Bridesmaids Are Easy

Story Info
Younger man, older woman are paired up at a wedding.
4.9k words
4.4
258.7k
51

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 06/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part one, Friday evening, the rehearsal diner

When Cousin Charles called and asked me to be in his wedding party, I was shocked! I have no idea why he why he asked me. We may as well have come from two different worlds.

He was born into wealth, power and prestige, with a silver spoon in his mouth.

I was born in the ghetto with a rusty shaft stuck up my ass! Needless to say, Cousin Charles and I had little to nothing in common and we rarely saw each other.

I've never been in a wedding party before, so I was looking forward to being in this one. This was going to be a new experience for me. Beside that," I heard brides' maids were easy." I though to myself maybe, I'll get lucky, and get laid.

I've never met the woman that I was going to be paired up with for the wedding. All I knew about her was that her name is Victoria; she's the bride's older cousin, she's in her mid thirties. She lives in New York, City, and she's some kind of big shot CEO whatever that is, for some Wall Street bank and investment company.

That makes her a good fifteen years older then I am. I figured, because Victoria's so much older then I am, she's probably fat, ugly, and has gray hair.

Then I smelled the rat, that's why Cousin Charles asked me to be in his wedding party! Because, no one else wanted to be paired up with this old broad, Victoria!

The wedding rehearsal was boring, and Victoria couldn't make it to the church. I was anguish to meet her. I kept hoping that I'd get alone with this old, fat, broad, with gray hair!

Like a typical truck driver. I turned the wrong way out of the church parking lot! Needless; to say I was late getting to the hotel, for the rehearsal dinner.

I found a place to park in the far corner of the hotel parking garage. I parked next to a new silver gray Mercedes convertible with New York marker plates on it.

I was so late! I didn't bother to bring in my tux and over night bag. I figured I'd check in after dinner.

I rushed into the hotel lobby. Looked around saw the restrant and went in. I saw my, white haired, proper, fussy, Aunt Bea, talking with some other older white haired woman.

Aunt Bea saw me and waved me over to her. She introduced me to Margent, the Mother of the bride. The two of them took me around introducing me to everyone. I saw this tall attractive blond woman that, "looked a lot like, Sharon Stone, the movie actress" standing in the far corner of the restrant talking on her cell phone.

Aunt Bea and Margent led me over to her. Margent looked at her, sighed and said," Victory, Please get off the phone, for a minute there's someone here that you need to meet."

Victoria nodded and said into the phone, "Please hold Kelly, there's a young hunk, standing in front of me with my Aunt Margent and my future Aunt Bea."

Margent said, "CV I want you to meet my very rude niece Victoria!" Victoria looked at me and sighed as she said." Aunt Margent I'm sorry, but I have this important client that Kelly and I are trying to get taken care of."

"Victoria this is CV he's going to be your escort for the wedding. CV I want you to meet my rude niece Victoria! "Margret huffed as she said." CV she's really not rude. She just never stops working."

Margent, said to Aunt Bea, "they do make a handsome couple, don't they Bea?" Yes they do make a rather striking couple Margent, they look like they were made for each other, don't they? That's why I paired them up Margent, because they look so good together." said my Aunt Bea.

Victoria nodded as she said," It's nice to meet you Steven. I'm sorry, give me a minute and I'll be right with you."

I looked Victoria up and down. My God I thought to myself! "This woman is a living, breathing wet dream."

There was no two ways about it she's beautiful, and she's got a great shape, for an older woman or for a woman of any age for that matter. She was dressed professionally in a black women business suit that was tailored perfectly. Her clothes highlighted her body, rather then flaunted it.

I didn't realize it, but I was starting to get a hard-on just by looking at this older blonde Goddess.

I was dressed casually in a pair of gray slacks with a new black jersey that had a white horse standing up on his hind legs embroidered on it. But I made the mistake of wearing an old pair of stretched out jockey shorts that fit loosely around my thighs.

That was a mistake, because my one eyed monster, doesn't like being confined, in my under wear. The monster had managed to slip out the lose leg band of my under shorts, and was dangling freely down the leg of my pants.

Victoria, went back to her phone call, I heard her say, "Oh My God, Yes Kelly, he's a real rugged sexy looking, young stud. He's at about six two, and he must weight at least two hundred and twenty pounds of solid muscle. He has dark brown hair with piercing brown eyes.

