Bridge Group Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand came back to my cock, now even harder to her touch. She fondled the head of it and I felt her kiss against my neck.

"Let's go park someplace and I'll squirm against you, big boy." She squeezed harder, making my cock feel wonderful and powerful. Her skirt was in her lap now and I slipped my hand along her bare thigh.

I turned into a country lane near our house and drove a mile or so. She unzipped my pants and reached inside, fondling my cock and balls under my jockey shorts. Her tongue was in my ear and I sped up a little looking for a lonely part of the road.

I was surprised when Joanne moved downward as she loosed my cock from its confinement. The cool night air on the damp head of my cock was thrilling. Suddenly her mouth was over the head of my cock and I felt her swirl her tongue around it, wet and warm. I gasped. I couldn't recall her ever having given me a blowjob in the car since before we were married. I tried to recall if she had even then.

You can never find a lonely part of the road when you need it. All the houses seemed to be ablaze with light. I eased to a stop between the Websters' farmhouse and the Millers place, where there was just one lighted window on the second floor.

"Are you going to come over here in the 'jump' seat with me?" she whispered.

I got out of the car and slipped in on the other side, letting Joanne settle back into the same position she had occupied with Danny.

"There, now, comfy?"

"It ain't bad, baby!" I said. "Now what were the instructions again? Where can my hand go?"

"Oh, stop! If you make smart cracks, I won't play with you! I was only making it comfortable for everyone."

"Now we need someone to drive." I said.

"We can at least turn the engine on." She said. Aren't you afraid someone will come along? What if someone comes?" she sounded nervous. The thought of it added to the sexual excitement.

I felt her shift her soft bottom against my groin while she reached to re-start the car and turn on the CD player.

She put my arm across her and placed my hand on her hip as she had with Danny.

"Here, Danny, put your arm around here. Isn't that better? We're old friends after all." She slipped easily into the role, repeating her instructions.

She put my right hand on her right hip so that my arm was cradled across the tops of her thighs. My mind was reeling with the same evil thoughts as when Joanne and Danny's bodies had been pressed close. The body heat churned up the sexual feelings held silent in my groin for all this drive. I could definitely smell the hint of sex wafting up from the warmth of our groins.

Joanne squirmed her bottom against my prick and moved so that her crease was straddling my right leg.

"There Danny, is that better? So the other one doesn't go to sleep?"

I could feel the intense heat of her soft crease along the top of my thigh and my cock was now pressed hard against her soft bun. The silky dress made it easy for her to slip sensually against my leg. I slipped my hand down the curve of her hip and felt the silk skirt rucked up in her lap. Slowly, my hand slipped under the tented fabric. Joanne's tongue found mine and we dueled softly. The flavor of lipstick exploded in my mouth like a great wine.

"Oh, Danny, what are you doing?" she giggled, as my hand found the plump treasure of her mound. At last I knew the answer to my question. She had not taken her panties off in the service station.

"Oh, sorry, Mrs Williams." I said, laughing into her mouth.

"It's OK, Danny. We're old friends. I didn't say you had to stop. Her tongue leapt deep into my mouth probing along side my own tongue. My hand cupped her mound and I felt her slam it against me.

"Ohhh.... ..," She moaned.

Her panties were drenched. The length of my index finger slipped against the crease of her pussy, spreading her delicate folds under the satin panties. I slipped one finger under the elastic and eased into the oozing wet softness. It slipped into her vagina and I pressed it against that lump beneath her clitoris and pressed her clitoris under my thumb. It was like rolling a ball bearing in wonderfully creamy oil.

Now, we could both smell her sex drifting aggressively up between our bodies. A car approached from the rear and I felt her tense a little bit. It did not slow and our petting continued. I took my finger from her pussy just as Frank Sinatra was crooning 'My Funny Valentine'. I brought my fingers to our lips and we tasted her pussy juices for a moment. She aggressively sucked my wet finger into her mouth, then turned to slip her tongue into my mouth.

I slipped my hand into her blouse. Her nipple was hard and I tweaked it through the soft bra.

" I thought you might have taken your panties off when you took your hose off? ... Mrs Williams," I added with a grin.

