Bridge Night Demo

Story Info
Femdom wife shows off her house husband.
5.5k words
3.87
134.2k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the night of Alison's weekly bridge club meeting. The club met every week in Alison's living room. During the bridge game, Alison's house husband, Little Billy, always waited on Alison and her girlfriends, bringing pitchers of daiquiris and other refreshments. Little Billy hadn't had a job in years, not since marrying Alison. Alison was a high powered marketing consultant, and her income was more than sufficient to keep them both in style. And Alison liked keeping Little Billy around the house, and she relished keeping him as her own personal, private little plaything.

Alison always insisted that Little Billy wear tight shorts while waiting on them. The shorts were very revealing and really showed off his cute little butt. As Little Billy moved around the bridge table, waiting on them, Alison's girl friends just couldn't resist occasionally giving his cute little butt a playful pat, or slap, or even a quick, sharp little goose.

The first time Alison's best friend, Georgina, goosed Little Billy during a bridge game, he jumped and squeaked and then let out a loud "oooohhhhhh!" The girls all laughed heartily at that. "Wow!" said Georgina, "Little Billy really seems to have an especially sensitive little backside, there."

"Oh yes," laughed Alison, "Little Billy's always been very sensitive back there, but he's become even more sensitive in the past 3 months. Haven't you, Little Billy?"

Little Billy just blushed deep red, and said, "Oh please, Alison, stop it, you're embarrassing me!" And he then rushed off to the kitchen. Alison and her friends all laughed at Little Billy's effeminate display of girlish embarrassment.

"Really, girls," said Alison, "he is amazing, the responses he has down there, if you know what I mean. Bout 3 months ago, I started to really work on boosting his awareness down there and to really open up his receptivity in that area, and the results have been just incredible!"

Alison's girlfriends responded to this with blank stares and a few titters. Georgina spoke up and said, "what are we talking about here, exactly, Alison? I assume you're referring to bedroom activities, correct?"

"Yes, that's right," said Alison, "I thought my meaning was clear, sorry. Yes, I've been working on Little Billy's backdoor responses in the bedroom, and it's been a real eye opener, I can tell you, he! he! And that's not all that's been opened, he! he! I've really been able to get Little Billy to open up to a whole new side of himself. Wide open, so to speak, he! he!"

"Oh Alison, I must say," said Georgina, "you're almost as bad as a man, sometimes, bragging about your sex life. You're been hinting around for ages about all the cool things you've trained Little Billy to do. Well I think that if you're so darn proud of him, why don't we schedule a special club meeting dedicated to you giving us all a no-holds-barred show of your little hubby's special talents?"

This suggestion silenced Alison for the time being. She'd been quite taken aback, at first, by the suggestion that she put her bedroom love making practices on public display. The girls continued to play bridge, and the discussion moved on to other topics, but Alison's mind couldn't help returning to toy with Georgina's bold suggestion. Just then, Little Billy came trotting into the room with another pitcher of daiquiri's and said, "Hey Girls, what're you all talking about?" The girls all warmly returned his greeting. After all, they all really did like him, even if they mostly couldn't help looking down on him as just a silly little plaything. Then, Little Billy looked over at his wife and was puzzled by the strange glint he saw in her eye, and a mysterious little smirk that played at the corners of her mouth.

Two week later, Little Billy was cleaning up, getting everything ready for that night's bridge club meeting. Little Billy was vacuuming in the living room and Alison was freshening up in the bathroom, when they both heard the front doorbell ring. Alison had just gotten home from work, and Billy was still wearing the frilly pink apron that he wore around the house while doing his housekeeping chores.

The doorbell rang again. "Could you get that, Little Billy?" yelled Alison from her bedroom. They slept in separate bedrooms, and Alison only allowed Little Billy to join her in her bedroom when she needed to use him to satisfy her sexual appetites in some way or other.

Little Billy answered the door. As expected, it was Georgina, Lydia and Carol. They all lived nearby and often joined each other for the walk over to Alison's. They all greeted Little Billy warmly, and he ushered them into the living room to sit down.

Soon, Alison came out of bathroom and joined them.

Once they were all comfortable, Georgina asked, with a wicked little smirk, "Have you told him yet, Alison?"