Kelly, if he leered at you with those eyes you'd get wet. The way this hunk is looking me, is making my nips hard and he's causing me to seep vaginal secretions into my shield."

What the hell is she talking about I wonder! Then it hit me! She's saying her nipples are getting hard and her pussy is getting wet. I turned a little red and chuckled.

Victoria looked me up and down, raised her eye brows and smiled as she said into her phone," Kelly you're a dirty little slut!" Vicky paused for a moment nodded her head and said," What I do with this young stud is none of your business."

Vicky looked at me and winked, as she said into the phone loud enough for me to hear," Kelly, are you envious or jealous, of me?"

I was getting excited by listening to their conversation. What I didn't realize was my one eyed monster, was also getting excited.

Victoria kept talking and said," Kelly, he really does fill out the front of his pants."

Margret looked at Victoria and said in a stern voice, "Victoria, stop talking like that. You sound like a street corner hussy! Your Mother would roll over in her grave if she heard you talking that way!"

Aunt Bea was shaking her head as she said," CV, I'm sure you two will get along just fine, pay her no mind, that harlot is just teasing you!" As the two white haired old biddies walked away, Victoria and I stood there giggling.

Victoria gave me a devilish grin, and said." Kelly wants to know, how big your dick is." I turned a bright red as Victoria said to Kelly," You're making him blush, and I bet you're playing with yourself, aren't you?"

I was blushing, but I was also enjoying all this flattery. I've always known that some women find me kind of attractive and sexy. I'm no movie star in the looks department, but I'm not chopped meat either.

My three best attributes are my muscular body, I'm no porn star but my one eyed monster is slightly larger then normal. What some woman; really like about me is, I'm one of those affectionate, friendly, feely touchy guys.

My body I get from working out with weights, walking, and riding a bicycle on a regular basis. My man meat is just a gift from Mother Nature and being affectionate and friendly is just the way I am.

My slightly over sized one eyed monster gives me a lot of pleasure, and at times, has caused me a great deal of embarrassment.

Victoria gave me a devilish grin and said," Kelly, He's either hung; like a horse, or he's got a very large banana in his pants pocket!" then she said," Good Night Kelly that's enough for now, I will talk to you later, good bye.

I looked down at my cock, and it was sticking straight out; making a huge tent in the front of my pants. I groaned and turned a bright red.

"This was one of those times when my one eyed monster was causing me a great deal of embarrassment!"

I thought for a moment and mumbled," I'm sorry Vicky; I was afraid that you were going to be some old, fat, broad, with gray hair. Instead you're a beautiful mature sexy woman!"

Victoria looked surprised as she said, "Steven, nobody ever calls me Vicky, but I'll take being called a beautiful mature sexy woman as a compliment."

I muttered," I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you! I just figured Vicky was your nick name, like my nick name isn't Steven, its Carl, but everybody in the family calls me CV! And well, you're a very Beautiful, Sexy Woman."

Victoria was blushing a little as she said, "Its okay CV, I'm just not used to being talked to like this! I'm really flattered that a young man like you finds me so attractive! Most men and women I come in contact with are intimidated by me, or want something from me. But you're not intimidated by me at all." Vicky was grinning like a Cheshire cat, as continued to say," I think I already know what you want from me, Lover Boy."

I laughed, because she read my mind, and I asked," Why are people intimidated by you?"

Vicky answered, "Because of my position in the financial community."

I didn't understand her, so I said, "Oh, okay Vicky."

Vicky grinned and said," Well CV; do you want to have some fun this weekend, with this old mature, gray haired broad?"

I remembered, she liked the comment about being beautiful and sexy, so I gave her an evil grin, raised my eye brows, and said;" You're one Hot Sexy Looking Old Broad."

She turned a little red and looped her arm through mine, and said, "CV your arm is so hard, let's go join the rest of the wedding party."

I felt brave and whispered in her ear, "Oh Yeah, you got something else on me hard too!" She looked at me blushed and chuckled as she said, "Oh God, you're a naughty boy! CV I think we're going to have some fun together this weekend."

Being the nosy horny guy that I am, I just had to ask, "Who's that Kelly chick? She sounds like she's a real fun person." I wanted to say, she sound like a real hot chick, and ask for her phone number, but I had enough sense not to.

