Bridge Group Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet leaned forward and continued her delightful rolling pelvis motion. At last I could slip all the way into her and I continued gushing deep inside her. I could feel my cum drizzle from her and onto my cupped fingers, still guarding to make sure my cock didn't slip out of Janet's body. I don't think I have ever had a more erotic, highly charged orgasm. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and let the head of my cock slacken and slip from its tight restraint.

With Janet leading the way, we beat a hasty retreat. I think the couple wouldn't have heard us anyway, but we were as quiet as possible, not wanting to be caught being so blatantly voyeuristic. Janet stopped near the building and turned into my arms. Our kiss was deep and excited in spite of our deeply satisfying orgasms.

"Jack, that was so.. so exciting. I've never, ever, seen anyone actually having sex, have you? And.. you, Jack, made it.. so.. nice!" She kissed me once more before leading me across the cobblestone patio toward the French doors of the ballroom. The crisp click of her heels on the stone was eerily sexy peeling through the night air.

"I have to find the ladies room. I'm a mess." She giggled. I waited for her outside the ladies room and then we slipped back into our seats and toasted our adventure with our remaining wine.

"Jack,.. have you ever.. ever, done anything like that before? I am still tingling from it." She spoke in an excited whisper.

I put my hand on her knee once again. "No, never," I admitted. "But I would be willing to try it again. With you, that is."

We shared a slightly sheepish, slightly boastful smile, then turned to see what had become of Danny and Joanne. Janet squeezed my hand and smiled off into the distance.

"Ah, there they are." I felt her lift her hand. Then, looking down at my hand, she lifted the tablecloth and covered it from view. Encouraged, I stroked the nylon-covered knee and let the erotic pleasure of it seep back into my body.

"Danny is such a good dancer! I loved it! Did you see?" Joanne smiled widely and looked at Janet.

"I taught him all he knows. Didn't I, sweetie!" Janet replied, with motherly fondness and pride.

Danny's face turned beet red and he stood awkwardly, hands clasped in front of his body.

Joanne sat down and put her hand on my other thigh. Once again I enjoyed the pleasure of two hands fondling my legs. She smiled up at me and gave me a kiss. The slightly bitter taste of her lips startled me.

"Have you started smoking again?" I said with the mean-minded air of the reformed smoker.

"No, I haven't had a cigarette, why?" she said defensively.

"Oh, just thought you tasted smoky." I laughed. Sorry!"

She wrinkled her brow then went back to her wine.

"Want to dance with me? It's your turn. I think it is the last set." Joanne said.

We moved smoothly to a slow romantic tune and Joanne's body was glued to mine. I slipped my hand lower and brushed my fingertips across her back just where it starts to swell into a nicely rounded bottom. I could feel her tummy press against my cock and she grinned up at me.

I leaned to kiss the lips she offered and her tongue responded immediately, circling my own. Once again the unusual taste. I decided she had been smoking, but said nothing more about it. She was a little too drunk to dance well, and we settled into a slow nuzzling grind in the middle of the floor as the band finished its theme song and said good night.

Janet and Danny were ready to leave and were waiting to say their goodbyes.

Janet smiled up at me and said, "Thanks, Jack, for being such a swell date!"

"My pleasure, fair lady!" I bowed my most courtly bow and scooped her into a goodnight kiss. Her tongue darted out to kiss mine in return.

Joanne gave Danny a light kiss and put her arms around his neck. "And you Danny, you were a delightful date. Thank you, kind sir! Thanks for everything."

I started the car and noticed with a wry smile how the headlights swept an arc over the eighteenth green.

"You had a good time?" I asked.

"It was ... great ... really nice.. fun! You?" Joanne replied.

"Yes,.. great! Janet is good company. Good dancer, too."

"Umm hmm, I saw how much you were enjoying her dancing!" she said, her voice slightly mocking. She slipped closer and her hand fell on my thigh.

"So, is Danny a really good date? Did you give the boy a thrill? I could see how he enjoyed you on the dance floor. If he keeps grabbing your ass that way, I'm going to have to have words with him!" I teased her and got an elbow in the ribs.

"Jack, stop that. You know better. You are going to say that once too often, you know. And I will give him a thrill!" she said ominously. "He is some kind of a hunk! It is so cute the way he treats me."

I gave her a sidelong look and muttered, "Hmmmm."

"Hmmmm, what?"

"Just Hmmmm," that's all. I looked down at her skirt now hiked up to reveal stocking tops.

My mind kept leaping back to the thrill of Janet leaning into me as we watched the twosome on the eighteenth green. I couldn't get it off my mind. My cock was half hard again thinking about how hot her pussy had been. The thought of her thrusting caress of my cock and the convulsive shudders that raced through my body flooded back.

"Would you undo my dress, dear?" Joanne was a little unsteady from the wine and she wavered a little at the foot of the stairs. I unclasped the hook at the top and then slipped the zipper down her back. She suddenly looked very sexy as she started toward the steps. The white band of her bra looked sexy and inviting, taut across her back. Her stockings made her legs look like caramel, luscious and tempting.

