Bridge Group Ch. 08

Story Info
Joanne teaches Danny well in long day of sex.
5.2k words
4.34
46k
10
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charly
Charly
148 Followers

Chapter 08 – Joanne and Danny – Continued - The Second Day

Joanne:

Softly, sleep became slumber, slumber became half-sleep. I opened my eyes slowly to darkness and closed them again, a smile spreading across sleepy lips. Danny's sweet dick pressed against the crease of my bottom and his hand spanned across my nipples, snuggling my breasts in one large hand. Through half closed eyes, I saw the alarm clock's red neon 5:11AM shining across the white sheet. His hand barely moved, just touching, gently squeezing my breasts together.

I felt him press it a little further between my legs and I opened them, almost imperceptively, as if still asleep. I knew that he was enjoying the theft of my body and wanted his pleasure to continue. His hand felt lovely, softly caressing my nipples from their slumber. I sighed quietly and move my bottom slightly against him. I could feel him stop like a thief in the night, tense, holding his breathe. I thought he was going to withdraw his hand and pressed slightly against his arm to keep him there.

I moved again, snuggling in half sleep, arching my back slightly. The head of his cock was right at the entrance. His hand continued its caress, squeezing my breasts a little more. His cock was warm, warm and hard: the bulbous head nuzzling my vagina.

He took another deep breathe... and held it.

I knew his excitement must have him close to cumming again. I wondered how long his lovely cock had been toying with my bottom, quietly sneaking up on me. How long had he been lying there while I slept, thinking about the warmth of my body and feeling the warmth where our bodies touched? I moaned softly to encourage him. His fingers found the nipple of my right breast and played softly.

"Mmmmnh!" I muttered, still pretending sleep. I kept my breathing even. I felt his hardness thrust again; a long sustained thrust. I could tell he was trying to slip into me, his buttocks tensed, holding the position, holding the point with his dick. I rotated my hips slowly, sensually. He popped inside. I had to hold my breathe to keep from moaning. I let my breathing continue steadily. Danny was still taut as a bow, holding his blunt cock in position. I felt the head of it nestle inside, then slip forward an inch or two. The angle of our bodies kept him from deeper penetration.

It felt perfect. The head was nicely angled against my G-spot now. He didn't move. His hand tightened around my left breast and squeezed, surrounding it in a loving cup. Slowly, he fondled me; his big hand exploring, his finger touching my nipple. I heard him take a deep breathe and relax, still buried in my warm pussy.

He began thrusting a little. I let him fondle my cunt with his big cock, relaxing back into slumber, pleasurable slumber.

"How long had it been since I had felt so wanted, so needed, so appreciated by a man?" I thought.

In my sexy slumber I moved a little, tightening around the head of his dick and smiled. He gave me a lovely little fuck in my wonderful half sleep. I moved just a little, caressing the head of his cock with my wet vagina.

He moaned softly and I felt him thrust deeper, holding on as his hot sperm spurted inside me. Another nudging series of thrusts and more creamy sperm filled me. I felt his body relax and then felt his cock slip from my grip. His arm snuggled me close and his wet dick lay spent between my thighs as his cum oozed softly from me. His body felt warm and comforting snuggled spoon-like against me as he dozed into a deep sleep.

It was 7:30 when I awoke again. Danny's arm still lay across my body. The stickiness between my legs reminded me of my youthful lover's insatiable need during the short night. The stickiness brought the broad smile of a secret, remembered pleasure.

Quietly, I slipped from under his arm careful not to wake him. In the shower, I let the hard thunder of Chicago's wonderful high-pressure water supply flood my body. I soaped and fondled my body, deep in the memory of Danny's purloined plundering of my pussy. The hand shower felt refreshing as I spread my legs and let the sharp pulsing spray play over tender lips.

As I dried my body, I watched as the steam disappeared from the mirror. The fog retreated upward, revealing my thighs, and then the soft curls of my mound appeared as I toweled vigorously across my back. As more of the mirror cleared, my nipples, pouted from round breasts, looking slightly enlarged. As I applied the hair dryer, my face appeared, still wreathed with a small, satisfied smile. But as the eyes of this stranger appeared, I saw tears welling up to spoil the happiness. I stood examining myself as the tears flowed. It didn't last long and I brushed them away.