Vicky looked at me strangely for a moment, as if a thought was passing through her mind. Then she explained, "CV, she's my live in, personal assistant, she handles all my day to day appointments, and she helps to keep me on schedule.

She's not only, part of my live in staff she's also my best friend. I wouldn't know what to do without her. She's also a horny, nosy, voyeur. I think you two would get along great together." Vicky giggled and went onto say," I bet you two would screw each other to death!"

I was shocked by what she said. Vicky was one of those people that weren't afraid to say what was on her mind!

I liked her right away. She was honest opened minded, and fun to be with. Plus there was this physical attraction between us that was undeniable; however, it was also crystal clear that we had little to nothing else in common.

Vicky told me," I usually don't drink CV, but I want to have a good time this weekend. So tonight I'm going to have a glass of wine with my dinner.

"Oh that sounds good Vicky, I don't drink much either, but if you're going to have a glass of wine, I'll have a bottle of beer with my dinner too." I replied,

We had a drink while we waited for dinner; we had another drink with dinner. We had a couple more drinks after dinner. What more do I need to say? One drink let to another, and then another...

The more beer I drank; the hornier I got. Consequently; my better judgment; went right out the window.

With each glass of wine Vicky had, she got friskier. She had her hand under the table playing with my dick. She kept rubbing it and squeezing it. She leaned against my shoulder, and brushed her full soft kissable lips across my cheek.

Vicky nipped my ear lobe, and blew her warm into my ear as she whispered into my ear drunkenly," Are you trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me? If you are, you're succeeding." Then she stuck her tongue into my ear swirled it around, as she tighten her grip on my dick.

I was getting so excited and horny. I started rubbing my hand over Vicky's knee and then up the inside of her soft warm thigh. As I covered her crotch with my palm; I felt a lot of material bunched up between her legs! I figured she either had the rag on, or she was wearing a panty shield.

As Vicky felt my hand going up her thigh she squeezed my monster tighter and spread her legs. As my hand covered her crotch she looked at me; opened her mouth, as if she was going to say something to me

Instead she looked around the table and asked," is it getting hot in here or is it just me?" She stood up took off her jacket, slurring her words as she said, "I need to go to the power room."

I looked at her; for the first time I saw her, without her jacket on. I could see that; she has nice, big full breasts, probably a c cup or maybe even a little larger, but not much larger.

As Vicky walked towards the ladies room she deliberately swayed her hips, showing off her nice shapely tight ass. The cheeks of her butt bounced just a little, as she walked away.

When she returned, Vicky sat down beside me putting her arm at her sides.

She gave me a naughty smile, and said, "I've got a surprise for you!" As she reached under the table, she took my hand, placed over her crotch, and pressed it tightly against her pussy...

Oh My God; she had removed the rag, or her panty shield!

I could feel the warmth of her womanhood through her slacks and panties. She saw the shocked expression on my face and puckered her full lips, winked and blew me a little kiss.

She sat there looking so lady like; with her arms at her sides, everyone would assume; she had her hands folded in her lap. But instead she had one of her hands: holding mine firmly against her warm cunt, and her other hand was tightly gripping my one eyed monster.

The alcohol was clearly affecting both of us.

Vicky had lost her better judgment too. She was brazenly making sexual comments about the horse on my shirt. While I rubbed my finger tips, firmly up and down the length of her snatch. As I pressed my finger tips against the front of her cunt, I rubbed them firmly, deliberately back and fourth, against her clit, through her slacks and panties.

Vicky spread her wide open, and she started pushing her pussy forward against my hand. She was breathing so hard she was panting! Then she gasped, clamped her legs together, and pressed my hand tightly against her snatch!

Then she exhaled slowly; turned bright red, put hands over her face and started giggling. I was chuckling as I whispered in her ear," did you cum good, old lady?"

She didn't answer; she just nodded her head up and down. Then she asked," CV are you a big white stallion? Tell me stud, how much would you charge? An old mare like me, for your stud services"

Then she, squeezed my cock, raised her eye brows looking at me in a drunken seductive way, and murmured, "I want you stud, I'm in heat, I want you to mount me, and mate with me!"

I'd chuckled and asked, "Vicky, are you really in heat? Do you need me to mount you, filly? She giggled and answered," Yes. " I grinned at her and said drunkenly," Sweet Filly, I'd fuck you, just for the fun of it."