"If I could have found you earlier, I would have taken you out on the course for a little private time, you sexy wife!" I muttered into her ear, nuzzling her hair. I followed along the band of her bra and cupped her breasts. "You temptress."

"Whatever do you mean? The golf course?"

I whispered hoarsely in her ear. "I would have taken you out on the course and fucked you wildly on the grass. What do you think of that?"

"Jack,.. you.. get the darnedest ideas." She said with mock petulance. "You are going to get us caught one of these days! You are crazy!"

"In fact,." I pressed my tongue through her hair and teased her ear.

"Stop.. stop it. Don't be silly!" Joanne giggled. She had stopped with one foot on the first stair.

"In fact,.. maybe I'll do that.. right now!" I whispered.

"Jack, come on to bed. It's late."

Her breasts felt full and heavy in the bra cups. My fingers found her nipples and squeezed.

"Ouch.. honey, careful .." she cautioned.

"Aha, tender, eh? And who has been making my little wife's tits so tender? Who's been rubbing against her nipples on the dance floor? Aha! And who is still excited?"

I taunted her with a laugh and tweaked the hard nipples once again through the silk and lace of her bra.

"Oh, stop. You exaggerate. And how do you know what was happening on the dance floor?"

"Come on, let's take a little walk on the golf course, sweetheart. I want to ravish my sexy bride, like the old days!" My hands slipped lower to the familiar firm mound, softly pressing the cushion of curls under the silky panties.

"Oh, Jack, it's so late; I'm too tired. Aren't you?" She craned her neck and looked soulfully into my eyes.

"Does it feel like I'm tired?" I pressed against her, my cock lingering in the crease of her bottom.

"Look what the sight of your bra strap does to me? Imagine what lies in wait for you when I see the rest of you!"

She giggled a little drunkenly, and took another step up the stairs. "Come upstairs and we'll see," She said.

I stepped to the bar and made two Manhattans with double cherries. The ice clinked loudly in the glasses as I stirred. Even though she did not need any more to drink, Joanne could never resist a Manhattan. They also made her helplessly erotic.

"Upstairs?" she repeated, a little smile on her face.

"No, no, nothing will do but the firm feel and smell of the golf green."

I urged her toward the sliding door. On the way, I picked up the stadium blanket from the back of the couch.

"Jack, we'll scandalize the neighbors. They'll call the police!"

"I'll be quiet if you will." I laughed. She trailed me reluctantly across the patio, high heels clicking in the same sexy way Janet's had, then went silent as we walked across the lawn. There was a little bit more moonlight now, and it was a little higher in the southeastern sky.

The third green was only a short distance from the house. I spread the plaid blanket and handed her the Manhattan. We touched glasses, toasting in the quiet night.

"Look, Mars is just rising." I mentioned quietly as Joanne cuddled close into my arms.

She nuzzled my neck, and I put down my drink to fondle her inviting breast.

"Jack, what are we doing out here? We have a perf.. perf.. ik..ly nice bed ..." She began. I stopped her with a kiss, leading with my tongue. I felt her yield and then her tongue began its duel with mine. Again, that taste surprised me. It was a bitter taste, not like her usual taste, and it went right to the back of my mouth, like wine does when you swish it in your mouth to get the full flavor. I couldn't place it, though, and Joanne's hand was now inside my pants, struggling to free my cock.

"Mmmm, let me show you." I guided her onto her back and lay down beside her. We stared up into the sky full of bright stars.

"Look, there's The Swan, still flying south." It was the one constellation she could consistently find in the sky.

"Yes," I muttered and covered her mouth with mine. I slipped my hand under her dress, along the sleek nylon of her leg.

"Oh, honey, you are soooo wet!" My hand had found the crotch of her panties, still wet, or wet again? I asked myself. "Danny must have been dirty dancing with my sexy wife."

Joanne giggled. "You have no idea." She giggled again under my probing tongue. "He is really good, Jack." She squirmed warmly against me and parted her legs for me. I continued stroking and fondling her pussy. Her formed a sleeve for my cock.

"Oh, god, baby, that feels good." I muttered.

I slipped my thigh between hers and pressed my hand tighter against her with my leg. Joanne moaned as my finger slipped past the leg of her panties, found her wet slit and circled her clitoris. She pressed against my hand and her mouth sucked my tongue as I slipped two fingers into her creamy vagina.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned quietly, squirming against my caress.

She was wetter than I ever remember. Oh, honey, I'm going to fuck you so wildly. Your pussy is soooo wet." The wetness was incredibly inviting, and very erotic. I knelt between her legs, pressed her skirt up and gazed at her white panties gleaming brightly in the dim moonlight. I thought of the couple fucking on the other green a few hours earlier; of how exciting it had been to watch them. I was suddenly overwhelmed with lust for her.

I pulled her panties aside and pressed my lips against the glistening wet pussy. Immediately, my lips and cheeks were wet with her juices. I slipped my tongue along her lips and teased her clit, already rigid between her open lips. I sucked the morsel between my lips and slipped my hands under Joanne's ass, caressing the generous globes and lifting the goblet of her pussy to my voracious mouth. My tongue leapt into her vagina, feeling the oozing, hot wonder of her juices. I was aware of her hands now, as with one she held her panties aside for me. Her other hand brushed the tip of my nose as with two fingers, she held the lips of her pussy wide apart for my tongue and lips to devour her.