In my heart I knew that I would have to have a good cry over this. These were not tears of regret. Not for the standard reasons, at least. Instead they were the bittersweet acceptance of the sure knowledge that this lovely affair would be short-lived. Danny was a dedicated and excited lover now, but soon he would find even more lively and sustainable thrills with his real love. There would soon be someone his own age, someone else to enjoy the rich joy of sexual discovery with. The tears stopped and the smile returned.

I was going to be OK with this, I decided. But for this moment, I would bask in his love and his eager lovemaking.

Danny slept soundly as I quietly opened my suitcase and slipped a gossamer-like nightie over my head and then stepped into the matching see-thru panties.

I swept the cover from my young lover's athletic body and admired the relaxed length of his cock now lolling limp against his leg.

Danny:

The dream was vivid. I could feel the intense, wet, warmth of Joanne's pussy around the head of my cock. I recalled losing the battle to hold back cumming and then the flood of relief as I shot hard and full into her. The warm creamy mix of our juices was like a warm bath surrounded the sensitive head of my cock. The thrill of taking her as she slept had been thrilling. I shuddered with the continuing pleasure of slipping my raging hard-on between the buns of her beautiful soft ass. Hearing her moan in her sleep as I probed to find the entry raised my excitement even more. I felt my body shudder as I anticipated the soft folds waiting to be explored and spread by my hard cock.

I relaxed and enjoyed the circle of her cunt just behind the head of my cock. She was delightfully wet and warm.

But something was different. I realized that I was dreaming. But the taut pussy around my cock seemed real. I slowly opened my eyes to the gray early light of day. I stretched languorously, feeling wonderfully alive even though I had not had much sleep. The wet wonder continued around the head of my swelling dick. With surprise, I realized that Joanne was leaning over me and that it was her mouth that bathed my cock.

My cock jerked sharply and expanded while she kept tight hold of it. I now felt her hand cupping my balls. I reached and found the smooth roundness of her thigh and then moved higher to touch the lovely curve of her bottom. She was wearing a pink nightie and the silken pleasure of panties over the opulent cheeks of her ass greeted my exploring hand.

"Good Morning." I moaned.

'Mmmmmmm," she replied, her mouth continuing its incredible teasing of my cock head.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" she repeated, her humming reverberating along my shaft.

I reached for her breast and brushed under the short gown to let her nipple fall into my palm. They were beautiful. I could see them hanging from her body like huge bunches of grapes from a vine, and looking every bit as appetizing. I squeezed gently.

"Ouch." She murmured. "Easy," she said softly, my precum stringing from her lips as she looked toward me. "They're a little tender."

"Sorry." I said, feeling stricken. I withdrew my hand from her nipple.

"No, no, more. Just a little easier."

I massaged her nipple between my fingers as I looked excitedly at the way her breasts hung from her body, nipples pointing straight down. She took the head of my cock in her mouth once more. It was excruciating pleasure and I lolled my head back on the pillow. I thought I might have died and gone to heaven. But another emotion began to assert itself. I needed to take a leak. Badly.

"I have to... I need... "

"Oh... sorry, " she said, smiling.

She took one last lap around my cock with her tongue and then stood up, her hand lingering on my balls.

"Can I watch?" She said, sounding mischievous.

I stood up and put my arms around her, taking a long lingering pleasure from the feel of her body wrapped so nicely in nylon.

"Not sure I can stand that." I answered. "You look wonderful!" I held her at arms length drinking in the sight of her nipples and the triangle between her legs looking so delightfully sexy through the nylon.

I rushed away and into the bathroom. My cock was still jutting straight out and of course I could not piss in that condition. I stood, eyes closed, trying desperately to think of something other than Joanne's breasts and the thrill of being inside her body. Slowly, slowly, I forced myself to think of something else and relax the muscle keeping me from urinating.

I felt her body against me, felt her arms go around me, felt the soft nylon against my back. She stroked my nipple with one hand and reached for my slowly diminishing cock.

"Let me..." She whispered.

My cock jerked to attention again. I kept my eyes closed and thought pure thoughts.

Slowly, in spite of her nearness, my penis relaxed slightly. I concentrated on relaxing. I thought of the schoolwork I had to do yet this weekend. Finally. Finally, I relaxed enough for my stream to start. Joanne leaned around to guide the stream. It sounded like a waterfall and she gasped a little at the volume and pressure behind it. Even pissing with her hand on my cock was a delight, I thought.

