.

"Ohh, my God! That is so good!" she breathed.

Steve saw that she was also watching their genitals as they pleasured each other. Her mouth opened and she licked her lips again.

"Oh, my God! I'm going to cum! Kiss me!" she demanded and raised her head up off of the bed to meet his lips as he leaned into her.

Chapter 05

She had not let him withdraw from her until long after both of them had reached their climaxes. Steve's arms were getting tired of holding his weight up off of her but she tightly hugged him and milked him by squeezing and releasing his softening cock until it finally popped out.

"You make me feel so nice," Sharon smiled at Steve lying beside her and gave him a peck on the lips.

"I think that's a title to a song, isn't it?"

"If it is, it sure fits me at this moment," she laughed. "Thank you."

"Thank you, ma'am," Steve responded. "Believe me the pleasure is all mine."

Sharon raised her head and took a sip of her wine. "I never drank wine lying down before," she giggled. "It's hard to do without spilling it."

"Speaking of hard," Steve said and looked down at his already firming cock. "I still have a little life left in me."

"So soon," she gasped in astonishment. "I'm not used to that but then I'm not used to any of this."

Sharon watched as Steve dipped his finger into her wine and traced a wet circle around her left nipple. He dipped again and then a third time until he had her nipple and the surrounding aureole wet.

"What's it like in Japan?" she suddenly asked. "Where do you live? In a house or an apartment?"

Steve continued to circle her nipple with his finger while he told her about his little apartment on the outskirts of Tokyo.

"You'll have to come and visit me someday," he said and then looked up at her face when she didn't respond.

Sharon's eyes were closed and her mouth was slack jawed with passion from the sensations of his caresses. Steve stopped his movement on her breast and she opened her eyes.

"Please don't stop," she begged. "Make love to me again. Please."

Steve took the wine glass from her hand and set it on the bedside table. He made little circles with his fingers on her chest and breasts before he moved them down over her belly to her pussy. When he reached the top of her little tuft of hair she raised her right leg and rested it against his thigh to give him better access.

He continued to caress her pussy lips and lightly brushed against her clitoris with the pads of his fingers while he kissed his way down over her belly.

Nuzzling her belly button with his nose he told her, "Get ready, I'm going to kiss you down there."

"No!" she said, and closed her thighs against his hand. "I've never had anyone do that to me before."

"There's always a first time," he responded and he repositioned himself lower on the bed and gently pushed her knees apart.

There was that whimper again but this time it had a little tinge of fear in it. She allowed him to kiss his way up her stockinged leg but when he got to the bare skin of her inner thigh she held his head with her hands.

Steve reached around her legs and grasping her wrists he pulled her hands from his head and held her arms down alongside of her body. She clasped his wrists and he could feel the strength in her arms as she tried to free them.

Steve didn't waste any time but he maneuvered his arms under her thighs and lifted her up into his face where his tongue and lips waited to devour her. She tensed and made a sound when his tongue touched her pussy very close to her asshole. She reacted by trying to twist away but he managed to hold her arms and hips relatively still.

Her lips were still open from the recent sex and Steve's tongue continued up between them until it reached the underside of her clitoris. He flicked it a few times and pursed his lips around it and gently sucked. Sharon tensed again but this time it was from pleasure and not fear. Steve could feel the vibration in her pussy as a long moan came out of the depths of her body.

Steve wasn't sure what she was going to do when she relaxed her grip on his wrists and squirmed her hands free of his grasp. Her pelvis lifted up off of the bed and she held onto his head with her hands. Instead of pushing him away Sharon pulled his face tighter into her groin.

Steve grinned into her pussy. Pulling slightly away he looked up along her body and said, "I thought you didn't want me to do this. Do you want me to stop?"

"No, no! I don't want you to stop!" she almost screamed. "You're going to make me cum again!"

Steve added two of the fingers of his right hand to her stimulation by rubbing her lips beneath his chin before inserting them into her sodden pussy. She yelped at the intrusion and he felt her clamp down on them.