"Oh, Jack. Oh Jack." She took a deep breath and held it as I sucked on her clitoris and buried my nose in the soft curls of her mound. I happily inhaled the scent of perfume and pussy. "Oh, Jack, you didn't do that.. last time."

Even in my high state of passion, I pondered that statement. "'last time'? I thought, 'last time?'" The drinks made my mind a little fuzzy with complicated concepts. I continued eagerly eating the sweet pussy of my beautiful wife, sucking her scent and her perfume with long deep breaths as my tongue moved all around the open wet channel between her legs. Her nylons snuggled my head now and I felt her shudder under my touch.

And then it hit me. I suddenly realized that the unexpected taste on her tongue was the taste of Danny's cum. I'm sure my eyes must have opened wide and I froze for a moment. Joanne thrust her pussy at me, begging for more. I resumed a slow, thoughtful tasting of her generous pussy lips. The realization that her wetness was at least partly Danny's cum oozing from her vagina seeped into my brain. The wetness of her panties... the same!

"Ohhh, yessss.." I heard her moaning.

My heart was pounding. I don't know why it was so exciting to realize that I had been watching my own wife being fucked on the eighteenth green. I recalled how he had thrust into her, how her panties had gleamed in the car lights. I thought of how he had paused when the lights hit them, then lunged into her, filling her with his eager young cock. It was all clear now. Clear and strangely arousing.

".. yesss,.. eat me Char.."

"You mean eat me,.. Danny.. eat me Danny,'.. don't you, sweetheart?" I thrust my tongue deep into her, punctuating my words.

She went silent. I nibbled her clit once more. Her hands were still now. I think her eyes must have opened widely, staring into the star filled sky, as her husband lay fucking her with his tongue.

" ... slowly, she began,.. Ohhhhh, yessss, yesss,.. Danny. Yes, my Danny,.. eat me, baby. Eat Joanne's pussy, baby. She squirmed more eagerly, more excitedly against my face her high heels pressed against my back. "Yes, baby, that's it Danny, suck mommy's clit, darling. Oh, that feels so.. mmmmm, good, darling. Then fill mommy with that big young dick, too. Mmmmmm!"

I sucked her clit hard, sending a shudder through her body. Her hands let go of the panties and clasped my head, pressing me into her dripping crotch.

"That's it.. Danny, slip your tongue into Joanne. Come on sweetheart; give me that tongue. You forgot to tongue me last time, baby, but make up for it now. Oh, honey, you are soooo good. Ohhh, god, that feels gooood. Oh, oh, oh! Yes, my young stud!"

I could feel her heels dig into my back, urging me on. Her body was tense and I knew she was getting close.

"Danny! Now! Hurry! Put it in. Put it in! Put it in me, Danny. Put it in and fuck me, sweetheart. Fuck me NOW!

My cock was rampant and achingly rigid. I fell forward and felt her guiding me to her entry.

"Here, baby, here! Let me put it in for you, Danny. Oh, ohhh! That's it. There. Now!"

I thrust easily into the hot tunnel of her pussy. My balls slapped her ass as the hard bone of our mounds slammed together. I spread her legs wide, my hands on her nylon covered ankles. Joanne thrust onto my cock again and again. Her breath came in short pants in time with her eager thrusting.

"Oh, Danny, it's so BIG! Feels.. GOOD! Shove it in, baby, shove it in!" She hurled out the words, filled with pure lust.

I felt her muscle tighten around me as I plunged in and out, my cock hard and glistening wet with Joanne's juices and what Danny had spurted deep into her vagina. It was deliciously slippery, and I could feel all the rills and ribbles of her vagina thrilling the thousands of nerve endings around the head of my cock.

I let go her legs and lay flat on top of her. I felt her close her legs under me, tightening the grip on my cock. My balls tensed, and my toes pointed in the tension of a building orgasm.

"Dannnnnnny, cum in me. Cum in mommy!" she whispered demandingly in the middle of a wrenching orgasm. Her body shook, she flailed her arms like a snow angel and thrust against me. I felt the hot sperm shooting up the stem of my cock. My clenched toes dug into the manicured turf of hole number 3 of the Cypress Hills Country Club.

I withdrew my relaxed, soggy cock and lay back alongside Joanne. On the plaid blanket, we stared up at the star-filled sky. I slipped my hand once again over her warm mound, fingering the sodden gusset of her panties into place and fondled her slowly and soothingly.

"Oh,.. honey. I feel so ... so.. good!" she said.

"Mmmm hmm!" I agreed. I pressed my lips against hers. Our tongues lazily chased each other around inside our mouths. Still, I could taste the strangeness in her mouth.

"You have to stop doing that, you know. Why do you do that?" she said, breaking the kiss and then pecking my lips instead.

"What?"

"You know!" she giggled a little. "Making me pretend that you are Danny; it's so silly, really!"

"It's nice knowing The Swan is still flying southwest, eh?" I said.

"Yes, Jack." She said, very quietly.

12