Vicky bit my ear lobe and whispered," CV I love it when you talk dirty to me. Treat me like a whore, and I like it rough."

I gave her a dirty grin and pressed my hand firmly against her crotch, as I asked," what do you like rough bitch?"

Vicky covered my hand, with hers and pressed it tightly against her crotch, as she whispered in a husky voice," to be Fucked! I'm so horny, I can't stand it."

The dinner party broke up around midnight. Vicky and I staggered to the garage to get our bags.

We were more than slightly tipsy as we entered the dimly lit garage. As we stumbled acrossed the garage, Vicky leaned against me. I put my arms around her waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck and said in her husky, drunken, sexy voice, "Kiss me stud..."

Her wet mouth was wide open as our lips mashed together roughly. She was moving her head around passionately as I forced my tongue into her mouth, I could taste the sweet wine that she was drinking

Her full breasts were firmly pressed against my chest. My cock was pressed hard against her lower belly, just above her crotch. I moved my hands over her soft shapely ass cheeks and squeezed them. As I drove my pelvis against her; she stood up on her tippy toes. This caused the knob of my cock to push against the mound of her pussy.

Vicky pulled her mouth just off mine as she said in a drunken voice, "stud I'm so freaking horny, I haven't had a man's hard penis in me in so long. I want you too..." In response I kissed her roughly, shoving my tongue in her warm open wet mouth.

I held her by the ass with one hand, as I reached around her waist and opened the button on her slacks and pulled down the zipper.

As I slid my hand inside her slacks and under panties, I pulled my mouth away from hers, but stayed close enough to her, that we were breathing into each others mouths, and said," tell me bitch, what do you want me to do to you?"

"You know..."She whimpered," you know what I want! I already told you."

"Tell me again, tell me what you want, you old Whore! I want to hear you say it again." I said brazenly in a drunken voice,

As I ran my hand over her wet pussy and shoved my middle finger into her, She gasped, and said," Oh Fuck Lover, that feels sooo good, but not here."

I rubbed her clit with my middle finger tip, and asked," why not?"

"Some one might see us." She replied," and I might cum again."

I pushed two fingers into her and continued to finger fuck her as I rubbed her clit with my thumb.

She forced her tongue into my open mouth, as I sucked on her tongue, she came. Vicky pulled her lips off mine and muttering between our lips," Oh Fucking God, Lover Boy, what are you doing to me?" Then she kissed me again.

We broke apart and continued staggering towards the back of the garage, with her slacks starting to slip down over her hips.

She said," Lover that's my car parked over there next to that old jeep."

When we got there I opened the back of my jeep. I turned towards Vicky as she said," Lover boy you make me feel like a horny teenage high school girl again!"

"Oh Yeah," I replied, putting my arms around her grabbing her by the ass, and pulling her against me. She murmured, "Jeez you're groping me; like I was the high school slut, out with the captain of the football team."

I took my hands off her ass, and ran them over her hips and up over her belly until I had her big full breast, in my hands caressing them. Then I opened her suit jacket, unbuttoned her blouse, and pulled up her bra. Then I covered her warm full naked breast with my hands.

She looked into my eyes; like she was in shock! Then she pulled my jersey out of my pants and rubbed her hands up under my jersey over my chest. She said in a throaty husky voice, "Please Stud, I want to feel your hard, bare chest against my naked breast as you kiss me.'

I pulled my jersey over my head and throw it, into the back of my jeep. Vicky took off her jacket, blouse and bra, and dropped them on the floor. We embraced tightly with her warm soft breast pressed firmly against my hard bare chest.

We kissed roughly; passionately, mashing out lips together, tonguing each others mouths, as we groped each others asses. Vicky asked though our lips," Does your back seat go down?" "Yes." I replied, and went around opened the back doors of my jeep and put the seats down.

Before I could get to back of my jeep, Vicky she was sitting on the back bumper, said," CV there's not enough room in here for us." "Don't worry." I replied as I put my hands under her armpits and stood her up, and pulled her against me.

As I slide my hands under her slacks and panties, she wrapped her arms around my neck and turned her head up towards mine.

As our lips met and our tongues touched; I pushed her slacks down over her hips. Vicky pulled her mouth away from mine and said," "do you think we'll get caught?" I don't care, I replied, do you?" "No" she answered, "I don't care. I want you to take me"

12