"You DID need this!" She laughed. I looked to find her head peering down at the bowl at the stream as she giggled. "Am I being naughty, or what?" she said, looking up at me.

I could only sigh with relief as it finally stopped flowing. I turned and gobbled her into my arms again and we stood pressed together tightly. Together, we looked into the mirror at my naked body and her wispily covered curves. She pressed her tummy against my cock, now hard and pressed upward between us. I felt her squirm and press against it.

It was delicious.

"Now …... now can I have you?" She asked, smiling into the mirror.

I nodded happily and her hand grasped my cock and tugged me back toward the bed. It was extremely sexy to have a pretty woman holding my cock and leading me to the pleasure bed.

I wanted to feel her against me again and turned her toward me at the side of the bed. Our tongues found each other and I squeezed her breasts, lifting them and exploring them, being careful not to squeeze her nipples too hard. The nylon slipped and slid under my hands and Joanne pressed against my cock and moved so it slipped easily from one side of her mound to the other, nestling against her flanks on either side of the loveliness.

She put her hands on my biceps and slowly pushed me back onto the bed and forced me to lie down.

"Want me?"

"Incredibly!" I answered, the word just barely audible, the excitement making it hard to speak.

She straddled my body and I felt her firm mound against my cock. She held it and pressed it lightly against the nylon of her panty and I felt the freshness of her curls under the garment. I reached for her breasts, then slipped my hands under her nightie and began fondling them and watching rapturously the way they moved in my hands. I slipped my fingers along the crease where her tits met her rib cage and lingered there, feeling the smooth little fold under her heavy breasts.

She continued stroking my cock back and forth against her bush as we looked deeply into each other's eyes. The sunlight shown through the gown now and her breasts looked like golden melons in my hands. My cock was rock hard under the gentle fondling of her fingers.

Looking deeply into my eyes, she raised herself a little and pressed my cock along the slit of her pussy, pressing the nylon panty into the crease. With one finger, she pulled the panty aside and guided me into the heat and heavy cream of her pussy. Slowly, she lowered her body. I gripped her breasts firmly as pleasure spread through me.

"Look." She said tensely.

We watched as she lowered herself. An inch of my cock disappeared between the soft lips. Another inch.

"Ohhhhh!" She moaned, and it thrilled me to hear her pleasure voiced.

She tilted her head back and pressed down over my cock a little more, circling her hips a little and making the head of my cock taste the folds of her vagina. My eyes were still glued to the pleasure of our bodies where they joined around my cock. Finally, she sank the final inches and pressed the flat softness of her pussy lips against the stem of my cock and looked again into my eyes.

"Oh... it feels so... good, Danny. So good. You fill me... you fill me... so... full!"

I strained upward. I felt the head of my cock probing deep inside the hot depths of her vagina. She began to move her hips in slow circles. She leaned forward and let her tits dangle in front of my eyes, the nylon of her gown trailed across my body tickling wherever it touched. I squeezed in excitement and pleasure the lovely breasts now filling my hands and reach to suckle her nipples. Joanne leaned to let first one and then the other nipple touch my lips.

"Gently, darling. Gently. Suck mommy's titties."

I sucked one nipple between my lips and tugged slightly. She shivered and thrust hard onto my cock. I could feel her cunt gripping me, squeezing and releasing slightly; squeezing and squirming on my cock. Her pussy was intensely hot on my sensitive skin.

"Yes, suck, baby, that's it." she murmured softly.

Her hips were thrusting rhythmically in a rolling tilting motion that was incredibly sensual and exciting.

"Oh, Danny! Your hands! Squeeze! Squeeze them!" I could hear her excitement building.

"Squeeze my titties, darling! Squeeze them! Ohhhhh, yes! That's it! Yes! Take them!"

I squeezed harder and harder, fondling the lovely heaviness in my hands.

"Yes, that's it! That's it! That's it! Ohhhh, yes!" She moaned and shuddered against me.

She was moving faster and faster now. Her breasts swung wildly as she thrust up and down my cock. I could see her pussy juice glistening on my cock as she rode up its length, then slammed down onto me once again. I clung to her breasts as they tried to bounce away in the violence of her thrusting.