Sharon let out with another long moan and tightened her thighs against the sides of his head. Her nylon hose caressed his ears and neck and her high-heeled shoes scraped pleasantly along his back as she used his body for leverage to arch her back and to lift her hips higher up off of the bed.

When he felt that she had completed her climax, Steve slowly relaxed his arms and gently disengaged his mouth from her pussy. He face was wet and he could taste her juices in his mouth and his nostrils were filled with her scent. Pushing himself up onto his knees, Steve levered himself up over her body until his cock was sliding along her crotch now soaked not only from her own secretions but from his saliva.

"Are you ready for more," he gently asked?"

"I don't know if I'm ready but I'm willing to try," she responded without opening her eyes.

Steve leaned down and licked her lips. Her tongue came out to meet his and she wrinkled her nose and looked up at him.

"I never tasted myself before." She sniffed. "I never really smelled myself before either."

"What do you think?" he asked and kissed her with open lips. "I think you taste and smell wonderful," he reported.

"Well, it's different but not bad for an old lady," she smiled and licked her own lips then raised her head a little more and licked his chin. "You need a shave but you still smell good and now you taste good too," she continued.

"Is the older lady ready for this?" he asked and pushed himself back into her pussy.

"Oh, yes!" she gasped. "The older lady is definitely ready," and again raised her legs to tightly clamp them against his sides and hold him inside of her.

Chapter 06

Steve awoke with the morning sun and the first thing he saw was a nipple about two inches from his nose. He studied it and noticed that it had lipstick smeared around it.

"Must have transferred from her mouth to mine," he surmised.

He and Sharon were lying on their sides facing each other. She was lying on his left arm and her left breast was the one so close to his face that he was cross-eyed looking at it. He went over the evening's events in his mind and he felt his morning erection getting firmer by the second.

The last thing he remembered was Sharon holding him tightly against her body after her last orgasm. Sleep came shortly after that and he guessed that it was about 7:30 or so in the morning. He couldn't see the clock but he could hear people moving in the hallway and the sound of cars starting up.

"I have to pee," he thought. "How do I get out of here without waking her?"

Sharon murmured in her sleep and shifted slightly towards him. Her nipple was now practically touching his nose so he did the only thing that any male in bed with a woman would do – he licked it.

Sharon reacted by pulling slightly away and then settled back down again. Steve licked it again. She muttered something in reaction and he sucked it into his mouth where he held it with his lips and massaged it with his tongue.

This time, she pressed it against his mouth and murmured again. He was watching her eyes when they popped open and she let out a gasp.

"What the hell!" she said with widened eyes and pulled back away from his mouth.

"I thought you liked me to do that," Steve said and slid towards her on the bed. He reached across and held her arm while he again captured her nipple and played with it.

"You startled me," she laughed. "Do you have any idea how long it has been since I woke up with a man next to me?"

"Let's be sure we don't wait too long for the next time," he responded and rested his hand down on her lower belly.

"Oh, don't!" she said and lifted his hand to relieve the pressure. "I have to pee and I mean now!"

Steve pushed down on her belly and she shoved his hand away while she rolled out of bed.

"I mean it. You're going to make me pee in my pants."

"You're not wearing any pants," he laughed when she stood up at the side of the bed.

"My God, I slept in my shoes and my stockings," she cried as she made a dash for the bathroom.

Steve jumped out of bed and ran past her with his erection bobbing along in front of him.

"Me first!" she said while dancing around to relieve the pressure. "I really have to go bad."

"I have to go too," he said as he tried to bend his piss hard on down towards the bowl.

He finally got it to relax enough to let him start his stream. It picked up pressure and churned up the froth in the bowl.

Sharon stared at his efforts. "I've never stood this close to a man going to the toilet," she said. "My husband was a fuddy-duddy when it came to bathroom privacy.