Little Billy froze in the middle of what he was doing and asked, with mounting terror, "Told me? Told me what, Alison? What haven't you told me? Please tell me, Alison, please!"

The girls all laughed at Little Billy's bleating desparation and Alison said, "Now Little Billy, you know better than to get yourself all excited about things before you know exactly what they are."

"But, but, but," stammered Little Billy, "you, you, you promised, you promised me, Alison, that you wouldn't do any more of those things to me that you used to do. You, you know those things, Alison. Alison, please! I beg of you, what are you up to? Please tell me what's going to happen to me! Please tell it's not going to be something humiliating or embarrassing! Please!"

"Uh oh," said Alison smugly, "here we go again. Little Billy's getting himself all worked up into one of his little states. Now just calm down Little Billy, and try and get a grip on yourself, Ok? Let's try and look at things rationally, shall we? I know you're not used to thinking rationally, but let's give it a try anyway, just for the novelty, Ok? First off, we all know that you're my little house husband, that you're my property and are entirely mine to do with as I please, don't we?"

"Yes, Alison," whimpered Little Billy.

"Secondly," said Alison, "you know that, no matter what I do, and however much you may find the things I do to you to be strange or uncomfortable, that I always have your welfare and best interests at heart, don't I?"

"Yes, Alison," Little Billy whimpered again.

"Then you have absolutely nothing to worry about, do you, Little Billy?" asked Alison, with a sly wink to her friends. "Now stop being so silly and go and get us a pitcher of daiquiris," commanded Alison.

After the girls had each had a couple daiquiris and been chatting together for a while, Alison said, "Well, I don't know about you girls, but those daiquiris really hit the spot. I'm feeling nice and loose now, and a little bit horny, to tell the truth. I could definitely do with some loving attention from my cute little house husband. What do you say, Little Billy? Are you in the mood to give me a little lovin'?"

"Please Alison," said Little Billy in soft urgent voice, "don't talk like that in front of company. You're starting to embarrass me."

But Alison just ignored him, and, leaning back on the couch, stuck her butt out over the end of the cushion, hiked up her skirt, and pulled off her panties.

Little Billy shrieked when he saw what Alison was doing and ran, terrified, to hide in the kitchen.

Alison apologized to her friends and said, "well, it looks like now I'll have to go and get Little Billy straightened out. Please bear with me, girls, it'll only take me a couple of minutes." Then she got up and headed off to the kitchen. The girls could hear Alison talking in a low, firm voice, and Little Billy responding in terrified little squeaks and bleats. Then, Alison burst through the kitchen door, marching quickly to the bedroom, with Little Billy in tow.

From the bedroom, the girls heard nothing for a moment, and then they began to hear a series of smacks, while Alison's voice spoke in a low, lecturing tone. Soon, the smacks stopped, and Alison and Little Billy reappeared. Little Billy's face was very red and tear streaked, and his lower lip trembled as he gingerly rubbed his bottom with both hands.

"Ok, Little Billy," said Alison, "are you ready now to do as you're told?"

"Yes, dear," said Little Billy in a small, frightened voice.

Alison sat back down on the couch, leaned back and hiked up her skirt, exposing her hot, wet pussy. "Ok Little Billy," said Alison, "come over here and get down on your knees and show my friends here what a good little pussy licker you are."

Then Alison stopped and said, "Wait a minute, I almost forgot. Whenever I make Little Billy go down and serve me with his mouth, it never fails that his little peepee gets very stiff and excited, as well. Isn't that right, Little Billy?"

"Oh please, Alison, please, I beg of you, no more humiliation!" whined Little Billy.

"I'll take that answer as a 'yes'," said Alison, and she and her friends all laughed.

"So, to help make Little Billy feel a little less constrained while he's paying oral tribute to me, I always let him diddle his little peepee while he's licking me. Isn't that right, Little Billy?"

Little Billy saw that there was no point in trying to object, so he just stood there in silence and blushed deep red from his collar all the way to the roots of his hair.

"Yup," said Alison, "so now is no different. And you know what that means, don't you, Little Billy? Take off all your clothes except your t-shirt." Then she said to her friends, "I let him keep his little t-shirt on for warmth and security, you know." Turning back to Little Billy, Alison added, "but remember, Little Billy, while you're playing with your little peepee, be very careful not to get too carried away and have a naughty little accident, Ok? You know you're only allowed to have little accidents when I give you my express permission, don't you?"