Suddenly, she grasped the hem of the gown and swept it up over her head. Her breasts were beautiful as they bounced and bounded on her chest in the enthusiasm of her fucking. I strained upward into her thrusts and watched as perspiration coursed down between those beautiful breasts.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me, Danny. Ohmigod. Yes! Yes! Ahhhhhhhh."

When she said that I felt my balls tense and the searing heat of my cum spewing up the length of my cock and into her clasping, hot cunt. I glanced briefly down to see her lips tucking in and out around my cock.

She collapsed onto me, her breasts flattening against my chest. I reach around and gripped her bottom to keep her pressed tightly against me. I felt my cock slip from her grip as she relaxed in the satisfaction of her orgasm.

She laughed into my ear and licked my earlobe, sighing, "Oh, darling, that was wonderful! Wonderful!"

"Oh, god, Joanne, you're wonderful! My god!" I replied, squeezing her ass and shivering with pleasure. I rubbed lightly across her bottom, fondling the gentle round curves and the crevice between her buns.

Her tongue slipped into my ear and I felt stirring passion all over again.

Her hand went between us and returned to our lips as she kissed me.

"Want to see how we taste together?" She murmured.

Our tongues explored two very wet sticky fingers. Another first experience for me! Something about her placing fingers into my mouth, fresh from her pussy, was incredibly sexy. The taste was, at that moment, delicious.

Joanne:

I turned the car smoothly up onto the Chicago Skyway, heading east toward home. The last traces of daylight were disappearing in the west. I didn't feel like music or the chatter of the news, so I turned the radio off and sped along in silence. I had a lot to think about.

I felt a little limp, as if I had just had a relaxing body massage and sauna. If fact, it had been a little like that; our lovemaking had been athletic, and Danny had massaged me in wonderful, youthfully exuberant ways that I needed.

I thought of the lunch we had enjoyed, looking out over the lake. And then, we had hurried to get back into our den of iniquity, both intent on having each other one last time before checking out.

"Youth is such a wonderful thing!" I mused out loud.

He had been so eager. Wanting me one more time. We had fucked all-night and all morning and yet he wanted me one more time. It was a good feeling, having him want me so much. The door closed behind us and his hands reached around and found my breasts. I had leaned back into his arms while he unbuttoned my blouse and once again we watched in the mirror as he unsnapped my bra and let it slide down my arms. His eyes seemed to devour my breasts all over again as his hands squeezed and kneaded.

"Easy, easy..." I muttered, my cheek nuzzling his as he continued fondling.

His hand had slipped inside my skirt and then inside my panties too. He turned me sideways and unbuttoned my skirt and it fell to my feet. He slipped his other hand down the back of my panties until his fingers joined between my legs and played there in the gathering moistness between the lips of my much-used pussy. As we rocked in each other's arms, I unzipped his pants and found his cock jutting eagerly into my grasp. As I fondled him, we stood watching our image as we played with each other. And finally, he had lifted me and carried me to the bed.

He was still looking at me as he undressed. I spread my legs for him, letting him see the bulge of my mound, the slight moistening of my panties. I had held my breasts, pointing the nipples toward him and waited for him to come and nurse on them one more time.

I had felt wonderfully fatigued. I waited patiently as he knelt between my legs, pulled my panties down, and nuzzled between my spread legs. He kissed along my slit and up over my tummy and breasts. At last, his tongue slipped into my mouth and I felt the now familiar girth of his cock against my vulva. I spread my legs wider and let him slip deep inside. We lay there joined and our tongues lazily explored each other just like his big, hard cock explored the depths and folds of my vagina.

"God. Danny, you fill me up so nicely! My god it's lovely and big." I heard myself say in the dark car.

I remembered just watching as his young body took me. His big cock thrusting between my wide-spread legs. His hairy chest above me; my fingers toyed with his nipples as he fucked into me. I spread my legs wider and let him lead them up to his shoulders as I had taught him to do. This was our longest lasting fuck. He was saving himself, savoring the feel of me. Thrusting it in and out of me as if made for me. Taking his time to enjoy my body. Taking his time to let me enjoy his cock.

"Lovely." Again, my voice startled me in the car.

The light from the instrument panel glowed orange and lighted my hand as I pulled my skirt back and opened my legs to sooth the pussy lips that he had pummeled in such an urgent way.

"Mmmmm." I muttered.

A car flashed past and I realized I had let my speed fall off as my mind wandered.

Charly
Charly
148 Followers
12