She punched my arm again.

"I thought you might wonder that, Danny. I left them so you could take them off when you wanted to."

Her voice was husky and laden with the sexy thoughts she was having about Danny.

"Or do you want me to take them off, for you, dear? I will if you want me to. I'll take them off for you and give them to you. If you want?" She was pressing her cheeks against my rigid cock now, rutting against my hardness.

"Here, darling Danny, you can take my little panties off." She moved my hand to her panties again and led them downward. She lifted off my lap and then, when they were down just to below the vee of her body and the dark triangle of her curls was in view, she said. "Do you like them? I think they are pretty, don't you? " She leaned back and whispered this in my ear.

"Yes." I managed to mumble, my eyes on her pretty pussy and the sight of her breasts now jutting out from the open blouse.

"I bought them just for you." she whispered.

"Arrrgghhhh..." I moaned.

"Those and the bra, I bought them yesterday just for you, Danny. Do you like the bra, too?"

I thrust my cock tight into comfort of her buns, then reached between us to push it down so that it was between her legs.

Joanne gasped as the head of it slipped past her vagina entrance and wet glans came against her clitoris, rich with creamy juices.

"DANNY, .. what's that? What are you doing, sweetheart?"

She scooped her breasts out of the cups of her bra. The white bra gleamed in the moonlight, pressing the mounds high on her chest and letting the hard nipples, now dark and ripe looking, stand out as if on snow covered mountains.

"You do like my bra and panties?" She murmured again.

"Mrs Williams, I LOVE your bra and panties. And I adore your nipples, and the way your clitoris presses against my cock."

"You are certainly getting bold, Danny." She chided, and elbowed me slightly in the ribs.

I felt her fingers on the head of my cock as she pressed me back along the moist slit of her pussy. She let her fingers and the head of my cock play for a moment around her clitoris, then pressed firmly, until she had me at the entrance to her vagina.

Another car came toward us from the front and the lights bathed us like searchlights. Facing to the front as she was, Joanne stood out in the light like the prow of a ship, two breasts boldly pointing to the oncoming driver. I thought that she actually sat up a little straighter, letting him have a brief view of her luscious breasts as he flashed by. A horn sounded in salute, farther down the road.

Just at that moment, she sank down around me in a peak of excitement. Her pussy lips parted for me, and my cock snapped into the tight opening. She was so hot, it was like entering a fire for a moment. An excruciatingly painful fire ringed my cock and then began soothing the head of it with warm juices. Joanne put her hands on my knees and leveraged herself so that she could thrust up and down on my shaft.

I have seldom felt so stiff and so rampant as I did at that moment, feeling all the details of the folds of her vagina as she slipped firmly up and down. She was moving and letting me explore every part of her mysterious cavern; fondling me and letting herself be fondled.

My hands cupped her breasts and the stimulation brought her excitement to a new peak as she slammed herself up and down my thrusting cock. She pulled one of my hands down to fondle her clitoris and then she was off again, bouncing up and down on my cock.

My legs were braced against the floor boards as again and again she bathed my cock in the tight sleeve of her vagina. I felt my balls tense and then the first relief of my sperm charging up into her vagina. My hands were tight around her breasts, letting the nipples exposed to the night air as we struggled together in our orgasms.

"Oh, Danny, you have such a cock. Such a big cock, sweetheart. Ohhh, .. yesssss!"

Joanne slumped against me and let me fondle her breasts softly, as we came back down the mountain.

As we drove away, Joanne stood up through the moon roof, letting the breeze cool the perspiration from her breasts. A car flashed by, but she didn't duck out of view, but just stood there, her hair flying in the breeze and my hand on her thigh feeling our juices sliding down the inside of her leg.

I picked up the white panties and tossed them into the night air through the moon roof.

"Hey, what are you doing? Those were new1" she screamed against the roar of the air stream, then ducked back inside with a quizzical look on her face.

"You bought them to give away, remember? Well, we might as well brighten some young mans day to find your panties."

She smiled mischievously.

"I wonder if he will imagine anything like the story you made up? You're terrible, you know that? Absolutely rotten to the core."

12