Little Billy did as he was told and was soon standing in the middle of the living room, naked except for his t-shirt.

Then, Alison leaned back luxuriantly on the couch, naked from the waist down, and spread her legs wide apart and beckoned Little Billy to come over to her. Her soft, furry pussy was thrust shamelessly up towards him. Little Billy looked down on his wife's soft, glowing sex, it's moist pink lips slightly parted, and he could smell it's tangy sweet musk rise up to where he stood. The smell of his powerful, dynamic wife's sweet pussy had its usual effect on him, and his little peepee started surging and ballooning up to a state of throbbing stiffness.

As Little Billy stood there, mesmerized, looking down at his wife's musky sex, he felt a sudden impulse to fall on top of her and to thrust his yearning hardness deep up into her soft warm belly. But she had trained him too well for that. In fact, Alison had, for as long as they had known each other, never given Little Billy permission to penetrate her. Little Billy had, on a couple occasions, shyly and pleadingly asked her to allow him to, but Alison just laughed it off as perposterous. "Don't be silly, you could never give me any real pleasure with that little nubber of yours, Little Billy," Alison had said, "so you might as well just forget about it, Ok?"

Meanwhile, Alison was getting tired of waiting with her legs wide open, and said, "C'mon, Little Billy, quit daydreaming and get down on your knees and start giving my pussy some attention. If you keep me waiting too much longer, my poor little pussy might catch cold."

While Alison's friends watched, Little Billy got down on his knees between his wife's legs and bent over, bringing his face down close to her pussy. Her pussy was only an inch from his face and it's heavy, musky odor overpowered him. He stared at the soft pink flesh, the mossy fur, the slightly glistening lips, as if in a trance.

"C'mon," said Alison with a giggle, "don't keep me and my friends waiting. I'm dying to feel you work your magic, and my friends are anxious to see how a real pro like you performs. I told them how good you were at it, and how much you enjoy doing it. So don't just sit there and breathe on it, get down on it and start licking!"

Burning with shame and humiliation at being made to do this very private and very submissive thing for the entertainment of his wife's friends, Little Billy bent forwards and gingerly pressed his mouth against his wife's hot, steamy moistness.

As Alison and her friends waited and watched in breathless anticipation, Little Billy slowly began to lick his wife's sweet pussy lips. As he did so, his right hand automatically began, just as it always did when he began to service his wife, to reach between his legs and curl its fingers eagerly around his aching peepee. Little Billy began to push his face more forcefully into his wife's steamy sex, and to lick more aggressively. As the sensations began to overwhelm her, Alison threw back her head and abandoned herself to Little Billy's aggressive licking. Alison's friends leaned forward, smiling and giggling as they watched Little Billy eagerly perform this submissive sexual service for his wife. And Little Billy, forgetting for the moment where he was, began to enjoy the sensations of pleasuring his wife, combined with the wonderful feelings he was giving himself with his hand as he slowly, but firmly, stroked himself.

Soon, Alison was grasping Little Billy by the back of the head and forcefully pulling his face into her crotch, her hips bucking wildly as she started to cum.

After Alison was done cumming, she released her hold on Little Billy's head and let him come up for air. He did so, gasping and sputtering, his whole face slimy and dripping from the by products of the crude, animal pleasure that his wife had derived from his submissive oral tribute.

"Run and fetch me a towel, won't you, Little Billy," said Alison, in an offhand way. "Oh, and while you're at it, why don't you try and do something about all that gunk on your face, too, Ok? Really, Little Billy, you are a sight, he!, he!"

As Little Billy turned to go to the bathroom, Alison turned to her friends and said, "see, I told you he was a great little pussy eater. Pretty impressive, huh?"

Alison's friends all agreed that what they had seen was an outstanding performance. Alison said, "Georgina, you look a little flustered. It looks to me like maybe you got a little carried away while watching Little Billy's performance. In fact, I'd be willing to bet you'd like to try a little sample of that for yourself, wouldn't you?"

Georgina blushed, and said in a soft sexy voise, "really, Alison, you are just too much sometimes! But seriously, it did look absolutely heavenly what he was doing for you down there. I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't thinking about what it would feel like to have the same thing done to me."