"Do you want to hold it?" Steve asked and switched hands so he reach out and pull her hand towards him.

Sharon paused for a moment. "No! I don't think I'm ready for that yet. Hurry up I really have to go!"

Steve had barely shaken the last drops off of his now flaccid cock before Sharon pushed him aside and sat down on the seat.

"I didn't get a chance to flush," he said and leaned over to reach the lever. His cock brushed against Sharon's face and she grimaced.

"I can smell us on you," she said. "Are you going to shower?"

"Why? Do you have plans to get back in bed with me?"

"We'll see," she replied.

"Now get out!" said Sharon and covered her crotch with her hands. "I'm going to the bathroom."

Sharon sighed a sigh of relief and Steve heard her full bladder pressure her piss against the side of the bowl.

"I don't believe that I slept with you and I don't believe that I slept in my stockings and shoes and I don't believe that I let you see me pee," she cried in mock disbelief.

"I'll take care of the second one," he said and knelt before her.

He sat back on his haunches and lifted her right foot to unbuckle her shoes. He could smell the aroma of her pee and he started to get another erection. He lifted the other foot and removed that shoe. With her feet clad only in stockings, Steve placed the sole of her foot against his growing erection and started to peel her hose down her leg.

"You like the feel of my nylon stockings, don't you?" she asked with another one of her giggles. She rubbed her feet against him and then let him left her leg so that the sole of her foot was pressing against his chest.

"Careful! I'll pee on you!" she threatened.

"I never tried that. Maybe I will some day," he retorted.

Pulling her foot out of the hose, she said. "I'm finished. Let me wipe myself," and reached for the toilet paper.

Steve took the pad she had formed in her hand and said, "Here, let me."

Sharon placed her hands on his shoulders and spread her legs so that he could reach between them. Steve carefully wiped the dribbles off of her pussy and dropped the paper into the bowl.

"I think I got it all," he said and rubbed his fingers against her lips to make sure.

Sharon's chin dropped down to her chest again.

"You had better make sure of that," she said in a throaty whisper. "Keep testing!"

Her grip on his shoulders tightened as he caressed her with the pads of his fingers. Taking a chance he moved down past her lips and found her pucker. She jumped and whimpered again when he gently rubbed his fingers against it.

"Ohh, stop!" she said and closed her legs against his wrist. "You've been places only me and my doctor have been. I don't know if I can handle all of this at my old age."

"Let's move back to the bed and I can finish the examination of my patient," he ordered.

Sharon stood up in front of him.

"You don't match he said," and rolled her remaining stocking down her leg and off of her foot. "Now you do!"

Reaching behind her, Steve pulled her pussy towards his face and nuzzled his nose and mouth against her.

"Are you going to do that again?" she whispered.

"Only if you want me to," he replied.

"I want you to," she told him and moved herself against his face.

Chapter 07

"Oh, I'm sore," Sharon moaned and raised herself up onto her knees. Steve's softening erection popped out of her pussy and lay wetly against his belly. "I've never done it so often and so hard ever before in my life. Is it swollen?" she continued while testing it with her fingers and arching her back so that he could see between her legs.

"It's a little plump but it looks good enough to eat from here," Steve laughed while he tried to pull her up towards his face to check out his premise. "Maybe if I kiss it, it will get all better."

"You're tempting me but your kisses always seem to lead to something else and that's the reason why I'm sore," she laughed.

Steve looked down at his cock. "I didn't know I had a weapon down there!"

"It's a good weapon," she agreed and keeping her leg lying across his body, Sharon snuggled up against his side.

"Having a good time?" he asked.

"The best! I didn't know I had it in me."

"You don't right now! Do you want to try again?"

"Can you really do it again?" she asked and lifting her head she looked down at his cock laying flat against his public hair. "It looks like it's on a coffee break right now!"

"Speaking of coffee, I'm hungry. Do they have room service in this joint?"

"I don't think so but we can go out to breakfast if you want."