"Ha! Ha! You're a dirty little vixen after my own heart," said Alison, "and in case any of you haven't already guessed, tonight is 'Ladies Night', and Little Billy is available to be freely used by each and every one of you in any way you like, he! he!"

Little Billy was almost to the bathroom when he heard his wife in the next room offerring his sexual services to her friends. He blanched white with fear, almost stumbled, and then, regaining his balance, continued shakily on into the bathroom. As he began to wash himself up, his mind was a whirling turmoil of dread and anxiety.

As Little Billy cautiously returned to the living room, he was terrified to see that Georgina had replaced his wife in the middle of the sofa, and had removed her panties and hiked up her skirt to reveal her moist, mossy pussy. The girls noticed Little Billy standing at the entrance to the living room, staring at Georgina's pussy, striken with fear, and this caused them all to laugh uproariously. Little Billy hoped it was all just a joke, but when he looked over at his wife, the stern, commanding expression on her face told him otherwise.

Soon, Little Billy was on his knees in front of Georgina, nervously taking in the different look and smell of her hot, moist love box. Alison told Little Billy to stop screwing around and get to work, and so he meekly bent his head and started paying Georgina the same kind of oral tribute as he had to his wife a few minutes before.

After Gerogina had had a nice, big, satisfying orgasm, Alison stood up and announced: "Ok, girls, and now for the treat you've all been waiting for, the main event of the evening." Then, turning to Little Billy, she said, "Little Billy, I want you to go and run into my bedroom and fetch your kneepads, the bottle of lubricant, and my strap-on, Ok honey?"

Little Billy couldn't believe what he was hearing. He stood stock still, paralysed with shock and fear, staring wide-eyed, his mouth hanging open, at his wife. Alison leaned back on the couch and cooly met his gaze, a smug knowing smirk playing over her lips. "C'mon, Little Billy, mustn't keep the girls waiting. I've been telling them all about how much you love the way I make love to you, and they're just dying for a demonstration. So, be a good little boy and run quick like a bunny and fetch the things I told you."

Soon, Alison was stepping into the strap-on harenss and pulling it up to her waist where she buckled it firmly into place. Her friends complemented her on how she looked. "Looks very good on you," said Georgina, "very natural." Alison gave a snort and said, "thanks, babe." Alison then re-adjusted the straps to position the base of the dildo so that it was pressing on her clit, just the way she liked it.

"Ok, Little Billy," said Alison. "Get up onto the coffee table and assume the position."

Little Billy got up onto the table and got into the supremely submissive position: on his knees, with his legs spread wide apart, and his chest and chin down on the table.

The girls couldn't suppress their hysterical laughter as they watched Little Billy get into this totally humiliating and submissive posture. He looked just like a horny little slut bending over and itching to be taken doggy style.

Alison stopped a moment to fully savor the delicious sight of Little Billy offering his sweet, puckered little bottom hole so submissively to her. She stroked his soft, pinkish, slightly parted bottom cheeks. Then she brought her hand down between his legs to lightly caress his tight, wrinkly, hairless little scrotum. Billy let out a sigh of pleasure and delight at Alison's gentle handling of his sensitive little ball sac. Alison insisted that he always keep it clean shaven. There was something about seeing his pink, nude little sac that she just found very cute and sexy.

Alison then lubricated the dildo, and then spread lubricant up and down Little Billy's enticingly parted cleft. Little Billy squirmed and whimpered as she gently spread it up and down his cleft, and then he gasped and moaned when she slowly inserted one slippery index finger into his tight and tender bottom hole, and pushed it all the way inside.

Alison's girl friends all had a perfect view of what she was doing to her little house husband. They all giggled as they watched her slowly begin to slide her finder in and out of him and watched him squirming and whimpering with helpless pleasure in response to what she was doing to him.

"Hmmmm, you like this don't you, Little Billy, you, bad, dirty little boy, you," Alison said, as she continued to slowly finger fuck her husband's tight, quivering ass. "Uhhhhhh, ohhhhhhh, ahhhhhhh," was all Little Billy could manage in response.

"Just look how the little slut responds to my finger," said Alison. "Such a dirty, nasty, bad little boy to enjoy having this done to him, yes you are, you bad, bad, little boy."

Turning to her friends, Alison laughed and said, "if you think this is bad, you should see what he does when I slip the dildo up into him."

12